GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
This application is in no way related to OmniGroup.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR POCKET
FocusGTD reminds you when tasks become due. You can configure the time and date when you want to be reminded.
SYNCS WITH OMNIFOCUS ON MAC/iOS
FocusGTD synchronizes data with OmniFocus* on the Mac or iOS. Note that at least one copy of OmniFocus* is required in order to
USE OMNISYNC SERVER OR YOUR OWN
FocusGTD works with OmniSync Server* or you can also use another WebDAV shared drive.
Tap on the note description in the task detail screen to edit notes. You can style the text with bold or italics fonts to make sections stand out.
Use widgets to stay on top of important projects. You can add a home screen link that will open a quick entry panel to quickly let you add tasks to your inbox.
SHARE FROM ANY APPLICATION
You can send links to web pages or other text clips into your inbox using the standard Android share sheet.
If you have problems that your account is deleted when you reboot your phone, please check the "FocusGTD JellyBean Workaround" app (simplest by clicking on the developer name). You have to install this app alongside FocusGTD to prevent this Android bug from removing your account.
In case you have synchronization problems, please go to the Websites FAQ section which contains basic tips on how to improve the synchronization.
Main features include:
- Manage your lists (projects, contexts, goals, locations) and view tasks by lists
- Manage your tasks (name, project, context, goal, location, due date, due time, reminder, repeat, priority, tags, status, notes)
- Create and manage subtasks (with a toodledo pro account)
- Filter and sort tasks
- Quick-add tasks
- Full text search
- Actions on multiple tasks (assign to a list, mark complete, star, delete,...)
toodleTasks make it easy to manage your tasks and todo or implement David Allen's GTD methodology on Android Phones
see toodleTasks Tablet for a version dedicated to devices with a larger screen size.
Visit the toodledo website at www.toodledo.com to get more information and to sign up for a free account
* In-app billing is for donations only. Donations do not unlock premium features. For more information on app permissions visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/App-Permissions
* Tasks contains all of Astrid's core functionality with a fresh coat of paint. There have been several bug fixes and internal improvements, with new features on the way!
* Tasks values your privacy and I cannot access your data under any circumstances. Your data resides only on your device unless you enable Google Task synchronization.
* Tasks can be installed alongside Astrid. For more information on migrating your data visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/Migrating-from-Astrid
* To help translate the app visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/Translations
* To help beta test the app visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/wiki/Beta-Testing
* To report bugs or request features visit https://github.com/tasks/tasks/issues
* Astrid third party apps need to make minor modifications to support Tasks.
ATTENTION LG USERS RUNNING ANDROID 4.1
Some LG devices running Android 4.1 are incompatible with Google's Lollipop compatibility library, causing Tasks to crash on some devices such as the Optimus G and Optimus L9. If you are affected by this issue I could use your help testing a fix. Please firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to contact email@example.com
Our users have big goals. They rely on their to-do list to keep up.
Join the 4 million+ people around the world who are accomplishing amazing things with Todoist – the beautifully simple to-do list and task manager built for the pace of modern life. Whether you need to collaborate with your team, keep track of your most important projects, or just remember to pay the rent, Todoist is there to help you achieve more every day.
Praised as a life-changing app by The Guardian, USA Today, the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Lifehacker and more, Todoist works seamlessly across 15 different platforms in 20 languages so you can stay motivated and productive no matter where you are.
❝This is one of the most complete task management platforms available and they hit that sweet spot of being good for both personal and business use.❞ — Android Authority
Manage your tasks from anywhere - even offline
Add, complete, and re-schedule tasks from your phone, tablet, desktop, browser, email, smartwatch and more - even offline! With an automatic, 24/7 sync across all your devices, you’ll never lose track of your to-do lists.
Plan ahead and never miss another deadline
Always forget to submit that monthly expense report? Not anymore. Keep track of your important deadlines with due dates and recurring due dates. Quickly view and prioritize your to-dos for the day or week ahead with visual, drag-and-drop scheduling.
Easy yet powerful organization
Take your to-do list organization to the next level with sub-tasks, sub-projects, color-coded projects, and priority levels. Whether you practice the GTD® productivity method or just want to keep a simple list of errands,Todoist is flexible enough to handle any organizational style.
Whether you’re coordinating a big project or sharing a grocery list, Todoist makes communication easy. Share projects, assign tasks, and add comments all within the app. Instant notifications will keep you up-to-date whenever changes are made.
Stay motivated, focused and productive
Beat procrastination once and for all with the unique gamification feature Todoist Karma. Set weekly/monthly goals, accumulate points, and track your progress with beautiful graphs color-coded by project.
Use Todoist with all your favorite apps
Make your to-do list even more powerful with integrations for Google Drive, Cloud Magic, Sunrise Calendar, Toggl, IFTTT, and Zapier (just to name a few). For even more convenience, save items from any app on your device as Todoist tasks by simply sharing with the app.
Built for Android
Take advantage of Android’s most innovative features with Todoist’s convenient widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integrations, inter-app sharing, and more. Add tasks, receive notifications, and view lists sent from the app right on your wrist with Todoist for Android Wear.
Boost your productivity with Premium
▸ Set up and receive push notifications, email or SMS reminders based on your physical location or a specific due date and time.
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, enhanced labels, and powerful filters.
▸ Upload files, sound recordings and photos to your tasks from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
▸ Add tasks by forwarding an email and access your to-do lists on your iCalendar.
▸ Track and improve your productivity with extended Todoist Karma features.
▸ Set reminders on your Android Wear smartwatch using voice commands.
▸ And much, much more!
Please contact us directly if you need any kind of support:
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app:
We hope you love our app as much as our community and our team do! Download it today and let us know what you think.
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different productivity styles. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
With Toodledo you can:
* Track the priority, start date, due date, time, length or status of a task.
* Assign the task to a folder, context or goal.
* Flag the task with a visual star or tag it with keywords and notes.
* Get audible popup alarms.
* Create tasks that repeat on a schedule of your choosing.
* Search, filter, sort and drill down into your tasks in a variety of ways to see the subset of tasks that are useful right now and ensure that important tasks float to the top.
* Quickly find important tasks with the "Hotlist". This smart to do list is automatically filled with important tasks based on a mathematical formula.
* Securely sync with Toodledo to backup your data and sync between devices.
* Organize and permanently store your longer free-form notes in the Notebook section.
* Make hierarchical outlines to organize your ideas in our Outlines section.
* Make good habits and break bad habits. Track your progress with our Habits section.
* Fully integrated with the Android Accounts and Sync infrastructure, for better consistency, and security.
* Share tasks the Android way with customizable templates.
* Customizable widgets.
Some features are only available on certain devices and OS versions. For questions, requests or bug reports, please visit our website: http://www.toodledo.com/info/contact.php
Want to help? Join the beta group at http://goo.gl/1fzff
“The best to-do list app.” - The Verge
Wunderlist has also been featured in The New York Times, Lifehacker, TechCrunch, CNET, The Guardian, Wired, and Vanity Fair, just to name a few.
Key Wunderlist Features:
• Create all the lists you need and access them from your phone, tablet and computer
• Easily share lists and collaborate with family, friends and colleagues
• Start conversations about your to-dos
• Attach photos, PDFs, presentations and more
• Share the work and delegate to-dos
• Setting a Reminder ensures you never forget important deadlines (or birthday gifts) ever again
• Organize your projects for home, work and everywhere in between with Folders
Wunderlist is free to download and use. Wunderlist Pro upgrades your experience and gives you unlimited access to Files, Assigning and Subtasks to help you accomplish even more for $4.99 a month or $49.99 a year through an in-app purchase.
Learn more about Wunderlist at www.wunderlist.com
SplenDO is smart task list for everyday use.
It is truly usable with great user experience.
No matter who you are and what you do - you will be better organized!
At home, at work and in your free time - you will focus on really important things!
SplenDO is powerful in its simplicity and convenience of use.
• User friendly task management
• Grouping tasks in handy task lists
• Smart home screen widgets show instantly what to do
• Intelligent notifications exactly when you need them
• Syncing with Google that just works
• Adding tasks via voice
• Notifications use sounds, vibrations and built-in speech synthesizer (TTS)
• Icon widget - icon with optional today's and overdue tasks counter
• List Widget - resizable widget displays upcoming tasks
• Status bar - component (in the notifications area) keeping you up to date
• Quick Task Bar - to add something hot quickly
• Support for recurring tasks
• Time for shopping? Need to add many tasks at one go? Great, batch mode is on-board!
• Support for: tasks without a due date, all-day-long tasks and tasks at a specific hour of the day
• Bidirectional synchronization with Google Tasks
• Many useful configuration options
• Predefined task lists
• Actions on group of tasks (bulk actions, long-click selection support)
• Integration with sharing on Android - sharing tasks with other apps and receiving shared data
• Creating tasks from the content of system clipboard
• SplenDO is free to download and use
• Splend Apps support and more!
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
** New Material Design update to adapt to Android L (5.0)
** Import tasks from Astrid
** Widget doesn't work if GTasks was installed on SD card. Please move it back to phone internal storage and reboot your device.
1. ICS(Android 4.0) style with bulk indent/move/set due date/delete and so on
2. View your tasks on Google Calendar
3. Synchronize with multiple Google accounts automatically; also support local mode
4. Customize sync mode: auto sync,manual sync or sync when open/exit/background sync
5. Batch add tasks
6. Scroll horizontally to switch between tasks/task lists
7. Sort your tasks by due date/name/create time/priority
8. Re-arrange your tasks easily by dragging & dropping
9. Indent to create subtasks
10. Share tasks with friends, families and colleagues
11. Set customized repeating reminders: daily/weekly/monthly... and so on
12. Quick add tasks by pressing the search key
13. Quick add tasks via ‘note to self’ voice command with Google Now
14. Quick search tasks
15. Create different home screen Widgets (scrolling in LauncherPro/ADWLauncher/GO Launcher)
Arlyn: Most useful app on my phone. Best for note taking and tasks, and the Google synchronization is indispensable.
Dennis_ua: Best GTD Android app Works perfectly in pair with GMail Tasks side panel of my Firefox.
Lord : Worth it and the best tool for Android One of my most twice used apps. Simple, fast, complete. Great developer communication. Imprescindible for me.
Robert : Best Task or To Do List Ever. The home screen widget is a must!
GTasks, GTD, Getting Things Done, to do list, todo list, task, tasks, notes, notepad, google tasks, gmail calendar, Dato, Google Tasks client
Our To-Do List is flexible for users who requires only a simple list yet good enough for agile planners who requires advance planning, monitoring and task execution.
WAToDo!is our full featured Android GTD To Do List. Our Ad-Supported Version is listed as WAToDo! LITE
- Easily Create, Update and Delete Tasks
- Assign Priorities to Tasks
- Assign Task as Next Action
- Attach Notes to Tasks
- Repeating Tasks
- Agile To-Do Management using Getting Things Done Methodology
- Collect actionable tasks via Inbox, Someday/Maybe list
- Create, Review & Manage Tasks in Task Lists
- Make Multi-Action Tasks into Sub-Projects
- Unlimited Level of Sub-Projects
- Review Tasks via Task Lists, Projects or Tags
- Group Task by Due Date,Priority
- Tag Tasks and Projects and Filter them by ALL/ANY Tags
- Various Settings to change views
But is it simple enough to Include the grocery list? Yes, and powerful enough for the grocery warehouse manager!
- Organize tasks by folder, context, location, tags, star, and subtasks
- Capability of managing infinite hierarchy levels
- Advanced repeating options
- Automatic tasks creation on missed calls
- Nagging alarms
- Organize your notes into folders
- Light and dark theme
- Synchronize with Toodledo.com
- Keep devices in synch using your Dropbox or FTP account
- Backup & Restore to Dropbox
- Llama & Tasker integration
- Samsung Multi Window
- Scrollable/Resizable widget (only for Android 3.x and 4.x)
GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company (http://www.davidco.com).
DGT GTD is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.
WORK IN PROGRESS !!!
IT'S NOT A FULL IMPLEMENTATION !!!
You can post any feedback in the forum or send an email. The application is not ready yet and your public negative comments may harm DGT-GTD even before it is ready.
The use of this software is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for loss of data that results from such activities.
You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data.
- Read contact data: in order to create "contact" tasks: email, call, sms
- Storage: to backup & restore your data
- Read phone state: to disable notification sound when you are in a call
- Global search: search tasks using the device search button
- Wake Lock: to let notifications wake-up the screen (user option)
- Portuguese Brazil
Supported 3rd party applications:
- Llama, how-to: http://bit.ly/RjcamI
- Toodledo (DGT GTD Toodledo required)
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Agenda Widget for Android (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Executive Assistant (DGT GTD Pure Widget required)
- Shortcut creation might fail on Motorola devices
- Samsung devices with ICS and Jelly Bean are not able to resize the widget; don't blame me, it's a TouchWiz issue: http://dgtale.ch/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=437#p437
- On Android 3.x, 4.x device the widget can be RESIZED !!!
- Comment like "Forces close" is useless, please send the error report and/or contact the developer !!!
Combination of two fo the most efficient methods of time management "Pomodoro Technique" and GTD (Getting Things Done).
Use Pomotodo to manage your Todo and record history, all of the data will be safely stored in the cloud, for you to use anytime, anywhere.
A complete collection of workflow management. Collecting ideas, Plan projects, Complete tasks, Review the history in one App.
The EveryTask Web app adds to your productivity with a fast beautiful UI on the web. The Sync with EveryTask Web is fast and reliable.
* Capture Everything *
Task details include: Due Date and Time, Start Date and Time, Contexts, Tags, Priority, Notes
Add to current GTD Lists: Inbox, Next Actions, Waiting For
Track the things you want to work on later through Scheduled, Planned and Sometime lists
Keep track of your long term Outcomes in the Areas, Goals and Visions lists
* Get Things Done Now *
Sort Lists by Due Date, Context, Priority etc
Filter lists by Contexts and Tags etc
Repeating tasks. Tasks repeat by minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, days of the week, nth day of the month
Bulk editing of the lists to move tasks, delete tasks, add tasks to Projects
* Plan your Projects *
Plan your Projects in detail and add all Tasks to the Planned list
Drag and Drop to order the tasks.
Project view keep track of all your project lists
* Additional Features *
Beautiful Widgets that are re-sizable, scroll-able and configurable.
Quick add from the widget
Backup and Restore
Dropbox Cloud Backup/Restore
* Upgrade to EveryTask Premium *
The upgrade will unlock the following features
- Backup/Restore to Dropbox
- Backup/Restore to Device
- Sync with EveryTask Web
* EveryTask Sync (Available with the EveryTask Premium Upgrade) *
- Add to your productivity with EveryTask Web: www.everytask.io
- EveryTask Web is a beautiful and fast web app that complements the android app.
- Free your mind with a GTD process that works for you.
Apply the five stages of GTD® to make your work and life organized: Collect, Process, Organize, Review, Pick tasks and Do. Far more than just a to-do list, it’s a life manager.
2. Support for Multi-platforms
With the support on platforms of Web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Mac, Doit.im helps you to manage your tasks anywhere, anytime, in any way you like. Anything, out of your mind, in your Doit.im.
3. Cloud Sync
No need at all worrying about the safety of your data, they are in the cloud. And, as you like, they can auto-sync to any of the platform you use. Just that simple.
To have a clear vision of what to do, you have to clear your mind of the concerns and worries, generate a higher overview with goals and roles, plan your weekly actions and projects. This is what My Effectiveness Habits is for - to give You full control over you plans, goals, actions, todo-s - over your productivity.
Uniquely configured, with feedback and motivation, the Habits are much more powerful and elaborate than any of the hundreds of simple To-do and task lists, GTD apps out there.
The only app that helps you understand "Why to do?", plan "What to do?", and then "Do It"!
My Effectiveness Habits is FREE and with NO Ads!
The app is not for those who need a simple, thoughtless list to write down there todos. If you want control over your vision, plans, goals and actions - then you should use My Effectiveness Habits. If you want to really increase your productivity, not just check off the items, what you'd easily do without any app - then the Habits is the right app for you!
'The Habits' help you increase your Productivity:
+ Define your principles (Mission)
+ Remove distractions (Influences/Concerns)
+ Set your Priorities
+ Describe you Life Roles
+ Identify your Goals
+ Create a comprehensive Action plan
+ Put the steps into Projects/Actions/Checklists
+ Use unique Weekly Plan view for week actions and week goals!
+ Concentrate on the Next action using Pomodoro technique
+ Google Drive™ integration
A productivity framework, The Habits have what other GTD and productivity applications are all missing: it helps you define your priorities and vision of your goals, overview and motivation of your deeds, plans, actions. Using it, you create a hierarchy of actions to reach your goals, where Actions of one Goal are totally separated from Actions of Another Goal, thus helping you concentrate much better on the current Goal and Action.
If you have just any issue, feedback or a simple thought about the application that you want to share with us, we are very happy to get that. Please, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or, write them anywhere in the http://andtek.blogspot.com, or within the review comments. The feedback from you is very welcome!
The principle is:
1. Write what is your mission in life.
2. Write down what concerns you have and which ones you can influence - visualize them in the circles.
3. Define your roles. Look at your life from different points.
4. Set the goals you want to reach for each role. You can set long-term or short-term goals.
5. Define concrete steps - actions. You can have a single step actions, or you can define complex, multi-level project, or simple checklists.
6. Proritize your actions using 2x2 matrix (a.k.a. Eisenhower matrix).
7. Assign tasks to week days (use weekly planning).
The app is written inspired by the Great book by Dr. Stephen R. Covey "The 7 Habits of highly effective people".
Account persmissions are required for Google Tasks API access.