Looks nice, but I would like to see reminder functionality. Although this is basically just a digital catalog, it looks nice and seems to work well... I'd love to see "reminder" functionality implemented though, so the Aldi Australia application will notify me when certain products or certain types of products go on-sale/become available.
Does not show previous weeks sale items.
Can't search for items. Can't make a list. Can't save a list. Rubbish 😈
📳📳📳 Buggy Update 📳📳📳 Have been using this app since it first came out with no real issues. But when I applied the last update (v. 3.4.2), it stopped working. Now when I load it, it just displays an error about no internet and says 'an error occured and reloading failed'. I cleared cache, removed and downloaded a fresh copy, but the problem remains. Please fix this. 📵📵
So much potential, none realised So chunky and clunky. Can't search for items, shopping list text is so big that screen can only show 3 items and item name cuts off. Aldi is my main shop, I would love a proper shopping list of all items in stock.
Useless Shopping List Feature Only wanted this app to help with shopping list. That feature barely exists. Its more just a specials advert. Done properly, their specials would have been more successful. But this app offers no convinience to customer. And as such. The medium is wasted.
* Product recommendations: While viewing our Special Buys you can now see what else might interest you.
* Enhanced presentation: More functionality with images.
* Simplified sharing: Sharing Special Buys on Facebook has been optimised.
* Sharing your shopping list: When sharing your shopping list, you can now select to share all or parts of it.
* The function of the Back button in the app has been adjusted and now corresponds to the Back button of the device.
* Various errors have been fixed.
Get the latest news about our offers and the pick of the week! - #LidlSuprises
The ALDI SÜD app with all services and opening times at a glance