The GoSpiro App collects full spirometry data in the home from the GoSpiro. The GoSpiro connects wirelessly via Bluetooth to the GoSpiro App.
Provides diagnostic quality test results, delivering spirometry data that is reimbursable and making the results acceptable for clinical trials conducted at home.
* Real-time flow and volume streaming data for on-screen visualization
* Full Flow-Volume loops with both inspiratory and expiratory data analysis
* Capable of both forced and slow vital capacity maneuvers
* Volume based measurement provides for long term calibration stability
* Meets ATS/ERS/ISO waveform testing requirements
* Built-in quality control with measured and calculated error indices
* Bluetooth® enabled wireless communication
* Interfaces to computers, tablets, and smartphones and other data collection hubs
Built-in quality control with calculated error indices assures lab-quality results. The GoSpiro collects and
transmits Time-to-Peak Flow, Back-Extrapolated Volume, Cough Detection, Total Expiratory Time, and
End-Expiratory Flow Detected.
Forced Spirometry (FVC) Parameters
FVC, FEV1, PEF, FEF75, FEV0.75, FEF25-75, FIVC, FEV3, FIV1, FEV6, FIV1/FIVC (FIR), FEV0.75/FVC, PIF, FEV1/FVC (FER), FIF25 (MIF75), FEV3/FVC, FIF50 (MIF50), FEV0.75/FEV6, FIF75 (MIF25), FEV1/FEV6, MET25-75, FEF25-75/FVC, FEF25, R50 (FEF50/FIF50), FEF50, FET
Slow Spirometry (SVC) Parameters
SVC, IC, ERV, IRV, VT, RR, Ti, VT/Ti, Te, Ti/Ttot