You guys broke the App with wifi. It only works with Mobile data now. I called the support and aldi and get the standard "sir there is nothing wrong with the app."
Reminder send no notification on android and very annoying that default reminder is 2 days before. Should remember what reminder user chose and set that as default
I don't have any use for it and I'm running out of space and it won't let me uninstall it! It's so annoying!
Looks nice, but I would like to see reminder functionality. Although this is basically just a digital catalog, it looks nice and seems to work well... I'd love to see "reminder" functionality implemented though, so the Aldi Australia application will notify me when certain products or certain types of products go on-sale/become available.
You cannot make a shopping list with only half of the items available at aldi able to be selected. I am talking permanent items.
pretty pointless. what is the point of a shopping list unless you can search for products and populate the list with along with their store prices. am i supposed to go through and add the products and prices manually?? come of it - the other supermarkets let you search for products and add them to lists - that's the ENTIRE point. pretty lazy.
* Product recommendations: While viewing our Special Buys you can now see what else might interest you.
* Enhanced presentation: More functionality with images.
* Simplified sharing: Sharing Special Buys on Facebook has been optimised.
* Sharing your shopping list: When sharing your shopping list, you can now select to share all or parts of it.
* The function of the Back button in the app has been adjusted and now corresponds to the Back button of the device.
* Various errors have been fixed.
Get the latest news about our offers and the pick of the week! - #LidlSuprises