Along the usual features you would expect from a decent messaging app like:
- Text and photo messaging
- Unlimited personal or group chats and conferences
- Stickers and smileys
4talk sets itself apart with:
● EASY SET UP: Phone number registration. You enter you phone number, we send you an SMS with activation code. Enter the code and enjoy talking to friends. Simple.
● UNLIMITED DEVICES PER ACCOUNT: So you can view your conversations on the screen that best suits your mood.
● SECURITY is core at 4talk. Starting from secure phone number registration, to interaction only with confirmed personal contacts, to fully managing your account from any device you use.
● CLOUD BASED: 4talk is a cloud messaging service meaning that all your devices are automatically updated to the last word you say.
● DOCUMENT SENDING: Right from the very beginning all documents and files that you share are stored in the cloud for an easy access when needed from whichever device you choose. With 4talk you can send files even if somebody is offline.
● VOICE AND VIDEO MESSAGING for a more impressive way to get your thoughts across.
● LOCATION SHARING so friends can find you at a hidden cafeteria for a lengthy chat over a cup of Brazilian roast.
We are always glad to hear from you! For feedback and questions please email us: email@example.com. Join us and get latest news on:
- Facebook http://facebook.com/4talk.im
- Twitter http://twitter.com/4talk_im
- Google+ http://plus.google.com/114677774002824806961
- VK http://vk.com/4talk
For Your Ears Only... completely private, end-to-end encryption voice message recording, sending, receiving and playback.
0 For use with ChatSecure's encrypted "Off-the-record" data stream.
0 Works over Tor - the ONLY Onion-routed voice messaging system, for total anonymity**.
**Voice masking FX not included
Please report any issues to firstname.lastname@example.org or post them here:
Adds support for core emoji input and display.
Based on "Phantom Open Emoji" project from:
License and Use
This project is licensed under a combination of the SIL Open Font License, MIT License and the CC 3.0 License [CC-By with attribution requirement waived]. In short you can use everything in this repository however you want. Please see the LICENSE.md file for finer details.
Code Morse for Whats is a completely free service for everyone.
With writing and translation yet for code morse in both languages.
Code Morse for Whats the new way to send messages more attractive and fun.
* Code Morse for Whats Can Copy to Clipboard, Share to Twitter & Facebook
- Copy to Clipboard Support WhatsApp, Messages ( iMessage )
-Copy to Clipboard Support Kik, Viber, LINE, Tango, WeChat, QQ, Skype, Facebook Messenger and More Communications Apps
* Copy to Clipboard Support, Send by WeChat & Send by Mail
1. Start the application "* Code Morse for Whats "
2. Choose Encoding Decoding = ------ = Encode Decode.
3. Click "Translate" in the bottom to translate message.
4. Choose any animation you want
5. Press "Copy"
6. Press the "Send to Line" to send to all platforms
7. SMS function automatically starts
8. Select "Paste" to paste the saved animation
★ DISGUISE YOUR MESSAGES: Pictures are public, the text is hidden inside. Even a trained eye will think the image is unedited. It’s security through obscurity!
★ FOR YOUR EYES ONLY: Put a password on the secret message to make sure that no one can read it except the person it’s meant for.
★ EASY IMAGE CHOOSER: You can use the camera to take photos, or just use photos you’ve already taken.
★ INVISIBLE CHANGES: Even a trained analyst analyst shouldn’t be able to detect any message. The image bytes should seem undistorted.
★ SHARE ACROSS PLATFORMS: Want to share the images over email, file sharing tools (like Dropbox & Sparkleshare), social media (like Google+ & Flickr) or directly through Bluetooth or NFC? Not a problem! The messages are still recoverable on the other side. We'll have even more tools (like Facebook) working soon, so stay tuned!
★ AD-FREE: We want your love, not your money.
★ MATHEMATICALLY SECURE: We use the newly developed steganography algorithm F5 which implements matrix encoding to improve the efficiency of embedding and employs permutative straddling to uniformly spread out the changes over the whole steganogram.
★ ATTACK RESISTANT: We’ve launched attacks on images with messages hidden in them using a specialized version of stegdetect, an automated tool for detecting steganographic content in images. In most cases, the pictures have been impervious to attack. We will be including detection in an upcoming version of the application so you can easily test it yourself!
★ ARTIST FRIENDLY: The app features the work of Pablo Picasso. His painting "Girl before a Mirror" from March 1932, to be exact. We hope it inspires you to share beautiful imagery and wonderful ideas.
★ WE SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE: PixelKnot is available for friends who speak: German (Deutsch), Greek (Ελληνικά), Spanish (Español), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).
Don’t see your language? Join us and help translate the app: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/pixelknot/
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow.
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info.
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ OPEN-SOURCE: PixelKnot is free software. You can take a look at our source code, or join the community to help make it even better: https://github.com/guardianproject/pixelknot
★ MESSAGE US: Are we missing your favorite feature? Found an annoying bug? Please tell us! We’d love to hear from you. Send us an email: email@example.com
The Guardian Project makes apps that are designed to protect your security and anonymity. The protocols that we use are widely regarded as the state of the art in security technology. While we are constantly upgrading our software to combat the latest threats and eliminate bugs, no technology is 100% foolproof. For maximum security and anonymity users must utilize best practices to keep themselves safe. PixelKnot is still an experimental application and should not be used in real world deployments. You can find a good introductory guide to these topics at https://securityinabox.org
For example, you can use Transphoner to add a calling card access number and code when you are in the USA and using an AT&T SIM but want to call numbers starting with +44.
When you are in the UK, using a Vodaphone SIM, Transphoner will add another calling card's access number and code to all numbers starting with +1
All of this is done during dialing, and does not change your contact's numbers.
Transphoner allows you to set rules on phone numbers. Rules have conditions and actions, and can be used to change the outgoing number on-the-fly e.g. to add a calling card access number.
Conditions allow testing which SIM you have, and which network you are connected to. Conditions can be grouped with AND and OR. Actions allow to postfix, prefix, or replace parts of the number.
Transphoner includes a UI for creating and modifying rules and a call interceptor which transforms dialed numbers according to the rules. Rules can be exported and imported using the clipboard
Transphoner is open-source (GPLv3) and does not require INTERNET permissions, so your data is safe!
If you like it, Please donate !
Donate a little: http://goo.gl/F7Zxtp
Donate more: http://goo.gl/3eTjIj
Donate a lot: http://goo.gl/U0a0U4
PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: Well duh!
READ_PHONE_STATE: needed for LG phones in order to get SIM information