From the award winning developer of children's fun and educational early learning software.
There are 130 English words to learn altogether and each word is pronounced by a native speaker. Each word is presented as a cute cartoon style picture that needs to be placed in the matching shaped hole on the board to reveal its sound.
This App helps very young children to develop their hand eye coordination, shape recognition and puzzle solving skills in a fun and interactive environment. It's a unique early learning game with realistic sounds and high resolution quality cartoon style pictures which toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarten age children will enjoy.
ABC Preschool Sight Word Puzzle Shapes is different to other early learning educational apps because it has:
• high quality cartoon style images that look great on modern High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
• authentic and funny sound effects for every word being learnt
• written name and clear pronunciation of each word from a native English speaker
• intuative drag and drop interface that's easy for little fingers to master
• covers all the letters in the English alphabet from A to Z, their phonetic sound and 130 example words for practise
• increasing difficulty as your child progresses from simple dragging of a shape in the easy level to multi-shape drag and drop in the hard level
• no advertising
• A great introduction to the English alphabet and simple English words for non-English speakers. The buttons and controls can be configured to support any of the following languages: English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Arabic, Russian, Italian, Persian, Turkish, Polish, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Romanian, Swedish, Thai, Norwegian, Malay, Greek, Finnish, Dutch and Danish. (Note: Word and letter pronunciation is only available in English)
ABC Preschool Sight Word Puzzle Shapes comes with a selection of free letters that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all letter puzzles. By upgrading from the free app to the full version you’ll also be entitled to all additional words and features added in future releases.
Puzzle games have traditionally been a fun and early education learning tool for tots, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten, and early school age children and are a stimulating game for girls and an exciting game for boys.
• 2 year old and 3 year old children can practice their hand eye coordination and shape matching skills as they progress through the letters on each level as well as exploring the word sounds
• 4 year old and 5 year old kids can learn to read, write and pronounce the word names on completion of every puzzle (NB: English language only)
We hope you and your children enjoy playing what we believe is one of best early education games for toddlers and preschoolers.
Check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.
A working knowledge of English is perceived as being valuable; for example, English is very dominant in the world of computing.
Now a days without english it is very difficult for us to get placed in MNCs .So download this app for better understanding of how to speak in english.
In this application you will easily and fastly understand the basic term of enlgish and you will start speaking english fluently.
The most effective way of speaking Fluent English is . . .
- practice speaking with native speakers
- practice speaking English word phrases
- practice speaking using slangs and expressions
- know many practical vocabulary and tenses
And the application is mainly focused on the day today examples of english so which will be easy to understand english fastly.
This English application is absolutely Free!
This app is offline so you dont need to have internet connection.
You will not find any better English Application than this anywhere.
Learn the coolest and most useful English slang and vocabulary words that language schools never teach
Understand all the jokes and words in popular American TV shows and Movies
Learn how to not sound like a fool when speaking when any native speaker
Study real life topics like dating, hanging out, going to clubs, making money in business, investing, and everything in real life. (We won't teach a useless lesson about a boring trip to the zoo! Unless something hilarious happens at the zoo)
Chill out while learning English with hundreds of awesome radio style podcasts. (Already have over 6 million downloads)
Listen to one 10-15 minute show per day and you'll get addicted to learning with us. Your English will naturally and automatically become closer to native English after 30 days. Everyone around you will notice. Read along with e-pubs, PDF's, and get full transcripts to every single VIP lesson in the new and improved VIP section!
From Andrew Best and Addison Best, the producers of China232.com
* Learn to speak English easily.
* Basic to Advanced language English learning.
* Speak with a video Character and get instant feedback.
* You speak English and SpeakingPal understands!
* Improve your English speaking skills
* From beginners to business and academic needs.
Hours of fun video content:
* More than 100 levels, 1000 different dialogs, 1800 sentences, 1300 vocabulary, and hundreds of quiz questions
* Don't miss our 16 free levels !!!
2 million users! 10 global awards!
Winner of 2013 SXSWedu in Higher Education (US)
Winner of 2013 Learning Awards for Innovative Learning Service (UK)
• Talk in English with a video character
• Automatic speech recognition understands and rates your speech
• Get instant color-coded feedback on your pronunciation
• Record and compare your speech with a native English speaker
• Topic based dialogs are humorous and short – practice takes a few minutes
• Unlimited opportunity to practice all sentences
• Rich multimedia – text, voice, and video
• Beginner, intermediate and more advanced levels
• Videos of how to say all English sounds
• Vocabulary aid
• It’s easy, fun and takes just a few minutes a day!
What our users say:
“Such a great app to learn English skills.”
“A brilliant way to learn to pronounce in English.”
“This is the best English learning tool, I have ever seen.”
If you have Busuu, Duolingo, Rosetta Stone, Mindsnacks, Voxy, or other English learning products, you will want SpeakingPal English Tutor to help you learn how to speak in English!
You can learn English with thai language conversation with himself.
practice English with English conversation classes themselves can read English sentences. What about This is basic spoken English. General Or elementary or middle school students must learn to write. English for word the same.
Like, whether it is English, English Elementary School English Language.
Practice english speaking.
To be used to get cash is to greet opportunities are.
English conversation greet Greeting a friend.
Conversation Greeting a teacher greet teachers
Conversation Greetings Parents Greeting a parents.
English conversation to greet customers Greeting a customer.
Practice english speaking.You can study English,spoken English in Practice Reading Practice Reading English Exercises Free Practice Practical English Language Free Speaking.
- Have chosen to engage in Thailand. Or not assembled in Thailand
(To turn off the display in Thailand. Enables learning to be better).
- Enter to each substance. Lessons through the main menu No need to look up a destination, it can be done. please, see miniclip for how to use.This is app unblocked content. It's free content not games for play.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and English pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn English app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn English for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
It is the convenient training program for joint lessons of parents with children where the adult sets tasks and helps the child to be guided with the world of letters, sounds and syllables.
The speaking alphabet will help to remember to the child Russian letters, and their various writing look and sound: upper and lower case, hand-written and printing style.
Why we recommend this program:
1 . Color letters draw attention from kids 1.5 years old to preschool children of 7 years old.
2 . Colors allow the child to remember better letters and to learn difference from vowels and consonants.
3 . Opportunity to make words of letters, without possessing skills of the writing.
4 . The child can visually see and compare various writing of the same letter.
5 . Possibility of sound reproduction of the written words, phrases.
6 . Selecting by color of parts of words at listening allows the fastest studing of a pronunciation of syllables and sounds.
7. Two operating modes: the alphabet and syllables depending on landscape or portrait orientation of the screen.
Always it is possible to find time to work with the child with your phone or tablet. We give you opportunity to learn letters together.
These are your children and it is better to teach them to basic knowledge by yourself!
The program works at devices with Adobe AIR support and screen resolution 800x480 and more.
If you doubt the device, check it and install Adobe AIR separately.
It is recommended to use tablets with more than 7" the screen for work with syllables in portrait orientation mode.
Eric Arceneaux, recording artist and voice coach, is here to teach you everything you need to know to warm up your voice with techniques used by top professional singers. This course is designed for those who are looking to enrich their voice while preventing injury and going hoarse.
You will start with the essential basics and work your way into some advanced exercises to expand the range and strengthen the voice. We'll have your voice warm and sounding amazing in no time!
Lesson 1 - Intro to Professional Warm Up
Lesson 2 - Opening Up Your Voice
Lesson 3 - Increasing Vocal Range
Lesson 4 - Improving Vocal Tone (Freeing The Throat)
Lesson 5 - Strengthening The Voice
Lesson 6 - Releasing The Larynx & Singing From The Diaphragm
Lesson 7 - Releasing The Larynx Part II
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
- Over 7 lectures and 1 hour of content!
- Properly warm up the voice to sound amazing
- Open up the voice and expand your vocal range
- Improve Vocal Tone
- Strengthen The Voice
- Lifetime access to 7 lectures
- A community of 6700+ people trying to learn the same thing!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
* WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"I really enjoyed the course. It benefits me a whole lot. I really love doing the exercises. I look forward to learning more from you. Thanks!"
- (George F. Fares) ★★★★★
"As Eric says these exercises are 'simple', but have great impact on my voice. Especially the vocal frying and the coughing were eye openers to me. Now I now what it has to feel like to make sound with almost no effort, thanks Eric"
- (Saskia) ★★★★★
"I didn't start exercising, but I watched all the videos in this course made by Eric. He explained a lot of technical aspects which sounds really appealing for me. I'm exited to start practicing and noticing changes in my voice!” - (Nikita Matveev) ★★★★★
Instructed By: Eric Arceneaux | Professional Vocal Coach & Recording Artist
Eric Arceneaux is a recording artist and the founder of the Arceneaux Approach (AApproach). The AApproach training method is designed to simply turn the voice into a beautiful instrument emphasizing all the right ways to healthily develop a voice while freeing the voice to creatively express itself.
Install the "Vocal Warm Up" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
Çizelge özelliği ile ders ders hangi gün kaç soru çözdüğünüzü kaydedip rapor olarak görebilirsiniz.
Ayrıca ayarlar kısmından derse başlama ve ders bitiş müziğini değiştirebilirsiniz.
Programımızı veliler de çocuklarının çalışmasını takip etmek için kullanabilirler.
Her türlü görüş ve önerilerinizi yorumlar kısmından veya aşağıdaki mail adresinden iletebilirsiniz.
Now days without English it is very difficult for us to get placed in MNCs .So download Learn English app for improve understanding of how to speak in English.
This app is a helpful app to practice English conversation for everyone.
The most efficient way of speaking Fluent English is . . .
- Practice speaking with native speakers
- Practice speaking English word phrases
- Practice speaking using slangs and expressions
- Know many practical vocabulary and tenses
- A brilliant way to learn to pronounce in English.
- It’s easy, fun and takes just a few minutes a day!
And the application is mainly focused on the day to day examples of English so which will be easy to understand English fastly.
This English application is absolutely Free!
This app is offline so you don’t need to have Internet connection.
You will not find any better English Application than this anywhere.
Çalışmalarınızda, Etkili, verimli, başarılı, olmanız dileğiyle.
Spell the words after the app speaks them to you.
> Predefined word collections (Kindergarten to 10th grade)
> Word from Cloud - endless fun with unlimited collection of words
> Audio pronunciations of words
> Speaks letters as you type
> Look up meanings and examples of words
> Look up synonyms, antonyms using thesaurus
> Bookmark current progress and resume later
> Color-coded visual hint
> Using Progress Bar, skip to any word in a collection
> Word of the Day with audio, meanings and examples
> Word Scramble Game - unlimited words with audio, meanings, hint
> Word of the Day widget for home screen
The app currently comes with:
* Ten predefined word collections of 100 words each
* One Thousand Words Challenge collection
* Unlimited number of words from online sources
* Definition, examples and thesaurus
* Word of the Day
* Word Scramble Game with unlimited words, each with audio pronunciation and meanings
* Word of the Day widget for home screen
All the Words from Cloud options are free for a limited time.
More collections are added regularly.
It also comes with Words from Cloud option. Using this option, virtually endless number of words are presented from the Web (using a third-party service).
For speaking a word (audio pronunciation), the app has two options (Settings > Use on-device TTS option from the menu):
1) Using the text-to-speech (TTS) engine on your device. Most of the Android devices come with Google TTS installed. You can also download other TTS engines and voices from Google Play market.
(A review of Android TTS voices can be found at:
You may install and select your country-specific voices from one of these collections for use with audio pronunciation.
2) If on-device TTS is turned off, the app tries to get US English audio pronunciation from the web and play it on your device.
After you spell a word, you can also look up its meaning and example from major dictionaries.
The text-to-speech (TTS) audio works best in a quiet place or using headphones.
On the TTS settings screen under your device settings (this is different from the app settings), make sure you turn up the volume. Note that the volume control for TTS is different than the music playback.
Have endless fun while building your word power!
Please email us with your feedback, or if you have any questions and difficulties with the app.
Native connects you to native language speakers from around the world.
Find Native speakers of the language you are learning today!
- Find a Native to have a conversation with using the Native app.
- Just select the language you wish to practice and browse Natives that speak that language.
- If the Native is online you can call them directly (the call happens over data and is like using any free VOIP service)
- If the Native is offline you can schedule a call with them. They will be notified that you wish to speak with them.
- Once the call is completed you can rate and comment on the Native and share your experience on facebook and twitter.
An entirely new and modern way to practice languages is at your fingertips.
Download Native now. Learn directly from native speakers.
You may have used Duolingo, Memrise, Busuu, Rosetta stone to learn vocabulary and grammar. Now practise what you have learned with real native speakers!
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/getnativehq
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/getnativeapp
Learn more about becoming a Native
Learn more at getnative.co
**If you like Native, please consider reviewing the app**
I am here for you to practice your TOEFL speaking task.
Juby provide TOEFL speaking topics, recording, and play recording. All are free and no Ads.
That is exactly the same as real TOEFL speaking task1~2.
If you love my work, I will keep on up data.
Good luck to your TOEFL test.
Thank you !
Touch start to start recording,
Touch stop to stop recording.
Touch play(triangle) to play recording.
Touch 45/60 sec to shift speaking time.
The 50 languages method successfully combines audio and text for effective learning English as a foreign language.
50 languages corresponds to the Common European Framework levels A1 and A2 and is therefore suitable for all types of schools and students. The audio files can also be effectively used as a supplement in language schools and language courses. Adults who have learned a language in school can refresh their knowledge using 50languages.
50 languages is available in over 50 languages and in approximately 2500 language combinations, e.g. German to English, Spanish to English, French to English etc.
The 100 lessons help you to quickly learn and use English as a foreign language in various situations (e.g. in a hotel or restaurant, on a vacation, small talk, getting to know people, shopping, at the doctor, at the bank etc.). You can download the audio files from www.50languages.com to your mp3-player and listen to them anywhere - at a bus stop or a train station, in the car, and during a lunch break! To get the most out of 50 languages, learn one lesson a day and regularly repeat what you have already learned in previous lessons.
Study a new language ... learn English with 50 languages
Alle Übungen können Sie sich vorlesen lassen. Hören Sie kurz zwischendurch rein - im Auto, in der Bahn, während einer Pause im Büro oder Abends auf dem Sofa. Dies ist auch gleich die erste Lektion: gönnen Sie sich einmal etwas!
- Partnerschaft und Liebesleben
- Stress abbauen
In der Basisversion der App erhalten Sie – neben der Einleitung – eine Aufwärmübung und 10 weitere Übungen aus den verschiedenen Kategorien. Enthalten sind ca. 20 Minuten Tonmaterial, alle Übungen sind sorgfältig ausgearbeitet und genau beschrieben. Gehen Sie diese Übungen sorgsam durch und lernen neue Tricks und Kniffe. Über In-App Kauf haben Sie im Anschluss Zugriff auf insgesamt über 2 Stunden Tonmaterial. Interessieren Sie sich für grundlegende Techniken zur Atmung oder Körperhaltung? Dann kaufen Sie sich ein Paket in diesen Kategorien. Lieben Sie zungenbrecherische Herausforderungen? Dann holen Sie sich ein Paket aus dem Bereich Artikulation. Ein Gesamtbundle steht Ihnen ebenfalls zur Verfügung.
Neben den Texten und gesprochenen Inhalten finden Sie umfangreiches Bildmaterial. Genießen Sie diese besondere Art der Medienaufbereitung im Vergleich zu Büchern und Begleit-CDs, die in einem weit höheren Preisbereich zu finden sind.
Egal ob Sie sich einfach nur für das Thema interessieren, ob Sie oft vor Publikum sprechen oder eigene Aussprachefehler beseitigen wollen. Auch für ausgebildete Sprecher dient die App als Werkzeug und kann die eigenen Kenntnisse wieder auffrischen.
Sie werden überrascht sein, wie viel Freude Ihnen das Sprechen bereiten kann!
Ein besonderer Dank geht an Synchronsprecherin Julia Stoepel und an Schauspieler Arne Stephan (Eine wie Keine, GZSZ...) für die schönen Fotomotive.
+ 10 Übungen aus verschiedenen Kategorien
+ Weitere 9 Pakete mit jeweils 11 Übungen als In-App Kauf ODER
+ Paketbundle (Pakete 2-10) als In-App Kauf (337MB)
+++ Insgesamt mehr als 2 Stunden Tonmaterial
+ Eine Wodka Martini Bestellung in einem der Pakete!
Hinweis: benötigt Market 2.3.4 oder MyApps 5.0.12 für den Erwerb von weiteren Inhalten.