Point of Sale FEATURES
★ Works offline and does not require Internet connection
★ No limits on number of customers, items or transactions
★ Supports multiple languages and VAT settings
★ Localized in more then 15 languages
★ Backup your database to Google Docs or Dropbox or Flash Drive
★ Track Employees and their performance
★ Sophisticated Inventory Management
★ Detailed Sales Reports
★ Manage your inventory using easy Stock Management tools
★ Track sales performance
★ Print receipts on attached receipt printer
★ Barcode and RFID Chip scanner support
★ Park your open orders on particular table
★ Split bills for each customer
★ Track inventory, supplies and ingredients
★ Print receipts
★ Print orders in kitchen
★ Accept reservations using group calendar
★ Charge per hour or per service or even bundle services together
★ Track performance of each employee including their sales and bookings
TICKETING and RESERVATIONS
★ Sell tickets for your events of any size
★ Assign reserved seats and assign proper price groups
★ Ideal for concerts, sport centers or outdoor events
MULTI-STORE SYSTEM - CLOUD
Optional Cloud Services - not required to run your POS
★ Get instant overview of all locations and their sales performance
★ Track individual employees, manage attendance
★ Seamlessly synchronize products across retail locations
★ Maintain centralized Stock and increase supply chain efficiency
★ Compare store sales and performance
POS Point of Sale Pokladna DotyKacka Kasse Blagajna кассовый касовий Kasir Kasa caixa registradora Cash Register
Simple, easy, fast, flexible and reliable cash register or point of sale alternative, suitable for high sales volume cafes, mobile services, food vans, coffee carts, market stalls, dollar shops, popup shops, trade shows and club events or anyone that needs a fast, configurable and flexible register with locally stored data.
Torn between the problems of an open till, a primitive cash register and an inflexible PC Point of Sale? SuperFastPoS is just what you need to record your sales transactions without getting in the way, speeding up
counter sales to increase revenue. Now with open orders and table service, and just released, inventory.
Now with optional Mint Wireless chip and pin card payment processing integration for Australian customers, with more payment provider options coming soon.
The application has a flat navigation to ensure only the minimum number of finger taps, clicks or swipes are required to record a sale, with a highly customizable interface. Thousands of products? No problem, use a bluetooth barcode reader or the searchbar for rapid order entry.
Either use the simple built in functions for managing your products or use the easy import and export options.
Choose icons from built in shapes or photos or picture gallery. You can also apply individual colours on each item for instant recognition of each item. Items can also be defined on the fly for those custom orders that may come up.
Whether adding items automatically with a bluetooth barcode reader or built-in camera scanner, booking orders to customer accounts or setting up loyalty points it is simple and easy with SuperFastPoS. Split bills allow easy separate payment types on an order.
You can arrange the screen by simple drag and drop, even across multiple pages of products so that combinations sold together are positioned close together for faster sales processing.
Integrates with standard POS receipt printers and cash drawers or you can simply email receipts. If offline, recepts get emailed once a network is found. Wireless network, Bluetooth and USB printer and drawer connection options allows for a wide range of hardware integration options.
Discounts can easily be applied with a simple slider, automatically updating the current sales order including recalculating all taxes and totals. Automatically apply a discount based on the customer selected. Customer loyalty points can also be automatically added based on points set for each product.
Unlimited multiple tax rates, both inclusive and exclusive to the unit price can be easily added and applied to each product for automatic calculation of GST/VAT for tax reporting.
Flexible sales reporting with graphs and comma separated exports, cash drawer balance tracking and reconciliation with exportable reporting on adjustments.
No requirement to maintain a constant internet connection, all of your data is stored on your device. The complete database can be exported for backup or for running custom reports.
Fully functional trial limited to 15 orders without an in-app subscription purchase. Subscription can be for just one month or longer as required.
Permissions use and reason:
Internet/network state: For wireless access to pos printer/cash drawer
Bluetooth: For bluetooth printer connectivity
Camera: For barcode reading via camera
Write external storage: For database, products and report import and export
Read contacts: For optionally selecting a contact in the contacts list to be applied to customer details
By using PIMA app you can:
− Fully arm or disarm your alarm system or arm it to the HOME partial arming modes
− See the zones status: open, bypassed, alarmed
− See the detailed event log (memory)
− Turn ON/OFF any home appliance connected to the system such as spotlights, gates, heaters, etc., ask your installer for details.
Please note, it is required to use the Master code and not user codes in order to connect to the alarm system using this app.
If you have any question regarding PIMA app, please contact your installer.
PIMA Electronic Systems Ltd.
PIMA Electronic Systems is a leading developer and manufacturer of cost-effective intruder alarm systems. Its portfolio of high-quality wired, hybrid, and wireless alarm systems ranges from small economic systems to advanced multi-zone ones.
iVend Mobile POS is the POS component for iVend Retail Suite that includes Terminal POS, Loyalty management system, eCommerce, mCommerce, Digital Passes and Business Intelligence. Retailers can run iVend Mobile POS independent of any ERP system. Larger retailers can use SAP certified integration for SAP ERP, SAP All-in-One or SAP Business One apart from any other ERP available to retailers. For more information, please visit https://www.ivend.com/
Users can evaluate iVend Mobile POS by downloading the app and run the demo system for a better understanding. Use the community edition for free that gives you ability to run 1 Mobile POS and 1 Terminal POS. Please download iVend Retail 6.0+ from our website.
iVend Mobile POS supports the following hardware:
• Bluetooth Printer: Bixolon: SPP-R300i, Star: SM-S220i
• IDTECH Mobile Magstripe Reader - Shuttle
• IDTECH Mobile Magstripe Reader - BTMag
• Socket Mobile Scanner CHS 7XI (for Barcode Scanning)
• Device Camera (for barcode scanning)
• Online mode (network connectivity with iVend server): Sync live data for customer and transaction to iVend server and device database get updated on scheduled sync cycle.
• Offline mode (no network connectivity with iVend server): Data get sync on scheduled sync cycle if application becomes online on that time.
• Fast Scanning Mode - To add items faster in transaction
• Default support of 5 Languages; user can also use his own language using language customization option
• Default Product add mode: Product List/Quick Button Panel/Barcode scanning
• Transaction receipt printing in 2 sizes of paper: 3" receipt and 2" receipt
• Default email settings for email templates
• Data Synchronization with iVend server: On specified time interval, on fixed time of the day or manually
• Special Order
• Special Order Cancellation
• Gift Certificate Sale
• Recall suspended transactions
• Add new customer
• Edit or view existing customer
• Search Customer on the basis of: Customer Code, Name, Phone Number or Customer Group
• Filter products on the basis of: Product Code, Description, UPC Code, Product Group and Product Category
• Add products by selecting from product list, by scanning barcode, by selecting from quick button panel
• Price, discount, quantity and total by items
• Display sale level discount, subtotal, tax and net total
• Suspend transaction
• Void transaction
• Specify sale level sales person
• Apply sale level discount
• Apply coupon
• Apply surcharges at sale level
• Select loyalty id of customer
• Layby plan selection for layby transaction
• Credit and Debit Card (only in online mode - gets verified by payment processor)
• On Account (only in Online mode - gets verified by iVend server)
• Gift Card (only in Online mode - gets verified by iVend server)
• Payment with multiple tenders
• Quick cash complete
• Display payable amount, paid amount and balance due
• Display user information
• Print transaction receipt
• Email transaction receipt
• List all transactions
• Delete suspended transaction by single swipe
• Preview selected transaction
• Recall suspended transactions
Ein Film präsentiert das Unternehmen ausführlich, die Produktseite zeigt eine Auswahl des großen Sortiments, über eine Abfrage können Sie sich über aktuelle Lagerbestände und Preise informieren und die Kontaktseite bietet die Möglichkeit zur direkten Kontaktaufnahme mit der Mädler GmbH.