NBA Legend Michael Jordan once said, "Practice will not make perfect, only PERFECT PRACTICE make perfect. If you don't have correct shooting mechanics then you are training youself to shoot the basketball in a wrong way." It is not difficult to understand why NBA top scorer like Kobe Bryant, MVP Kevin Durant or Lebron James having very similar shooting mechanics. From PERFECT PRACTICE they obtain a correct mechanics thus bring them to another level in their NBA career.
Our app brings you PERFECT PRACTICE because we help you understand your shooting. Simply tap once on your phone screen and we will record every shot of your training. You will instantly know if you are missing long, short, left or right. We will summarize your data and let you know your best shooting spot. These data can also help you make better decision in real game situation.
- Basketball Training Assistance
- Shooting Suggestion based on your shooting statistics
- Facebook Share
Don't wait. Download our app and start your PERFECT TRAINING TODAY.
Featured on: CBS Sports Radio, Fox Business News, The Wall Street Journal, CNN, USA Today, The Huffington Post and more! Endorsed by: Julian Edelman, Nerlens Noel, Cam Neely, Gabe Kapler and Tommy Amaker. Official Partner of: The Positive Coaching Alliance, NBA Development League and NBA Retired Players Association.
ATHLETES: Find, message, and book your perfect coach from the palm of your hand.
- Select from thousands of coaches in 30+ sports and every state
- Search by sport and location and then sort by price, distance and recommendations
- View coach profiles: coaching experience, specialities, and verified reviews.
- Message coaches with any questions prior to booking
- Book sessions directly from the app
- Receive feedback from your coach after training sessions
- 100% money back guarantee on all sessions booked
- Phone and email support from our team of Athlete Advisors
COACHES: Manage your entire coaching business from the CoachUp app
- Message prospective athletes
- Schedule sessions and set automatic reminders for you and your athletes
- Accept or decline new booking requests
- Mark training sessions complete and get paid quickly
- Provide athletes with feedback after training sessions
- Manage your availability and profile visibility
- View your income and track payments
- Invite clients with your personal promo code
Are you an athlete looking to improve and take your game to the next level? Are you a coach or former collegiate athlete looking to give back to the sport you love? Download the CoachUp app today!
“Just Shoot” a CoachUp Success Story video:
"As the father of two young athletes, I'm constantly searching for quality, driven teachers that can help my boys become the best players they can be. CoachUp enables me to find the instructors that have the specialized knowledge to nurture my sons beyond the basic mechanics they receive in youth leagues. My MLB career was all about hard work, determination and the influence of a few private coaches that impacted me along the way. CoachUp makes it easy for outstanding coaches and driven players to find each other and thrive together!"
- Gabe Kapler, Former Red Sox star and World Series Champion
"It’s extremely rewarding and just a lot of fun to watch my son progress -- not only in his game and his skills -- but as a person."
- Mark Vasu, CoachUp parent
"CoachUp helped me connect with a great private coach: Cliff has an excellent reputation for a reason. He is attentive throughout the hour and thorough in his analysis of each client's needs. Cliff makes sure everyone gets better at the game while enjoying time on the court."
- Jennifer Uhl, CoachUp parent
"If you don’t have the right coach, you really aren’t going to enjoy the lesson, you’re not going to be as receptive, and you won’t get much better... if you do find the right coach though, like I did for squash, every single time you go to a lesson you will be so determined to learn and get better, you will enjoy it and love it, and the results you will love even more."
- Jake Atwood, CoachUp athlete
CoachUp is the nation’s leading private coaching company with 12,000+ coaches across the country and hundreds of training sessions happening daily. Our mission is to help kids change the trajectory of their lives through sports.
Visit https://www.coachup.com for more information.