More than 300 questions for a solution-oriented structure in the coaching process.
All questions use the structure of the GROW model (John Whitmore) and are divided into:
• Target and order clarification (goal) / Where will go my client?
• actual situation (Reality) / What is the initial situation? What resources / skills brings the client with already? What are the potential pitfalls should be taken?
• Idea Development (Options) / What opportunities to achieve these goals are there?
• Define first steps to the desired target (Way) / What to do specifically?
This classification allows a fast and direct access to useful questions in the different phases of a coaching process. It forms the 'red thread' in coaching and provides a solution-oriented structure. Away from the problem - Towards a solution to the desired destination.
In addition, included are hypothetical questions, Circular questions, questions about decision issues and self-reflection. These are both to be found in the respective phases of the GROW model as well as in each separate category.
For whom the app is helpful?
• For people who want coaches to expand their repertoire of questions and give their meetings a solution-focused structure.
• For team coaches and moderators who want to encourage their participants / inside in their workshops, team coaching and team development to real reflection.
• For managers, the surprise their employees with unusual questions and carry out their professional appraisals want.
• want to win for staff developers who identify in their interviews suitable candidates and their firms.
• For those who would like to be inspired for a new look to their own perceptions and thoughts, thereby enhancing their personality.