First, connect and pair with your Bluetooth device manually (this is a requirement) and then just turn off and on Bluetooth (or leave Bluetooth on and turn the screen on) and it will auto connect.
☆☆☆☆☆ “Best app, best developer! - Best app! Made a suggestion to the developer, it was done the very next day! AWESOME is an understatement!” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Very good - Works extremely well, thanks for such a great app, use it everyday with my cars blue tooth...very convenient.” - Customer feedback
☆☆☆☆☆ “Good job - Very good app does what its supposed to” - Customer feedback
See FAQ for more information: http://www.uniqtec.eu/applications/bluetooth-auto-connect.html
■ Auto connect to all devices
■ Specify many global profiles
■ Prioritize your devices and select profiles for each
■ Control Bluetooth state for docked, charged and incoming / outgoing call events
■ Turn Bluetooth off after inactivity
■ Disable some devices
■ Shortcut support
■ Retry After
■ Bluetooth on
■ Screen on
■ Power and dock connected
■ Device connected and device disconnected
■ Media audio (A2DP)
■ Call audio (HSP)
■ Health (HDP)
■ Input Device (HID)
■ Networking (PAN)
■ Phone Book (PBAP)
■ Tasker integration (run a task from Tasker)
■ Audio notification (play a notification sound)
■ Run app
■ Advanced settings
■ Priority retry
■ Tasker and Locale plugin
■ Runs as a service which releases itself automatically when not needed
■ Suitable for Samsung S3 and others
■ No configuration required with auto mode
See our website for more information and FAQ
Alice is your personal assistant. Alice can help you do things quickly and easily.
With Alice, Android users get a helpful assistant at hand, which understands more than just commands.
You can have a conversation with Alice, give her instructions or ask for general terms of information.
Currently Alice can assist you with following functions:
Call, SMS, Email, Translation, Navigation, Alarm, Timer, App Launcher, Calculator, Facebook, Websearch, Weather, Search images.. and many many more.
You can also define your own commands with Alice and you have the opportunity to control devices which are accessible via a web interface.
Additional to the lite version: Calendar, Play Music / Videos and Receiver Control for Enigma2, Dialog-Mode, Listen in Background.
Alice knows a lot and is constantly learning new things, some examples:
- Do I need Sunglasses?
- How far is it from New York to San Fransisco?
- How high is the Eiffel tower?
- How is the movie Inception?
- Do you know any good games?
- What is the stock price of Google?
- Do I have unread messages?
- Director of Inception
- Zap to CNN
- Set up a meeting on monday at 12 o'clock coffee with Megan
- How does my day look on friday?
- Play Whitney Houston - Step by step
- Show me my pictures
- How's the weather?
- Call John Smith
- Send a message to John i'm coming later
- Wake me up in half an hour
- What is 5 + 7 * 3
- How many contacts do I have?
- How many songs do I have?
- Set Timer for 20 seconds
- What's the definition of aspirin
- Translate into german hello how are you
- Start WhatsApp
- What is 5 meters in miles
- Do you know Barack Obama
- Navigate me to the next McDonald's
- Make the light on
- Show me New York on the map
- How many contacts do i have?
- Post on Facebook what's up?
- Search for pizzeria in New York
- Who is Angela Merkel?
- Mute / Silent
- Navigate to New York
- What is the capital of Germany
- How many people live in Berlin?
- How old is Rihanna?
- When is her birthday?
- Show me a picture of Michael Jackson
Requirements: Google voice search (available in android market for free)
Supported languages: German and English
The Online-TTS is powered by iSpeech®
By downloading you accept the license agreement and privacy of YourApp24.
Tags: Voice recognition, Voice Control, Speech Assistant, Sprachassistent, Butler, Sprachsteuerung, Spracherkennung, Siri for Android, Assistant, Assistent, Dreambox, Enigma2, Haushaltssteuerung, Jbmedia, Majel, Speech control.
Compared in the internet with: Apple Siri, Cortana, Google Now, Svoice, Nuance Dragon Go, AVX, Speaktoit, Alicoid, Alpha, Vlingo, Evi, Voice Actions, Voice Search, Omega, Cluzee, Maluuba, Iris, Skyvi, utter, Jeannie, EVA Intern.
SECURE END-TO-END ENCRYPTION
Compared to other popular messaging apps (including those claiming to use encryption), even we as the server operator have absolutely no way to read your messages.
HIGH LEVEL OF DATA PROTECTION
Threema takes data privacy very seriously. We strive to store only the absolutely necessary information for the shortest possible time. We guarantee that we do not collect, evaluate or sell customer data. That is our promise.
Threema is not only secure but also very user friendly and covers the basic features of a mobile messenger.
• create Poll
• write text messages
• send videos and pictures
• share locations
• send voice messages
• create group chats and add new members
• synchronize your contacts (optional)
Threema differs from other mobile messenger by some special features.
• all text and voice messages as well as pictures, videos, and GPS locations are asymmetrically end-to-end encrypted
• even group chats are end-to-end encrypted
• verify the identity of a contact by scanning their personal QR code
• anonymous instant messaging
• nobody can read or evaluate your data
• local files are stored encrypted on your mobile phone
The Threema application is constantly being improved.
Threema requires the following permissions while installing the application. These permissions are only used if the corresponding functionality is requested.
• Read your contacts / modify your contacts: used for address book synchronization. When the synchronization is turned off, your contact data is not read or modified.
• Receive text messages: used for automatically linking your Threema ID to a mobile phone number. This permission is used only during the initial verification process.
• Precise location (GPS and network based): used for "send location" feature.
• Add or remove accounts, find accounts, create accounts: required for contact synchronization and integration in Android's account management.
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: required for storing media files (images, videos, audio).
• Read phone status and identity: pre-fills your phone number if linking is desired. Only used during initial setup.
• Threema's functionality can be futher extended by separately downloadable plugins which may require additional permissions (e.g. access to camera, microphone).
WHY IS THREEMA A PAID APP
Threema only requires a one-time fee. There are NO recurring charges. The price covers operating expenses and further development of the Threema platform.
SUPPORT / CONTACT
For questions or problems please consult our FAQs: https://threema.ch/en/faq.html
Follow us on:
It’s very easy! Just install this application on your smartphone and follow these steps:
- Go to your phone settings
- Enter the Accessibility panel
- Then select the option "TNotifier"
- Enables access, and ready! You can start enjoying Telegram notifications on your SmartWatch.
********* Android 4.3+ *********
If your smartphone has Android 4.3 or above, apart from being able to activate TNotifier from the Accessibility panel, you can also do it from the Security panel, option that we recommend you in order to avoid possible incompatibility problems with some devices:
-Go to your phone settings
-Enter the Security panel
-Then, select the option "Notification Access"
-Enable access, and you are done! You can start enjoying TNotifier
************** INFORMATION *************
You can be informed from your Sony SmartWatch what Telegram contact or group you are receiving messages from, and what messages they sent you. This application is very useful in case you are in a meeting, in the car or in other situations where you are not allowed to take your smartphone to be informed of your Telegram notifications. With TNotifier you will be real-time informed!
Its use is very simple and intuitive, and apart from reading the messages, you can also delete the ones that you have already read (the one you are reading at the moment or even the whole list), and open the Telegram application on your mobile from the SmartWatch .You need to know that even if you delete from the SmartWatch one or more messages, they just no longer appear as notifications on the clock, appearing as " unread " Telegram messages on your phone.
In some cases the voice of the phone can be activated. This is due to a problem with the phone that may hinder the use of the application, as it is a known bug in some devices. To resolve it try disabling Google Text -to -speech and Samsung TTS in Applications Manager.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
LiveWare extension for SmartWatch 2
Featured in Time Magazine "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" Must-have Android apps for newbies and enthusiasts alike. Read more: http://techland.time.com/2013/07/01/50-best-android-apps-for-2013/slide/ninja-sms/
*** NOTICE: Go SMS Pro, Handcent SMS and MySMS users must DISABLE those apps OR make sure you install HoverChat before those other apps (you might need to uninstall them then re-install if you already have them on your phone). These apps fight with HoverChat for priority to receive messages from the system. If you do not want to disable them, please do not download HoverChat and give a low rating ***
Tired of having to switch windows or pause videos just to answer an incoming message? HoverChat enables true multitasking by allowing you to read and reply to incoming messages without ever leaving your current screen.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ninjasmsapp
★ Multiple floating windows at the same time
★ Drag and drop windows anywhere with ease
★ Collapse mode helps minimize popups for easy access anytime
★ Anti-NSA mode: Encrypt messages while sending to contacts so your phone carrier or government cannot read it... Ninja Style!
★ Option to save messages on your phone encrypted to prevent other apps reading your SMS messages
★ Emoji Support :)
★ Notification animation for new incoming messages in minimized chat windows
★ Maximize mode allows you to switch to full texting mode in an instant
★ Transparency mode to help you view other windows in the background as you read and reply to messages
★ Settings panel lets you control which contacts the app will show popups for
★ 1 easy switch to enable and disable anytime
★ Efficient battery usage so you can keep the popups open as long as you want
★ Elegant design and graphics
HoverChat lets you have similar popup features as Facebook's new "Chat Heads" feature without needing to replace your current launcher. Plus, we support all phones 2.2+ already :) (including HD devices such as Samsung Galaxy S 4, Sony Z, HTC One X etc.)
We'd like to hear from you. Email us features you'd like to see in upcoming releases.
We respect your privacy. These are the permissions requested by the app and an explanation why we are asking you for them:
- Reading/Editing/Sending Messages: We use this to help you read and reply to SMS messages from within the popup windows
- Reading your contacts: This is to provide you full control to select which contacts you want the popup windows to show up for
- Drawing over apps: We use this permission to display the popup window hovering over your apps. We also give you permission to minimize or close it at any time.
- Vibrate permission: To notify you of new incoming messages depending on your phone's sound profile
** NOTE ** HoverChat uses your phone carrier's normal SMS plan to send messages. Check with your phone carrier for their price offerings
SyncSMS lets you talk on your tablet by syncing sms text messages between your Android 2.1+ phone and 3G or WiFi-only Android 2.1+ tablet. This app lets you receive sms text messages on your tablet which have been received by or sent from your phone. Also, this app lets you send sms text messages on your tablet which will be copied to your phone and sent out by your phone. You will need to sign up for a free Dropbox account, if you don't already have one, in order to temporarily store the sms text messages between syncs.
- Do NOT have to be on same WiFi network, each device just needs a data connection of some sort
- Only need to purchase this app once, and install on both phone and tablet
- For some tablets you will have to force the device type setting to tablet
- SMS Text messages on tablet are sent via your phone (charges from your carrier may apply)
- Send and receive sms text messages from tablet
- Optimized interface for tablet (honeycomb not required)
- Widget for enabling/disabling sync sms
- Customizable sync intervals
- New sms message notifications
- Threaded conversations
- Contact pictures
- Modern UI
- Option to encrypt messages stored on Dropbox
- Option to password lock the app
Please contact me before leaving any negative feedback, as I try to respond to mails within 48 hours. Thanks!
Bluetooth Serial Port Terminal is the terminal emulator via Bluetooth serial port profile communication. The portable Android devices can connect with the remote Bluetooth devices supporting Bluetooth Serial Port Profile (SPP) and exchange data with them bidirectional.
1. Support Bluetooth Serial Port Profile, SPP
2. Displays sent and received data
3. Displays log data in ASC II or Hex format
4. Send, Edit or Delete the file from the file manager
5. Save the log data in the internal memory
6. Send the data with CR/LF code
7. Support 7 data bits transmission
1. Bluetooth RS-232 adapter
2. Android Terminal Software
1. 3K byte limitation.
2. The APP will be customized the UI or protocol for remote control or data collection applications.
1. Added Scrollview so that the text in input box scrolls automatically
2. Added Clear button to clear received text
3. Added checkbox to enable or disable autoscroll
4. Added checkbox to enable or disable reading input. Figured this would be useful if someone wants to copy something from the text view
5. Added settings option for number of characters in the buffer. This defaults to 50000 characters
6. Layout changes
7. Changed Input Text font to Monospace
Blue Serial is an open source app for connecting an Android device to a serial bluetooth enabled device such as Arduino and other devices. It has been tested extensively to work with the JY-MCU module and should work for a wide range of devices.
The entire source code is available for download under MIT License (http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at:
If you have any comments or issues, please feel free to mail me directly. I'm also reachable on the Arduino forum at the following Thread:
★ This app responds to incoming SMS and missed call automatically and is able to set a schedule to send SMS in future time. And it also can read out SMS in some supported languages. SMS forwarding and many more features are also available.
***Requires Android: 2.1 and up
***If you are using task killer or app killer, please exclude AutoSMS to work properly.
***If you are using GO SMS, you need to uncheck the "Disable other message notification" setting in Receive Settings of GO SMS setting.
★[SMS AUTO REPLY]
● Automatically reply with preset SMS message for receiving SMS and missed calls when you are unable to answer (eg. Driving, In meeting, sleeping, busy , etc…).
● (✔REPLY MESSAGE) Customizable auto-response SMS message for missed calls and SMS.
● (✔WIDGET) One touch Auto-response ON/OFF widget.
● (✔PROFILE) Able to setup multiple profiles for auto response.
● (✔AUTO ON/OFF) Able to set Auto-response Turn-ON duration, no worry even if forget to turn off.
● (✔SILENT MODE) Able to set Ringer Mode to silent mode during turn on and restore automatically after turn off.
● (✔BATTERY EFFICIENT) Auto SMS will not drain battery during “OFF” or “not in Schedule Time”, which helps maintain your battery efficiency.
★[ SCHEDULE SMS ]
● You can set a schedule to send SMS in future for special occasion or wishes to your love one.
★[ SMS READER ]
● This feature may be useful when you are unable to look up the screen and read SMS, for example driving. SMS Reader can read out the message for you in this situation. you may need to install Text-to-speech engine to works it properly and the supported language is depend on the Text-to-speech engine.
★[ INSTANT SMS ]
● This feature may be useful if you have to send same message to a same person frequently.
★[ FORWARD SMS ]
● You can forward receiving SMS to specified numbers automatically. This feature can be used for business such as sharing infomations(SMS) with team members,etc.
1) If same contact SMS/calls in again within 5 mins, only one Auto-response message is sent.
2) Option to prompt you to select Reply message from recently used message.
3) Able to set different message for SMS and incoming missed call.
4) Able to set “Reply Once” option for each scheduled session.
* More features coming soon.
Keywords: autosms, autoreply, sms listen, listen sms, scheduling sms, scheduler, sms speak, sms speaker, sms talk, sms talker, sms sender, safe drive, drive safely, drivesafe.ly,
Torque is a vehicle / car performance / diagnostics tool and scanner that uses an OBD II Bluetooth adapter to connect to your OBD2 engine management / ECU
Layout your own dashboard with the widgets / gauges you want!
It can use the GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any point in time
It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
Torque also features:
* Dyno / Dynomometer and Horsepower/HP & Torque
* Can read Transmission Temperatures (vehicle dependant)
* 0-60 speed timings - more accurate than just using plain old GPS - see how fast your car is (or truck )
* CO2 emissions readout
* Customisable dashboard & profiles
* Video your journey using the Track Recorder plugin with onscreen OBDII data overlay - a black box for your car/truck!
* Automatically send GPS tagged tweets directly to twitter (for example if you are going on a road trip)
* Massive fault code database for lookup of fault codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send logging information to web or email CSV/KML for analysis via excel / openoffice reader
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night time driving
* Compass (GPS Based) that won't suffer magnetic interference
* GPS Speedometer/Tracking and realtime web upload capability - see what you were doing and your engine, at a point in time
* Turbo boost feature for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW & Golf / Audi / Seat etc supported)
* Alarms and warnings (for example if your coolant temperature goes over 120C whilst driving) with voice/speech overlay
* Car dock support
* Graph data
* Able to share screenshots to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Email, etc
* AIDL API for third party apps, A simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter, and an OBD scanner.
* Works on tablet devices like the Motorola Xoom, Dell Streak, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Nook
Works on any vehicle that uses the OBD 2 standard (most vehicles built after 2000, but can work for vehicles as far back as 1996) if in doubt check with your manufacturer first or look for 'OBD2' on written on a big white label in your engine bay
Works on vehicles made by Ford, VW, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Subaru, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others
The app needs a Bluetooth OBD2 adapter to work. The adapter is small and plugs into the diagnostics socket on the car which gives your phone access. You can find a list of adapters on: http://torque-bhp.com/wiki/Bluetooth_Adapters (Garmin EcoRoute HD adapters not supported)
If you buy one of the cheap china OBD2 ELM327 bluetooth adapters from ebay / amazon, then make sure you have a good returns policy with the seller
Some of the best reliable OBD2 / OBD adapters are the Scantool.net adapter, the OBDKey, and PLX Devices, OBDLink, Bluetooth, ELM327 and other adapters are supported - search on google for them
More features added every release - there are forums at http://torque-bhp.com/forums/ - if you want something added then let me know and I'll try to add it if it is possible! Vehicle ECUs vary in the amount of sensors supported
*PLEASE NOTE* Any reports of hanging or reboots after quitting the app is due to a bug in HTC devices and Galaxy Tab,this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Other BT apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix.Please contact their support and request a fix,Thanks!
Google has taken the stance that 3rd party applications for the Voice platform will no longer be available beyond May 15th, 2014. I do not have any further information as to whether there will be a way to replace the functionality lost (via
a new API, or what not), so SynerGV may stop working at that point in time. If a new method is made available to
developers to access the information that we access now via SynerGV, then I will update the application at that time
to make use of that. Until then, this app may (or may not) stop working on May 15th or some later point in time, and
it may never work again. I simply do not have the information to determine that.
Voice users, please demand of Google to provide a legit API for 3rd party applications to be able to access the information that we use for this application!
SynerGV is an application that connects your Android phone or tablet to your Google Voice™ account, presenting a tablet-optimized and phone-capable interface to SMS and the most common Google Voice™ functions for calling and account management.
SynerGV is primarily built as a SMS text-messaging application, for which it continuously receives high regards amongst it's users on several platforms.
While it does have the ability to place calls using the standard Google Voice™ call forwarding schemes, that
is not it's primary purpose - but it does do it well, allowing you to use any phone configured in your Google Voice™ account settings.
Quickly and easily navigate to any of the various message boxes that Google Voice™ provides-- all 13 of them -- and choose a range of messages to see, even going years back, if you would like, without having to scroll to the bottom of the list and get it to continuously load 10 more items every time it reaches the bottom.
Quickly search your entire Google Voice™ archive, by tapping the "Search" box above the list of messages, and entering in a search term. Pages containing all messages that contain that search term will appear.
SynerGV does not provide an interface that is obviously just a telephone sized old-school list re-scaled to fit your tablet. It does provide a modern touch-screen, tablet-optimized and phone-capable interface.
Virtually anything that you see on your screen with SynerGV running can be either tapped or held (long pressed) to generate some kind of an action. For example: Tapping on a message text, or holding on that message's header in the message list, will bring up a menu of available actions.
When there's a message in the default Overview display, just tap it to bring up a menu of things you can do with / to that particular message. Same thing goes for your contacts, and virtually everything else on the display.
SynerGV does NOT provide a way to make telephone calls via WiFi for free. If you need to be able to do that, go look up GrooVeIP, GVoice, or any other app that allows you to connect with Google Talk.
SynerGV is not intended to be the greatest looking Google Voice™ app in the market, but it is intended to do what it does very well. I hope you enjoy using it as much as I have writing it :)
Things that are not quite working properly yet:
Tapping notifications does not do anything. I hope to have this solved in the near future.
We want to be able to download voicemail files to the device for direct playback, rather than going through a proxy to load them via Flash.
Google Chrome users -- Also look for SynerGV in the Chrome App Store!!
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
★ HIDE the NAME and PHONE NUMBER of the sender ( option ).
★ HIDE the DATES and TIMES of the text messages ( option).
★ A ROOTED phone IS NOT required to use this app!!!
★ 30+ THEMES to choose from!
★ This app is able to display more texts in the image than a normal screenshot would ( up to 10 messages ).
★ This app goes beyond just creating an image of your text messages ( SMS ) and it works on EVERY phone!
Three Really cool things about this app :
1. It is UNIQUE in that this app will allow you to capture more text messages than a normal screenshot. This is because it allows you to select up to 10 text messages to include.
2. It is UNIQUE in that you can select up to 10 text messages. And the text messages DO NOT have to be consecutive. So you can skip over the boring messages or the ones you do not want to include.
3. It is UNIQUE in that it saves you the time and the hassle of editing screenshots by providing you the option to hide the person's name, their phone number, and the date / time. It PROTECTS their identity and their phone number!
Many phones cannot create screenshots but with this app you can create a "screenshot" of your SMS text messages. The app actually loads up the text messages that you have selected and then creates an image from them.
NEW with VERSION 4.0
* Built in sharing of the image right into app.
* Added an ICS ( Ice Cream Sandwich ) like theme.
* Removed the USB warning some people were seeing.
* Added a button to quickly scroll to top or bottom of long threads.
* Add ability to automatically update the gallery.
Uses for this app :
* Post an image of those funny texts to Facebook.
* Forward the image via Email.
* Forward the image via Messaging ( MMS ).
* Save a copy of the image for your records.
* Post the image to a website.
* Print the image.
The images are saved to your phones external storage ( usually a SD card ) in a folder named "ScreenshotMyTexts", so you can access or send them later.
This app does NOT use the complicated setup using the Android SDK.
This app does NOT require your phone to be hooked up to your computer.
This app does NOT require you to download a program to your PC.
You only need this app to capture screen shots of your texts! That’s it! Nothing Else!
This app does not support screenshots of MMS ( Multi-media Messaging Service - ex: picture messages ). PLEASE NOTE - it does not support screenshots of images.
It only allows up to 10 text messages to be selected at one time because if more texts were selected, the resulting image would be too large for many phones to properly handle.
If you have any problems, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot respond to any problems if you leave them as feedback in the Google Market ( Google Play ).
But if you need an EMAIL or PRINT OUT of every text or every text in a thread, download "Email My Texts SMS".
Thank you for your time!
The ultimate hands free texting utility for driving.
Have your incoming text messages read out to you and reply, call or compose messages, hands free. This is the gold standard of hands free texting! This is your My Motospeak replacement. Our goal is to promote safe driving so you can safely text and drive.
COMPOSE / CALL / REPLY and SEND text messages (SMS text) by using voice commands. Have your text messages read aloud (but only when you tell them to with a voice command). When replying or composing text messages (SMS text) you will have the ability to hear a preview and confirm your text before saying Send Text...all hands-free! Never have your incoming text messages read aloud in a meeting with Speak Drive Text since it will wait for you to tell it to read the text out loud. Of course, there is a setting that will allow this if you choose.
HOTWORD DETECTION FEATURE (English Only): Command your phone to wake up and send texts to someone, or call! Simply say the hotword and Text Aloud launches. This works like "OK, Google" only our feature works while the screen is off. Very minimal battery drain as well! Give it a try.
This is simply the best and most unique text message reader on the market today!
Speak Drive Text also works great with MOST Bluetooth devices.
Example: you get an incoming text message (SMS text), you then provide the correct voice command ("Read Message") and the app will read the text message aloud. If no voice command is given then nothing is read. Once the text message (SMS) is read, you then have the opportunity to voice your reply or even call the sender, all while being completely HANDS-FREE! Have your phone talk to you like Jarvis from Ironman. This app allows you to have full text message conversations while being hands free and eyes free.
There is also an auto-reply functionality. Turn on the predefined auto replies or even customize your own auto reply for when you can't be bothered.
"Can't say enough about the EXCELLENT product and the outstanding SUPPORT. Thanks Speak-Drive-Text Team...Good job" - George
"The best so far...Still trying this app, but it is already working better then My Moto Speak." - Geoffrey
"One Of The Best App On Play :) This is the only app that doesn't require me to ever touch the phone. Other speaking apps like drive safely make you touch the screen when it doesn't recognize what you said. Speak Text is so much better. Amazing product and so simple!" - Shawn
Watch our app review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbHXtncPmPs&feature=youtu.be
- Compose text message or call contact via Bluetooth button click or microphone click.
- Speak the voice command to get an audible output of the text message, otherwise nothing is read
- Reply hands-free with a preview of your message and the ability to send as well as call the contact back
- Seamless Bluetooth functionality allowing the user to text and drive
- Extremely battery efficient since the app is not running in the background and is only launched when a sms (text message) is received.
- Auto-reply feature with customized messages
- Auto-read messages
- Change voice commands
- Bluetooth options
- Shortcut to TTS settings
- Different activation options - for example) only activate when connected to Bluetooth, or headphones, etc.
Uses Google TTS (Text To Speech) by default, but also supports other language/voice packs
If you have any other problems with the app please email the head developer at email@example.com. We are constantly checking emails and will get back to you promptly. Speak Drive Text has worked on thousands of devices so if yours isn't working then it's most likely a 3rd party app that is interfering. Please email us and we will help you troubleshoot and please refrain from giving a negative review until we have tried to help you.
Please see description in the Main App.
Voice control does support Bluetooth now! Your device must support audio recording with 8000kHz
Please note, that it is not fully functional in Demo mode.
Internet permission needed for bug reports.
Reads out your SMS, K9/Kaiten Emails, Threema, WhatsApp*, GTalk, Google Voice, Facebook and KakaoTalk messages.
Top App of The Year - ANDROID MAG [5/12]
"The rescue for frequent drivers - it includes absolutely everything one would need" - CHIP
"SMS, my Car and Me is the perfect solution for reading out messages" - COMPUTER BILD
As seen on AndroidPolice, XDA TV, Daily Mail and AndroidPit
*Root Access is recommended for WhatsApp on Android 4.0 or older!
• You don't have to activate it, simply start Google Navigation/Car Home, connect to a Bluetooth device or plugin your headset
• Tasker/Locale support through plugin
• Use any language for the TTS (text-to-speech)!
• Ability to detect 23 different languages
• Bluetooth (Mono and Stereo) Headset support
• Reading out Caller ID (no mono Bluetooth support)
• Voice Commands for easy calling and writing back (online and offline, Bluetooth support!) Does only apply to SMS!
• Calls can automatically be answered
• Calls can automatically be send to the phone's speakers.
• Auto reply with SMS
• Widget to activate/deactivate the app with one touch
And many other features
Help us translating the app!
More information about the used permissions:
A recent study published by the Texas Transportation Institute has shown, that reading a text message while driving increases your reaction time to up to 4 seconds and that you are eleven times more likely not to see an obstacle.
This is the reason we created this app: To drive safely, but still being able to receive and write text messages.
This app is completely different from these other apps in the market; it uses extremely few resources, which let your device lasts longer, but yet gives you extremely powerful features.
Once the app is configured, you don't have to do anything anymore: If you want to, the app starts by it self if you put it in a cardock, if you connect to a bluetooth device or simply start Google's Car Home.
But the app goes even one step further to disburden you while driving: It may automatically accept all your calls after a set time or put them to your phone's speakers.
Also does it have an online or offline voice control that allows you to call back or send one of three user defined text messages without looking on your phone!
You think you have seen all these "SMS Readers" already and they're all the same? This one's not!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us! We answer every mail within a very short time!
By the way, the speech output sounds better with high quality TTS engines (like the Ivona one), but works as well with the stock one.
*These 3rd party Car Home Replacements work as well:
- Car Dashboard
- Car Home Ultra
- Custom Car Home
Also these Apps are supported:
- GO SMS
- Facebook Messenger
- Handcent SMS
- NinjaSMS / Ninja SMS
- GoneMad Player
- K-9 Email Client
Jarvis is not supported (please see Compatibility Center entry for more information about Jarvis issues). Also some users are experiencing issues with BTmono.
THIS IS A DEMO! It will only read out the first words. In addition, you can only try out voice control.
Detects 24 different languages. May fail for very short messages!
Supported languages are:
Simple Media Muter is a one-click app to mute your media stream (like songs or game sounds). It is not a widget, which means that uses no resources at all! Simply put a link to it on your homescreen and you can mute and unmute your media with one click.
It is not possible to change the icon after muting, as it is not a widget.
- No ads, no hidden costs, no privacy issues!
- Logging of Block-Time (PRO)
- Logging Take-Off, Touch&Go and Landing times
- Logging of airport identifier and full name (PRO)
- Database of 25000 airports, including glider and ultra light airfields (PRO)
- Easy sharing of logged times with an app of your choice - eg. SMS, WhatsApp or Email
- Smart algorithms that take many factors in account for calculating exact times and reducing false positives to a minimum
Reduce your workload with just one click - so you can concentrate on the important things. You will never be in a situation again where you forgot to write down your off-block time and you can use your resources for aviating instead of looking down and writing down times.
Try the free version today - unlike other apps it contains absolutely no ads and no data will ever leave your phone without your permission.
If you like the app consider buying the PRO version, which contains the features listed above; all the money will be used for paying my ATPL training. (And if you are not happy with the paid version, you get a full refund, no question asked!)
If you have any questions, feel free to email me!
Pro Features include:
- Worldwide database of more than 25000 airports, including ultra light and glider airfields
- Displaying airport identifier and full name
- Intelligent blocktime logging
All the money raised from the pro version is used to pay for my ATPL. If you have any questions or problems with the app, please send me an email and I will respond as soon as possible!