Inventory Tracker makes it easy to track your inventory, sales, payment, shipment and balance sheet on yearly, monthly, weekly and daily basis. It can also transfer the data into a spreadsheet to create your inventory report. It's the excellent Android inventory tracking app for business or warehouse administrators, sales people, managers and business owners.
• Barcode scanner: User can use the built-in barcode scanner or barcode scanner app from ZXing Team.
• Password Protection: User can set password to prevent unauthorized user to open Commission Tracker.
• Currency: Support 37 most used currencies.
• Auto completion: Inventory Tracker has an artificial intelligence built in designed to remember the item related information. Once the item is selected, other information will be automatically filled in.
• Auto Default Values: Previous used values will be used as default values for next data entry.
• User-extendable Database: User can always extend database to have more inventory items, categories, companies, locations, suppliers and clients. User defined information will be saved in database for future use.
• Multiple Inventory Items, Categories, Companies, Locations, Suppliers and Clients
• Import feature: For information about inventory item, category, company, location, client and supplier, user can use this feature to import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Database backup and restore: Backup/restore database to/from SD card, Dropbox™ or Google Drive.
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Send report: User can send report file in CSV or HTML format by email, Dropbox™ and Google™ Drive.
• Filters: Filters Item, Category, Company, Location, Supplier/client, Payment and Shipment information are available in Inventory Log viewer. User can use them by click on the Menu button on the phone
• User Assistance: User can turn on or off the automatic tips on how to use Inventory Tracker.
• Detail view and summary: User can see yearly, monthly, weekly and daily Inventory Log detail and summary. By click on the menu button on the phone, user can use data type filters.
• Balance sheet based on items.
• Optional column: In Inventory Log viewer, user has options to select an optional column to display item, category, company, location or notes.
• Charts and diagrams: User can see monthly inventory summary in charts and diagrams. User can also user data type filters to change data for the diagrams.
• Auto database backup: It allows the program to automatically back up database before program exits.
• Tap to Sort: In Inventory Log viewer, user also can click on the column header to sort inventory records.
• Duplicate record: By long tap on the selected item in Inventory Log viewer, user can have menu to duplicate the selected record.
• Install and run from SD card: User can switch Inventory Tracker storage location between phone and SD card.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
-OS: Android v2.1 or above
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600,1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ http://www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
This app will allow you to:
- make warehouse inventories in minutes
- create supply records
- track goods that are shipped in and shipped out
- make quick pick lists
- save captured information
- sync data across multiple devices
- bar code scanner
- take pictures
- show locations on a map
- get custom looking PDF and Excel reports
- share reports via email and upload to cloud drives
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
In addition to using free Warehouse Inventory and Shipment version you can remove all ads in the app by purchasing a $0.99 onetime fee and get unlimited form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
Point of Sale FEATURES
★ Works offline and does not require Internet connection
★ No limits on number of customers, items or transactions
★ Supports multiple languages and VAT settings
★ Localized in more then 15 languages
★ Backup your database to Google Docs or Dropbox or Flash Drive
★ Track Employees and their performance
★ Sophisticated Inventory Management
★ Detailed Sales Reports
★ Manage your inventory using easy Stock Management tools
★ Track sales performance
★ Print receipts on attached receipt printer
★ Barcode and RFID Chip scanner support
★ Park your open orders on particular table
★ Split bills for each customer
★ Track inventory, supplies and ingredients
★ Print receipts
★ Print orders in kitchen
★ Accept reservations using group calendar
★ Charge per hour or per service or even bundle services together
★ Track performance of each employee including their sales and bookings
TICKETING and RESERVATIONS
★ Sell tickets for your events of any size
★ Assign reserved seats and assign proper price groups
★ Ideal for concerts, sport centers or outdoor events
MULTI-STORE SYSTEM - CLOUD
Optional Cloud Services - not required to run your POS
★ Get instant overview of all locations and their sales performance
★ Track individual employees, manage attendance
★ Seamlessly synchronize products across retail locations
★ Maintain centralized Stock and increase supply chain efficiency
★ Compare store sales and performance
POS Point of Sale Pokladna DotyKacka Kasse Blagajna кассовый касовий Kasir Kasa caixa registradora Cash Register fiskalna blagajna
CLOUD VERSION GOIS PRO IS RELEASED AND AVAILABLE ON GOOGLE PLAY
Goods Order Inventory System (GOIS) is mobile application for individuals and small businesses to manage and track their Orders, Inventory, and Sales with lot of reporting capabilities.
You may track exactly how much inventory came in, how much is on hand and how much goes out. You can also manipulate the profit and loss based on inventory details.
GOIS is a standalone application running on SQLite database to store all data on device.
Goods Order Modules
2.Products Module and Category Management
Order Module offers the functionality to meet the needs of Individuals as well as small business owners. This gives you the capability to add items and their quantity one would like to order and email it to a shop or wholesaler.
An individual might want to list items willing to purchase and bring home end of the day and email it to their store, their store may ready all items during the day and individual pick-up while on way back to home. This saves a great amount of time to an individual.
A small business owner and shop always have the need to list of shortages in their inventory and place an order with their wholesalers. This module gives them the capability to list all shortages during the day and email it to their wholesaler for fulfillment.
Once they receive the inventory they have option to fulfill the order and create inventory right from the Order module. This saves them good amount time creating inventory from scratch.
User may further review complete history of order and fulfillment at a later date and perform search using reporting modules.
Product Module and Category Management
Product Module allows user to add and manage products in the system. Under more… section user may find category function. This function allows them to add, modify, delete and rename categories with in Goods Order. Category listing shows number of products linked with it.
User may add product under specific category, this groups all products and helps in search functions and reporting.
Future versions of Goods Order will allow user to customize information they want to capture about product from web interfaces. This will make this app very powerful and can literally be used for any industry.
We shipped default categories and products which user may change as per their need.
Inventory module allows user to manage inventories. User may add fulfill order from order module which creates inventory or user may add inventory from this module. User may define quantities of inventories available and track how many are left on sale.
Inventory module allows user to define purchase price and default sale price which are used in reporting to calculate profit and loss.
Sale module allows user to add Sale. There are two ways user may track sale:
1.Track Sale by Inventory (Track Sale by Inventory ON in settings)
2.Track Sale by Product (Track Sale by Inventory OFF in settings)
There is a flag in "Track Sale By Inventory" under "More -> Settings", if this flag is ON user will be prompted to specify actual inventory sold while adding a new sale. If this flag is OFF user may add the sale by specifying the product and they don’t need to select specific inventory.
This allows greater flexibility for different types of businesses.
Reporting module offers handful of reports to user to meeting their reporting need. In future versions of GOIS all report will be available on web as well.
Following reports are available to user:
1.Profit and Loss
Download the User Manual from http://goodsorderinventory.com/Help/UserManual/GOIS-Standalone-UserManual.pdf
Ein Film präsentiert das Unternehmen ausführlich, die Produktseite zeigt eine Auswahl des großen Sortiments, über eine Abfrage können Sie sich über aktuelle Lagerbestände und Preise informieren und die Kontaktseite bietet die Möglichkeit zur direkten Kontaktaufnahme mit der Mädler GmbH.