BEMA and GOZ quick & easy - the app for smartphones and tablets makes your payroll now fast, easy and secure.
The contents are a concentrate of the well-known "Comment on BEMA and GOZ" by Liebold / Raff / Wissing, complemented by useful features. Here you will find valuable information on all positions of BEMA and GOZ 2012 as well as many items from the medical fee schedule.
You get clear answers to the questions:
• What is billable and what is not?
• What is settled?
• What is additionally billable?
• What is the situation with expenses?
• What is the level of charges determined (GOZ)?
• How are partial services be treated?
• What is the delimitation contract / tort (BEMA)?
• What special features are observed?
• What are the differences to GOZ'88 (GOZ)?
All contents are clearly structured and organized in color. Thanks elegant functions work quickly and easily:
• Convenient search which quickly leads guaranteed to target
• different text sizes for the ideal readability
• Bookmark this page
• Add your own notes
• hosts for GOZ-increase factor
"BEMA and GOZ quick & easy" on your smartphone or tablet is the ideal form of knowledge to the "take-along-have".
The contents you have the full choice: The Complete Package BEMA and GOZ quick & easy offers you unlimited access to all content. If you do not need all of it, just choose from different packages or turn only individual sections freely.
• BEMA quick & easy complete (only BEMA)
• GOZ quick & easy complete (only GOZ)
• Orthodontic Edition (only the orthodontic parts of BEMA and GOZ quick & easy)
individually unlockable sections from the BEMA
• Conservative and surgical services and x-ray services - KCH
• Additional fees GOÄ numbers
• Individual prevention and early detection - IP / FU
• jaw fracture and occlusive overlay - KBR
• Orthodontic treatments - Orthodontics
• Systematic treatment of periodontal disease - PAR
• dentures and crowns - ZE
individually unlockable sections of the GOZ 2012
• A: General dental services
• B: Prophylactic benefits
• C: Conservation Services
• D: Surgical Services
• E: Benefits for diseases of the oral mucosa and periodontal
• F: Prosthetic Services
• G: Orthodontic Services
• H: integrating occlusion aids and rails
• J: Analytical function and functional therapeutic services
• K: Implant Services
• L: Supplements to certain dental surgical services
• GOÄ fees numbers
Try before you buy:
The service description and the notes on accounting skills are always visible for each charging number of BEMA and GOZ, even if no content has been unlocked.
In addition, in each of the first billing number of a section (eg KCH: Ä1, PAR: 4) all notes and annotations completely visible, so you can gain an impression of the structure of the content.
In all other charges numbers are all suggestions and comments, about the billing capability beyond (eg "additional billable", "not billable" etc.), hidden, until they are unlocked. In the "Store" you can unlock this content for a small fee.
You can either unlock the complete package with all comments on all aspects of BEMA and GOZ or even just parts of it, if you do not need anything.
Useful: Comparison Calculator
In the area of GOZ-services can be accessed via a small icon of comparison calculator. This tool facilitates the assessment, which fee is expected for the corresponding power and which increase factor must be at least recognized, if necessary, to reach a certain level.
"BEMA and GOZ quick & easy" is the perfect aid for everyday accounting in practice.