You can only use the FRITZ!App TV if you have the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C. This new product from AVM combines the functions of a DVB-C tuner and of a wireless AC repeater in a single device. With this innovative product AVM is integrating live TV seamlessly into the home network. The new WLAN DVB-C repeater is used to stream free cable TV programs directly into the home network on notebooks, tablets and smartphones. The television signal from the cable TV connection is distributed wirelessly over the entire home network.
Once FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C has been configured and the channel search has been completed, start the FRITZ!App TV. The app detects the repeater and loads the channel list automatically so that you can watch TV on your iPhone or iPad immediately, without configuring any other settings.
- Plays free-to-air TV channels
- Program information
- Full-screen playback
- Switch channels by swiping or using buttons
- Zoom by double-clicking
- automatic discovery of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C in the same network
- access the user interface of the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C directly
- iPhone or iPad with iOS 7 or higher
- FRITZ!WLAN Repeater DVB-C
So haben Sie kostenlos ein weiteres Festnetztelefon immer dabei, z.B. im Garten oder auf der Terrasse.
Einmal mit dem 1&1 HomeServer verbunden stehen innerhalb der App alle Funktionen eines modernen DECT-Schnurlostelefons zur Verfügung. Das Abrufen des Anrufbeantworters und der Anrufliste ist damit ebenso möglich wie Anrufe über das Festnetz zu Festnetzkonditionen, z.B. ins Ausland. Insbesondere für Smartphone-Nutzer ohne Sprach-Flatrate ist das eine sinnvolle Lösung.
Die Nutzung der 1&1 HomePhone-App ist in der gesamten Reichweite des eigenen WLANs möglich.
TIPP: Sollen Rufe ohne Rückfrage automatisch über den 1&1 HomeServer erfolgen, wählen Sie bei der Anwahl einer Rufnummer im Auswahldialog, dass immer „1&1 HomePhone“ verwendet werden soll. Besteht keine Anmeldung zum 1&1 HomeServer, erscheint bei der Anwahl eine Sicherheitsrückfrage zur Anwahl über das Mobilnetz. Diese bestätigen Sie einmalig mit "immer" und erscheint dann zukünftig nicht mehr.
- 1&1 HomeServer mit Firmware xx.04.86 oder neuer - verfügbar für 7390, 7360(SL), 7330(SL), 7320, 7270, 7240, 7170
Kombinieren Sie die bequeme Bedienoberfläche Ihres Smartphones mit der beste Sprachqualität Ihres heimischen Telefon! Mit Hilfe dieser App wählen Sie aus der Kontaktliste des Smartphones/Tablets eine Telefonnummer aus und das FritzBox baut eine Telefonverbindung zwischen Ihren normalen Telefon und der gewünschte Zielnummer auf.
Auf Ihrem Smartphone entstehen keine Kosten, weil das Smartphone selber keine Telefonverbindung aufbaut. Es steuert lediglich Ihr FritzBox über WLAN.
Voraussetzung: Smartphone eingebucht im WLAN und FritzBox mit eingeschaltete Wählhilfe-Funktion. Sie können die Wählhilfe-Funktion in das Telefonie>>Anrufe>>Wählhilfe Menü der WEB-Oberfläche Ihres FritzBoxes einschalten.
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170 Firmware-Version 29.04.87
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170 Firmware-Version 29.04.57
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390 Firmware-Version FRITZ!OS 05.22
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390 Firmware-Version FRITZ!OS 05.50
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.1)
Da die FritzBox allerdings nur 3 Telefonnummern kann, ich jedoch mit der Software alle Telefonnummern exportiere, werden die Telefonnummern im Bearbeitungsmenu der FritzBox falsch angezeigt. Ihr könnt deshalb die Kontakte in eurer FritzBox nicht mehr ändern ohne die Daten dort falsch zu schreiben. Also ändert einfach in eurem Androiden und export neu. Dies funktioniert!
Achtung: Da die Fritzboxen zwischenzeitlich direkt die Google-Kontakte einlesen können, wird diese App nicht mehr weiterentwickelt!
- 1&1 HomeServer-Modelle mit FRITZ!OS 5.50 oder neuer (FRITZ!Box 7390, 7360(SL), 7330(SL), 7320, 7270 und 7240)
• Free Wi-Fi access for members of Fon and its partners
• Automatically connect to the Fon network whenever a Fon Wi-Fi hotspot is detected
• Test the speed of the network you are connected to.
• Save hotspots areas for offline navigation
• Check your usage statistics
• Choose to be alerted so you know when you are logged in
1. Install the app
2. Enter your username and password
3. Save your settings
4. Enjoy Wi-Fi with Fon!
*** If you are a BT Broadband customer, please download the official BT Wi-fi app to get the best user experience ***
[Smartphone Connect] is free and easy-to-use application
for Panasonic DECT Cordless Telephone(KX-PRW110/PRW120/PRW130).
Wherever you are in your home, you can control Panasonic DECT Cordless Telephone with
your smartphone/tablet by installing 「Smartphone Connect」application over your wireless network (Wi-Fi).
- Making and receiving calls using your landline
- Making and receiving intercom calls
- Playing answering system messages
- Checking your call log
- Copying contacts from your smartphone to your phone system
- Transferring landline calls between your smartphone and your handsets
- Copying images from your smartphone to your handsets to be used as wallpaper patterns
- Copying the ringtone from your smartphone to your handsets
This app supports KX-PRW110/120/130 only.
☆Fast and smooth
☆Smart T9 algorithm
☆Directly call/text to someone by swiping left/right
☆Various themes and plugins
This is a trial version with 5 days trial period. When the trial period expired, you will be asked to buy PRO version. You can still keep trying if you haven't decided to buy.
Help to translate to your language, please visit http://crowdin.net/project/dialer
CAUTION: It's dangerous to uninstall/disable stock contacts app, which is required to make emergency calls (911 etc.)!
• Long press the contacts button(at left-bottom corner of dialer view) to quick access favorites
• Dial "#" key to perform phone number searching
• Dial "*" key to display list of most frequently contacted contacts
• Swipe contact item left or right, to send SMS or make a call directly
Performs vibrate notification when outgoing call connected or call disconnected
Help exDialer to grant ability to clear missed call notifications
Customize icons of exDialer by creating shortcuts
Provides the location information of phone numbers
• Missed call notifications remained
For Android version above 4.3, you can go to system "Settings" -> "Security" -> "Notification access", and check "exDialer".
For others try "xMissedCall Patch" or "xMissedCall Plugin" if your phone is rooted.
• Unable to select SIM card ID when make a call on phones with Dual SIM cards.
Android SDK does not support Dual SIM cards. So, I have no way to solve this problem until Google release new SDK which supports Dual SIM cards.
Excellent MiUI rom
Translators on Crowdin
Piotrek Paszek --- Polish
dancer_69 --- Greek
Kayusumi --- Chinese Traditional
Filipe Garcia --- Portuguese
hopler --- Spanish
Илья Яковлев & Илья и Ася --- Russian
TweetyPeety --- German
scrpn30 --- French
Neo3000x --- Danish
crking --- Czech
0ftal --- Hebrew
gepardus --- Slovene
Alireza Afkar --- Persian
Стоян Иванов, Димитър Димитров --- Bulgarian
stegg, Alex --- Italian
giorgi-alonso --- Georgian
Özgürce --- Turkish
Turdo D. --- Romanian
Indiant --- Hungarian
alienyd --- Vietnamese
distan7 --- Indonesian
MariusOX --- Norwegian
machhho --- Arabic
janni_mz --- Latvian
Mihovil Stanic --- Croatian
pRo_lama --- Slovak
Planet X --- Dutch
dusttea, Sang Gu Bach --- Korean
Marko Kostic, Zoran Mihajlović --- Serbian
Ivan Katlianik --- Belarusian
iff2 --- Estonian
Ігор Омельчук --- Ukrainian
Vladimir Zemlianskij a.k.a sait0n --- Lithuanian
Eduard Babayan(edo248) --- Armenian
Tmallafre --- Catalan
All guys in XDA forum who give me great suggestions
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
Free inbound calls, free SMS texting, free monthly outbound minutes
Unlimited free in-app calls & texts with pictures
FREE LOCAL U.S. PHONE NUMBER
Get a free U.S. phone number of your choice, make and receive free texts and calls to U.S. phone numbers, including landlines. If you don’t have a cell phone plan, Talkatone can be your only phone.
CALLING & TEXTING TO REGULAR PHONES
All SMS texting and inbound calls are always free. You get free outbound minutes every month. If you run out of your free outbound minutes, you can easily purchase additional minutes for a very low price.
IN-APP CALLS & TEXTS
Truly unlimited free Talkatone-to-Talkatone calls and texts anywhere in the world, including picture messaging. Invite friends and family to Talkatone, talk as long as you want, send thousands of texts, and share photos or videos.
Take your Android device with you when you travel. Call and text U.S. phone numbers on WiFi without paying outrageous roaming charges.
TURN YOUR ANDROID TABLET INTO A PHONE
Call and text friends and family from your Android tablet with Talkatone. No cell plan required.
Talkatone does not support 911 emergency calling or texting.
Carrier data charges may apply. Contact your carrier for more information.
We are happy to hear your feedback and help you solve any Talkatone issues. Just email us at email@example.com, and we'll respond to you promptly.
More info: www.talkatone.com
Quais as funcionalidades?
• Guardar o seu username e password NOS wi-fi;
• Ligar-se automaticamente sempre que está perto de um hotspot NOS wi-fi;
• Mapa com localização de hotpots;
• Possibilidade de ativar um alerta hotspot sonoro ou vibratório para notificar o login;
• Informação e FAQs sobre o serviço e hotspots NOS wi-fi.
Como começar a usar?
Na primeira utilização será pedido para que escreva o seu username e password NOS wi-fi. Após introduzir os dados de login, clique em guardar/save. A aplicação procurará a rede NOS wi-fi para começar a navegar na internet.
Se é cliente NOS e ainda não tem o serviço NOS wi-fi, basta entrar em areadecliente.nos.pt e seguir os passos:
1. Clicar em Serviços > Serviços Adicionais > Internet;
2. Selecionar o serviço NOS wi-fi e registar o seu username.
Mais detalhe em nos.pt/wifi
Se não é cliente NOS, pode adquirir um passe para navegar nos hotspots NOS wi-fi powered by Fon. Basta ligar-se diretamente a um hotspot NOS wi-fi e na página de entrada e escolher o passe que deseja adquirir. Posteriormente, e caso deseje, pode usar a aplicação da NOS wi-fi powered by Fon para ligar-se automaticamente.
Auto conectar – Possibilidade de escolher se a aplicação deve conectar-se automaticamente ou não, sempre que encontre uma rede NOS wi-fi powered by Fon.
Habilitar notificações – Possibilidade de escolher se a aplicação deve mostrar notificações sempre que se conectar a uma rede NOS wi-fi powered by Fon.
Toque – Permite escolher um toque para as notificações.
Vibrar – Permite escolher se o equipamento vibra quando conectado a uma rede NOS wi-fi powered by Fon.
Silêncio – Possibilidade de silenciar os alertas de notificações quando se conectar a uma rede NOS wi-fi powered by Fon.
Quais os requisitos?
-Android 2.3.x ou superior
-Ligação wi-fi (com acesso à internet)
* Free Wi-Fi access, both in Belgium and abroad.
* Automatic connection when a Wi-Fi Hotspot is found.
* Automatic notifications so you know when you’re logged in.
* New! Map showing Wi-Fi Hotspots in the area you’re in.
* For more information, consult our FAQs.
How can you make use of this service?
1. Install the application by clicking "Install" and follow the various steps.
2. Enter your Wi-Fi Hotspots login and password and press "Save".
3. Enjoy free Wi-Fi access worldwide!
Are you a Proximus Internet customer but don't have a Wi-Fi Hotspots account yet? Click the info tab FAQ> How can I benefit from these free Wi-Fi Hotspots?? Log in to MyProximus to activate your account (more details on www.proximus.be/hotspots).
Not a Proximus Internet customer? Connect to a Wi-Fi Hotspot and purchase the option (a “pass”) that suits you best. Later, you can use these credentials to connect automatically via the Wi-Fi Hotspots app.
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, video messages, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Create group messages with up to 100 participants
• Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favorite celebs, brands and personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments and share multi-media content
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market, to make messaging fun!
• Ability to sort and reorder stickers
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Integration with native contact list for calls and messages
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
VpnCilla is a VPN Client for VPN Servers as FritzBox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate or other VPN Servers with IPSec Pre-shared Keying (Xauth IKE/PSK).
* Profile automatically taken from the Trial version (don't uninstall the Trial until the first run of this full version)
* No root access needed (if the device fully conforms to Android 4)
* Compatible with Fritzbox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate VPN Servers and others (?)
* Connects/Disconnects with a single click (by a Shortcut-Widget)
* Automatic Reconnect Mode on WiFi/Mobile failover/outage
* Supports Multiple Profiles
* Supports automatic Cisco Split Routing
* Passwords may be stored in profile or always manually entered when connecting (which is much more safe)
* Possibility to specify WiFi Blacklists/Whitelists to explicitely deny/allow VPN on only specific WiFi ESSDs
* Possiblity to specify Manual Routes and/or DNS Server and much more...
- Mention the security risk if passwords are stored in profile in case your device will be hacked or stolen!
- VpnCilla runs only if the TUN driver (tun.ko) as well as the the Android 4 VPN routing infrastructure is included in the firmware. UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALL DEVICE MANUFACTURER YET HAS INCLUDED IT!! Check with "VpnCilla (Trial)" first!
- Only IKE/PSK Xauth authentication is supported (no PPTP, no L2TP, no Hybrid RSA, no SSL, no Cisco AnyConnect, ...)
- supports IPv4 only (no IPv6)
- supports WLAN/WIFI as well as Mobile Data up to 3g. VpnCilla is unstable over 4g (LTE) on some devices / with mobile providers
- Active Screenfilter apps as Twilight or Lux might prevent selecting of the security dialog checkbox
- VpnCilla can't handle phase 1 rekeying initiated by the VPN server. On Fritzboxes this will occure after 1h connection time whereas on Cisco VPN servers the rekeying interval is configurable and by default after 8h. Typically the session stalls for 2-3 minutes until VpnCilla initiates a reconnect.
▷ LINE’s New Features
Chat search feature: Never lose track of a conversation again with the new chat search feature. Search chat room names and messages with Android 4.1 and above or just chat room names with Android 2.3 and above.
▷ LINE’s Main Features
Free voice and video calls: Use your PC or smartphone to keep in touch with friends and family both at home and abroad, or hold a business meeting on the go!
Instant messaging anywhere: Conversation is just a tap away. Spice it up with LINE’s exciting collection of stickers or send pictures, videos, and even GPS coordinates to let your friends know what you’re up to.
A full-featured social networking service: Post your day-to-day activities to your Timeline or comment on your friends’ posts.
Group chats: Share important information with your co-workers or talk about mutual interests with your closest friends.
Find new expressions in the Sticker Shop: The world’s largest collection of stickers features famous and unique characters from around the world to let you express yourself just the way you want to.
Stay informed with LINE official accounts: Connect directly with your favorite celebrities and companies by friending their official accounts.
Get connected to new apps: LINE provides a gateway to entertainment and lifestyle apps that will keep you entertained and bring new convenience to your life.
We recommend that you use LINE with Android OS versions 2.3 and above.
For more information about LINE, check out our official website.
- smartphone or tablet with Android version 2.3 or higher
Many thanks for all the encouragement and five star ratings! We are overwhelmed and extremely motivated!
Last Changes in Version 1.2.1:
• More: NEW - Near Field Communication / Android Beam for connections with the wireless guest access / access point
• More: NEW - Label NFC tags with data for the wireless guest access
• System: Optional feedback via anonymized GoogleAnalytics statistics
• System: Performance of graphics for wireless signal strength for "Field strength over time" increased
• System: Errors corrected in response to feedback from the developer console
*Information about the WLAN test:the integrated iperf client program makes it possible to measure the maximum data throughput via TCP and UDP between smartphone or tablet and the target computer within a network. FRITZ!App WLAN acts as a client, any remote site as a iperf server. During the tests the different parameters of the TCP/UDP protocol are altered; ping, DNS and HTTP requests are sent to gather information concerning the available bandwidth, latency, fluctuation and data loss in the network.
Information about the user rights required for this app:
• Near Field Communication: is used to control wireless connections via NFC/Android Beam
• Device ID: The device ID is used to store the password securely in each individual device.
• Call information: Along with the Device ID, the call information belong to a group predefined by Google. This call information is not used by the app.
• Microphone: The microphone and the camera belong into a group predefined by Google. This microphone function is not used by the the app.
• Access to the camera: necessary for reading the QR code
• Vibration: Haptic feedback to confirm that the QR code has been read
• Camera flash: May also be needed to read the QR code
• Wake lock: For switching the screen timeout on and off
• Change or delete contents of USB storage/SD card: For the sharing function information is cached locally before sending
• Test access to protected memory: Check for write rights on USB storage/SD card for sharing function
• Change network connectivity: Establish and clear wireless LAN connections
• Change system settings: Save sorting sequence of radio networks
• Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
• Call up network connections: Check status of wireless LAN connections
• Access to all networks: Query of the FRITZ!Box firmware/model number
• Smartphone or tablet with a camera, Android version 2.2 or higher
• FRITZ!Box with FRITZ!OS 5.50 or higher
• To create automatic MyFRITZ! sharing, you must use a FRITZ!Box with FRITZ!OS version 6.0 or higher
Information about the user rights required for this app:
• Access to the camera: self-explanatory
• Write to external storage (SD card): Snapshots can be filed here
• Internet access: Required for the web server
• Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
• Access to wake lock: To prevent the CPU from switching to sleep mode while the app is running
With FRITZ!App Media your Android device can access multimedia data stored on a hard drive connected to the FRITZ!Box or a computer. FRITZ!App Media turns your Android device into a remote control for the home network, which you can use to play music, videos or pictures on a networked television or home theatre system.
With FRITZ!App Media, connected wirelessly over the FRITZ!Box, you can play back the contents of your digital music, photo and video collections directly on your Android device. The media contents are provided by a UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) media server like the FRITZ!Box, XBMC, Plex or the Windows 7 operating system.
If a network television or home theatre system is integrated in the home network, use the Android device to select the desired device for playback. So it is convenient to listen to music or watch videos, pictures stored on one of the hard drives using your television or home theatre system. Devices with network support are designated as part of the "Digital Living Network Alliance" (DLNA), a standard that allows for the exchange of data between computers, consumer electronics, mobile communications and other electronic equipment in the network. Further devices can be WiFi-Speakers or PC system with appropriated software.
The MyFRITZ!App makes it easier to access the MyFRITZ! interface of your FRITZ!Box by reading the MyFRITZ! address in the home network automatically and offering the option of saving your account data. This puts you always just a "touch" away from your FRITZ!Box, allowing you to install future firmware updates no matter where you are, so that you can benefit immediately from innovations and added features to the mobile websites of your FRITZ!Box.
Via MyFRITZ! you can reach the files saved in FRITZ!NAS, the list of recent calls, and voice messages on the answering machine, and you can control the Smart Home devices in your home network.
To set up MyFRITZ! on your FRITZ!Box, open the FRITZ!Box user interface (http://fritz.box), and then the "Internet / MyFRITZ!" menu and follow the instructions.
Then connect with the FRITZ!Box using your smartphone or tablet and open the MyFRITZ!App. Enter the login data for a FRITZ!Box user.
- FRITZ!Box model with FRITZ!OS 5.50 or higher
- MyFRITZ! service set up on the FRITZ!Box or DynDNS service configured for a FRITZ!Box user, including access from the Internet
How the FRITZ!App Ticker widget works:
Just place FRITZ!App Ticker on a start screen of your Android tablet by pressing on a free space on the Android start screen and selecting FRITZ!App Ticker from the widgets. Make sure that the space selected is large enough to display the widget. From now on FRITZ!App Ticker the start screen will show the last calls you missed to your FRITZ!Box.
Calls missed today are displayed in bold font. Meters show you the number of corresponding calls, as well as the number of calls picked up by the answering machine. You can return the calls directly from the call list or the telephone book. Click the "Box" button in the browser to access the FRITZ!Box user interface from your smartphone.
In Android 3.x/4.x you can scroll through the call list directly in the widget; with Android 3.1 or higher you can also change the height of the widget display.
The list of calls is automatically refreshed in the background. To spare the battery of your Android device, the list is not refreshed during standby operation. When the smartphone wakes up the call list is automatically refreshed immediately.
- FRITZ!Box model with firmware version xx.05.04 or later (7390, 7360, 7330, 7270, 7240; planned: 7320, 6360 and others)
- Android smartphone tablet with Google Android 2.1 or later
- Dynamic DNS address (e.g. via www.no-ip.com)
- Remote access and dynamic DNS address configured in the FRITZ!Box (requires Expert Mode)