• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
hundreds of artists.
- Оffline access to favorite tabs
- Chord diagrams with multiple variations
- History browsed songs
- Left-handed mode
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
This mobile version of the famous Guitar Pro tab-editing program is the ideal companion for you to practice your favorite songs and share them at any time, anywhere!
An arpeggio, a riff, a chord sequence ringing in your head? You can now note and save all this on the single-track tablature NotePad.
✓ Supporting GP3/4/5 and GPX (Guitar Pro 6) formats,
✓ Reading music scores purchased on the portal mySongBook,
✓ File import via USB, web server and file browser,
✓ Built-in file library with search, filter, and favorite,
✓ Multitrack playback with soundboard: volume, solo-mute, soundbanks,
✓ Metronome and visual countdown,
✓ 3 levels of zoom,
✓ Guitar or bass fretboard (for right- and left-handers), and virtual keyboard.
Guitar Pro exclusive features:
✓ Single-track tablature NotePad,
✓ Instant tempo changes,
✓ Global transposing by half-tones,
✓ Tab, standard and slash notation,
✓ Sending files via e-mail from the application,
✓ Exporting files to GP format,
✓ Playing any selection in loops,
✓ Adjustable sound quality
✓ Simplified navigation between sections.
Guitar Pro is available for Android phones 2.2 Froyo version and higher. The display of the music score has been optimized for touchscreen tablets.
You have a question ? Find us on :
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/arobas.music
Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/arobasmusic
Need help : https://support.guitar-pro.com
How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics - a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Ability to transpose chords (change the key of songs)
* Lyrics auto scrolling
* Ability to import your own songs
* No Internet connection required (you need Internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on playing the music!
It includes GuitarPro tabs, Guitar tabs, Bass tabs, Chords and Drum tabs. Additional there can be searched for information about the found tracks and artists via Last Fm.
☆ Access to more than 500000 guitar tabs & chords
☆ Opens .gp3, .gp4 and .gp5 tabs
☆ Player function for Guitar Pro tabs
☆ Fullscreen mode
☆ Download function
☆ Searching for YouTube music videos for songs
☆ Search filter by guitar tablature type
☆ Zoom and minimize of tab view
☆ Displays in portrait and landscape mode
☆ Favorite management
☆ Adjustable Autoscroll
☆ Query band and song info
☆ Displays diagrams for chords
☆ Displays your search history
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Circle of Fifth:-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
The advanced Chords Library tool lets you find any guitar chord you need and even shows different ways of playing a chord depending on your skill level. Listening to how a chord sounds is as easy as a single tap on the screen.
“The chord finder has been a big help, in quick situations if I need to look up a chord I'm unfamiliar with, it's got every chord I need right there.” – Keith Wallen, Adelitas Way
- Generate the chords you need to play in seconds
- Easy-to-learn user interface
- Different fingerings for each chord
- Strum string to play and hear chords
Imagine that you have a guitar and burn with the desire to play one loved song. But you don’t know the chords. One of the first ideas that can come up to your mind is to surf the Internet. If the song is quite popular, it is likely that you will find numerous versions of guitar chords and tabs. But sometimes, the quality of the chords produced by an amateur leaves much to be desired. You can find yourself in a more difficult situation if the song is not among the latest hits from the top charts, or has just been released. There is always an alternative solution – to ask a professional musician to pick up the guitar chords by ear, or to do it yourself.
Fortunately, there is a better, faster and more reliable solution now! Recognize guitar chords to your favorite songs on your Android device with a new application - AnySong Chord Recognition.
Just choose an audio file from your music collection, wait a little, and get the desired guitar chords! AnySong Chord Recognition automatically analyzes audio, extracts the chords and shows the appropriate guitar tabs on the screen while the track is playing! For sure, you will be amazed with the user friendly interface and appreciate the quality of the recognized chords!
AnySong Chord Recognition! Any song, any place, any time!
It supports ANY guitar pro files (including Guitar Pro 6). Just type what you want to play and go along with it!
Because details matter: correctly shows and plays downward and upward glissandos.
Recognizes the difference between legato slide and shift slide.
Correctly shows and plays transition of techniques (downward glissando -> legato slide -> bend, etc.) .
- You can switch pages with swap gestures.
- Click on measure counter to go to the selected measure.
You can change the screen orientation through the menu.
IMPORTANT !!! If application no matter what you do, showing you first page/tab - untick "do not keep activities" in developer options of your device.
P.S. Any help with translation to your native are welcomed.
This application generates various scale exercises for beginners.
Minor, Major, Spanish, Blues, Pentatonic minor and Pentatonic major.
Supported root notes: all.
Instruments: guitar (6 strings), bass (4, 5 and 6 strings), mandolin and ukulele.
Use the top-right button to generate new exercise.
The best virtual guitar simulation for Android™
Play guitar on your device like on a real guitar!
■ 4 guitar types
- steel acoustic
- nylon acoustic
- clean electric
- muted electric
■ 4 play modes:
- solo mode
- tapping mode
- chord mode
- combined mode
■ all 325 chords
■ studio quality sound
■ multi-touch support
■ integrated recorder
■ 6 sound effects
■ play velocity
■ string muting
■ string damping
■ string bending
■ string animation
■ right and left handed
■ 5 neck colors
■ 4, 5, 6 or 7 frets
■ an capo option
■ virtual vibrato arm
■ virtual volume knob
■ chords load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ MIDI export
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note damping
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ tablet support
■ advanced vibrations
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
NOTE: Unlike the other available guitar apps this app can actually be used to play like on a real guitar (in solo mode), holding the strings with one hand and strumming with the other. Also, for those that don't know how to play a real guitar there is a default "tap mode" that plays the guitar by tapping on the frets. In "chord mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret. In the innovative "combined mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret but only when you start strumming from the first string. After you play the chord you can tap on the frets to play like on a "tap mode" enabling to play songs's chords and solo parts simultaneously.
Tabs & Chords
• Huge catalogue of accurate tabs from Songsterr.com. Unlimited instant access to 500,000 tabs & chords.
• High transcription quality. There is only one version of tab per song.
• Legality. Music creators get paid.
• Realistic Guitar Engine. Learn and play along with Songsterr.
• Multiple Instruments. Most songs have tabs for individual instruments (guitar, bass, drums, vocal, etc).
• Multi Speed Playback. Slow down tab playback to learn difficult parts.
• Loop. Play back selected measures over and over again.
• Offline Mode. View and playback previously opened tabs offline.
• Solo. Hear just the instrument you are learning.
• Count in. Gives you time to prepare yourself for playing after tapping Play.
• History. Instantly access tabs you viewed recently.
• Favorites. Quickly access your favorite tabs.
• Favorites Syncing. Sign in with your songsterr.com account to synchronize favorites with website.
• No hidden fees. All-in-one app with unlimited lifetime access to all the tabs & chords.
This easy to use application will let you learn to play the guitar even if you have never even touched it before. With Basic Guitar lessons, you can get all of the benefits of professional guitar lessons with the explanation of Music Theory.
This Application does not need internet access.
This Application Includes:
- Guitar Basics with an inbuilt tuner
- Finger Exercies to build up speed
- Chords library and Scales
- Easy to play guitar songs
*Feature graphic image from wikipedia link- http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Electric_guitar_(477100921).jpg
======== PLEASE NOTE ========
smartChords Scales is a plugin for the app 'smartChords & Tools' (V2.13 or later). It can't run alone! You need to install 'smart Chords & Tools' from the Google Play store:
It provides a lot of other useful tools for musicians like the ultimate chord reference and scales. Furthermore there is a chromatic tuner, a metronome, an ear training quiz, and a lot of other cool stuff. smart Chords provides a lot of instruments like guitar, ukulele, mandolin or the bass and a lot of different tunings.
PocketChords – „let all your songbooks always be in your pocket“.
Application is designed as a online or offline portable chords database. Fetch your chords from the Internet or import them from the existing txt or csv files (add own tabs from SD Card).
After fetching save it and use offline, edit in ChordEditor. You can create backup and open in excel on your PC.
Create playlist, search history,transpose chords, play your music tracks in integrated Music player with unique part of song repating feature and play your guitar along with it..and so much more.
Please, if you have any suggestion or critics, do not write a negative comment, just email us and we will try as soon as possible to meet your observation. Thank you.
The basic application features :
-search for chords on Internet and view it in ChordViewer.
-search for chords in the local database and view it in ChordViewer.
- edit chord document in ChordEditor
-transpose your chords
-create and manage playlists and search history
-search for chords of locally stored music tracks (mp3, wav,...) while you play the tracks in SongPlayer
-review current song on YouTube
-edit previously stored (chords)documents
-export-import -backup stored chords
-open exported csv file in excel on your PC
-find guitar chord scheme,fretboard note position and „circle of fifths“.
PitchLab PRO now available: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.musician.tuner
Unique features help you work out the chords to new tunes, visualize the pitch and consistency of the human voice, violin or other instrument, or answer the questions "what notes am I humming", "what are those chords", "am I hitting all the notes in tune", "is my vibrato consistent" etc. Select from a list of common instrument tunings or quickly create and manage your own using the built-in tuning editor.
Eight separate visualization modes:
1) Instrument: Combination radial strobe and string/note indicators for easy instrument tuning. Includes a database of common tunings for Guitar, Violin/Fiddle, Mandolin, Ukulele, Banjo, Bouzouki and Pedal Steel, plus a built-in editor for up to 100 user-defined instrument tunings.
2) Dial & Strobe: Combination dial tuner and innovative linear strobe for rapid and extremely accurate hands-free instrument tuning (this linear strobe is a genuine implementation of the strobe-tuner concept, not a decorative imitation).
3) Chromatic Dials: 12-way simultaneous display, with a separate dial tuner for each of the 12 notes in the chromatic scale, to visualize multiple voiced notes or chords.
4) Chromatic Tiles: 12-way simultaneous display of the notes in the chromatic scale, optimized for the visualization of rapid note/pitch changes (e.g. vibrato, arpeggio, portamento, glissando etc).
5) Spectrogram: Scrolling display of live sound analysis, showing the polyphonic perceived pitch of a wide range of sound types (including human voices and singing).
6) Chords: Grid-based estimation display of common chord types (maj/min, maj7/min7, dom7/dim7), ideal for quickly determining the 'strum along' chords for a tune where the chords are reasonably clear.
7) Partials: A multi-way strobe and waveform display, showing individual note partials along with full note timbre for detailed analysis of sound characteristics.
8) BigStrobe: A large, single strobe display, optimized for small screen devices.
These visualization modes are easily accessed by swiping the screen left/right or by pressing & holding the tuner display to get a pop-up view selection menu. User-selectable options are accessed via the MENU button or the pop-up view selection menu and include support for custom temperaments.
Please rate or review, check for updates regularly and email firstname.lastname@example.org to report issues for quick resolution.
Example instrument tunings:
Guitar, Drop D
Guitar, Open D
Guitar, Open G
Guitar, Open A
Bass Guitar, (4 String), Standard
Bass Guitar, (5 String), Low B
Bass Guitar, (5 String), Low E
Bass Guitar, (6 String), Standard
Violin: Standard, Tenor
Fiddle: Standard, Cajun, Open G, Sawmill, Gee-dad, Open D, High bass, Cross tuning, Calico
Mandolin: Standard, Octave
Ukulele: Standard, D6/Soprano, Tenor, Baritone, Bass
Banjo (5 string): Standard/Open G, C tuning, Double C, Sawmill, Open D, Guitar, Willie Moore, Dock Boggs (Low C), Dock Boggs (Low D), Cumberland Gap, G Minor, Open C
Banjo: Plectrum, Tenor Standard, Tenor Irish, Long neck
Bouzouki: 8 string, 6 string
Pedal Steel: Standard/E9th, C6th, A7th, C Diatonic
Brand-new for Android Wear and exclusively for your smartwatch: Guitar Chords Wear
Guitar Chords Wear gives you easy access to over 400 guitar chords and 1460 variations - on the wrist!
Beginner? Or rather guitar enthousiast? All chords are being displayed in an easy and comprehensive standardised tablature notation.
• Numerous chords: Switching between chords has never been that easy. To see additional variations simply swipe over the text box.
• Individually adjustable: Don’t like any red? No problem! Choose your favourite colour yourself.
• Left- or right-handed: All chords are being displayed to your liking. The app is ambidextrous.
• Smartphone-independent: The app operates even if you do not have your smartphone at hand. Internet or Bluetooth connection is not necessary.
You need to be in possession of a smartwatch, compatible to Android Wear to use this app.!
On your smartphone itself you only find instructions for your smartwatch app!
Compatible devices at present:
• LG G Watch
• Samsung Gear Live
• Moto 360
• LG G Watch R
• Sony SmartWatch 3
• Asus Zenwatch
You’ll be able to listen to every chord-variation in midi-sound to make sure that you are playing the right notes. With Guitar Chords Pro, you’ll get access to 1460 midi sounds - a huge selection to support you while jamming.
You looked up a song in tabular-notation and you see how to play the chords but don’t know the name of the single chord? Just enter the combination of fret-numbers and strings (e.g.: 0;1;0;2;3;x; matching C-major) in Guitar Chords Pro and you’ll immediately get the name of the chord you’re playing.
A mode for left handed people is also included!
--- NEW: Scales ---
Guitar Chords Pro is now able to display scales! At first, there is just the major and minor scale for all root notes, but more will be added soon!