Huh? Totally pointless. Shopping list requires you to type the priduct name abd price. Product name should be a dropdown with categories. You know your prices, why should I type the price? Uninstalling as it's a waste of space.
Pointless! This app doesn't let you create a shopping list. I may as well stick to Woolworth ..... for the bit extra I might pay at least I know exactly what I will spend with the added bonus of pick up!
To all those reviewers who expect Fancy things and online purchase should understand that maintaining on online presence, keep e-commerce systems and supply chain requires huge investment for both IT infra and operations.. Happy that Aldi is not doing it just like woolies n coles but instead passing the savings to customers.. Thanks Aldi really appreciate it
Theres no way of creating a shopping list like Woolworths and Coles. Its pretty much a pointless app. You cant do anything with it.
Pointless app, might as well just search online for items, was hoping to make my list then travel instore, like i do with my wollies and coles app, but there is nothing.
Really slow to load the specials lately I'm using a s8+
* Product recommendations: While viewing our Special Buys you can now see what else might interest you.
* Enhanced presentation: More functionality with images.
* Simplified sharing: Sharing Special Buys on Facebook has been optimised.
* Sharing your shopping list: When sharing your shopping list, you can now select to share all or parts of it.
* The function of the Back button in the app has been adjusted and now corresponds to the Back button of the device.
* Various errors have been fixed.
#1 rated & most downloaded shopping list on Google in 2017. Need we say more?
Australia's #1 Online Shopping App! Daily Deals on Sports, Fashion & Electronics