And if that's not enough for you, we've got something special - powerful extensions to make your app the ultimate song-teaching machine:
The easiest way to learn songs is when you can both read and play tablatures following the chord progression on a virtual fretboard. And Tab Pro gives you that, along with:
• Additional 200,000 interactive tabs with realistic sound playback and intuitive controls
• Multiple instrument tracks for each tab (guitar, bass, drums etc) to give you the chance to learn every guitar part of the song
• Playback tempo control and loop to nail down the challenging parts
Everything you need to practice your favorite songs with style and comfort:
• Accurate tuner for easy and reliable tuning even in loud environments
• Precision metronome to keep up with any song's pace
• Extensive chords library to look up a chord when you need to
The friendliest way to treat your tabs, Tab Tools add-on allows you to:
• Personalize each tab by changing font style and size
• Make tabs easier to read on your device with "Fit To Screen" feature
• Export tabs and chords to Dropbox, send them via email with just one tap
• Print tabs using any CloudPrint compatible device
The advanced Chords Library tool lets you find any guitar chord you need and even shows different ways of playing a chord depending on your skill level. Listening to how a chord sounds is as easy as a single tap on the screen.
“The chord finder has been a big help, in quick situations if I need to look up a chord I'm unfamiliar with, it's got every chord I need right there.” – Keith Wallen, Adelitas Way
- Generate the chords you need to play in seconds
- Easy-to-learn user interface
- Different fingerings for each chord
- Strum string to play and hear chords
hundreds of artists.
- Оffline access to favorite tabs
- Chord diagrams with multiple variations
- History browsed songs
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 400,000 tabs.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Half Speed. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs.
Only. The tuner function is only supported on Android version 4.0 or later.
(Press the menu button and the tuner menu.)
In general, almost all of the code used in the same box to quickly and easily find and tap converter
"Tempo" button to specify the tempo and speed, and when the play button is pressed continuously metronome sound will play with the code
This feature is often used when the chord progression (ohburi) expect to be very helpful in practice the
"Sound" button, while the four other sounds like a guitar tone can be selected
"Stoke" button to adjust the stroke volume of the sound speed, and can be set in the environment, fingering, code name, fret numbers, you can specify the color
This app is for all those who baewoosi guitar shall be sure to help
★★★ Main features: ★★★
✔ A huge chords database with tabs (tablature)
✔ Solo mode
✔ Hi-Fi sound
✔ On-the-fly chords switching
✔ Two type of guitars: with nylon and steel strings
Official Android version ! iPhone version can be found at http://www.itunes.com/apps/RealGuitarFree
✓ Learn to play guitar, step by step
✓ Magic Guitar mode added
✓ Better support for lefty
✓ Various guitar sound
✓ Hundred of chords
✓ Many modes to discover: Chord switch, Chord instance, Chord vs Lyric and Learning a song mode
✓ Realistic feeling with vibration option
✓ Strings options to fit your finger
✓ Arranged to play with right hand or left hand
✓ Many language supported
✓ Various skin color
✓ Various works of greatest artist available
✓ High Quality sounds of guitar including: nylon guitar, steel guitar, distorted guitar...
✓ Professional feedback & support system via email
✓ Available for all Android phones
✓ Designed for Android Tablet ( Optimized )
The application is updated from time to time with much more interesting features. We welcome all your comments and feedback.
About Us: We provide fun, interactive learning applications and social games for iOS, Android devices, visit us at http://rubycell.com
This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere!
An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
✓ Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX (Guitar Pro 6) formats,
✓ Reading music scores purchased on the portal mySongBook,
✓ File import via USB, web server and file browser,
✓ Built-in file library with search, filter, and favorite,
✓ Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume, solo-mute, soundbanks,
✓ Metronome and visual countdown,
✓ 3 levels of zoom,
✓ Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
✓ Single-track tablature NotePad,
✓ Instant tempo changes,
✓ Global transposing by half-tones,
✓ Tab, standard and slash notation,
✓ Sending files via e-mail from the application,
✓ Exporting files to GP format,
✓ Playing any selection in loops,
✓ Adjustable sound quality
✓ Simplified navigation between sections.
Guitar Pro is available for Android phones 2.2 Froyo version and higher. The display of the music score has been optimized for touchscreen tablets.
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Get Satisfaction : http://getsatisfaction.guitar-pro.com
It supports ANY guitar pro files (including Guitar Pro 6). Just type what you want to play and go along with it!
Because details matter: correctly shows and plays downward and upward glissandos.
Recognizes the difference between legato slide and shift slide.
Correctly shows and plays transition of techniques (downward glissando -> legato slide -> bend, etc.) .
- You can switch pages with swap gestures.
- Click on measure counter to go to the selected measure.
You can change the screen orientation through the menu.
This time you will not refuse when someone asks you to play a song. Always and everywhere you have almost 13 000 most famous and popular songs in the world.
* You can add your own tabs or edit existing.
* You always stay tuned with digital tuner.
* Keep favourites bands ang songs in one place.
tags: guitar, tab, tablature, play, gitara, tabulatury, taby, polskie, english, free, darmowe
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: calculates fingerings :-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
Absolutely free, no advertising!!!
The most fun experience in guitar to Android!
With acoustic guitar, clean electric guitar and overdrive/distorted electric guitar sounds.
Two modes: Solo and Chords.
To play live music.
* Custom chords sequence
* 3 types of guitar
* 2 modes of play
* Realistic guitar sounds
* Studio audio quality
* Instruments like acoustic guitar and electric guitar
* Record mode
* Play in loop
* Rename records
* Works with all screen resolutions - Cell Phones and Tablets (HD)
Also, you can remove all ads buying a key!
The best guitar app on the Google Play!
For guitarists, musician, performers and artists!
For more features, check out our Guitar Chord Cracker Pro App! 70 chord types, extensive chord library in any tuning, staff and tab views and more! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.capellbrothers.chordcracker.pro.guitar
Excellent independent review (of the Pro version) here:
Many more features, charts, and support for other instruments and tunings, at ChordCracker.com
Keywords: guitar chord analyzer library chart finder namer calculator reverse any alternate tuning
It is like songsterr ! It is a real guitar gab player
(Warn, on old smartphone desync between sound and display can occur)
Account autorisation is needed to access to the Google Drive
PocketChords – „let all your songbooks always be in your pocket“.
Application is designed as a online or offline portable chords database. Fetch your chords from the Internet or import them from the existing txt or csv files (add own tabs from SD Card).
After fetching save it and use offline, edit in ChordEditor. You can create backup and open in excel on your PC.
Create playlist, search history,transpose chords, play your music tracks in integrated Music player with unique part of song repating feature and play your guitar along with it..and so much more.
Please, if you have any suggestion or critics, do not write a negative comment, just email us and we will try as soon as possible to meet your observation. Thank you.
The basic application features :
-search for chords on Internet and view it in ChordViewer.
-search for chords in the local database and view it in ChordViewer.
- edit chord document in ChordEditor
-transpose your chords
-create and manage playlists and search history
-search for chords of locally stored music tracks (mp3, wav,...) while you play the tracks in SongPlayer
-review current song on YouTube
-edit previously stored (chords)documents
-export-import -backup stored chords
-open exported csv file in excel on your PC
-find guitar chord scheme,fretboard note position and „circle of fifths“.
♦ Chords & Scales for guitarists - beginners to intermediate
♦ 400+ screens of guitar instruction
♦ FRETBOARD MAP
♦ VIRTUAL GUITAR
♦ AWARD WINNING & FUN
♦ TUNINGS REFERENCE including 12 string
♦ CIRCLE OF 5THS
♦ CHORDS - SCALES in all keys - create progressions.
♦ Multilingual: French, English, Spanish and German.
Song creation reference tool for guitarists.
Gently stroke the scales and chords and make some music
16 tunings - Rolling Stones, Dylan, Celtic, Hendrix / Zeppelin, Nick Drake and Stanley Jordan styles .. Open D, Open G, Low C, DADGAD, BEBEBE, Eb/D# , CGDFGD, CGDFCE, GGDGBD, Open C6 (Zepp Acoustic), EADEAE (Celtic), All Fourths & Open D6 - pitch reference tuner.
Simply match the tones to your guitar strings as with a pitch pipe.
An accurate 6 string, 12 string pitch reference guitare tuner / tuning reference.
PENTATONICS & BLUES SCALES (in 5 positions), major, minor, harmonic minor, melodic minor, Gypsy scale and MODES.
CHORDS AS THEY FIT INTO EACH KEY.
Play back and forth through the scale of any key using its main chords including 7ths, major, minor keys, natural and seventh chords.
iJangle: Virtual Guitars - chords instruction & reference tutor.
Easy to learn & read cords & notes - great for beginner guitarists.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
This is a FULL content free version and is advertising supported with small banner ads at the top of each screen. No push ads, or sms advertising from this app. User data not collected.
Uses geolocation permissions for adverts only, plus standard wifi and internet permissions etc.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Suitable for android phones and tablets all sizes.
More from developer
You’ll be able to listen to every chord-variation in midi-sound to make sure that you are playing the right notes. With Guitar Chords Pro, you’ll get access to 1460 midi sounds - a huge selection to support you while jamming.
You looked up a song in tabular-notation and you see how to play the chords but don’t know the name of the single chord? Just enter the combination of fret-numbers and strings (e.g.: 0;1;0;2;3;x; matching C-major) in Guitar Chords Pro and you’ll immediately get the name of the chord you’re playing.
A mode for left handed people is also included!
--- NEW: Scales ---
Guitar Chords Pro is now able to display scales! At first, there is just the major and minor scale for all root notes, but more will be added soon!