Make the perfect cup of tea with our PerfectBrew : Tea Timer app!
Possibly the most realistic and stylish Tea Timer on the market with animations, steeping and steam effects.
You will want to just brewing more tea just as an excuse to enjoy them over and over.
- Lets you CUSTOMIZE your own timers to match your taste.
- You can CREATE and SHARE your own NEW tea configurations as much as you want, no limits.
- No matter if you drink: Twinings, PG tips, Tetley, Teavana, Liptons, etc. You can set up the times as they say too!
Each tea includes a description, with brief history / health benefits. Plus typical serving suggestions with steep temperature, time and quantity.
Timer works even while your device is asleep. (Supported in 95% of the phones)
- Metric and Imperial systems of measurement
- 4 Different beautiful backgrounds
- 2 Types of buttons (Wood and Steel)
- Possibility to choose to display loose tea (in a ball) or tea bags.
- Instant brew button: Brew your favourite infusion directly from first page.
Tea Timer is a steep timer that comes with:
- 23 pre-set teas /infusions:
+ Black tea
+ Earl Grey
+ Masala Chai
+ Green tea
+ White tea
+ Oolong tea
+ Pu-erh tea / red tea
+ Yellow tea
+ Generic Herbal infusions (Leaves)
+ Generic Herbal infusions (Stalks)
+ Generic Herbal infusions (Roots)
+ Generic Herbal infusions (Flowers)
This beautiful and customizable Tea Timer is convenient and easy to use ! Enjoy !
Let us know about your suggestions and comments. We hope you like it !
Remove advertisment with Premium Upgrade (In-App Purchase).
• Timer for the perfect cup of tea
• Add, edit or delete teas
• Add, edit or delete categories
• Set temperature, time, amount for each tea individually
• Set favorites
• Predefined tea & categories
• Fahrenheit or Celsius
The predefined teas are just guidlines. You should vary the temperature, amount and duration for the best taste.
To keep the app free, the following permissions are required for advertisment:
• Access Network State
No matter where you are, we've got you covered with the Kum & Go app. It's like having a convenience store in your pocket, but way more comfortable.
Enjoy your Android device, now with more Kum & Go.
Each tea includes a description, with a brief history, health benefits, and typical serving suggestions and steep temperature.
Comes with 10 preset teas, and the ability to add your own.
Timer works even while your device is asleep.
Supports both Metric and Imperial systems of measurement.
With the TWG Tea Mobile App, you can:
- Select the perfect TWG Tea.
- Purchase just the right gifts for friends and loved ones by theme and category.
- Explore hundreds of teas and products for the tea table using the intelligent search and refine functions.
- Ship to over 60 countries around the world.
- Maintain a list of your favourite TWG Teas.
-Find TWG Tea locations all over the world or nearest you.
- Stay updated with TWG Tea Trends & News videos and content.
- Join the TWG Tea community around the world.
¡Gana tamales en La Flor de Lis, descuentos VIP en Teavana, ponle tu nombre a tu helado favorito en Yozen y descubre cientos de lugares más que te premian por tu lealtad!
Bodhi Timer is an elegant, minimalist countdown timer. It is designed mainly for use as a meditation timer but can easily be used for any similar purpose.
Set the time via the clock icon in the top left. You may set presets by choosing a time then holding down on one of the three preset buttons.
You may alternatively use speech to set the time by long-pressing the clock button. (These behaviours can be swapped via the preference screen.) To set multiple timers using speech, separate using the word "again", as in "five minutes again ten minutes"
Pause / resume via the button in the bottom left, and stop the timer via the button in the bottom right. The top right button is the preference button.
You may add a timer widget to your desktop via the App Drawer, or on your lockscreen (Android 4.2+).
Animation may be toggled between an image and one of four circle animations, chosen from the preferences screen.
Bodhi Timer is based on the free and open source TeaTimer by Ralph Gootee:
It uses Android's built-in notification system to trigger the alarm, which means it works even when your device is asleep.
- minimalist full screen UI, no clutter
- uses scroll and fling gestures to set the time
- set up to three presets on the time chooser
- add timer widgets to the home screen and lock screen
- option for timer auto-repeating
- option to set multiple consecutive timers via the "adv" button
- speech recognition via long-press on clock button (set multiple timers separated by the word "again")
- displays two animation types: fade in static image (defaults to Bodhi leaf) and animated circle
- option to use custom image for fade in
- four themes for the animated circle: three colour themes and a draw in Zen Enso (brush circle)
- includes five meditation timer sounds (Burmese bell, Tibetan bell, Tibetan singing bowl, Zen gong, and bird song)
- option to use any ring tone as timer sound
- option to use custom sound file as timer sound
- vibration and LED blinking options
- free and open source: https://github.com/yuttadhammo/BodhiTimer
- licensed under the GPL 3+: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html
Tealightful Inc. is a home party company based in the USA offering loose leaf teas, accessories and food related products. The application periodically pulses a website to see if there are new tea facts to display.
The sweet material inspired design and playful transitions engage and delight, and with the various options to create wakeup sequences you can make a morning routine to get you up and get your day started right.
You can set an alarm to require a barcode scan to turn off, or just the classic press of a button, then add a step for the alarm to open an app or website to ease you into the day with music or news.
If you're feeling more advanced, you can make a sequence, where each step can have its own turn-off requirement which puts the alarm in snooze for as long as you've defined before the next step.
Each step can start an app or webpage if you wish, or for those who go the extra mile with their tech, we have Tasker support, which really opens up what's possible.
Would you like a sequence to turn on the bedroom lights after the first step? Then ten minutes later, when you turn of the next step by scanning that shampoo bottle in your bathroom it starts your coffee brewing*
There are other smart features, like wifi-locking a sequence so you can stay the night away from home even if you didn't bring the barcode you usually scan, and muting the alarm while you're in motion so you don't wake the house on your way to that coffee.
So give it a go and leave those snoozing days behind!
*shampoo bottle and wifi-connected wall socket not included but available from third party companies.
What we use the app permissions for:
"Device & app history"
We use this to show a list of your bookmarks to choose from when you set up post-alarm actions.
We use device location to find the nearest available weather info station.
"Photos / Media / Files"
We use this to let you select sound files from your storage to set as custom alarm sound.
"Camera / Microphone"
We use the camera for scanning alarms. We don't use the microphone, the permissions are just bundled.
"Wi-Fi connection information", "full network access" and "view network connections"
We use this for the wifi lock feature.
"Device ID & call information"
To collect information about your device for crashlogs and statistics. NOT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE. There is unfortunately no permission which allows us to collect the impersonal info that aids us in squashing bugs and improving the app without also acquiring the permission to read the full phone state. To be clear: WE DON'T USE OR COLLECT CALL INFORMATION, but access to it comes bundled with the access we need.
"disable your screen lock"
We use this so you don't have to get past the screen lock before you can turn off the alarm.
"run at startup"
When the device restarts, we need to re-register the alarms.
"pair with Bluetooth devices" and "access Bluetooth settings"
We use this for the Flic integration.
We use this for vibrating alarms.
"prevent device from sleeping"
Because it would be silly if the app went to sleep while trying to stop you from doing so.
Includes 5 preset timers with recommended steep times for:
and a 6th timer for timing your french press coffee, chai, darjeeling, or anything you can think of.
Feel free to send a message with comments or suggestions.