Quick Starter Guide: http://kb.iqtell.com/docs/android-app-quick-start.pdf
Achieve Inbox Zero with completely customizable actions from any email (supports Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud and any IMAP & POP3 email accounts). Use as a simple To-Do list or tap into a full GTD® productivity suite with Next Actions, Projects, Weekly Reviews and much more.
“If you want that "one app to rule them all" for productivity, IQTELL does a great job. It fetches emails, includes to-do lists, lets you tag each item, and has a cool "Waiting for" category.”
“The Best GTD App Yet? Other apps promise to help you manage your e-mail, and some manage your projects and tasks as well, but few have integrated them to this degree.”
“This application does it all. It receives e-mails from all different services and displays them in an interface similar to Gmail. You can label everything. It enables you to create a to do list and also larger projects.”
The app is fully functional while offline, and syncs data between your devices and the Web when online. Your Email, Contacts, Tasks, Projects, Someday, Prospects and more are at your fingertips wherever you go. The web app also provides integration with Calendars and Evernote (coming soon to Android).
* Full Task Management – actions and projects can be created from within email or independently.
* Complete Email Functionality – access all your email from within the app.
* Push Notifications - notifications for all your email and reminders. Even snooze or park reminders for later.
* Swipe Left to Process – Archive, trash, move to folder or quick reply to email
* Swipe Right for Productivity – create actions, projects, sub-actions of a project, reminders, etc. from email.
* Customizable Swipes – productivity swipes are fully customizable. Add specific folders, flag emails for reference, track prospects, and much more. Organize your way.
* Inbox Zero – clear your email in minutes and enjoy the peace of Inbox Zero.
* Linked Emails – emails used to create actions or projects always stay linked for reference and easy reply. No more time wasting searching for important emails.
* Due Dates and Reminders – easy settings like “tomorrow” or precise timing down to the minute. Stay organized across email, tasks, projects and calendar. Never forget again.
* Flexible Sorting – organize tasks by due date, start date, priority or context (Home, Office, etc.), time needed, and more.
* Star Next Actions – always be ready to move with a list of next actions for each project.
* Watch Lists – create ‘smart lists’ based on any search.
* Direct-dial contacts related to Actions, Projects, etc.
* Evernote Integration – two-way integration with Evernote (available with the web app - coming soon to our mobile apps as well).
* Calendar Integration – turn to-dos into appointments from the web app (coming soon to mobile as well).
* Batch Operations – Archive, Complete, Move, set Due Date, Context, Star and more.
* Add GTD Power Features – add in additional GTD© features including Context, Waiting For, Tickler File, Agendas, Phone Call, Prospects and Reference. No in-app purchases required.
Knowledge Base (http://kb.iqtell.com/m/android)
Terms & Conditions (http://iqtell.com/terms-and-conditions/)
* GTD® and Getting Things Done® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. IQTELL is not affiliated with the David Allen Company.
Set just one thing to do and it will be set in your status bar until it is done; this will help you to focus on one thing at a time or to remind you that important thing !
Bored with tons of things to do in your todo-list items ?
Many of us have tons of todo-list items ... Why not focusing on just one thing to do ?
This application does what it says: help you get one thing done.
→ "One Thing" brings directly in your notification bar your One Item to be done so that you are sure that THIS One thing will be on top of your list and available at your fingertips !
Tap on the notification item to open the application and make the task done or define your next task !
√ Choose your color to set priority or customization (notification text color is automatically updated in black or white)
√ Inspirational quotes
√ Share with friends
-long click to erase text field
-single click on text with a strike to erase text
-if you update the app, be sure to launch it once to make the notification appear again
-INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE : ads supported
-BOOT_COMPLETED : when your phone reboots, the Todo-list item is set again so that it remains in your status bar
Quickly collect tasks in your Inbox. Decide what to do Today. Schedule tasks for the future. Unfinished tasks automatically carry over to tomorrow. Tag tasks to stay organized
This is beta software, so there might be some minor bugs.
Smthngs is the best way to add, organize and share your tasks in your Android smartphone. It based on classical Getting Things Done (GTD) methods, which were improved and rethought.
• It has a simple and understandable interface, that works perfectly even for users, that have never heard anything about GTD.
• Smthngs works both in online and offline modes. When Internet is on, all your tasks and data are stored in remote servers, in «the cloud». When connection aborts, data is stored locally (it will transfer automatically when connection regains).
• You can be registered in an app.
• You may share your tasks with your friends or collaborates — they can get to business in a few clicks. This option is coming soon.
• We improve that app every day and every night.
Smthngs has a lot of other possibilities and advantages — just try it. Thumbs up and rock'n'roll!
There are still some features available in web version which are not yet implemented in Android version:
• Start and Due reminders
• Edit task's tags
• Edit geolocations
We're actively working to bring theese features to Android.
Start: Daily standups help teams work more effectively, but coordinating them with a remote team is a challenge. Flock helps you overcome this by holding daily standups asynchronously, documenting the conversation in one central place.
Share: In just a few minutes, each team member shares their answers to the three core questions of every good standup meeting: What did you do yesterday? What are you going to do today? What challenges do you face?
Notify: Answers to the questions can be sent to everyone on the team via email, or pushed to your team's chat application so everyone stays in the loop and can coordinate their day.
1. Activity Stream
Grapple shows you all the activities (new task, discussions, task completed) on your tasks across all portfolios. You can respond to the activities in real time.
Task communication is the center piece of Grapple; you can discuss tasks in real time with all the stakeholders whether they are using Grapple app, web app, or just email. When you are on the road, just speak your comments, attach a photo that you take, and send it along...
3. My Tasks
Gives you all the tasks that you have. Drag and drop the ones you are going to do today to your agenda. If you like, you can re-prioritize them by dragging and dropping.
4. Portfolios and Projects
Check the status of tasks in a particular portfolio or a project. You can even create new portfolios and project and share them with your collaborators.
What's New in Version 2.4?
1. Added Simple and Advance search functionality
2. Added seamless login using your Google+ account
What's New in Version 2.3?
1. Geo-location tagging
If users choose to send their location data, now when they create a new task or put a comment on any task, their location is tagged with the task or the comment. Later, a location map can be seen or someone can create a whole location report for an individual or a team.
2. Dropbox integration
Attach files from your Dropbox to a portfolio, project, task, or comments. The files are not copied, just a link is created so others can fetch the files from Dropbox.
To be able to live a modern mobile life, we must be able to use all our services on our phones. Antura Projects for Android makes it easier than ever to manage and share information wherever you are. With a constant stream of new information you can make sure all your projects are up to date.
Antura Projects for Android offers the following possibilities:
• Read project documents
• Easy time reporting for projects, assignments, tasks and absence
• View all your project members
• Contact project members by phone, text message or email right from the app
• View and manage all issues
Antura Projects for Android is a so called "native app", meaning it has a, for Android, very intuitive design.
The Antura Projects for Android-app can be downloaded and used for free, as long as your organization is using Antura Projects and has activated mobile support.
Visit www.antura.com for more information.
Welcome to Agendue
*Built from the ground up with our users in mind, we intend to deliver a high quality yet simple app that aims to improve your daily life. What is it you may ask? Well, simply put, Agendue is a collaborative task manager.
*Make a list of anything and let Agendue take care of the rest. Agendue knows how to handle task assignment and completion. Just assign the task to yourself or a teammate, and watch as the project nears completion.
*Interact together and stay up-to-date with everything about your project. You can add detailed descriptions to each of your tasks so you know exactly what has been done and needs to be done. When you finish a task, mark it as complete, and it will show other group members that you have finished your work.
It's All in the Cloud
*Have multiple devices on different platforms? No problem! With Agendue each task and project is instantly stored in the cloud and can be accessed on any device with a web connection through our web app or native iOS and Android applications.
*Every project has a notebook. You can post any important information on this board and have it accessible for all your team members. Anyone can edit it on the web and view it on any device.
*Projects also have bulletins. You can use bulletins like permanent messages. They're short blurbs of information that can help give context and stories to your projects.
*We at Agendue are striving to provide the best app we can for our customers. Every day, we are thinking of new and interesting ideas to improve our app, so it's safe to say there's more features on the way! Soon, we hope to bring you plain text sharing and a calendar view of all your tasks.
[It is registration about a task at 2 step.]
Registration of a task inputs a task name and only pushes an add button.
[the information to manage is only in where when]
The information which an application manages is only a task name and a date.
A task is simply manageable.
- By the tap of a add button, you can add a task.
- By the long tap of a task, you can change task name change and date change and task deletion.
- By the tap of the task, you can change task status.
- Move the date by swipe operation.
- The date which can move is seven days.
- Carry over the uncompleted task by the previous day for Today.
[About the application permission]
What's Today's Task ? has published the AdMob in an application.
Therefore, the following permission is specified.
- Access (ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE) to a network condition
- The perfect Internet Access (INTERNET)
It is not used for any uses other than an AdMob display at all.
SiMi GTD is exclusive designed for tablets. (Honeycomb)
* Based on Getting Things Done (GTD)
* Integrated Search
* Filter views based on tags
* Long click on Checkmark to cancel Task
* Easy to use
* Logbook of completed and canceled tasks
Missing Feature ( will be available in the future)
* Online syncing
* Pin Projects to main screen
* Status widgets
If you have question, found a bug or have a feature request just email me.
With Nextbike you can rent bikes at many places in Germany (and abroad in some cases) for a low fee. The rental is performed using your phone and you can return the bike at any bike station.
Bikekin provides the following features:
* Locate bike stations near you
* Shows distance and direction to the station
* Displays he number of bikes at the station
* Rental and return of bikes with the app
* Quick rental using QR codes
* Integrates with Google Maps and Navigation
* Supports English, German and Polish
Netxbike is also known as:
* LEIHRADL Austria
* BalticBike Latvia
In addition, special regional offers exist in: Augsburg, Berlin, Bochum, Bottrop, Coburg, Dortmund, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Dresden, Erfurt, Essen, Frankfurt, Gelsenkirchen, Hamburg, Hamm, Hannover, Herne, Leipzig, Magdeburg, Mülheim an der Ruhr, München, Nürnberg, Potsdam and other European cities.
Important: Bikekin is NOT an official Nextbike application.