Advantages and functions
- The Alexander Technique is a tool for constructive self-control. With the AT baseline, you'll see how your activities become lighter, smoother, and more efficient over time.
- Alexander Technique is clinically proven to be the most effective method for chronic low back pain.
- If you regularly use the AT baseline in your everyday activities, you sustainably experience less tension, pain, poor posture or functional limitations.
- Change habits that limit your physical and mental performance.
First try simple, everyday activities such as Brush your teeth, drink or sit down to apply the baseline.
- Create any memories to integrate the AT baseline into your daily tasks. Be aware of your progress in the diary with photo function and text.
- All functions of the app you can use completely offline. Only at the beginning do you need an internet connection to download the latest content.
- Also as a web app.