Unable to use, Got null pointer A good attempt, but was unable to use it, was getting null pointer exception when I tried to use the editor, and finally stopped working itself when I touched the top right icon.
New Android project }} Pj root dir }} Would be nice if we could also create a new folder from the given file tree browser there. (LifeTab2 - 2014.06.01.Sun.18:50.)
Love it I would love to be able to live this app, but when I try to open a class that I just created it tell me "encoding unavailable: null" so I can't even start writing
Has potential This app has a lot of potential at being wonderful, only if it didn't create a new life whenever I try to type something!
Support If i add a library project it doesnt compile or recognize it and gives me error...
Keys malfunctioning just to install their another app Can't even edit a single line.....
Version 2.0.1.001 (2013-07-03)
- WebView to view (and copy text from) the internet web sites like Google or Stackoverflow while developing
- Split view to show Android Reference (may be stored on decice so that no internet access is required)
- Browse file history and display old versions in split view
- Toolbar with different buttons for copy, paste, undo, search, etc.
- Navigate location history via toolbar (blue arrows) and Alt+Left, Alt+Right
- Usage of Android dialogs
- many more