With DAKO dispo, the mobile extension of the transport management platform TachoWeb, you can access important fleet data also on the go. Live telematics data of vehicle locations, tour progress and driving times keep you updated about the current states and enables flexible reactions.
• Master data of drivers and vehicles with important details, search tool and direct calling
• Tour monitor with an overview of all current tours and search tool
• Live progress and deviations from the planned tour
• Details of all tour stops
• Assigning of drivers and vehicles
• Colour-coded alerts for critical deviations from the plan
• Dispo-times of drivers including remaining driving time and current status
• Vehicle list with current data about status, cargo temperature (only with corresponding hardware) and fuel level as well as display the location on your mobile’s geo-app
The Telematics module is the central element of the app. With this feature, fleet manager can keep track of the tour progress, based on live data. If any deviations from the tour plan occurs, you will get an alert via push notification and can react instantly. Furthermore, you can cope with unforeseen situations by assigning another driver or another vehicle for the tour using the app.
DAKO dispo makes relevant planning details of your drivers constantly available. In addition to the current status, the app displays your drivers’ driving and resting periods. Data on elapsed and remaining driving and resting times is provided based on the current day as well as the remaining two weeks driving time. Via the master data, you can contact your drivers immediately using direct call, for instance in case of emergencies.
In a compact form, the app provides you also with information about your vehicles. The list view displays the current activity, cargo hold temperature and fuel level as well as the assigned tour and driver at a glance.
The app is updated constantly, the next update will include the extension of the alerts to social infringements and deadlines (e.g. read-out, maintenance, driving licence check et al.).
By the way: You can use the app, which is free of charge, already with TachoWeb Basic to access master data of employers and vehicles on the go. The range of features depends on the TachoWeb package: The higher your tariff the more features are available.
Conditions for use:
- Booking of TachoWeb package from the DAKO GmbH (full feature range with live monitoring only with the package “Telematics”)
- Vehicle with digital tachograph and telematics unit
- Mobile internet access
Are you satisfied with DAKO dispo? Is there any feature missing that you would like to include? We are always happy to receive your feedback under firstname.lastname@example.org.