Used to be a good app Some exercises became corrupt, the view would show no key details for example. I definitely can name 3 exercises that are not usable, out of about a dozen.
Very nice app, one remark Why some games aren't in the exercise list? For example word memorization, i can only play it within a complete workout and not solely
Major glitch In catch me if you can , the whole screen slides to the left to view Einstein instead of tracing the memory path . The severely damages my score.
Samsung Galaxy Tab Used to work really well. Graphics on a 'Point of View' won't display the Bird's Eye View, so can't play that game. Count the Cubes test; the blocks look corrupt making it very difficult to count them. Still lots of fun little games to play.
Poprawiono błędy Sprytnie wyeliminowano problem :) teraz wszystko działa jak należy. Super aplikacja!
Great app. Would like to see a sped up transisition, or tap to skip. Einstein walks too slow!
• Support of all new Android devices
• Exercises optimized for color blind people
• Optimized dynamic adaption of the difficulty level for each exercise
• Repeat function to easily replay each exercise
• Option to share on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
• Information and photos about the scientific test and certification of the 30 brain exercises
• Various bugfixes and optimizations
Guess the brand from hundreds of logos and icons! Merry Christmas!