Connect to the certain TV series of Changhong smart TV, to quickly navigate the wondering channel, Share videos/photos/music from the phone, and Control the TV.
Easy navigation: Download the channel list of the TV and set for9 catalogues according to the type.
One wee EPG: Allowed to the check one week EPG of the channels in your TV.
Reservation: Reserve your favorite program, and will alert you when it’s on in 5minutes.
Share: Videos, Photos, Music in your mobile is easily to play in the TV and share with you family and friends.
Control: All TV remote functions is available in the APP.
More functions are waiting for you...
Please keep your mobile device and TV in the same network.
The application only support the certain changhong models, please check your instruction book or ask the supplier for more information.
"Minimalistic, non-intrusive, and very functional" - XDA Developer TV
"The greatest discovery you will make" - Android Authority
It's fast, functional, fluid, and customizable to your liking. Populate the sidebar with your favorite apps, and simply swipe in from the edge of the screen to gain instant access to the apps you use most. Simple - yet elegant.
- Pin as many apps & toggles to the Sidebar
- Live running apps and running indicators
- Task management allows killing running apps (swipe running apps out to kill them)
- Customized colors, opacity, sizes, and positions
- Starts on boot
- Minimal RAM fingerprint and affect on battery life
- Ongoing notification can be disabled(4.1+) / made invisible
- Many widgets to choose from (Home, App Drawer, Wi-Fi, Mobile Data, Bluetooth, GPS, Sound, Rotation, Brightness, Torch, Play/Pause/Skip music)
Sidebar Pro lifts the limitations put on the lite version and opens access to new customizability as well as functionality - elevating sidebar, to its most impeccable and pure state.
Sidebar Pro offers the full set of features.
- Unlimited items!
- Right side swipe!
- Live Running apps!
- Live Running indicators!
- Task Management!
- Lock items!
- Custom icons!
- Full settings!
- Adjust width!
- Adjust opacity!
- Choose color scheme!
- Disable notification! (Hidden by default on rooted devices)
Sidebar is in constant development. Development began as soon as the idea stemmed well before the debut of Ubuntu Phone and recent such apps. The developer ensures a smooth and polished experience. User experience & simplicity are key tp making Sidebar the perfect multitasking app for Android. Follow the development on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2152373
- Sidebar won Best Application at CodeDay Seattle hosted by StudentRND.
- Sidebar was showcased on the front page of XDA as well as on XDA TV
- Sidebar was also the best among Android Authority's Top 7 Apps of the week
- Sidebar was reviewed by AddictiveTips
- Sidebar was reviewed by LifeHacker
- Sidebar won the showdown with a competitor on XDA TV!
It prevents Android from killing Sidebar. Without it, sidebar could not run forever in the foreground and would eventually be closed.
Camera: The torch widget requires full access to the camera in order to function.
Network: The toggles for Wi-Fi and Mobile Network require network permissions
Kill Background Processes: Task management on Sidebar requires this permission (swipe running apps away to kill them)
Device: Screen larger than 3.5"
OS: 4.2, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0
ROOT: ROOT Access
Keyboard: Google Keyboard recommended (free on Google Play), others might not adjust dynamically to changes in resolution
Samsung devices with multi window such as the new note 10.1 2014, and note 3: Samsung is using a custom made window manager that at the moment is not compatible with changes to the device resolution.
What does this app do?
It allows to change the resolution and the pixels density of your device
Why is this useful?
Watching Video using the hdmi output will usually mirror the screen content without correcting for aspect ratio, by setting the correct resolution and pixel density of the screen to match the tv allows to fill the entire external screen and avoid side black bars.
Playing games on an external tv: normally, the device will render the games to the full resolution available on the device's screen. On the case of the Nexus 10, games will be rendered to its huge resolution of 2560x1600 and then it will be scaled down to the tv screen resolution wasting GPU processing power and resulting on more heat and power consumption during gaming. By reducing the screen resolution to match the external monitor/tv less processing power is needed to render the game at the lower tv's resolution, many games will even use the extra processing power available for more effects or more frames per second.
For developers to simulate other screen resolutions and pixel density for android developers to test their applications on the physical device and observe how their application will look on other devices.
Manual Settings: Allows to manually select the desired resolution and pixel density according to pre-defined standard aspect ratios.
Auto Detection: Will run in the background and will detect HDMI connections and disconnections. On a HDMI connection detected, a notification will be presented to apply the detected screen resolution and pixel density appropriate for your screen. On a HDMI disconnection, the notification will allow to return to the device's default settings.
Reboot Mode: New Soft Reboot will only reboot the graphical interface not the entire system (Fast). Normal Full Reboot (safest, use if you find interface issues with the Soft Reboot).
Screen Size: Define your screen size (affects dpi calculation).This setting comes pre-defined for the nexus 10, but for other devices you should change it to match your screen size.
HDMI Resolution Preset: Define your preferred output resolution instead of using the Auto-Detection option.
Default Settings: reset to the factory configuration.
Auto DPI Selection it will select the appropriate dpi value for the selected resolution and the screen size defined on the settings.
Screen OFF feature: (experimental, tested to be working on nexus 10): allows you turn your device's screen off while keeping the output to the hdmi to reduce the power usage. To turn the screen back ON just press the power button twice or simply disconnect the hdmi.
New Recovery Feature: Recovers the default screen setting in case the device did not support the resolution applied. To trigger the recovery feature, plug and unplug the power/charger to the device allowing ~1s between plug/unplug as many times as defined on the settings menu, default is 3 times.
Why a reboot is needed to apply the new screen settings?
For now the safest way to restore the entire Interface with the new resolution and pixel density is to reboot the system. The new Soft Reboot should reduce considerably the time required to reset the interface.
> Calculate the voltage drop across a wide range of electrical conductors.
> Calculate the lenses needed for installation.
> Calculate HFOV and WFOV .
> Calculate pipe diameter .
> Calculate the required hard disk capacity .
> Check the most common RJ45 wiring diagrams ( T568A , T568B , Crossover )
> Try the interconnection of network equipment via ping.
You can also preview the viewing area of a video camera by selecting the type of CCD and the focal length of your lens, this is a visual help to make decisions about what type of camera and lens is more suitable for a particular area .
This application is available in the following languages :
Similarly, this application will be constantly updated , and can extend the range of uses it has.
Note: The pre-visualization must be calibrated in the options, this function requires a device with camera, the results of the pre - visualization can vary depending on the characteristics of the device.
And you can use this application as simply task manager too.
It starts when you push the home button.
Come back to default home application when pushing home button once again.
If 'Display Widgets' option is valid, you can put widget on main screen.
icons were created by minus110707.
Sorry, I'm not too good at English,
A change history
+Remove unnecessary permission.
+Add Ad free option
+ICS theme(over 4.0)
+fix some bugs
+Add 'Hide Application Title' function
+Add 'Favorite App' function.
+Bug fix(Crush when back from PreferenceScreen of widgets)
+Add new choice of Transparency
+Add function "Close All Apps"
+Change application icon
+Add new option for widget.
+Bug fix (force close at landscape mode)
+Bug fix (force close when home button is double tapped)
+Bug fix (force close when device reboot)
+You can put widget on main screen.
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching.
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching on OS2.1
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching.
+Reduce application size.
+fix bug when add shortcut to home with Moto atrix
default home app.
+Some errors came to be handled normally.
+fix bug when add application shortcut to home
with Moto atrix default home app.
+Add Function to not display application on task list
+Display ad on Preference screen.
+Add option "Double Click Launch Mode"
+Add option "Reverse draw order"
+Support to kill task on Froyo
+A little improve performance
+Launch with the long tap of the search key
- Display recent tasks
- Display running tasks
- Display favorites
- Display shortcuts
- Ignore list
- Kill tasks
- Press home button and select this application by default.
- Press home button in this application screen and select a default home application.
- Press task icon and launch application.
- Press and hold a task icon, and open option menu.
- Select settings from menu and set behavior or view.
- Another home app or this app is started when press BACK button in Android 4.4.
- There are cases that some finished apps are determined as running. If you want to finish these apps, please long-click on app icon and select [App info]-[Force stop].
Now supports, The Quick2Wire Interface, IO Expander and Analog Boards.
Adafruit LCD Plate.
PiFace Command and Display.
DS18B20 Temperature Sensors.
DHT11/DHT22 Humidity Sensors (DHT22 not tested yet).
BMP085 and compatible Pressure Sensor.
You can name and hide pins, set the pin modes and make them not changeable, set output pins to cycle on/off.
The temperature sensors are graphed, and can be displayed on a LCD.
Has a Simulator, lets you see how each device works without a Raspberry Pi.
SSH access to the Raspberry Pi, with password free sudo required to install utility app.
Uses a utility which it will install on the RPi, to communicate to your android, allowing switching of the pin modes, from input(pull high/pull low) to output & PWM. When pin set to output it will allow setting to high/low, for input pins will show current input state of high or low.
The RPi is communicated with over SSH, to install the utility the ssh user will have to have non-password sudo access.
Any issues - email firstname.lastname@example.org, i will sort them, issues listed in feedback will be ignored.
This is a freemium app, for free you get to add one raspberrypi and will see advertising, for a small in-app purchase you will get to remove the advert, add more raspberrypi's and get the features that will be coming in the future. (also buys the developer coffee).
Join the Google+ Community https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/114957148161423684690 to Duscuss and Beta test.
INTERNET = for connecting to the pi, advertising, analytics.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE = to know if network is available.
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION = for advertising and analytics.
BILLING = for in-app billing.
READ_PHONE_STATE = for billing to get phones ID.
This app uses google analytics for anonymous usage tracking.
Show every physical or logical network connections with details;
Monitor system, CPU, battery, file system and network interfaces with statistics;
Check logcat or dmesg in real-time;
Monitor all running applications, view/switch/kill operations;
Monitor all running services, view/kill operations.
1. Remote Control
Simulate the key operations available on IR remote control and ones on mouses including swiping or clicking.
2. Application Remote Control
Push website links to the set-top box and open browsers; View and open the apps installed on the set-top box.
3. Unique technologies to share multi-media contents
Simply tap to output photos, music or videos stored on your mobile phones or tablets wirelessly to TV or projectors and freely control the playback, offering more convenient wireless sharing experience plus amazing visual effects on large screens.
4. Output and display slides or e-books on large screens.This function requires to install "IncStage Presenter" or "IncStage Reader" the mobile applications developed by OOSIC Technology.
5. This application requires your Android devices and set-top box to be in the same local area network.
Associated with the Delta Dore’s wireless products of energy savings, security and comfort installed in your house, the application My Home Delta Dore offers the following features:
- The activation or deactivation of your alarm system
- The management of the heating level according to the desired temperature,
- The control of the heating and domestic hot water Automatic or Off mode,
- The Individual control of up to 4 control systems: lighting, shutters, blinds, gate, garage door
- The creation of scenarios to perform several simultaneous actions,
- The Feedback on the status of the alarm system, the heating, the indoor or outdoor temperature.
This application requires:
- At least the Android 1.5 version
- A compatible GSM transmitter installation
To get started, you will need your System ID and API Key from your Account Settings (http://pvoutput.org/account.jsp). Both are towards the bottom of your system settings on pvoutput.org.
Adding your initial system will also configure your Master API Detail. All calls to PVOutput.org are made using the Master API detail unless you override the API key on a per system basis.
Click on your system's name to take you to the IntraDay view. From there, swipe left and right, up and down to change views.
Edit your system settings via the Systems sub-menu. Set it as the default to go straight into the detail view for that system every time you launch the app.
If you don't have live Intraday data, edit your system and turn off the Intraday pages. Manually add your daily data directly from the app.
Access to pvoutput.org data is governed by the pvoutput.org API limits and restrictions. Making a donation to pvoutput.org will provide API bonus features that this Android app takes advantage of but it is not mandatory for basic app functions. See http://pvoutput.org/help.html#donations for further detail. Of particular interest are the following:
- Higher rate limits.
- The ability to retrieve detail and generation data for any system.
General features include:
- Search for and Add any system on pvoutput.org. View limited system detail (including map) prior to adding.
- System Detail shows location using Google Maps and lifetime statistics
- Intraday, Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Generation and Consumption.
- Swipe left/right to move between days or keep swiping to move to Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly.
- Swipe up/down to toggle view modes between Generation and Consumption or other views such as High/Average/Low.
- Portrait shows Graph + List of data. Click on data heading to toggle display of Graph to view data list in full screen.
- Landscape shows full screen graph.
Home Screen Widgets:
- Pro Widget in-app subscription (7 day free trial) for additional 2x1 graph and 1x1 text home screen widget options.
- A single textual 2x1 home screen widget for Generation and Consumption data is enabled without having to subscribe.
- Click on the system name to re-enter the widget configuration screen.
- Optimise the width/height of the graphs for your screen.
- Place a 2x1, resize and then adjust the width/height via the widget configuration screen.
- Indicated by drill period in round brackets in page heading.
- When in drill mode, swipe left/right to move period. eg: move from month to month, year to year etc.
- Use the back button to exit Drill Mode.
- Access Drill Mode via list click...
- from Daily to Intraday
- from Weekly/Montly/Yearly to Daily
- Access Drill Mode via list context menu (long-press list item)...
- from Daily to Intraday
- from Weekly to Daily
- from Monthly to Daily/Weekly
- from Yearly to Daily/Weekly/Monthly
Want to go Ad Free?
You have two options:
1. Be an active supporter of pvoutput.org by making a donation AND join the 'McDonalds Android App' team on pvoutput.org
2. Ad Free in-app subscription (7 day free trial)
Show your support and join the PVOutput Android App Team. Join/Leave the Team directly from the app in the System Edit page or see http://pvoutput.org/ladder.jsp?tid=350
Don't hesitate to drop me an email (email@example.com) with any problems or suggestions.
Use this link to join the Beta Test Group: https://groups.google.com/d/forum/pv-output-android-app-beta-test-group
This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously collect usage stats. You may opt out via an in-app preference. I hope you don't ... the stats keep me motivated ;)
Use your smartphone to control GPIO port from your smartphone.
Use this app to create buttons to trigger gpio port on the raspberry pi.
It read gpio port too (green : 1, purple : 0)
I use this app for my personal use, but I have decided to post it on google play.
Don't give bad rating if it dont works for you or you dont know want is this app, just contact me, it work if you read all !
You can name buttons, this app is very FAST and Simple to use.
example : Create a button named kitchen light ON, wich trigger your gpio.22 (pin 31) to 1, to switch on you kitchen ligth.
- Downloads php files (domopi-vX.zip) on : google.com/url?q=http://creation-web-dijon.fr/files&sa=D&usg=AFQjCNHFEykiV1oAiSmMbDKmmpDctRqqpw" target="_blank">http://creation-web-dijon.fr/files
- Read the readme.txt file inside the zip.
- Configure the Android app in the settings menu.
- Create a commands set :
Use the command editor (2nd menu) *.
First add a button, provide a name, pin number (1 - 40 on the RPI B+, but your cant use all pins (pins 1 is 3V3 v, 2 5V, 6 GND, etc ...), use only gpio ports, gpio 29 is on pin 40. Use the command "gpio readall" to see gpio port on the RPI console.
Choose a mode :
0 : always set to 0
1 : always set to 1
pulse : set to 1 for X ms (750ms by default, edit gpio.json.php to change).
toggle : set to 1 if 0, set to 0 if 1
Add more buttons if you want, you can edit/move/delete buttons.
dont FORGET TO PRESS THE SAVE button ! And choose a file name.
Files are stored on /sdcard/domopi/FILENAME.json...
Go back to Home, and clic the load button on the top rigth corner, load your file, you should see your buttons, just press it ! If you RPI is well configured it works !
*Bottom ui usage :
First button to add a command, second to erase all, third to load a previous command set, fourth to save your command set.
App language : EN and FR only.
It's free : This version is free without ads !
Updates : Maybe it will have more functionalities if you enjoy it and you give a good rating ! You can give me suggestions too.
Rotation is a small application by which you can easily toggle screen rotation setting of your device which is very useful when you are watching movies, playing games or using any other app which does not shows status bar.
* Just tap on icon to switch from Auto-rotate screen (Portrait/Landscape) to Portrait or vice versa.
* Displays toast messages when setting is changed
* Easy to use small app
Can work as Rotation - Orientation Manager (http://goo.gl/yb4mcO) plugin. If service is running then, it will toggle selected Toggle modes. Otherwise, it will toggle System settings.
- Android 4.2.2 users may experience some bugs due to issue in Sony firmware. I am working to find an alternate solution. It will be fixed in next app update or Sony firmware update.
- In case of bugs/issues, please contact me via email before making any review.
- I don't believe in ads. Buy my other apps to support development.
The application covers various functions to help field engineers to fault find Daikin VRV equipment such as,
VRV Additional Charge Calculation
Replacement PCB Dip Switch Settings
Pressure Transducer and Temperature Thermistor Checks
Also various Outdoor Unit field settings including,
Fan Coil and BSVQ Box Count Check
Refrigerant Recovery Setting
Outdoor Unit Emergency Modes
VRV III & IV Short Test Run
There is Also Daikin Altherma support for,
Additional Refrigerant Charges
C Series Altherma Field Settings
Dip Switch Settings and much more...