Significant investments in advanced information technologies make the Liberian Registry a unique value-added partner for quality shipowners and shipmanagers in the demanding and ever-changing environment of the global shipping industry. The FlagState app builds upon Liberia’s commitment to provide innovative technologies and services for its clients.
From an Android device, users can:
• Read up-to-the-minute news and developments;
• Access a comprehensive Global Maritime Events Calendar, and with the click of a button, add events to their calendar and share upcoming events;
• Verify the authenticity of Certificates and Documents for Liberian-flagged ships;
• Search Liberia’s global network of Inspectors and ISM/ISPS/MLC Auditors;
• Validate Seafarer Credentials;
• Submit a MLC Complaint Resolution Form;
• Track the daily vessel positions, on an interactive world map, of 4,000 Liberian-flagged ships;
• Browse photos of Liberia’s quality fleet;
• Quickly access the Registry’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles.
The Liberian Registry is the world’s largest quality registry, renowned for excellence, efficiency, safety and innovative service. Liberia is proud to be the flag of choice for approximately 4,000 vessels worldwide, which represents 13 percent of the world’s ocean going fleet. Liberia is recognized at the top of every industry “white-list” including the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and the major Port State Control authorities such as the U.S. Coast Guard as well as the Paris and Tokyo MOU regimes.
For additional information on Liberia's Vessel Registration Services, please visit www.liscr.com, and for information on its Corporate Registry Services, please visit www.LiberianCorporations.com.