Forget about others, single row, Panoramas software! Create outstanding professional *MULTI-ROW* Panoramas right from the palm of your hand. PanoStitch allows you to automagically merge multiple overlapping low-res pictures from your Android device into an outstanding megapixels Panorama without any manual intervention!
☆☆☆ LAUNCH OFFER 50% OFF, HURRY UP! ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ TRY WITH NO RISK - DEMO AVAILABLE ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR REFUNDED ☆☆☆
PanoStitch is an easy to use, professional, panorama software. It will assemble a mosaic of overlapping pictures into a complete multi-row panorama. With others software, you'll only get a VERY long picture (several pictures wide), but a single picture tall! Take the next step!
Use your favorite camera application to take pictures, and use PanoStitch to stitch them. PanoStitch will take care of alignment and/or exposure issues for you, without any manual intervention.
Please note that PanoStitch is NOT a camera application, it will create professional grade Panoramas out of your Gallery/camera roll.
PanoStitch is focusing on quality, this is a professional post-treatment software, not an eye-catchy gadget.
☆ Support ☆
Please, do NOT post support request/complaints or bug reports to the comments page. We can't reply there. Please send your request and feedback by email.
☆ FAQ ☆
● Can I use PanoStitch to take pictures directly?
No. PanoStitch is a panorama stitcher, not a camera application. Please use your favorite camera application for that. PanoStitch will only handle all the magic behind Panorama making (pitch/roll/yaw adjustement, aligning, blending and much more)
● How much pictures should overlap?
For best results, pictures should overlap by 10 to 25%. Higher is better. Below, the alignment process may fail and strange results may appears.
● What about others software available?
None of them, excepted latest Google's Photosphere, allows you to merge multi-row pictures into a single panorama! With others, you'll only get a VERY long picture (several pictures wide), but a single picture tall! Amazing, isn't it?
● What about Google's Photosphere ?
Google's Photosphere is focusing on speed, not on quality. Moreover, Google's Photosphere can't output several megapixels panorama. If you're looking for speed, and not planning to print and/or share your panoramas stick on it. If you want professional looking HD panoramas up to 20MP, use PanoStitch. Moreover, Google's Photosphere is only available starting from Android 4.2.
---- PERMISSIONS EXPLAINED ----
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: allows to save panoramas to external storage
WAKE_LOCK : allows to stitch panoramas in background without getting interrupted
INTERNET: allows the share features
WRITE_SETTINGS: allows to save settings
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
This app is also perfect for real estate agents who can upload the panoramic photos of the property and show it online to their customers.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
PRO VERSION FEATURES:
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Ad Free (Pro Version)
Tegra users - see Photaf THD Panorama Pro here:
● "Wonderful 360 Panoramic Photos Make Your Phone Special - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
● "This is the best app for creating panoramic photos on an Android device - Wired.com"
● "Whether you’re going on holiday, selling your house or just trigger happy, this is a must have app for your Android device - ephotozine.com"
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● The settings screen does not response to touch on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Please update you device OS to version 3.2 or latest. It should resolve this issue.
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
- Thanks to Kriss Lech for helping with the Polish translation
- Thanks to Michael Lepori for helping with the Italian translation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photaf Panorama is the best app for making panoramas from your Android device.
WHY DO YOU NEED AUTOSTITCH IF YOUR PHONE ALREADY HAS A BUILT IN PANORAMA MODE?
AutoStitch can stitch photos in any order or arrangement, including vertical, horizontal, or mixed arrangements. It achieves superb image quality by stitching full-resolution camera images rather than low-resolution video frames as used in other apps. AutoStitch creates stunning professional results that you would be proud to hang on your wall.
Don’t miss out on great photo opportunities because you don’t always have your camera gear with you. AutoStitch can be used like swapping in lenses. You can capture any field of view that you wish just by taking more photos in any direction.
● Simple and intuitive interface. Just choose or snap images and tap "Stitch"
● Choice of resolutions up to 20 megapixels for poster-quality prints
(1 GB RAM required for 20MP. Older devices may be limited to 10 MP)
● Stitch photos taken with any camera app, or even imported from another camera
● All source images are retained, so you can change stitch options later
● Crop the result with automatic or manual cropping
● Share your creations via email or social media directly from AutoStitch
What reviewers have been saying about our iPhone version of AutoStitch:
- “The new AutoStitch is -- amazingly -- even better than the old one” -- Cult of Mac (2012)
- “AutoStitch raises the bar on iPhone panoramas... an excellent program that lets you take the pictures while it does the work.” -- TUAW
- “Having a camera on the iPhone allows for some cool applications and AutoStitch is definitely one of the coolest.” -- Appolicious
Android Gyroscope Beta Support! We are trying our best to get the gyroscope support working on all Android devices, unfortunately, some devices are not reporting the data correctly, so the control might not work as expected.
If you are experiencing problems with navigating the pictures by moving the phone (or the picture jumping around wildly), please send us an email and tell us which device you are having problems with, so we can fix it!
The blog reader app displays the posts of this blog http://blog.teamtreehouse.com/. Team TreeHouse is a famous site for developers to learn web and mobile development skills.
- the app checks for network connectivity before connecting to the internet; this is a best practice for preserving battery power
- it connects to the internet asynchronously; this is a best practice in order to keep the app responsive while this operation is done
- a progress widget is displayed while fetching data, so the users are informed that processing of data is happening
- a dialog is displayed in order to notify the user if something goes wrong
- clicking on a blog post takes you to a second screen where the full content of the post is displayed inside the app
- on Android devices running Honeycomb or later, a sharing icon appears on the action bar that lets the user choose an app on the device to share the URL of the blog post
- on Android devices running older version of the operating system, a different sharing icon appears in the menu bar
- the above two are accomplished by using Android resource qualifiers; another best practice for providing consistent functionality to newer and older devices
Has someone ate your cake in the office? Left dirty dishes in the kitchen? Used all the photocopy paper? It's time to punish them for their "crimes". This app allows you to capture awkward moments in the office and record them as crimes.
- a two-pane layout is used, known as Master-Detail interface
- the app provides UI flexibility with the usage of fragments for building every screen
- saving and loading data from the filesystem in the JSON format
- usage of the action bar and contextual menus, app icon is used as back button
- the singleton design pattern is used to keep crime data always available
- uses the SurfaceView for utilizing the device camera