Da die FritzBox allerdings nur 3 Telefonnummern kann, ich jedoch mit der Software alle Telefonnummern exportiere, werden die Telefonnummern im Bearbeitungsmenu der FritzBox falsch angezeigt. Ihr könnt deshalb die Kontakte in eurer FritzBox nicht mehr ändern ohne die Daten dort falsch zu schreiben. Also ändert einfach in eurem Androiden und export neu. Dies funktioniert!
Achtung: Da die Fritzboxen zwischenzeitlich direkt die Google-Kontakte einlesen können, wird diese App nicht mehr weiterentwickelt!
- 1&1 HomeServer-Modelle mit FRITZ!OS 5.50 oder neuer (FRITZ!Box 7390, 7360(SL), 7330(SL), 7320, 7270 und 7240)
Kombinieren Sie die bequeme Bedienoberfläche Ihres Smartphones mit der beste Sprachqualität Ihres heimischen Telefon! Mit Hilfe dieser App wählen Sie aus der Kontaktliste des Smartphones/Tablets eine Telefonnummer aus und das FritzBox baut eine Telefonverbindung zwischen Ihren normalen Telefon und der gewünschte Zielnummer auf.
Auf Ihrem Smartphone entstehen keine Kosten, weil das Smartphone selber keine Telefonverbindung aufbaut. Es steuert lediglich Ihr FritzBox über WLAN.
Voraussetzung: Smartphone eingebucht im WLAN und FritzBox mit eingeschaltete Wählhilfe-Funktion. Sie können die Wählhilfe-Funktion in das Telefonie>>Anrufe>>Wählhilfe Menü der WEB-Oberfläche Ihres FritzBoxes einschalten.
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170 Firmware-Version 29.04.87
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7170 Firmware-Version 29.04.57
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390 Firmware-Version FRITZ!OS 05.22
FRITZ!Box Fon WLAN 7390 Firmware-Version FRITZ!OS 05.50
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.1)
- Display incoming and outgoing calls
- Direct notification in Android notfication bar
- Notification Dialog
- No login on AVM Fritz!Box required
- Call list
- Add new contacts with a single click on photo
- Display of call duration
- Plays a ringtone on incoming calls
Note: This app only works in local network via WLAN.
If you have a VOIP device such as Fritz.box by AVM, you can call International at low rates by setting up SmartDial to call your VOIP device and then dial the destination number.
You can upgrade to Premium to disable ads, enjoy the cleaner user interface and add more than one calling card.
If it doesn't work on your phone, please email us at email@example.com to let us help you. Know more about SmartDial at www.iruvar.net or Visit us on Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/GetSmartDial to suggest new features, critique or just comment.
Mit Fritz hört Ihr neue Musik zuerst - jetzt auch auf Euren mobilen Endgeräten.
Die FritzApp sagt Euch immer, was gerade bei Fritz läuft und was als nächstes laufen wird. Sendungs- und Songtitel? Name des Moderators? Alles dabei!
Ihr könnt uns ab sofort im Livestream in zwei Bandbreiten hören. 128 kb/s in Stereo und 48 kb/s in Mono, also High und Low Quality. Ihr seht, welcher Titel gerade läuft und welcher Interpret ihn singt: Jetzt und in der Vergangenheit.
Moderator und Sendung sind auch dabei. Direkt aus der App könnt Ihr gleich die FritzHotline wählen oder uns eine E-Mail schreiben.
Die FritzApp hält Euch immer auf dem neusten Stand in puncto Nachrichten, Wetter und Verkehr.
Ob Berlin, Brandenburg, Deutschland oder die Welt – nehmt die FritzNews überall mit hin. Außerdem seid Ihr jetzt auch top informiert was aktuelle Trends, Popnews oder Games angeht. Und Staus und Wetter für Berlin und Brandenburg findet Ihr auch noch mit einem Klick!
Die FritzApp ist kostenlos und Ihr könnt unser Programm mit jeder Internetverbindung hören: WLAN, 3G, Edge in zwei Bandbreiten. Wenn Ihr uns länger hören wollt, solltet Ihr eine Datenflatrate haben, denn Radiohören ist datenintensiv (bei 128kb/s etwa 60 Megabyte pro Stunde).
Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg (rbb)
• Free Wi-Fi access for members of Fon and its partners
• Automatically connect to the Fon network whenever a Fon Wi-Fi hotspot is detected
• Test the speed of the network you are connected to.
• Save hotspots areas for offline navigation
• Check your usage statistics
• Choose to be alerted so you know when you are logged in
1. Install the app
2. Enter your username and password
3. Save your settings
4. Enjoy Wi-Fi with Fon!
Quais as funcionalidades?
• Guardar o seu user e password ZON@Fon;
• Ligar-se automaticamente sempre que está perto de um hotspot ZON@Fon;
• Mapa com localização de hotpots;
• Possibilidade de ativar um alerta sonoro ou vibratório para notificar o login;
• Informação e FAQs sobre o serviço e hotspots ZON@Fon.
Como começar a usar?
Na primeira utilização será pedido para que escreva o username e password ZON@Fon. Após introduzir os dados de login, clique em guardar/save para a aplicação procurar um rede wifi ZON@Fon para começar a navegar na internet.
Se é cliente ZON e ainda não tem o serviço ZON@Fon ativo, basta entrar em zon.pt/myzon e seguir os passos:
• Clicar em Serviços > Serviços Adicionais > NET
• Selecione o serviço ZON@Fon e registe o seu user
Mais detalhes em zon.pt/zonfon
Se não é cliente ZON, pode adquirir um passe para navegar nos hotspots ZON@Fon. Basta ligar-se diretamente a um hotspot ZON@Fon e na página de entrada escolha o passe que melhor se adequa à sua necessidade. Poderá, posteriormente, ligar-se automaticamente com a App da ZON@Fon.
Auto conectar – Possibilidade de escolher se a App deve conectar-se automaticamente ou não, sempre que encontre uma rede wifi ZON@Fon.
Habilitar notificações – Possibilidade de escolher se a App deve mostrar notificações sempre que se conectar a uma rede wifi ZON@Fon.
Toque – Permite escolher um toque para as notificações.
Vibrar – Permite escolher se o equipamento vibra quando conectado a uma rede wifi ZON@Fon.
Silêncio – Possibilidade de silenciar os alertas de notificações quando se conectar a uma rede wifi ZON@Fon.
Quais os requisitos?
-Android 2.2.x ou superior
-Ligação WiFi (com acesso à internet)
Log in to Belgacom Fon and Fon partners WiFi hotspots all over the world automatically.
* Free WiFi access for members of Fon and its partners
* Automatically connect to the Belgacom Fon network whenever a Fon Wi-Fi hotspot is detected
* Choose to be alerted so you know when you are logged in
1. Install the app
2. Enter your Belgacom username and password
3. Enjoy Wi-Fi with Belgacom Fon!
VpnCilla is a VPN Client for VPN Servers as FritzBox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate or other VPN Servers with IPSec Pre-shared Keying (Xauth IKE/PSK).
* Profile automatically taken from the Trial version (don't uninstall the Trial until the first run of this full version)
* No root access needed (if the device fully conforms to Android 4)
* Compatible with Fritzbox, Cisco PIX/ASA, Fortigate VPN Servers and others (?)
* Connects/Disconnects with a single click (by a Shortcut-Widget)
* Automatic Reconnect Mode on WiFi/Mobile failover/outage
* Supports Multiple Profiles
* Supports automatic Cisco Split Routing
* Passwords may be stored in profile or always manually entered when connecting (which is much more safe)
* Possibility to specify WiFi Blacklists/Whitelists to explicitely deny/allow VPN on only specific WiFi ESSDs
* Possiblity to specify Manual Routes and/or DNS Server and much more...
- Mention the security risk if passwords are stored in profile in case your device will be hacked or stolen!
- VpnCilla runs only if the TUN driver (tun.ko) as well as the the Android 4 VPN routing infrastructure is included in the firmware. UNFORTUNATELY NOT ALL DEVICE MANUFACTURER YET HAS INCLUDED IT!! Check with "VpnCilla (Trial)" first!
- Only IKE/PSK Xauth authentication is supported (no PPTP, no L2TP, no Hybrid RSA, no SSL, no Cisco AnyConnect, ...)
- supports IPv4 only (no IPv6)
- Active Screenfilter apps as Twilight or Lux might prevent selecting of the security dialog checkbox
- VpnCilla can't handle phase 1 rekeying initiated by the VPN server. On Fritzboxes this will occure after 1h connection time whereas on Cisco VPN servers the rekeying interval is configurable and by default after 8h. Typically the session stalls for 2-3 minutes until VpnCilla initiates a reconnect.
NCP Secure VPN Client for Android is a universal IPsec VPN client which is compatible to all major IPsec VPN gateways (e.g. NCP, CISCO, Juniper NetScreen/ScreenOS, Microsoft Server 2008 R2, Check Point, SonicWall, LANCOM Systems, Teldat, Astaro, Adtran).
It provides reliable and encrypted network VPN connectivity from Android based devices, and ensures continuous corporate VPN access for users on the go, without the need to root the device. Whether providing VPN access to a virtual desktop session, business email, or most other Android applications, NCP Secure VPN Client enables business-critical application connectivity.
Please uninstall NCP’s Secure Client Preview (if available) prior to installing the new version. Before you uninstall the client preview, export your existing configuration and import it into the new client.
- Support of Widgets
- IKEv1 (Main Mode, Aggressive Mode)
- IP address assignment via local IP address/manually or IKE config. mode
- XAUTH on/off
- Split/full tunneling network access
- Pre-shared key
- Profile import of .pcf, .wgx, .ini or .spd files
- One-time-password support (OTP support)
The following features are only available in the Premium version:
- PKCS#12 certificate support
- Auto reconnect mode: After starting the VPN connection the client will always try to reconnect after interruption of a WiFi or cellular connection, until the connection is manually disconnected by the user
- NCP VPN Path Finder Technology (prerequisite: NCP VPN gateway, starting with v 8.0, at the corporate headquarters)
- IKEv2 support
Furthermore, it is not recommended to have both client versions, NCP Secure VPN Client Premium for Android and NCP Secure VPN Client for Android (or the trial versions), installed in parallel.
- Widget for comfortable start of configured VPN connections
- Various stability improvements
For Frequently Asked Questions please visit our Developer Webpage Link.
This release supports Android 4.0 (and later) devices with the VPN API. It is NOT necessary to root the Android device.
NCP Engineering GmbH is a manufacturer of software solutions for high-security company communication over public networks and the Internet. NCP’s core competencies lie in the areas of remote access, IP routing, VPN and firewall technologies, identity and access management (IAM), network access control (NAC) as well as strong authentication and integration of PKI infrastructures.
Simple operation, central management, compatibility and efficiency are essential qualities of the NCP solution. Integration into existing IT infrastructures that use a variety of client platforms can be undertaken without problems. Globally operational organizations rely extensively on NCP products, using them to interconnect all their information exchanges via the Internet.
While we are unable to guarantee compatibility for all devices, we look forward to your feedback in connection with any problems you may encounter. You can provide us with feedback by sending us an email to:
By using this application, you agree with the end user license agreement:
What the app does: It opens the IP of the Router in a WebView and is much faster and more comfortable than the browser is.
Furthermore you don't need to remember the IP ;-)
You have to be connected to the WIFI Network to get this app working
Features in the Premium Version:
✔ No Ads
✔ Using of manual IP's
✔ Automatically fill the password field (in the Desktop-View)
✔ Secundary IP for eg. 2nd fritzbox or a Repeater
✔ Rendering: Mobil vs. Desktop
Die Darstellung kann bei dir von den Screenshots abweichen!
Je nach FRITZ!Box und Firmware-Version kann sich die Oberfläche unterscheiden.
The view may differ compared to the screenshots!
Depending on the FRITZ!Box and the version of its firmware the interface may look different.
This Version is Ad-supported.
I don't belong to AVM in any way.
If you like my App - rate it! :-)
There is a way to get it running without WLan for example with 3G.
For more details take a look here: (Tutorial in German)
Metatags: FRITZ!Box fritzbox fritz box fritz! interface maske konfiguration konfigurieren einstellungen einstellen optionen browser einfach schnell simple simpel avm router repeater destkop mobil passwort password simpel
* This Widget connect to a Cisco VPN Server (PIX/ASA/...) or a Fritzbox by a single click on rooted Android 2.x devices.
Attention: if your device has Android 4+ you should use VpnCilla instead because this App needs root access which is an additional security risk! (VpnCilla does not need root access and has much more features).
* VPN Widget won't work unless...
- You have a rooted (jailbreaked, unlocked) phone
- TUN device available in kernel (CONFIG_TUN=y)
- App installed on the phones internal memory (not on SD - Widgets require this)
- Placed it on homescreen as widget (not as app)
- 'Superuser' rights granted on request
* Forget it, if all this sounds scary - VPNC Widget just won't work!!
* Installation and trouble shooting:
- Install VPNC Widget on homescreen as Widget - not as App!
- Doubleclick widget to change preferences and checking prerequisites of phone (if doubleclick doesn't work, start Vpnc Widget as an App)
- Give "Superuser" rights on request (start Superuser app to verify and use newest Superuser App in case of troubles)
- Never use automatic Taskkillers (it will interrupt the vpnc service!)
- If nothing helps, activate the Debug Flag in the preferences screen and mail me after a trying to connect the session logfile:
- Supports Pre-Shared-Key (PSK) only (no SSL certificates)
- supports only one user/server profile
- profile credentials incl. passwords are stored at the phone (but hidden for apps without root access)
- if the "advanced routing" kernel feature is unavailable, the VPN connection may be lost when the WiFi hotspot renews DHCP info (you can re-connect by clicking Widget twice)
- Use this product absolutely at your own risk
- VPNC Widget is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, either expressed or implied
* Succesful tested ROMS:
- LeeDroid 2.2, 2.3, 2.4
- CyanogenMod 6.1.1
- Cognition 2.3v8
- JME Rotohammer(Galaxy tab)
-*) OxygeN-2.0-RC7 (Android 2.3, based on CM7 beta)
-*) CyanogenMod 7.0.x
- and many more...
*) works but misses Advanced Routing feature in kernel image (see Restrictions/Issues)
A configurable multi-purpose app that will prefix, suffix and/or replace numbers in your calls, provide customizable call notifications, confirmations and even auto handle your calls (answer, silence and deny/blacklist)! All this is made on-the-fly based on your own set up rules. You no longer need to manipulate or change your contact list just because your calling plans or habits change!
Great for country codes, calling cards, SIP dialing, Google Voice, Skype to go, PBX, Centrex solutions, FRITZ!Box, speed dialing, the problematic Facebook contact sync and similar!
Prefixer also contains an on/off widget for your home screen, selectable expression templates and a regular expression cheat sheet!
You can add and share rules with your friends using QR codes, web links or file (*.pfx). Complete rule sets can be exported/imported to and from file.
Prefixer currently supports these languages:
* temporary disabled while being retranslated for Prefixer 2.0.
Join the Prefixer Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/100517633555933616775
or our forum at http://forum.253below.com to discuss, download and share rules with other Prefixer users!
The rules in Prefixer are set up using a number of conditions and actions that are easy to configure, enable and disable. When the condition(s) in a rule apply – the action(s) are executed.
✓ Number pattern using regular expression
✓ Include/exclude secret and unknown numbers
✓ Contact list existence
✓ Labels (ex. Home, Work, Mobile)
✓ Member/not member in contact group
✓ WiFi connected/disconnected
✓ Day of week
✓ Time of day
✓ Add prefix
✓ Add suffix
✓ Remove characters
✓ Replace removed character(s).
✓ Add original/manipulated number to call log
✓ Lookup contact (caller id)
✓ Call confirmation - basic, manual, password protect, auto reject and challenge mode (party mode/drunk blocker)
✓ Auto handle calls - auto answer, auto answer via speaker phone, deny & silence call
Please note! If you want to use the widget, install Prefixer directly on the phone (not SD). Otherwise the widget will be removed when enabling USB mass storage and not available until you reboot your system again (the same goes for every app with widget and A2SD functionality).
About in-app purchases:
Prefixer is free to use, but comes with some limitations unless supportively unlocked by an in-app purchase. A maximum of one (1) rule for outgoing calls and one (1) rule for incoming calls will be able to be triggered until unlocked.
THIS APP WORKS ONLY IF YOU HAVE ROOT PERMISSION
*** FOR REQUESTS SUPPORT OR HELP ON THE CONFIGURATION WRITE ME TO EMAIL, DO NOT NEED TO WRITE REVIEWS / FEEDBACK FOR THIS ***
REQUESTS FOR SUPPORT MUST BE MADE FROM YOUR GMAIL ACCOUNT WITH WICH YOU PURCHASED THE APP
PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS, CONTACT US BY EMAIL AT SNCLABS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE LEAVING NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT SUCCESSFUL WIFI TETHERING IS OFTEN SOMETIMES HARDWARE-SPECIFIC WITH VARYING SOFTWARE CONDITIONS.
*** If you have problems with Android 4.3 / 4.4, be sure you have DISABLED (unchecked) the "Scan always available" option following path: Settings -> WiFi -> Advanced -> Scan always available ***
FOR T-MOBILE USERS AND NEXUS 5
Need to change your APN, simply navigate to Settings > More > Mobile networks > Access Point Names. Select your T-Mobile APN, and scroll to APN protocol. Change this to IPv4, and then save your APN.
Now compatible with: Galaxy S4, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Galaxy Note 3 and other devices
Working in Progress for LG G2 and LG Flex
Games Online with Xbox or Play Station? this app can correct the problem MTU
Turn your device into a WiFi Router! WiFi Tether Router lets you use your smartphone as a WiFi hotspot without additional costs.
Most cellular providers charge additional rates on top of your smartphone data plan for tethering or hotspot usage. With WiFi Tether Router, however, you can connect to the internet via another wifi-enabled device through your carrier’s data plan that is already associated with your phone!
Compatible with most PC’s, tablets, smartphones, or other portable devices. Also compatible with Android 4.0.x 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x and Android 4.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean). Language support for Italian, English and French.
WiFi Tether Router is simple to use without complexities. Simply configure the your hotspot by first naming your personal network (located under “Configure WiFi Router”), then select “Enable WiFi Router” to begin surfing the web from your secondary device or PC.
As noted above, each individual smartphone/tablet is different in a myriad of ways, so in cases where a connection is does not work right away, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can address your specific situation. We make every effort to respond promptly to inquiries, and you can view some of our customer service success stories in the reviews below. We are constantly improving the code and features of WiFi Tether Router, so your feedback is important!
More from developer
Models that support FRITZ!App Fon: 7390, 7320, 7270, 7240, 7170, 7112, 6360, 3270
Setup instructions appear upon start. Internal group call with "**9", answering machine with "**600", more in the FRITZ!Box.
Functions in the lab version have been tested, but may not always offer the ultimate stability of a regular version.
IMPORTANT: You must always have either only the regular version or only the lab version installed!
- smartphone or tablet with Android version 2.3 or higher
Many thanks for all the encouragement and five star ratings! We are overwhelmed and extremely motivated!
Last Changes in Version 1.0.9:
• More: New - "Field strength over time" function for simultaneous monitoring of multiple remote stations including a sort function. Clicking on a graph opens additional detailed information.
• Environment: New - Environment view with sort function(8 APs, 16 APs, "Star" known APs)
• Connect: New - New "Star" sorting option for known access points
• Connect: New - Known access points displayed in green
• Connect: New - Access point information now includes 'dBm'
• Connect: New - Information on elements now includes 'dBm' and 'MAC address'
• Connect: Duration for establishing connection added to "Connected with..." overlay
• My WLAN: New - Signal strength graph appended to mail upon sharing
• My WLAN: The signal strength display remains intact even when direction changes
• My WLAN: Signal strength diagram now labeled with units(dBm)
• More: Expanded text in wireless LAN test module
• System: Improved QR handling of coded special characters
• System: Password auto-completion eliminated in various places
• Wireless LAN Test / Wireless LAN Level: Reference to missing wireless LAN connection added
*Information about the WLAN test:the integrated iperf client program makes it possible to measure the maximum data throughput via TCP and UDP between smartphone or tablet and the target computer within a network. FRITZ!App WLAN acts as a client, any remote site as a iperf server. During the tests the different parameters of the TCP/UDP protocol are altered; ping, DNS and HTTP requests are sent to gather information concerning the available bandwidth, latency, fluctuation and data loss in the network.
Information about the user rights required for this app:
• Access to the camera: necessary for reading the QR code
• Vibration: Haptic feedback to confirm that the QR code has been read
• Camera flash: May also be needed to read the QR code
• Wake lock: For switching the screen timeout on and off
• Change or delete contents of USB storage/SD card: For the sharing function information is cached locally before sending
• Test access to protected memory: Check for write rights on USB storage/SD card for sharing function
• Change network connectivity: Establish and clear wireless LAN connections
• Change system settings: Save sorting sequence of radio networks
• Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
• Call up network connections: Check status of wireless LAN connections
• Access to all networks: Query of the FRITZ!Box firmware/model number
The MyFRITZ!App makes it easier to access the MyFRITZ! interface of your FRITZ!Box by reading the MyFRITZ! address in the home network automatically and offering the option of saving your account data. This puts you always just a "touch" away from your FRITZ!Box, allowing you to install future firmware updates no matter where you are, so that you can benefit immediately from innovations and added features to the mobile websites of your FRITZ!Box.
Via MyFRITZ! you can reach the files saved in FRITZ!NAS, the list of recent calls, and voice messages on the answering machine, and you can control the Smart Home devices in your home network.
To set up MyFRITZ! on your FRITZ!Box, open the FRITZ!Box user interface (http://fritz.box), and then the "Internet / MyFRITZ!" menu and follow the instructions.
Then connect with the FRITZ!Box using your smartphone or tablet and open the MyFRITZ!App. Enter the login data for a FRITZ!Box user.
- FRITZ!Box model with FRITZ!OS 5.50 or higher
- MyFRITZ! service set up on the FRITZ!Box or DynDNS service configured for a FRITZ!Box user, including access from the Internet
With FRITZ!App Media your Android device can access multimedia data stored on a hard drive connected to the FRITZ!Box or a computer. FRITZ!App Media turns your Android device into a remote control for the home network, which you can use to play music, videos or pictures on a networked television or home theatre system.
With FRITZ!App Media, connected wirelessly over the FRITZ!Box, you can play back the contents of your digital music, photo and video collections directly on your Android device. The media contents are provided by a UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) media server like the FRITZ!Box, XBMC, Plex or the Windows 7 operating system.
If a network television or home theatre system is integrated in the home network, use the Android device to select the desired device for playback. So it is convenient to listen to music or watch videos, pictures stored on one of the hard drives using your television or home theatre system. Devices with network support are designated as part of the "Digital Living Network Alliance" (DLNA), a standard that allows for the exchange of data between computers, consumer electronics, mobile communications and other electronic equipment in the network. Further devices can be WiFi-Speakers or PC system with appropriated software.
How the FRITZ!App Ticker widget works:
Just place FRITZ!App Ticker on a start screen of your Android tablet by pressing on a free space on the Android start screen and selecting FRITZ!App Ticker from the widgets. Make sure that the space selected is large enough to display the widget. From now on FRITZ!App Ticker the start screen will show the last calls you missed to your FRITZ!Box.
Calls missed today are displayed in bold font. Meters show you the number of corresponding calls, as well as the number of calls picked up by the answering machine. You can return the calls directly from the call list or the telephone book. Click the "Box" button in the browser to access the FRITZ!Box user interface from your smartphone.
In Android 3.x/4.x you can scroll through the call list directly in the widget; with Android 3.1 or higher you can also change the height of the widget display.
The list of calls is automatically refreshed in the background. To spare the battery of your Android device, the list is not refreshed during standby operation. When the smartphone wakes up the call list is automatically refreshed immediately.
- FRITZ!Box model with firmware version xx.05.04 or later (7390, 7360, 7330, 7270, 7240; planned: 7320, 6360 and others)
- Android smartphone tablet with Google Android 2.1 or later
- Dynamic DNS address (e.g. via www.no-ip.com)
- Remote access and dynamic DNS address configured in the FRITZ!Box (requires Expert Mode)
Functions in the lab version have been tested, but may not always offer the ultimate stability of a regular version.
- Smartphone or tablet with a camera, Android version 2.2 or higher
- FRITZ!Box with FRITZ!OS 5.50 or higher
- To create automatic MyFRITZ! sharing, you must use a FRITZ!Box with FRITZ!OS version 6.0 or higher (or lab version 5.59 or higher)
Information about the user rights required for this app:
- • Access to the camera: self-explanatory
- • Write to external storage (SD card): Snapshots can be filed here
- • Internet access: Required for the web server
- • Call up wireless LAN connections: Check whether WLAN is switched on/off
- • Access to wake lock: To prevent the CPU from switching to sleep mode while the app is running