Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4g / lte / 3g / gprs traffic. Similar to NetCounter and 3G Watchdog.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi/tethering individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
- Custom hex font colour
- Inaccuracy/no data reported on different Samsung devices running Honeycomb and Gingerbread - seems to affect other data counting applications as well
- Custom day of month problem: Please upgrade to version 1.5.8. The problem should go away. :)
* Smart Home Screen Widget
* Volume Up/Volume Down keys to operate the counter.
* Customizable on-screen buttons.
* Changeable Backgrounds
* Click sounds and vibration (can be turned off)
* Stores the result even after exiting.
* Set a prompt interval.
* Set a starting value.
* Can count in both ways (up and down)
* No Ads
To add Widget to the home screen:
1. Go to the home screen
2. Press and hold there
3. Open the widget menu
4. Select 'Digital Counter' from there, the widget will be added to the screen
Warning: DO NOT Force Stop 'Digital Counter' or else the widget may not function properly.
Keywords: Digital Counter, Tally Counter, Digital Tasbeeh Counter, Counter, Tasbeeh, Counter Widget.
We crafted Countdown Widget with the latest Holo theme for Android smartphones and tablets. This results in an elegant interface with an intuitive usability.
*** The app is free, but the development of Countdown Widget Holo is supported by advertisement ***
• Holo style
• Import events from your calendar
• Customize colors of each countdown widget and event
• Resizable countdown widget (supported only on Android 4.1 and up)
• Custom fonts (premium feature)
• Supports multiple countdown widgets and events
NOTE: Having problems locating Countdown Widget after the install? This is NOT an application, but a home screen widget! Please watch the tutorial here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mihmN_mZU4c
More languages??? Help with translating Countdown Widget: http://crowdin.net/project/countdown-widget
Counter allows you to keep track of all the important events of your life. Never forget again how many ping pong matches you have won.
Counter allows you to:
- Create counters.
- Edit counters manually.
- Generate funny random counters!
- Support for negative values, like how many time you end the night sober :D
If you have any suggestions please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your feedback, please rate us!
With love, KISS
- Quota (see screenshot)
- Choose which network interfaces to display (cell, wifi, tethering)
- More background colours
- More font colours
- Custom hex font colour
Is Data counter widget your favourite net counter and watchdog? Do you enjoy having control of your data traffic usage? Please donate a few dollars by buying this app. :-)
If you want to you can also donate using PayPal.
“My Data Manager is an incredibly convenient tool” – CNET
“My Data Manager ... is the best Android app for monitoring and taking control of the amount of data your Android is using” – Best Android Apps Review
“Monitoring your data use has become an essential task ... which is why apps like My Data Manager are becoming so important.” ZDNet
My Data Manager is a popular data usage monitor to help you keep track of your mobile data usage. It’s a simple data counter that helps you monitor the data that you use and keep track of your data count on a daily basis. It helps you understand what apps used the most data and will always tell you the total amount of data used in your current mobile data plan period.
Do you wonder which apps are consuming all your data? Do you wonder how much data you’ve used this month and if you are going to go over your limit? Try My Data Manager to take control of your data and start saving on mobile data !
• Track your data usage to avoid additional charges on your bill
• Understand what apps are using data with data monitoring of your app data usage.
• Set usage alarms to avoid overage charges and “bill shock”.
• Track historical app time and app usage using easy to understand visualizations.
• Ensure you are using your ideal data plan and maximize how you use your data.
• Simple to setup and simple to use.
• Save money by using your plans more effectively.
Download it now and try it out – it’s a great way to save money on your mobile bill!
We want to hear from you, so please contact us using the Feedback button in the app.
Comment on permissions:
- Your personal information: Contacts are not accessed; only app launch times.
Note: SD storage is not supported. If placed on the SD card the monitoring service will be disrupted in some cases.
• widget shortcut (blame google for that) – toggle/switch network mode (2G/3G/4G/CDMA)
• widget switch - enable/disable mobile data, sync, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi tether/hotspot
• shows current network status in many ways
• network monitor / data traffic counter for applications , mobile data, Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• graphs and statistics for network usage
• notification when signal is lost
• notification for mobile data limit
• 5 color schemes
• no advertisement
• network monitor / data traffic counter shows mobile technology used for data transfer
• unlimited network monitor / data traffic counter for applications, mobile data, W-Fi
• advanced graphs and statistics for mobile data and Wi-Fi
• widget 2x1 for counter traffic
★Application detect following networks
2G (GPRS), 2G (EDGE), 3G (UMTS), 3G (HSDPA), 3G (HSPA), 3G (HSUPA), 3G(EHRPD), CDMA (RTT), CDMA, CDMA (EVDO 0), CDMA (EVDO A), CDMA (EVDO B), IDEN, 4G (LTE), 4G (HSPAP)
HSPAP is considered as 4G, because it allows similar speed as LTE. If you think it is not right, please send me email with explanation.
You must run once after installation the application, otherwise Widgets will not work! Also if you use Task Killer, put this app to ignore list! If you don´t need any statistic, you can disable it in Preferences.
This application doesn´t drain battery. Don´t say it, if you can´t prove it. If you wish to check it by yourself, use applications for it. Please always keep application updated to avoid any problems.
★Help improve application
• If you wish to make this application better:
- let me know how do you think I can do it instead negative rating without explanation
- share with your friends
- help me to translate text to your language or correct localization
- buy premium
★How to renewal license
Renewal is required only when you install application on new device or reinstall on any device.
• functional internet
• activated synchronization account under which the application was purchased
• turn on the application and the license will be retrieved from the Google servers
★*Widget switch - enable/disable Wi-Fi tether/hotspot by one click!
This function is not supported on many devices, but it should work on many of them. Please don´t rate this application badly, if it is not working for you. There can be a lot of reasons, why this is not working (your operator doesn't support Wi-Fi tethering, it is blocked, your system had been modified by the manufacturer, etc.). I am trying to make it easier for you, but I can´t promise to you that it will work on all devices!
Data Usage monitors cellular (3G/4G/LTE/Edge/GPRS) and Wi-Fi data usage real time from your device.
Set data quota and billing cycle information and let Data Usage worry about making sure you don’t pay for overages again.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
- Cell (EDGE, 3G) and Wifi counter
- SMS and Call counter
- App traffic (if supported by device)
- Beautiful widgets (1x1)
- Display All/Month/Week/Today
- Exclude numbers and timespans
- Limit and usage notification
- Statistics and Graphs
- Billing/Cost calculation
- Low energy usage
- Light: just 300kb
If you like this free version, make sure to check out "Traffic Counter Pro" which comes with advanced features like 4x1 widget and backups.
It's AD FREE! Please give me a COMMENT and RATE :) Thank you!
- READ_CONTACTS for call log
- READ_SMS & RECEIVE_SMS for sms log
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE for backups
log mobile 3G counter net network stats usage
You can now select from two widget types, each with its great features:
- Receive an extra Live Holdem Pro daily bonus when you select the Live Holdem widget.
- Gain instant access to all the Dragonplay games in one click when you select the Dragonplay Games widget.
Be the first in the know! Install your Dragonplay widget of choice now.
Give each counter a title and choose from 8 colors.
Don't forget to create a widget so you can change your count from home screen without having to start the app at all.
- Over usage notifications
- Data usage of user and system applications
- Automatically optimized queries
(Does not work properly with Samsung R/Z (i9103) devices)
How long until a well-deserved holiday, Christmas, Easter - or whenever there's the first pension? Since when I'm happily in love, engaged, married or even divorced? CountMe shows it. With CountMe you have all your countdown and Countups always there.
Read in advance as you can use the app and off you go …
✔ Create a new countdown:
• choose "new" from main-menu
✔ Delete / Edit countdown:
• press the count in the main view for one second
• choose "edit"-option from main-menu in the detail view
✔ Browse Countdowns:
• wipe from right to left or from left to right
✔ Share Countdown:
• Choose Facebook, Google+ or Twitter from the mainmenu in the detailview of the countdown you want to share with your friends.
✔ message center (Notification Center):
• The "message center" will report, if a countdown expired.
So you always know it.
More from developer
- Select audio files from SD Card
- Record your own sounds
- Instant record widget
- Edit sounds - cut out only the part you want!
- Place sounds on homescreen as widget buttons
- Set sounds as ringtones
- Free version shows ads and has a 5 button limit
Buy the Unlock Key to remove the ads and button limit!