Displays charging state, level, and other information about your device's battery in the widget.
Get instant access to:
• Current battery level
• Current battery status (Discharging, Charging, Not Charging, Charged)
• Current power type (AC, USB, Wireless)
• Time running on battery since last full charge
• Time remaining on battery/time until
• Battery details (Health | Temperature | Voltage | Technology)
Note: You must charge your battery to 100% after updating or installing for the first time for the widget to display the correct time on battery.
DashClock Battery Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
• In-app purchases: For accepting donations--no features hidden behind a paywall!
Featured on XDA portal and Android Police!
An essential extension for DashClock, that makes full use of its extensibility to give you control of notifications from ANY application on the lock screen. Add notifications for up to eleven applications in DashClock widget. To see more/less than 7 extensions, tap on the settings icon in DashNotifier settings Activity and enable/disable extensions.
This will not show up on your app launcher. To use this, go to DashClock settings and add extensions from this application.
Uses Notification service in Android 4.3 and Accessibility in Android 4.2. Because of limitations in Accessibility service there are a few less features/functionality in Android 4.2. DashNotifier only runs on devices with Android 4.2+. Lower Android versions are and will not supported.
Now with more than a hundred icons inbuilt, thanks to Milosch Lee - https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=UPpack
New icon courtesy Dima Skvarskyi - https://plus.google.com/+DimaSkvarskyi
This application is released under MIT license and is hosted on github - https://github.com/umanx/DashNotifier/
For beta versions and/or support, go to Google+ community - https://plus.google.com/communities/115585480035899880126
BetterCalendar is a highly customizable calendar addon that fits your needs.
If you experience any difficulties, please try this first: go to the system settings --> Apps --> All Apps. There, find BetterCalendar --> delete all data, find Calendar --> delete appdata, find Calendar Storage --> delete appdata. Then perform a reboot and re-sync your Google Calendar within system settings.
Features of BetterCalendar:
- Display up to 4 events on Dashclock
- Calendars selectable
- Display event location
- Display full day events
- Output format changeable
- Date format selectable
- Select a tap action
- Hide Date
- Show Weekday
- Hide AM/PM
- Show events until start/end
- Add leading zeroes to date
- Show all events in same style
- Time range from "just today" to 3 weeks
- Show Today/Tomorrow instead of Date
- Show event title in collapsed state
- Show date & time for next event if Dashclock is collapsed
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish,Portuguese, Danish, Dutch and Polish translation
Permission is necessary to read events from calendar. No personal data will be read.
If you have any idea for new features, just send me an email. :)
★“Easy to use with a lot of functionality”
★“Excellent! Fully customizable and functional!”
★“Neat Simple elegant and easy to use with some further under the hood for tweekers”
• Set your own title and text
• Set your own icon
• Start an app when you click on the widget
• Toggle an action when you click on the widget (e.g. Wifi on/off)
• Edit notes (widget text) when you click on the widget
• Open shortcuts when you click on the widget
• Open a website in the browser when you click on the widget
• Call a number when you click on the widget
• Turn your screen off when you click on the widget
• Send an email when you click on the widget
• Create up to 6 different custom extensions
1. Install DashClock widget
2. Create an instance of DashClock Widget on your lock screen or home screen
3. Install DashClock custom extension
4. Open DashClock settings and add one of the available custom extensions
5. Open the extension's settings from DashClock settings and customize your extension
6. Enjoy your own extension :)
PRO FEATURES (In-App purchase):
• Use more than 3 different custom extensions
• No ads
• More toggles
• More predefined icons
• Choose your own icons
• Screen off
• Support me and the development of this app :)
If you have any ideas for new features or improvements, please contact me! Just write me an email ;)
Monitor your network data usage easily whether its Mobile Data (GPRS/Edge/3G/4G) or Wi-Fi Data.
Extension displays data used, data left & percentage of data used.
Set your data plan to automatically reset counters.
DashClock Data Usage Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Have a bug report or suggestions?
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Opens the conversation thread when all unread messages are from the same conversation
* Opens the conversation list when more than one conversation has unread messages
* Updates when new messages are received
* Shows message previews
** Can be disabled to prevent showing previews
* Shows contact names
* Requires that Messenger be installed. This application is not for use with other SMS applications.
* Requires that DashClock or another application which consumed Dashclock extensions be installed.
** The app is only fully tested and guaranteed to work with Dashclock.
* Requires permission to read SMS and MMS messages for display of received messages.
* Requires permission to read contacts for display of names of message senders.
Get exact battery details like battery level, charging state, health, voltage etc.
• Displays current battery level
• Tap on extension to open real-time battery details
• Displays different battery status (Discharging, Charging, Not Charging, Fully charged)
• Displays battery health
• Displays the charging power source (AC, USB, Wireless)
• Displays battery temperature (Celcius and Fahrenheit)
DashClock Battery Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik:
Have a bug report or suggestions?
Email us: email@example.com
- show upcoming or full day events (up to 6 due to DashClock restriction) for today, today and tomorrow or next week
- toggle for full day events
- choose which calendars to display
- show location for the next event
- toggle to show date for the events
NOTE: you need DashClock widget for this extension to work
Requires the fantastic DashClock widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock&hl=en
Open sourced at: https://github.com/dinosaurwithakatana/lastcaller
• Your current local weather
• Missed calls and unread text messages
• Your next calendar appointment
• Unread Gmail inbox or priority inbox conversations
• Your next scheduled alarm
To add the widget to your Android 4.2 device's lock screen, first make sure that "Enable widgets" is turned on in your security settings. Then, simply swipe to the left-most page of your lock screen and touch the "+" icon. Finally, select "DashClock" to customize and add the widget. You can make this the primary lock screen widget, replacing the default clock, by first touching-and-holding it and then dragging it horizontally to the very rightmost position.
Developers: DashClock is extensible! Visit the open source project at http://code.google.com/p/dashclock to learn more or just check out the source.
Have a bug report or feature request? Just find the issue or file a new one here: http://code.google.com/p/dashclock/issues/list
You can now directly open Google Calendar by clicking on the stardate.
Rating and feedback is greatly appreciated.
In order to use this extension you MUST have DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
DashClock Calendar Extension is based on DashClock's built-in calendar extension. With this extension, the day (of the month) of the next upcoming calendar event will be displayed as the icon alongside the event details. Note that this extension will not show more than one event at a time.
Be sure to also check out my new "Daily Horoscope" DashClock widget just released to the Play Store.
Are you a self-proclaimed "Word Nerd"? If so, DashClock "Word of the Day" extension has been developed with you in mind!
Enhance your vocabulary by viewing a new word and definition on your lock screen every day. Learning a new word is reinforced each time you unlock your screen and view the word and definition. Be the envy of your neighbors and peers as you show off your newly acquired linguistic skills.
Choose from 6 different daily word source feeds:
• Merriam-Webster (default)
• Rotate Hourly
When clicking on the word / definition on your screen, choose to view additional details for the displayed word via:
• Same as feed source
• Disable Lookup
• Send to Share Intent
Option to "Dismiss Word on Click" so that current (when a single source is selected) word is dismissed / no longer displayed, and new word will not appear until next available word is provided via the source.
You can also elect to disable word lookup all together, so that when clicked, word is dismissed but not opened in a browser to view details. This clears the word from your widget display until a new word is available to view.
You can also, instead of opening the word / definition in your browser, using your selected "source" destination, choose to "Send" the word to Android's built-in "Share" intent, allowing you to select from a list of apps that support this option. If your favorite dictionary app supports this feature, you can select from the presented list and open the word definition directly in the app, rather than through your browser. Nice!
See Youtube screencast for additional details and known supported dictionary apps:
If selection source is set to "Hourly" next word will appear within 60 minutes of the time that the current word has been dismissed.
DashClock "Word of the Day" Extension requires DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock
This is an Extension for DashClock Widget available here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock and will NOT work without it.
Android 4.2 is required to run DashClock Widget and therefore also to use AppLauncher for DashClock.
If you have an issue with the app (e.g. it's not working the way you want it) please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before you leave a negative review! Thanks in advance
Multiple Shortcuts are now possible!
As Premiumuser you can now display the number of notifications received by any application: Including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Google Talk, Gmail etc.!
Support for Android 4.3+'s Notification Listener API - Updating Notification details in real time! Including count and description text.
Support for ADW Icon Packs to set your favorite icons - FOR FREE!
Support for Gallery Images to set your own icons - FOR FREE!
If you're coming from an earlier version, and you have Android 4.3 or higher, but you also want to use the new API, just reenable notification scanning and you'll be prompted with further instructions!
The internet permission is needed to display the advertisement inside the Settings View.
If you have any questions, problems or feature requests, write an email to the developer!
To all users who request the chosen app's icon as icon: It's possible now!
You select which connections should be toggled, and when you interact with the extension, the connections you chose are toggled (if they are on, they will be turned off, and vice-versa). You also have an option to lock the screen automatically right after the app toggles the connections. Power Lock also shows the battery levels and the state of the connections you chose to toggle.
There's also three beautiful and resizable homescreen widgets with a setting to lock the screen after toggling a connection AND with a setting to make the widget background transparent, leaving just the icons visible.
4x1: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and a button to lock the screen
3x1: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G
1x1: CUSTOMIZABLE! Choose between Wi-Fi, 3G, Bluetooth and lock the screen!
Now you can toggle the following connections:
- Mobile Data
More connections will be added in the future.
WARNING: if you can't uninstall the app, you probably just need to open the app and use the "Remove Administrator Permissions" option, and then try to uninstall again.
Widget requires Android 4.0+.
Power Lock DashClock extension requires Android 4.2+ and DashClock Widget by Roman Nurik.
This extension is free to use when used alone but when used simultaneously with other extensions made by this developer, a small one-time purchase is required to unlock them all.
This application is entirely open-source. If you'd like to have new features or additional languages/locales please raise an issue ticket at https://github.com/mridang/dashclock-cellinfo or create a patch and send me a pull-request (if you're adventurous enough).
This extension requires the requires the Dashclock Widget by Roman Nurik: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nurik.roman.dashclock