HJW I use this app with a tablet, it needs to be able to be read in landscape mode as well.
Needs standard grocery list Alright for the specials but really needs to have at least the main normally stocked grocery items listed and searchable with pricing. There is no point to having the shipping list function you're need to type everything in as it is now I just use keep and share access with my wife but if it had this feature we could do our budgets so much easier!
1 star for not having the full list of products Coles&Woolworths have full list of their products on the net & every week they also have to update their prices too & this cost a lot but ALDI has a small portion of products & prices always stay the same every week so dont be lazy as the cost adding your everyday stock in your app & website will be small. Because you do not have full list of your stock you are losing customers that dont shop often at ALDI & they will not just visit ALDI for price comparison.
Doesn't even open anymore. Unfortunately Aldi has stopped. Used to work.
Terminally Broken. Was useful to see which specials were coming up but the last update borked it completely. Time to give up on the Agile development, guys.
* Product recommendations: While viewing our Special Buys you can now see what else might interest you.
* Enhanced presentation: More functionality with images.
* Simplified sharing: Sharing Special Buys on Facebook has been optimised.
* Sharing your shopping list: When sharing your shopping list, you can now select to share all or parts of it.
* The function of the Back button in the app has been adjusted and now corresponds to the Back button of the device.
* Various errors have been fixed.
Get the latest news about our offers and the pick of the week! - #LidlSuprises
The ALDI SÜD app with all services and opening times at a glance
Your shopping companion: offers, shopping list, recipes and store information