Although this is basically just a digital catalog, it looks nice and seems to work well... I like the fact that you can set reminders for the weekly specials, particularly given how quickly some of this stuff sells out, but this could be expanded upon by being able to set "keyword" alerts (e.g. To be notified when cooking or fitness stuff is going to be on sale).
Bit of a waste of time. No real way to search for a specific item and at it to the built in shopping list. The built in shopping list is nice but without the ability to search for and add items that aren't on special its not overly use full.
The shopping list could be so much better having to type the product name is so 1980's Aldi shame on you, take a look at the Coles shopping list functions, even being able to browse through your items and adding them would be a major improvement
Terrible. Poor effort by aldi app programmers. No search function. Forced to scroll through a big list of products that only shows 10% of aldis actual products. List function is non intuitive. This app is utterly terrible. I have not the words to truly describe how terrible this app actually is. Any positive reviews are from time wasters, who just dump positive comments without care for others wasted time. This app is only for specials promotion and its no good at that either.
You guys broke the App with wifi. It only works with Mobile data now. I called the support and aldi and get the standard "sir there is nothing wrong with the app."
Reminder send no notification on android and very annoying that default reminder is 2 days before. Should remember what reminder user chose and set that as default
* Product recommendations: While viewing our Special Buys you can now see what else might interest you.
* Enhanced presentation: More functionality with images.
* Simplified sharing: Sharing Special Buys on Facebook has been optimised.
* Sharing your shopping list: When sharing your shopping list, you can now select to share all or parts of it.
* The function of the Back button in the app has been adjusted and now corresponds to the Back button of the device.
* Various errors have been fixed.