This application is in no way related to OmniGroup.
YOUR TASKS IN YOUR POCKET
FocusGTD reminds you when tasks become due. You can configure the time and date when you want to be reminded.
SYNCS WITH OMNIFOCUS ON MAC/iOS
FocusGTD synchronizes data with OmniFocus* on the Mac or iOS. Note that at least one copy of OmniFocus* is required in order to
USE OMNISYNC SERVER OR YOUR OWN
FocusGTD works with OmniSync Server* or you can also use another WebDAV shared drive.
Tap on the note description in the task detail screen to edit notes. You can style the text with bold or italics fonts to make sections stand out.
QUICK ENTRY WIDGET
You can add a home screen link that will open a quick entry panel to quickly let you add tasks to your inbox.
SHARE FROM ANY APPLICATION
You can send links to web pages or other text clips into your inbox using the standard Android share sheet.
If you have problems that your account is deleted when you reboot your phone, please check the "FocusGTD JellyBean Workaround" app (simplest by clicking on the developer name). You have to install this app alongside FocusGTD to prevent this Android bug from removing your account.
In case you have synchronization problems, please go to the Websites FAQ section which contains basic tips on how to improve the synchronization.
GTD Organizer is task/to-do management app, which will help you organize your stuff, powerful enough to manage your things, but simple enough to use it with pleasure.
- Nesting of tasks eg: shopping->grocery store->buy carrots.
- Tasks are grouped into contexts.
- Reminding of task's to be done.
- Clean interface.
to do, GTD, Organizer, GTD, calendar, tasks, projects, easy
★ Sync tasks over-the-air on multiple devices running 2Do (including iOS, OS X) using Dropbox or Toodledo. Dropbox sync supports syncing all data, including Smart Lists, across Android, iOS and OS X devices.
★ Projects, Checklists or a simple To do list
★ Repeating tasks with end dates
★ Tabbed Lists for easy organization and grouping
★ Landscape Calendar view with date markers and date-filtering
★ Quick Add: Create tasks directly from the notification area, or glance at the number of tasks due Today.
★ Widgets that allow you to mark tasks done directly from the home screen. NOTE: Widget will not work if the app is moved to the SD Card.
★ Hide or re-arrange lists
★ Password Protection: Lock all your tasks or individually picked Lists
★ Drag & Drop tasks from and to Lists
★ Smart Lists: Dynamic lists based on saved searches with an optional dynamic date range
★ Powerful date range searching and filtering
★ Easy sorting by dates, lists, priority, status, title or manual sorting
★ Scheduling of tasks using Start Date & Time
★ Tags: create keyword tags; search for tags or attach contacts as people tags
★ Alarms: Easily create multiple alarms per task
★ Attach Photos to your tasks using the Camera or the Gallery
★ Instant Previews: Preview and edit notes or attached pictures from the main list with a single tap
★ Focus: Quick toggle between your tasks and a refined 'focus' list from any view
★ Actions: attach contacts or other 'action' information to tasks
★ Starred Tasks
★ Batch Operations: Edit, Delete, Move, Tag, Share and more
★ Multiple Themes: Graphite, Black, Pink
★ Samsung S Pen ® drawing support in Notes. Draw using a finger or a stylus on devices such as Galaxy Note, Galaxy Nexus.
★ Share tasks
★ Optimized for an unlimited number of tabbed lists with hundreds of tasks per list
★ Backup & Restore: Create easy backups of your database or restore from an existing one at any time
★ Background automatic sync at specified intervals
★ Flexible task manager: Use GTD (Getting Things Done) principals, Franklin Covey or your very own
★ Much, much more.
Please kindly contact us in case you have any issues. We'd love yo help.
Google Sync: This cannot be supported till Google Task API supports meta-data (required by 2Do), which in its current state does not.
Follow us on Facebook:
Dedicated 2Do Help/Tips Feed:
Calendar, GTD Tasks and Contacts - all in one! Pocket Informant is a fully integrated calendaring and GTD-based tasks solution for Android. We fuse together best-of-class calendaring with best-of-class tasks into one great solution. Even greater functionality has been added with the introduction of a Contacts view, which allows the user to fully access the Android contacts database from within Pocket Informant.
If you see disappearing sync accounts please install this app:
Version 2.0 is a major upgrade for Pocket Informant with many additional functions and features added.
What’s NEW for this release:
* Contacts View
* Multi-Select Mode in Task Views
* Multi-Select Mode in certain Calendar Views
* Pocket Informant Online Sync - Pocket Informant Online is our own Cloud sync service that also has a web interface to provide desktop access to your tasks and events. Pocket Informant is the only sync service that is feature-for-feature compatible with the Pocket Informant mobile application. This service is subscription-based, and is available for the introductory price of $15/year.
* Pocket Informant Online - As mentioned above, Pocket Informant Online is our new cloud sync service. You can sign up for Pocket Informant Online at www.webis.net. Once signed up, you can sync your events and tasks. Unlike Google Calendar/Tasks and Toodledo, Pocket Informant Online is a feature for feature match for task and event syncing. We will be adding features to Pocket Informant Online as time goes on, so please keep an eye on our website for the latest information.
* All Pocket Informant syncing is managed by the Android Sync Manager
* Multiple Accounts of the same sync type can be used at the same time.
* Now supports multiple internal Event and Task calendars
* ICS Support
* Ability to switch view modes on tablets between the Tablet View and Phone View.
❖ Fully integrated Calendar and Task Management
❖ Month, Day, Week, Column Week, Agenda, Task and Contacts Views
❖ Swipe between Months, Days, and Weeks
❖ Pre-made filters to quickly find selected Tasks
❖ Templates for Events and Tasks
❖ Ability to show/hide different Android calendars
❖ Optional Time-Bar and Mini-Text views for Calendar Month View
❖ Custom time/date selection controls for easy modification and navigation in main view
❖ Easily accessible commands for events or tasks directly from main views
❖ Highly configurable interface (with more than 100 different options!)
HOW DOES THIS DIFFER FROM OTHER TASK MANAGERS?
Proper task management is essential, but it’s only part of the picture. Pocket Informant is a full-features PIM, so it lets you focus on everything you do in a day - not just your tasks list. We believe bringing your appointments and tasks together in one place is more efficient than working in isolated calendar and task management systems. Pocket Informant is designed to be completely flexible, allowing you to choose the style of task management that works best for you.
For years, these and numerous other features have made Pocket Informant a must-have tool for school teachers, soccer moms, salesmen and executives alike.
- Pure Calendar and Pure Grid Calendar Widget
Setup in Pure widgets: click settings, then click "Tasks" tab, click on ‘Task Provider’ and choose "Dgt Gtd" (see screenshot)
- Agenda Widget for Android
- Executive Assistant
Use Gmail To Do to help you manage your “to do” lists, notes/notepads, and other tasks. You can also determine which Gmail account should synchronize, either on or offline.
What is (and will) be keeping me busy
- Full tablet update to more closely resemble Google’s inspirational tablet application Gmail.
- User Sort/Filter Page(s) for the “Tasks” activity. For example, you would create a custom Page(s) with sorting and filters that you can flip between in the “Tasks” activity to best fit your needs.
- Ability to change the application theme at will.
- Add flipper navigation to the “Task View” activity for the ability to navigate to the previous or next task.
- Add more computer/foreign languages to the locale.
Visit gmail.com/tasks to learn more about Google Tasks.
Also, please tell me how I’m doing by rating and adding comments to Gmail To Do in the Android Marketplace. I also encourage submitting feature requests!
Due Today is designed to help you get organized. Create tasks and assign them to projects and contexts. You can also set reminders to help you remember those important things. You can even be reminded daily about things you didn't do yesterday.
** Includes multiple sync options **
Due Today allows you to sync with the award-winning ToodleDo service (with some limitations). We also now support synchronizing using our free sync service. Always keep your devices up-to-date with each other.
* Uses the Getting Things Done (GTD) method
* Set start dates so you won't be bothered by your tasks until the appropriate date
* Set a task as "floating" so that it will remain in your "Today" box until you complete the task
* Daily overdue reminder so you won't forget todos not finished on the previous day
* Create projects and subprojects
* Syncs with ToodleDo
* Syncs with Lakeridge Software's synchronization server
* Provides several different views for organizing your tasks
* Pin projects for quicker access to projects you work on the most
* Long-press the search button to create a task or project without leaving your current app (pre-ICS devices)
* Create daily, monthly, weekly or yearly recurring tasks
* Subtask support
* A powerful and customizable widget (in various sizes) so you can see what you need to do without opening the app
* Full support for all tablet form factors
* Superior filtering function (and the filtering can be applied to the widget as well)
* Integrated universal search
* Full support for ToodleDo statuses
* Supports the ToodleDo hotlist
It is the perfect tool to embrace Getting Things Done (GTD) organizational method, keeping your tasks' tracking simple and efficient. Designed specifically for Android OS to ensure perfect user experience.
GTD Task Manager can synchronize your tasks' lists or contexts with Google Tasks.
- GTD fully supported
- Tasks and projects can be grouped in different context or lists
- Tasks' alarms
- ... and much more comming!
"Done!" will always try follow the concept of easy-to-use and straight-forward design-principles.
The application is based on contexts, such as "weekly shop", "work", "my homework", etc.
The application lets you organize tasks by different filters: context, the current day, the week, the past, etc. It also allows you to organize the tasks by color.
You can send the task list being displayed by email, making it easier to share information between devices.
Languages: Spanish (en) English (en), Portuguese (pt), French (fr) German (de) and Italian (it).
+ Email: any combination of GMail, Google Apps, or POP/IMAP accounts. Exchange too if you use a supported email client. See below for a list of supported clients.
+ Text messages: both native and Google Voice, including pop-up and reply options
+ Missed calls: return calls directly from the app
+ Calendar events (including Exchange & Facebook if supported by your phone)
+ Tasks: Astrid, DGT GTD (w/Pure Widget plugin), Google Tasks Organizer, Got To Do, GTasks by Dato, ToDo Task Manager, or TouchDown
+ Feedly RSS feeds
+ Twitter timeline
+ Facebook news
Use in any of 4 modes:
+ Lock Screen: Use as a lock screen replacement to preview all of your stuff without going thru the hassle of unlocking the phone. You choose which info is safe to show on the lock screen.
+ Welcome Screen: Instant-on immediately after unlocking the phone.
+ Home Screen Widget: 'always on' interface wherever you want it. Use a full-widget that includes a preview area, or a single-row, icons-only widget that simply shows the app icons with counts. Many sizes to choose from. Optionally use a Sense-like or Glass theme for the full-widget.
+ Lock Screen Widget: for Android 4.2 & up you can also put the EA widget on the system lock screen.
Full-widgets are scrollable for Android 3.0 & later, and for any launcher that supports version 2 of the scrollable widgets extension, such as: ADW, Launcher+, Go and Zeam.
In every mode: launch apps, return missed calls, dial voicemail (or optionally choose to launch Google Voice, Visual Voicemail or any other voicemail app).
Reply to SMS messages directly from the Welcome Screen or Lock Screen, without unlocking (if you enable this option).
Host your favorite widgets & shortcuts on lock or welcome screen.
The background image will be the same as your home screen wallpaper (including live wallpapers). Customize the color and transparency of the text displays in all modes. Optionally select custom icons for the tabs.
Integrates with MetaWatch (MWM-CE & MWM-NE)
Supported POP/IMAP clients: AquaMail, Enhanced Email, K9 and Kaiten Mail
You don’t need to use a supported client to access POP/IMAP accounts in EA, however, if you do, then EA can access your messages directly from the on-device database, without having to fetch them over your data connection. Also, tapping a message in EA will open it in the corresponding app.
If you don’t want to use one of the supported email clients, then you can use EA’s free POP/IMAP add-on to fetch your messages from your mail server (EA will install it for you if you decide to use it).
Supported Exchange clients: TouchDown by NitroDesk and Enhanced Email by Quantum Solutions
If you want to preview Exchange email in EA, your best options are to use either TouchDown or Enhanced Email. TouchDown is a dedicated Exchange app that gives you access to your corporate email, calendar and tasks. Enhanced Email is a general email client that supports Exchange accounts in addition to POP/IMAP accounts. Some people are also able to access their Exchange accounts using K9 or Kaiten. Some Exchange servers also allow access via IMAP.
Note that we would also love to support the stock EMail & GMail apps but unfortunately, Google does not currently allow 3rd party apps to access those databases.
Even without direct access to the GMail app’s data, you still have two good options for accessing your gmail & Google Apps accounts in EA:
1. enable IMAP for your account (from GMail on the web, see Settings/Mail settings/Forwarding & POP/IMAP), then access your account using one of the supported POP/IMAP clients, or the POP/IMAP add-on.
2. select the "Get from Google" option when setting up your account in EA and EA will fetch your gmail preview from Google’s servers.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions or problems.
Google Tasks sync
Swipe! And Play your tasks just like your music app.
Play2Focus, shows your priorities of tasks on your smartphone perfectly.
Sometimes you have to face difficulties of managing your todo-list
Unexpected issues rush you frequently and it's not easy to update the todo-list every-day, every-hour.
Every GTD app requires users to update and modify due-dates one by one. You have to open calendar and reschedule the deadline. It bothers you and if you skip this step the GTD app will just show you wrong list on your screen.
That is one of the references to develop our new GTD app, Play2Focus. It is designed to revise your order of priorities and status of tasks very easily through just simple swipe gestures.
It makes you to focus on the most important task only without any diffusion because Play2Focus’ adjusting main screen reflects your actual priorities of tasks by itself.
How to use Play2Focus.
It is very simple. If you want to do something now, just ‘Play’ this task and focus on it.
You want to postpone it now? Then just swipe left to 'Pause' and focus on it later.
- Intuitive swipe gestures.
To the left or to the right. (Swiping further, it will show you a different action)
- Simple status
You can play, pause and complete your tasks instantly. No other complicated things needed.
- Easy to recognize
Customizable (color, icon, and name) and visualized context enables you to distinguish the purpose and priorities of your tasks immediately.
You will never have experienced a task manager like this!
Download Play2Focus now and get a whole new level of GTD application.
- Synced with Google calendars
- Show calendars from Google, TouchDown & Moto/LG Exchange
- Show tasks from Astrid, TickTick, AnyDo, Tasks (Team), MyPhoneExplorer, Ultimate To-Do List, TaskSync, CalenGoo, DGT Gtd, gTasks, Got To Do, Task Organizer, Due Today, TouchDown, Pocket Informant 2 and 3
- Show birthdays from contact book with plugin (no 'read contacts' permissions required in the main app)
- Can add bi-weekly / bi-monthly events (or more complex)
- Multiples skins (including fully transparent) and widgets sizes to make a fancy widget
- Scrollable widgets with Android 3.x/4.x and with most alternative launchers like ADW, LiveHome, Go Launcher Ex or LauncherPro
- Support Android up to 5.0 (ICS / Ice cream Sandwich / Jelly Bean / KitKat / Lollipop)
- Support Home timezone for travels
A problem ? Please, mail me for support.
If you have issue with disappearing widgets on Samsung devices, please read this: http://goo.gl/woDKcx
To help in translations: http://koxx3.wordpress.com/2010/12/23/translation_is_now_open/
Customize background sync
Batch add tasks
Pattern lock to secure your information
** Please kill Gtasks or Roboot your phone if the ads still exists after installing the key
Our To-Do List is flexible for users who requires only a simple list yet good enough for agile planners who requires advance planning, monitoring and task execution.
WAToDo!is our full featured Android GTD To Do List. Our Ad-Supported Version is listed as WAToDo! LITE
- Easily Create, Update and Delete Tasks
- Assign Priorities to Tasks
- Assign Task as Next Action
- Attach Notes to Tasks
- Repeating Tasks
- Agile To-Do Management using Getting Things Done Methodology
- Collect actionable tasks via Inbox, Someday/Maybe list
- Create, Review & Manage Tasks in Task Lists
- Make Multi-Action Tasks into Sub-Projects
- Unlimited Level of Sub-Projects
- Review Tasks via Task Lists, Projects or Tags
- Group Task by Due Date,Priority
- Tag Tasks and Projects and Filter them by ALL/ANY Tags
- Various Settings to change views
Apply the five stages of GTD® to make your work and life organized: Collect, Process, Organize, Review, Pick tasks and Do. Far more than just a to-do list, it’s a life manager.
2. Support for Multi-platforms
With the support on platforms of Web, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows and Mac, Doit.im helps you to manage your tasks anywhere, anytime, in any way you like. Anything, out of your mind, in your Doit.im.
3. Cloud Sync
No need at all worrying about the safety of your data, they are in the cloud. And, as you like, they can auto-sync to any of the platform you use. Just that simple.
This application requires Astrid 3.7.7 or newer to be installed and cannot be used without it.
With Nextbike you can rent bikes at many places in Germany (and abroad in some cases) for a low fee. The rental is performed using your phone and you can return the bike at any bike station.
Bikekin provides the following features:
* Locate bike stations near you
* Shows distance and direction to the station
* Displays he number of bikes at the station
* Rental and return of bikes with the app
* Quick rental using QR codes
* Integrates with Google Maps and Navigation
* Supports English, German and Polish
Netxbike is also known as:
* LEIHRADL Austria
* BalticBike Latvia
In addition, special regional offers exist in: Augsburg, Berlin, Bochum, Bottrop, Coburg, Dortmund, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Dresden, Erfurt, Essen, Frankfurt, Gelsenkirchen, Hamburg, Hamm, Hannover, Herne, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Mülheim an der Ruhr, München, Nürnberg, Potsdam and other European cities.
Important: Bikekin is NOT an official Nextbike application.