Check the demo on youtube "Demo Andropan AutoStitcher"
Generate your panorama when you have time by selecting them in the list and browse your pictures for choosing the starting and the ending pictures of your automatic generated panorama
It stores your pictures in the directory /AndropanAutoStitch on your sdcard and the generated panoramic pictures in
The automatic generation mode (a lot of algebra to be computed!! )take :
+- 1 minute/picture on Motorolla milestone
+- 20 seconde/picture on Samsung Galaxy S
For a full 360° panorama :
- in landscape mode you need +- 12 pictures
- in portrait mode you need +- 16 pictures
Most of the buttons need a long press to be activated
Long click on an element of the panorama list to delete it.
See in 3D your panoramas after generation
Use the free version of Andropan to view, in 3D mode, your pictures taking with the old mode.
Give me feedback by email or on facebook to improve it or if you had some problem (do not forget to tell me which device have you with which version of android!)
Shows popular Panoramio photos near your current location.
- Search for photos near interesting places (like 'Mount Everest'), countries, cities and streets,
- View photos in fullscreen,
- View single photo on Google Maps,
- Start navigation to photo location,
- Show all photos of Panoramio photographers,
- Mark photos as 'Favorite',
- Mark Photographer as 'Favorite',
- Share photos.
- don't wait: we hate progress bars, the result is extremely fast
- everywhere, anytime: high quality even in low light
- *really* anytime: turn Flash on (even torch) while shooting.
- master the contrast: 3 exposure modes
- enjoy viewing: interactive 3d viewer (not an awful strip)
This is the free version of DMD Panorama.
This app showcases our free panoramic SDK. You can easily develop and launch a panoramic app based on this sdk, no licence, no hidden fees.
Here is link with the sources and a complete documentation: http://www.dermandar.com/SDK
* ISO option.
* Night mode. Sunset mode.
* Barcode reader feature. Code reader, QR code scanning.
* Flash options. Open and shut.
* Using the Effect property.
* GPS feature
* 360 ° panoramas
* Video capture
* Take quality photos with Panorama camera 360.
* Switch between front and rear camera. With this feature will be able to easily take self-shots.
* The color and brightness of the moon.
* White balance. (Fluorescent bulbs, automatic and like clouds.)
* More shots.
* Improved features.
* Exposure settings.
* Scene modes
* Display palms.
* Automatic settings
* Sharpen settings.
* Multiple shooting
* Resolution quality is very high.
* HD Camera program is free.
* One touch to the possibility of taking a lot of pictures.
Get A Better Camera NOW!
High definition and fast panoramic camera:
- Highest resolution
- Fast and smooth panorama stitching
- Easy to use
- Augmented reality helps to get perfect panorama
- Up to 360 degree panorama (only limited by available memory)
Put your device in portrait orientation, tap shutter button, slowly sweep to the left or right, tap button again to stop shooting.
Join HD Panorama fans and share your photos on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/hdpano
When shooting nature, camera optics rarely allow to capture complete landscape in it's beauty, not just chopping off small piece.
Indoor, it is rarely possible to move far enough to cover the space completely. A number of frames has to be taken or special optics (fisheye) should be used.
In these cases panorama is the solution.
Usually, panorama on mobile devices is shoot using either of two methods:
- sweep panorama - shooting is running continuously, and camera is rotated slowly and smoothly to capture entire scene.
- pan-and-shoot panorama - multiple separate frames are shot: shoot - rotate - shoot - rotate, etc.
Both cases have their own drawbacks.
In case of sweep panorama the shooting is actually happening in video mode and the height of panorama is limited by maximum resolution for shooting video (for the majority of mobile devices it is 1280 pixels). Also, it is impossible to get sharp result under low-light illumination, since camera is always in movement, and exposure for each frame is rather long. On the other hand, on devices without gyroscope, sweep panorama usually will give better stitching results.
Pan-and-shoot method allow to shoot panorama of maximum resolution, limited only by amount of available free memory on device. If device is equipped with gyro - it is possible to rotate camera quickly from one shot to another. In this case it is also possible to select the most appropriate focusing mode: autofocus, focus to infinity, or continuous focusing.
HD Panorama+ implements both shooting methods.
One of the problems while shooting panorama - the necessity to strictly keep camera orientation to avoid distortion of horizon line, and to avoid 'curvature' on frame sequence. Otherwise only a narrow area will come out as a result of stitching. In HD Panorama+ there are 'augmented reality' guides. These are showing clearly how to orient camera to get ideal result. When using augmented reality - it is simply impossible to shoot the frame which will drop out of panorama line of sight.
HD Panorama+ is stitching frames taking into account possible deviations in illumination between frames and presence of moving objects in panorama field. HD Panorama+ is reproducing dynamic range of the scene to the maximum extent and minimizing the moving objects stitching errors (ghosting removal).
If you are a professional photographer, HD Panorama+ will allow to save the input frames captured, and stitch and possibly adjust them on your personal computer.
For user convenience HD Panorama+ uses elements of Google Camera app UI under Apache license. Processing is done with proprietary Almalence algorithms, resulting in a drastic quality difference (highest resolution, dynamic range, etc).
Only thumbnail When you shoot in this mode is displayed on the screen, it does not save the unnecessary image data to THETA.
In addition, it was easier to do exposure adjustment at the time of shooting.
This feature added by you can check the exposure and the projection condition before production shooting, you can reduce the loss of failure shooting.
Use the THETA images taken with this app, allows panorama player created with a map.
Also corresponds to the slope automatic correction of the THETA image.
Zenkei Bridge is an Android application used to create virtual tours hosted in the Zenkei Cloud. You can add both normal photographs and panorama pictures taken by smartphones *1 and RICOH THETA *2 as scenes to your virtual tour. You can share your virtual tours on Facebook, Twitter, and by email.
The virtual tour contents created by Zenkei Bridge is also accessed by the desktop application Zenkei Curator, by which you can edit the virtual tour conetns like adding more effects and various annotations, etc.
* A Zenkei account is required to use this application. Please visit https://curator.zenkei.net/Apply/MobileIndex.aspx to sign up.
[Supported Smartphone Panoramas] *1
· Samsung Galaxy S III SC-06D
· Samsung Galaxy S4 SC-04E
· RICOH THETA
*1 Panoramic photographs taken by unsupported smartphones may not be converted correctly.
*2 RICOH THETA support requires the OS version 4.0 or higher.
The blog reader app displays the posts of this blog http://blog.teamtreehouse.com/. Team TreeHouse is a famous site for developers to learn web and mobile development skills.
- the app checks for network connectivity before connecting to the internet; this is a best practice for preserving battery power
- it connects to the internet asynchronously; this is a best practice in order to keep the app responsive while this operation is done
- a progress widget is displayed while fetching data, so the users are informed that processing of data is happening
- a dialog is displayed in order to notify the user if something goes wrong
- clicking on a blog post takes you to a second screen where the full content of the post is displayed inside the app
- on Android devices running Honeycomb or later, a sharing icon appears on the action bar that lets the user choose an app on the device to share the URL of the blog post
- on Android devices running older version of the operating system, a different sharing icon appears in the menu bar
- the above two are accomplished by using Android resource qualifiers; another best practice for providing consistent functionality to newer and older devices
Has someone ate your cake in the office? Left dirty dishes in the kitchen? Used all the photocopy paper? It's time to punish them for their "crimes". This app allows you to capture awkward moments in the office and record them as crimes.
- a two-pane layout is used, known as Master-Detail interface
- the app provides UI flexibility with the usage of fragments for building every screen
- saving and loading data from the filesystem in the JSON format
- usage of the action bar and contextual menus, app icon is used as back button
- the singleton design pattern is used to keep crime data always available
- uses the SurfaceView for utilizing the device camera