Key reasons millions of travelers love this app:
Need we say more? Download the app now, there’s absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
There is no need for a live data connection while using this app, as everything is stored on your phone, after you do an initial update. This means you won’t be charged for expensive data roaming, and the app is super fast to use. You can update user reviews periodically when you are on WiFi.
RESTAURANTS, ATTRACTIONS, HOTELS
All places that are listed on TripAdvisor.com in this city are included in the app.
THOUSANDS OF USER REVIEWS
TripAdvisor’s community of millions of worldwide travelers ensures that content is fresh, plentiful and honest. With over 50 million reviews and thousands more added daily, City Guides offer the best and most recent content.
TripAdvisor members and destination experts have handpicked the best itineraries in the city for you, enabling you to explore interesting neighborhoods, famous landmarks and hidden gems. Using the phone's GPS, you can follow along and read about the interesting sights along the route.
CREATE YOUR OWN TRIP JOURNAL
Want to remember the places you visit? It is now easy to do this with TripAdvisor City Guides. Simply Check In, take a photo and add a note for each location, and your journal and travel album will be created for you automatically. You can share it with friends and family on Facebook, or just use it to remember your trip. And, you can even Check In while you are offline and share later when you are online.
POWERFUL YET EASY TO USE
Searching for pizza around Times Square? Coffee near the Eiffel Tower? Or do you just want to find a highly recommended place near you? With this app you can easily search any way you want, and find exactly what’s best for you and your travel companions.
POINT ME THERE
Once you have selected a restaurant or attraction, this app will guide you there using the fun & useful “Point Me There” screen, which uses the phone’s GPS and Compass.
Written by TripAdvisor members and edited by professionals, City Facts articles provide helpful information for when you plan your trip, such as when to go, how to get around in the city, what neighborhoods to visit, etc.
This app leverages the GPS in the phone to show you the best restaurant, attractions etc nearby. The app also uses the compass to guide you to a place once you selected it
With TOURIAS Travel Guides you always have all the important information to hand when travelling. And all this in over 120 travel destinations.
Whether you’re at home on the couch, out and about at your holiday destination or even after the trip, the TOURIAS Travel Guide gives you useful tips for your holiday or your business trip in Berlin. It makes no difference if you’re visiting the sights, discovering great restaurants or going out to the trendiest clubs.
And the TOURIAS Travel Guides also offer a lot more:
• Complimentary offline maps and complete offline use without expensive roaming fees
• MyGuide: take photos, write text and save it all. Of course, you can also share your personal experiences on Facebook
• Tour Tickets: you can book alternative tours from locals directly and in doing so, explore your travel destination in a truly special way
• Augmented Reality: discover the hotspots of your holiday destination via the camera on your Smartphone/Tablet
• GPS use – where am I?
• “Nearby” Function – where’s the next restaurant?
• Upgrade: the optional upgrade allows the guide to be completely free of advertising
Further TOURIAS Travel Guides for lots of interesting travel destinations can be also be found easily via this app. Simply select the desired destination under “Further Destinations” and you will be linked automatically to the app store.
We hope you enjoy using this free travel guide. We very happy to receive your feedback, information about the travel destination, your wishes and suggestions at email@example.com.
Discover sights like Rotes Rathaus, Brandenburg Gate, Chancellor's Office, Checkpoint Charlie, TV Tower, Memorial Church, Gendarmenmarkt, Hackeschen Höfe, Holocaust Memorial, Kurfürstendamm, Museum Island, Potsdamer Platz, Reichstag, Siegessäule, Unter den Linden, Zoological Garden, St. Hedwig's Cathedral, Neue Wache, Pariser Platz, Alexanderplatz, Berliner Dom, Museum of East Germany (DDR-Museum), Olympic Stadium Berlin, Schloss Charlottenburg, New Synagogue - Centrum Judaicum, Nikolaiviertel (St. Nicholas District), Panoramapunkt Kollhoff, German Historical Museum, Hamburger Bahnhof - Museum for Contemporary Art, Pergamon Museum, The Museums of Dahlem, Gay Museum Berlin, Sport Museum Berlin, o2 World, Deutsche Kinemathek, Raum der Stille, Bertolt Brecht House, State Opera Unter den Linden, The grave of Heinrich von Kleist, East Side Gallery at the Berlin Wall, Glienicke Palace, Passionskirche.
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 10+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Berlin City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Berlin travel guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Berlin City guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Berlin offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within the Berlin travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse directly in the Berlin guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Berlin City guide.
The Berlin Offline Map and the Berlin City Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
Berlin, the capital of German has many interesting places for sightseeing such as the Berlin Wall, the Reichstag, the zoo, or the Brandenburg Gate . Using this tourist guide, its Wikipedia articles and the Berlin subway, you will not miss a single one!
Ulmon, the makers of this Berlin travel guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
Only now, the app with trips around the city will give you free access to the description of the city and the first highlight of each trip. If you download the TCTRIPS BERLIN application, you can get access to a full trip for as little as €.1.79.
Right now in the TCTRIPS BERLIN application there are:
PRENZLAUER BERG – a stroll around the nooks of the Prenzlauer Berg district; the trip includes 8 points.
Who is this application for? Each of the trips caters for four target groups!
By choosing an appropriate group, you can enjoy attractions prepared especially for you.
Each of the TcTrips is unique, created by a local resident and revised by specialists. What is more, the trips contain plenty of pictures, descriptions of places, google maps and other information, necessary during sightseeing.
THE APPLICATION IS INTUITIVE
- user-friendly and intuitive, the application can be accessible to children as well as the elderly
- every trip is provided with the technical instruction of how to use the application („About the trip” section)
- you don't need to browse through the whole trip to get back to the main menu
- there is a clear layout with division between points, descriptions and pictures there
- thanks to a user-friendly browser you will be able to take a look at other trips from this city
- you don't need to exit from the application to take pictures and save them in the gallery
WHAT YOU CAN GET TO KNOW THANKS TO TcTrips
- information about country's current affairs, history of the city, various curiosities
- detailed descriptions of the points on the route
- free time suggestions in each of the points
- opening and closing hours, addresses of points and their availability
- information about the obstacles that may be encountered on the way by the handicapped or families with small children
- detailed description of the route from one point to the next prepared by the trip author – the inhabitant of the city and description of the route available with the Google map
- AR Trip function which helps to locate the points of the trip with the video camera of your smartphone; it is only possible to use AR Trip function if your not further away from each point of the trip than 10 km
- pictures of every trip point; the whole application includes hundreds of photos from all over the world
- the amount of time to spend in a particular place; proposed starting time (adjusted to the opening and closing hours of each attraction of the route)
AVAILABILITY OF THE APPLICATION
- every application is available in 5 language versions: English, Spanish, German, Russian and Polish
- every trip is applied to the requirements of 4 target groups: family, friends, couple, single
- trips are updated and regularly added to the TcTrips offer
- description of the trip and of the first point are free of charge, next points can be purchased
- after the purchase the route of the trip is available without time limits
You can find TcTrips application by entering keywords: trips, trip, travel, travelling, tourism, guide, sightseeing, Berlin, tc trips
ALSO FEATURED BY: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, msnbc, ABC News, Wall Street Journal, USA TODAY, The Washington Post, Travel + Leisure…
✔ 100% OFFLINE – NO INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED except for sharing and updates.
✔ Berlin CITY GUIDE with attractions, museums, restaurants, bars, hotels, theatres and shops with TRAVELER REVIEWS and RATINGS, pictures, rich travel info, prices and opening hours.
✔ PERSONALIZED TRIP ITINERARIES ★ Exclusive technology ★ The Trip Genius automatically creates personalized trip itineraries according to your travel interests, pace preference, trip dates, accommodation, personalized favorites, location and opening hours of places as well as ratings from other travelers. Use smart order to rearrange your visits and customize your itinerary at any time.
✔ OFFLINE MAP & DIRECTIONS ★ The only guide with offline navigation! ★ Have the guide locate you on the map and provide you with directions to a place by foot or by subway. Use all map and direction features 100% offline with no roaming fees!
✔ AUGMENTED REALITY - View your environment and all the places to visit in real-time, with distance, ratings, prices and opening hours.
✔ TRIP JOURNAL ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Easily create and share a trip journal with your check-ins, pictures, and comments!
✔ SHARING – Share your check-ins, postcards, pictures, reviews and trip journal by email or Facebook. Items are stored on your device and sent automatically when a free internet connection is available!
✔ TRIP DASHBOARD ★ NEW FEATURE ★ Available at www.mtrip.me, the trip dashboard gathers your trip journals, itineraries, and favorite places from all of your destinations in one place. You can share it with friends and print your itineraries!
✔ TRANSFER YOUR ITINERARY between devices and back them up online ★ NEW FEATURE ★
✔ OTHER FEATURES – Send pictures and postcards by email or Facebook, easily discover new places, currency converter, subway map, add personal places and more!
To explore mTrip’s other destinations please visit www.mtrip.com
mTrip’s Berlin Travel Guide is available in: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
MTRIP IN THE NEWS!
♛ LA TIMES - “App maker mTrip's signature Genius will generate an itinerary for you based on your preferences”
♛ NEW YORK TIMES - “Travelers with smart phones should add mTrip to their augmented reality specialty apps list”
♛ THE WALL STREET JOURNAL - “These next-gen travel guides can take care of stress-inducing itinerary-planning in Asia, Europe and the U.S."
♛ TECH VIBES - "Actually knowing what I'm doing and where I'm going in a world otherwise new to me... priceless"
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer your questions.
Sie können die Suche manuelle ausführen oder direkt die Seen in Ihrer unmittelbaren Umgebung finden.
Neben wertvollen Informationen zur Wasserqualität kann jede Badestelle in Google Maps angezeigt und die Route berechnet werden. Auch Informationen zur Anreise mit der BVG sind enthalten.
Statistics shown are taken from recent reports of local authorities.
Please let us know if you encounter any problems.
Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 7 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
Berlin is the capital city of Germany and one of the 16 states (Länder) of the Federal Republic of Germany. Berlin is the largest city in Germany and has a population of 4.4 million within its metropolitan area and 3.5 million from 190 countries within the city limits.
Berlin is best known for its historical associations as the German capital.
Berlin is - at least in many parts - a beautiful city, so allow enough time to get to see the sights. A good map is highly recommended:  While the public transport system is superb, it can be confusing to visitors, due to a lack of directional signs in some of the larger stations, so a good transit map is also essential. Be sure to note the final station/stop of the S-bahn or U-bahn, since that is usually the way direction of travel is indicated. Roads into Berlin can also be confusing, so study your route and drive carefully. Signs point to city boroughs or districts rather than indicating compass directions, so it's a good idea to get to know where the various boroughs or districts lie in relation to each other. This also applies to cyclists.
The app 'The Berlin Wall' gives a detailed answer. An interactive map in the app shows the exact location of the Wall. Photos, audio clips and texts about the respective site are stored at historically important locations between the Brandenburg Gate and Potsdam Square. A free data package with more information on historically important sites throughout Berlin and Potsdam can be downloaded in the app. The app serves both as an interactive travel guide on the spot and as a general source of information.
- map showing the location of the Wall and sites of interest
- suggestions for Wall tours
- filtering option for historical sites, escapes, traces of the Wall, exhibitions, memorials and border crossings
- directions to find sites of interest
- public transport connections
The app is based on the website chronik-der-mauer.de and is a joint project by the Bundeszentrale für politische Bildung, Deutschlandradio and the Zentrum für Zeithistorische Forschung Potsdam e.V. "The Berlin Wall" was awarded with the "Politikaward 2011", "digita 2012" and the "Comenius-EduMedia-Siegel 2012".
Please note: The app requires the authorization for storing data (additional tours and downloaded POI data packages).
We are here to help you navigate through one of the most colourful and exciting urban playgrounds. From our symbolic landmarks to the artistic interpretations on the gallery walls; from the sunny café with the scent of freshly grained beans to the legendary nightlife; from the open-air theatre in the park to the countless flea markets – this city is for everyone and we would like to show you around.
No matter if you are travelling on your own, with your vegan family, or a bunch of party-crashing friends – within just a few clicks we can help you find the best things for you to do. All day. Every day.
So go ahead and explore the endless possibilities that Berlin has to offer, and make sure to share your own tips and experiences – there is always something new around the corner.
* A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Berlin
* Eating out section with Berlin's best restaurants.
* Discover the nightlife of Berlin! Bars, pubs & disco's
* Book hotels in Berlin directly from the app
* Mini guides for day trip destinations close to Berlin
* An offline map of Berlin
* Complete background information of Berlin
smartMap Berlin Features:
- Complete, official 3D city model of Berlin included
- High-quality, multi-level 3D birds-eye views
- 2D-Map like navigation and zoom
- rotate the map and explore
- Point of interest information for several categorie
- Up-to date Berlin real estate information embedded
- Filtering real estate offers for available area and category
- Property details
- Address search
Berlin (Germany) metro map for app called "METRO 24".
★★★ Features ★★★
✔ Interactive metro map of Berlin;
✔ Routes on the map;
✔ Offline and online modes;
✔ Search for closest metro station to location in the city. For example, you can find nearby to which metro station located Reichstagsgebäude or anything else;
✔ POI – cafés, night clubs, cinemas, shops and other places of interest nearby to metro stations;
✔ Search for nearby metro station using GPS;
✔ Search for station by voice or manually;
✔ Metro maps of other cities around the world in single app;
✔ And many other features... See complete description of "METRO 24" application.
Swipe through places based on your preferences, view events and check out details. Found something you like? Save it to access later from "My places".
• Search for bars, clubs, lounges and other nightlife venues nearby
• Narrow the search by distance, category and other filters
• Check out address, events, photos, prices, ratings, map, opening hours, phone number and description
• Save places to access later
Doesn't require account or login, just open the app and rediscover your city.
Currently only in Berlin and Potsdam. Coming to your town soon.
More from developer
Tired of using a single app for every video platform? Multi video search is easy and fast. Simple to use and get a lot of results for every need. Just enjoy it! You can search now for the latest movie trailers.
For the use of this app wifi is recommended.
We are not associated with youtube, dailymotion, vimeo or muzu.tv but we assist you in finding more relevant movies and videos on these platforms.
These celebrities are featured:
2 Chainz, 50cent, 50cent, Action Bronson, Adam Lambert, Adele, Akon, Albert Hammond, Alicia Keys, Annie Lennox, Austin Mahone, Avicii, Avril Lavigne, Azelia Banks, Benjamin Madden, Beyoncé Knowles, Big Boi, Billie Joe, Blake Shelton, Boy George, Brandon Flowers, Brandy, Britney Spears, Bruno Mars, Bryan Adams, Bryan Ferry, Calvin Harris, Cam.ron, Carly Rae Jepsen, Cat Power, Chaz Bundick, Chief Keef, Chris Brown, Christina Aguilera, Ciara, Craig David, Cody Simpson, Danny Brown, Demi Lovato, David Guetta, Dev Hynes, Diplo, Domo Genesis, Drake, Drew McConnell, Earl Sweatshirt, Ellie Goulding, Eminem, Enrique Eglesias, Fergie, Florence Welch, Florida Georgia, Frank Ocean, Green Day, French Montana, Gunplay, Guy Sebastian, Gwen Stefani, Harry Styles, Hodgy Beats, Ivete Sangalo, James Blunt, Jason Mraz, Jennifer Lopez, Jessie J, Jessie Ware, Joel Madden, John Legend, Jordin Sparks, Josh Kelley, Juicy J, Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, J. Cole, Karis Eden, Kate Bush, Katy Perry, Kelly Clarkson, Kelly Osbourne, Kelly Rowland, Kesha,Kourtney Kardashian, Chicharito Hernandez, Chris Benchetler, Chris Paul, Clint Dempsey, Colin Kaepernick, Conor Henderson, Cristiano Ronaldo, Dani Alves, David Luiz, David Villa, DeMarcus Cousins, Deron Williams, DeSean Jackson, Didier Drogba, Dwyane Wade, Eden Hazard, Edin Dzeko, El Shaarawy, Esteban Granero, Evan Turner, Fabio Cannavaro, Fernando Alonso, Fernando Llorente, Fernando Torres, Filipe Luis, Felipe Massa, Floyd Mayweather, Florent Malouda, Gerard Pique, Gregory van der Wiel, Gretchen Bleiler, Heurelho Gomez, Ibai Gomez, Ibrahim Afellay, Iker Casillas, Iker Muniain, James Harden, James Harrison, Janko Tipsarevic, Javi Garcia, Javi Martinez, Jenson Button, Jermain Defoe, Jerome Boateng, Jimmie Johnson, Joe Lauzon, John Guidetti, Jonjo Shelvey, Jordyn Wieber, J.R. Smith, Juan Jesus, Juan Mata, Julio Baptista, Kelly Slater, Kevin Durant, Kevin Love, Kevin Prince Boateng, Kyrie Irving, Laura Robson, LaMarcus Aldridge, LeBron James, Lewis Hamilton, Lionel Messi, Lucas Leiva, Marco Materazzi, Mario Balotelli, Mario Götze, Mario Suarez, Mark Webber, Marko Marin, McKayla Maroney, Mesut Özil, Michael Essien, Michael Phelps, Michelle Wie, Mick Fanning, Mike Tyson, Nate Robinson, Neymar Júnior, Nuri Sahin, Olivier Giroud, Oscar Emboaba, Pat Barry, Patrick Vieira, Paula Creamer, Radamel Falcao, Raheem Sterling, Rafael van der Vaart, Reece Wabara, Ricardo Kakà, Rickie Fowler, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo Fenômeno, Roberto Carlo, Roberto Soldado, Robinho, Rune Glifberg, Russell Westbrook, Sebastian Vettel, Serena Williams, Serge Gnabry, Shane Victorino, Sloane Stephens, Stephanie Rice, Stuart Holden, Thiago Silva, Tom Daley, Tony Hawk, Toto Salvio, Tyreke Evans, Usain Bolt, Victoria Azarenka, Vernon Davis, Vincent Kompany, Wesley Sneijder, Xavi Hernandez, Yossi Benayoun, Adonis Bosso, Alessandra Ambrosio, Alexa Chung, Bar Refaeli, Barbara Palvin, Candice Swanepoel, Cara Delevingne, Chrissy Teigen, Chanel Iman, Christy Turlington, Cintia Dicker, Coco Rocha, Doutzen Kroes, Drew Hudson, Erin McNaught, Heather Marks, Hilary Rhoda, Ivanka Trump, Izabel Goulart, Jaime King, Jasmine Tookes, Jennifer Hawkins, Jocelyn Chew, Jodi Gordon, Jourdan Dunn, Karlie Kloss, Kate Upton, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Landon Falgoust, Lara Bingle, Lily Cole, Lucas Goossens, Marlon Teixeira, Miranda Kerr, Natasha Poly, Nina Agdal, Peaches Geldof, Rael Costa, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Ruby Rose, Selita Ebanks, Toni Garrn, Tyra Banks,Oprah Winfrey...more to follow soon
- Worldwide Google Location Search - Address, Points of Interests, Cites, Regions and more.
- Adjust your search: Choose the Services you want to include ("all" is standard) and set the search radius
- Augmented View!! See the pictures in an augmented reality view! (especially when you search around you current position)
Here it is: GeoShots on GooglePlay – the Android App that merges photo-sharing and map services.
GeoShots – the Android App that merges photo-sharing and map services.
GeoShots visualizes the publicly posted photos from different photo-sharing websites on a Map - on the basis of their geocoding information. For the worldwide launch GeoShots uses photos posted on Instagram, Flickr, Locr and Snapr. More photo services will be added in future.
This shows a unique visualization of user generated content. Directly, without any filtering.
using the latest google maps for android with 3d support in many cities.
you can search worldwide by just setting The Marker and Click it. You can share each photo, take a look on the original page. Zoom each picture or get them in a grid view. Share photos directly on Whatsapp, Facebook or other installed apps.
GeoShots is a "PhotoMap" - made by the users uploads.