Although this is basically just a digital catalog, it looks nice and seems to work well... I like the fact that you can set reminders for the weekly specials, particularly given how quickly some of this stuff sells out, but this could be expanded upon by being able to set "keyword" alerts (e.g. To be notified when cooking or fitness stuff is going to be on sale).
Bit of a waste of time. No real way to search for a specific item and at it to the built in shopping list. The built in shopping list is nice but without the ability to search for and add items that aren't on special its not overly use full.
Just installed. After writing this review will uninstall. I read other reviews. Totally agree with them. Absolutely useless. Coles and Woolworths apps are lets say. Light Years ahead
The shopping list could be so much better having to type the product name is so 1980's Aldi shame on you, take a look at the Coles shopping list functions, even being able to browse through your items and adding them would be a major improvement
It's an online catalogue and take nice to see things I want so I don't miss out
May as well look at your website. This app offers nothing
* Product recommendations: While viewing our Special Buys you can now see what else might interest you.
* Enhanced presentation: More functionality with images.
* Simplified sharing: Sharing Special Buys on Facebook has been optimised.
* Sharing your shopping list: When sharing your shopping list, you can now select to share all or parts of it.
* The function of the Back button in the app has been adjusted and now corresponds to the Back button of the device.
* Various errors have been fixed.
#1 rated & most downloaded shopping list on Google in 2017. Need we say more?
Grocery iQ is the best way to make lists and save on all your grocery shopping!