Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4g / lte / 3g / gprs traffic. Similar to NetCounter and 3G Watchdog.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi/tethering individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
- Custom hex font colour
- Inaccuracy/no data reported on different Samsung devices running Honeycomb and Gingerbread - seems to affect other data counting applications as well
- Custom day of month problem: Please upgrade to version 1.5.8. The problem should go away. :)
* Two square widgets (1x1 and 2x2)
* Ability to set a custom date
* Built with an eye on battery consumption (widget refresh at most twice a day)
* Light and Dark themes
* Good-looking (thanks to Martín Césare)
Do NOT move widgets to SD: they must be installed on internal memory! Otherwise they will not be visible in the widgets list.
= How to add Widgets to the Home screen =
Adding the Ubuntu Countdown Widget to your Android Home screen is easy! Just follow the instructions below:
1. On your Android Home screen press the MENU key and select "Add" or, alternatively, tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger.
2. An "Add to Home screen" window will pop up. From that window, tap "Widgets".
3. Select one of the two "Ubuntu Countdown Widgets".
= Acknowledgements =
I would like to thank all of those who directly or indirectly contributed to the creation of this software.
In particular, thanks to:
* Martín Césare for creating all the software graphics.
* Canonical for creating this wonderful GNU/Linux distribution.
* Smart Home Screen Widget
* Volume Up/Volume Down keys to operate the counter.
* Customizable on-screen buttons.
* Changeable Backgrounds
* Click sounds and vibration (can be turned off)
* Stores the result even after exiting.
* Set a prompt interval.
* Set a starting value.
* Can count in both ways (up and down)
* No Ads
To add Widget to the home screen:
1. Go to the home screen
2. Press and hold there
3. Open the widget menu
4. Select 'Digital Counter' from there, the widget will be added to the screen
Warning: DO NOT Force Stop 'Digital Counter' or else the widget may not function properly.
Keywords: Digital Counter, Tally Counter, Digital Tasbeeh Counter, Counter, Tasbeeh, Counter Widget.
We crafted Countdown Widget with the latest Holo theme for Android smartphones and tablets. This results in an elegant interface with an intuitive usability.
*** The app is free, but the development of Countdown Widget Holo is supported by advertisement ***
• Holo style
• Import events from your calendar
• Customize colors of each countdown widget and event
• Resizable countdown widget (supported only on Android 4.1 and up)
• Custom fonts (premium feature)
• Supports multiple countdown widgets and events
NOTE: Having problems locating Countdown Widget after the install? This is NOT an application, but a home screen widget! Please watch the tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihmN_mZU4c
More languages??? Help with translating Countdown Widget: http://crowdin.net/project/countdown-widget
It makes counting easier. You can have multiple counters with their own names and values.
Values can be changed using volume buttons.
No ads. No unnecessary permissions required. Enjoy! ;)
This is an open-source application. Source code is hosted on GitHub at https://github.com/Tsukanov/Simple-Counter/
It's my first Android application. The goal was to make something useful and easy to build. Feel free to submit bug reports at https://github.com/Tsukanov/Simple-Counter/issues or by sending me an email.
If you want to help me with translation go to http://crowdin.net/project/simple-counter
How long until a well-deserved holiday, Christmas, Easter - or whenever there's the first pension? Since when I'm happily in love, engaged, married or even divorced? CountMe shows it. With CountMe you have all your countdown and Countups always there.
Read in advance as you can use the app and off you go …
✔ Create a new countdown:
• choose "new" from main-menu
✔ Delete / Edit countdown:
• press the count in the main view for one second
• choose "edit"-option from main-menu in the detail view
✔ Browse Countdowns:
• wipe from right to left or from left to right
✔ Share Countdown:
• Choose Facebook, Google+ or Twitter from the mainmenu in the detailview of the countdown you want to share with your friends.
✔ message center (Notification Center):
• The "message center" will report, if a countdown expired.
So you always know it.
Give each counter a title and choose from 8 colors.
Don't forget to create a widget so you can change your count from home screen without having to start the app at all.
- Increment and Decrement
- Volume Key increment/decrement
- Saving your individual counters
- Hepatic feedback, click sounds, and voice counter
- comes with the source code.
This app is completely free, has no ads, and the code source is available for you. Rate it 5 stars folks and inspire me to bring more apps.
• Turn sound on/off.
• Have an optional target. If there is a target be notified when the target is reached.
• Saves state to resume counting from the place you stopped when interrupted by a call or use of another application etc
Please visit www.droidsolutions.com
More from developer
- Select audio files from SD Card
- Record your own sounds
- Instant record widget
- Edit sounds - cut out only the part you want!
- Place sounds on homescreen as widget buttons
- Set sounds as ringtones
- Free version shows ads and has a 5 button limit
Buy the Unlock Key to remove the ads and button limit!