Forget about others, single row, Panoramas software! Create outstanding professional *MULTI-ROW* Panoramas right from the palm of your hand. PanoStitch allows you to automagically merge multiple overlapping low-res pictures from your Android device into an outstanding megapixels Panorama without any manual intervention!
☆☆☆ LAUNCH OFFER 50% OFF, HURRY UP! ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ TRY WITH NO RISK - DEMO AVAILABLE ☆☆☆
☆☆☆ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR REFUNDED ☆☆☆
PanoStitch is an easy to use, professional, panorama software. It will assemble a mosaic of overlapping pictures into a complete multi-row panorama. With others software, you'll only get a VERY long picture (several pictures wide), but a single picture tall! Take the next step!
Use your favorite camera application to take pictures, and use PanoStitch to stitch them. PanoStitch will take care of alignment and/or exposure issues for you, without any manual intervention.
Please note that PanoStitch is NOT a camera application, it will create professional grade Panoramas out of your Gallery/camera roll.
PanoStitch is focusing on quality, this is a professional post-treatment software, not an eye-catchy gadget.
☆ Support ☆
Please, do NOT post support request/complaints or bug reports to the comments page. We can't reply there. Please send your request and feedback by email.
☆ FAQ ☆
● Can I use PanoStitch to take pictures directly?
No. PanoStitch is a panorama stitcher, not a camera application. Please use your favorite camera application for that. PanoStitch will only handle all the magic behind Panorama making (pitch/roll/yaw adjustement, aligning, blending and much more)
● How much pictures should overlap?
For best results, pictures should overlap by 10 to 25%. Higher is better. Below, the alignment process may fail and strange results may appears.
● What about others software available?
None of them, excepted latest Google's Photosphere, allows you to merge multi-row pictures into a single panorama! With others, you'll only get a VERY long picture (several pictures wide), but a single picture tall! Amazing, isn't it?
● What about Google's Photosphere ?
Google's Photosphere is focusing on speed, not on quality. Moreover, Google's Photosphere can't output several megapixels panorama. If you're looking for speed, and not planning to print and/or share your panoramas stick on it. If you want professional looking HD panoramas up to 20MP, use PanoStitch. Moreover, Google's Photosphere is only available starting from Android 4.2.
---- PERMISSIONS EXPLAINED ----
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: allows to save panoramas to external storage
WAKE_LOCK : allows to stitch panoramas in background without getting interrupted
INTERNET: allows the share features
WRITE_SETTINGS: allows to save settings
Bimostitch panorama stitcher is among the best there is because with it you will get:
● HIGH-RES PANORAMAS: Stitch low-res overlapping photos into a seamless panorama of up to a 100MP resolution. 2GB RAM required for 100MP.
● BATCH-STITCH: Bulk select photos up to 200 or more and bimostitch will render all possible panoramas at once. Useful if you have a lot to stitch.
● FLEXIBILITY: Stitch photos captured in portrait, landscape or mixture of both. This gives you the flexibility to create astonishing panoramas.
● UNLIMITED SHARING: Share your finished panoramas with family and friends via Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and many more.
● TIPS: Comes with quick help tips to get you started.
Plus it's an intuitive yet powerful panorama stitcher app:
• While in the app press the gallery icon.
• Select an album then select photos in any order and go. Bimostitch will automatically stitch them into one awesome panorama.
• Crop the result for a wonderful finish that is great for posters,screen savers and game backgrounds.
• You can also conveniently send 2 or more photos directly to Bimostitch from any other app.
Ideal for professional and newbie panoramic photographers.
See, it's that simple, what are you waiting for? GIVE IT A TRY :)
NOTE:This is not a camera app use other camera apps to capture overlapping images.
You are invited to join the community and stay tuned with all new apps and updates: https://plus.google.com/communities/102708233668788449483/stream/b92d1ae5-33fb-4e59-99dc-df8cdb985844
Create beautiful, seamless 360 panoramic photos easily by utilizing the camera and the orientation sensor to know the exact angle each picture was taken.
When done, you can move your phone around to see the complete panoramic view by using the phone's compass or the touch screen.
View Photaf's online panoramas gallery and get tips for taking better panoramas at www.photaf.com website.
This app is also perfect for real estate agents who can upload the panoramic photos of the property and show it online to their customers.
● Automatic Image Stitching
● 360 Panorama creation
● Facebook Share - Share panoramas with your friends!
● Upload to Photaf.com website and view it from your computer!
● Pinch to Zoom
● Move to SD
● Export to gallery folder
● Optimized for Honeycomb - Works on the Motorola Xoom, Asus Transformer, Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, and all other Honeycomb tablets
PRO VERSION FEATURES:
● Set as Live wallpaper (Pro version)
● HD Mode (Pro Version)
● Use Camera in portrait mode (Pro Version)
● Ad Free (Pro Version)
Tegra users - see Photaf THD Panorama Pro here:
● "Wonderful 360 Panoramic Photos Make Your Phone Special - Editor Picked by AppEggs.com"
● "This is the best app for creating panoramic photos on an Android device - Wired.com"
● "Whether you’re going on holiday, selling your house or just trigger happy, this is a must have app for your Android device - ephotozine.com"
Please read the troubleshooting section bellow as it may help with common problems.
Common issues and troubleshooting:
● The settings screen does not response to touch on the Galaxy Tab 10.1 - Please update you device OS to version 3.2 or latest. It should resolve this issue.
● Cannot take the next picture \ Sensor inaccurately follows movement
This is a compass calibration problem, go to Photaf picture taking mode and before taking the first picture, wave your phone in a figure 8 pattern to reset the magnetometer in your device.
● Cannot create file, make sure to use a valid file name
Usually, this is a file creation error, due to SD card either not available, full or corrupted.
This error can also popup when the specified name already exists.
Try the following:
- Use a different unique name
- Make sure the SD card is not mounted to your PC via USB
- Make sure you have enough space on your SD card
- Move some unused files from your SD to your computer, sometimes too many files on the SD can cause problems too
- Reboot your device
● Colors on the Motorola defy are wrong
Use the defy hack option, under settings. Then, restitch your panorama.
- Thanks to Kriss Lech for helping with the Polish translation
- Thanks to Michael Lepori for helping with the Italian translation (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Photaf Panorama is the best app for making panoramas from your Android device.
Android Gyroscope Beta Support! We are trying our best to get the gyroscope support working on all Android devices, unfortunately, some devices are not reporting the data correctly, so the control might not work as expected.
If you are experiencing problems with navigating the pictures by moving the phone (or the picture jumping around wildly), please send us an email and tell us which device you are having problems with, so we can fix it!
Check the demo on youtube "Demo Andropan AutoStitcher"
Generate your panorama when you have time by selecting them in the list and browse your pictures for choosing the starting and the ending pictures of your automatic generated panorama
It stores your pictures in the directory /AndropanAutoStitch on your sdcard and the generated panoramic pictures in
The automatic generation mode (a lot of algebra to be computed!! )take :
+- 1 minute/picture on Motorolla milestone
+- 20 seconde/picture on Samsung Galaxy S
For a full 360° panorama :
- in landscape mode you need +- 12 pictures
- in portrait mode you need +- 16 pictures
Most of the buttons need a long press to be activated
Long click on an element of the panorama list to delete it.
See in 3D your panoramas after generation
Use the free version of Andropan to view, in 3D mode, your pictures taking with the old mode.
Give me feedback by email or on facebook to improve it or if you had some problem (do not forget to tell me which device have you with which version of android!)
PanOMG brings you a new shooting experience; different from those swiping pano-cameras, we provide the fast and easy answer to capture beautiful wide angle scenes at any moment anywhere!
With PanOMG you can quickly capture wide pictures, view all your panorama photos together and share them right away....
... and it's free!
Let's get it today and play!
It works exclusively with preset xml files so far (like the one defined for the Papywizard application). Refer to the documentations for more informations.
You need to put your xml preset files on your sdcard in PandroidWiz\Presets. That directory is created by the application when you launch it the first time.
After a shooting, it will generate Papywizard-compatible XML format data file.
This data file can later be used with Autopano Pro, Autopano Giga or PTGui Pro to generate the panorama.
The user interface was designed for the smallest screens but the application also runs on tablets.
Mini Site link : http://www.papymerlin.com/pandroidwiz/what-is-pandroidwiz/
Documentation link : http://www.papymerlin.com/app/download/5682858416/PandroidWiz+Manual.pdf
Preset Generator documentation link : http://www.papymerlin.com/app/download/5682859616/PandroidWiz-and-Presets-V4.pdf
Old beta test forum link : http://www.three60views.org.uk/pandroidwiz/
You need to register on it.
Just ignore beta test information, you can use it to give feedback, ask for help, report eventual bugs and post suggestions.
If for some reason the store says that your device is not compatible with the application, you still can download and install it manually.
Get A Better Camera NOW!
High definition and fast panoramic camera:
- Highest resolution
- Fast and smooth panorama stitching
- Easy to use
- Augmented reality helps to get perfect panorama
- Up to 360 degree panorama (only limited by available memory)
Put your device in portrait orientation, tap shutter button, slowly sweep to the left or right, tap button again to stop shooting.
Join HD Panorama fans and share your photos on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hdpano
When shooting nature, camera optics rarely allow to capture complete landscape in it's beauty, not just chopping off small piece.
Indoor, it is rarely possible to move far enough to cover the space completely. A number of frames has to be taken or special optics (fisheye) should be used.
In these cases panorama is the solution.
Usually, panorama on mobile devices is shoot using either of two methods:
- sweep panorama - shooting is running continuously, and camera is rotated slowly and smoothly to capture entire scene.
- pan-and-shoot panorama - multiple separate frames are shot: shoot - rotate - shoot - rotate, etc.
Both cases have their own drawbacks.
In case of sweep panorama the shooting is actually happening in video mode and the height of panorama is limited by maximum resolution for shooting video (for the majority of mobile devices it is 1280 pixels). Also, it is impossible to get sharp result under low-light illumination, since camera is always in movement, and exposure for each frame is rather long. On the other hand, on devices without gyroscope, sweep panorama usually will give better stitching results.
Pan-and-shoot method allow to shoot panorama of maximum resolution, limited only by amount of available free memory on device. If device is equipped with gyro - it is possible to rotate camera quickly from one shot to another. In this case it is also possible to select the most appropriate focusing mode: autofocus, focus to infinity, or continuous focusing.
HD Panorama+ implements both shooting methods.
One of the problems while shooting panorama - the necessity to strictly keep camera orientation to avoid distortion of horizon line, and to avoid 'curvature' on frame sequence. Otherwise only a narrow area will come out as a result of stitching. In HD Panorama+ there are 'augmented reality' guides. These are showing clearly how to orient camera to get ideal result. When using augmented reality - it is simply impossible to shoot the frame which will drop out of panorama line of sight.
HD Panorama+ is stitching frames taking into account possible deviations in illumination between frames and presence of moving objects in panorama field. HD Panorama+ is reproducing dynamic range of the scene to the maximum extent and minimizing the moving objects stitching errors (ghosting removal).
If you are a professional photographer, HD Panorama+ will allow to save the input frames captured, and stitch and possibly adjust them on your personal computer.
For user convenience HD Panorama+ uses elements of Google Camera app UI under Apache license. Processing is done with proprietary Almalence algorithms, resulting in a drastic quality difference (highest resolution, dynamic range, etc).
Please Note: This app is intended for use with Google Cardboard. Devices that are not compatible with Google Cardboard will not work with this app.
● Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
● Panorama mode.
● Wide Shot mode.
● Reduced Noise mode.
● Camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
● Real-time on-screen histogram.
● Configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
● Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
● Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
● This camera app does not currently support video capture.
- Search for photos near interesting places (like 'Mount Everest'), countries, cities and streets,
- View photos in fullscreen,
- View single photo on Google Maps,
- Start navigation to photo location,
- Show all photos of Panoramio photographers,
- Mark photos as 'Favorite',
- Mark Photographer as 'Favorite',
- Share photos.
- don't wait: we hate progress bars, the result is extremely fast
- everywhere, anytime: high quality even in low light
- *really* anytime: turn Flash on (even torch) while shooting.
- master the contrast: 3 exposure modes
- enjoy viewing: interactive 3d viewer (not an awful strip)
This is the free version of DMD Panorama.
This app showcases our free panoramic SDK. You can easily develop and launch a panoramic app based on this sdk, no licence, no hidden fees.
Here is link with the sources and a complete documentation: http://www.dermandar.com/SDK
The blog reader app displays the posts of this blog http://blog.teamtreehouse.com/. Team TreeHouse is a famous site for developers to learn web and mobile development skills.
- the app checks for network connectivity before connecting to the internet; this is a best practice for preserving battery power
- it connects to the internet asynchronously; this is a best practice in order to keep the app responsive while this operation is done
- a progress widget is displayed while fetching data, so the users are informed that processing of data is happening
- a dialog is displayed in order to notify the user if something goes wrong
- clicking on a blog post takes you to a second screen where the full content of the post is displayed inside the app
- on Android devices running Honeycomb or later, a sharing icon appears on the action bar that lets the user choose an app on the device to share the URL of the blog post
- on Android devices running older version of the operating system, a different sharing icon appears in the menu bar
- the above two are accomplished by using Android resource qualifiers; another best practice for providing consistent functionality to newer and older devices
Has someone ate your cake in the office? Left dirty dishes in the kitchen? Used all the photocopy paper? It's time to punish them for their "crimes". This app allows you to capture awkward moments in the office and record them as crimes.
- a two-pane layout is used, known as Master-Detail interface
- the app provides UI flexibility with the usage of fragments for building every screen
- saving and loading data from the filesystem in the JSON format
- usage of the action bar and contextual menus, app icon is used as back button
- the singleton design pattern is used to keep crime data always available
- uses the SurfaceView for utilizing the device camera