upday is an independent, free news app with an ever-growing reach across 35 countries and a service that revolutionized how 25+ million people consume news. Combining highly innovative technology and journalistic expertise, upday offers readers a bite-size overview of the most important, up-to-the-minute local and global news headlines plus trending stories curated to your preferences and reading history. And thanks to our breaking headlines notifications, you can stay up-to-date with the latest online news and current affairs when they happen.
TOP NEWS - the latest news stories at a glance.
Read summarised, curated news from local upday editors to save you time. Our experienced editorial team work around-the-clock scanning news sources and social media to bring you the most essential breaking local and international news. To read further, simply click on the card to access the original article in full and direct from the publisher’s site.
MY NEWS – your personalised newsfeed.
My News combines technology with your own personal preferences to scan over 5,000 news websites and blogs, resulting in a personalised feed of articles you’re most likely to read and enjoy. We take this responsibility seriously, so it is important our readers are only provided with the most important news that’s guaranteed to be trustworthy. By doing this, you can be confident that our daily news is of highest quality while meeting the highest journalistic standards and of course - your taste.
• 35 country editions in local languages covering local, regional and global news
• Local editors summarise and share the most important, relevant news from over 5,000 integrated sources (all checked manually to guarantee quality)
• Recommended articles based on your interests loaded automatically
• Extended features added regularly
• Categories that include Culture, Tech, Life & Style, Music and Sport, plus a dedicated football channel
• Push notifications on breaking news
• No registration required
• Block sources, save or share articles
Our goal is to contribute to a better informed and more trustworthy world. With over 28 nationalities (and counting) within our team, we’re as diverse as our products and content.
upday – it’s for people who feel they need to be informed.
Your feedback is very important to us: Send us an email with your opinion, questions or suggestions to email@example.com.