Effective mobile business productivity demands fingertip access to planned tasks on an immediate basis. Using TaskPlan Pro, as a well organized construction professional, simply create upcoming tasks and optionally assign Priority, Category, Project and Reference to each. Project and Reference fields are especially useful for construction professionals in order to link tasks with projects and a user-selected reference. Then, at any time, simply launch TaskPlan Pro from your smartphone or tablet, and check your planned tasks. Conveniently and easily, sort the list view based on Date Due, Priority, Category or Project. TaskPlan Pro will keep track of your planned tasks and even clearly display an all-important time-left countdown for each event in terms of days, hours and minutes. Most professionals find such countdown planning a more intuitive and effective tool for daily task management than a simple schedule. TaskPlan Pro will also issue an unobtrusive alert message when deadlines are reached and countdown reaches zero. With TaskPlan Pro, keep
-Advanced repeating options.
-Different date formats are available.
-Tasks grouped by sections: Overdue, Due today, Due next 7 days, Due later, No Due Date, Completed Today.
-Show notifications on notifications bar.
-Sort/Group feature: by due date, by category, by priority & by task name.
-Allow displaying the completed tasks with the possibility to delete them.
-Lot of customized themes.
-Priorities your tasks: Low, Medium, High and urgent.
-Home screen resizable widget.
-Multi-languages: English, French, Arabic and Spanish (others are coming).
-Backup & restore functions.
-Send tasks list by e-mail.
-User friendly UI.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback, features request, questions or concerns.
Features exclusive to the paid version
- PDF export of gantt diagrams, tasklists and resource cost and work
- Exported excel files include resource cost data and task duration
- Synchronize project tasks with the device calendar
- Add project tasks to Google Tasks
- Manual selection of the file export location
- No ad banner
Features in the paid and free version
- Multiple projects
- Overview of tasks across all projects that might need your attention
- View your tasks in a gantt diagram or a simple task list
- Custom calendars allow you to plan your tasks with respect to your working and free times
- Use resources to keep track of cost and work for each task, resource and project
- Add the tasks of your projects to your device calendar or use the app internal notifications
- Import MS Project .mpp-files (additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Excel files (xls, additional plugin needs to be installed)
- Load and save MS Project MSPDI-XML files
- Load and save CSV files as supported by spreadsheet software like Excel
- Notification system to notify you when a task is starting or finishing
- Android Backup Service support to automatically backup your data (can be activated in the settings)
Supported project file formats
- MS Project (.mpp) – read-only support
- MS Excel (.xls) – reading and writing
- MS Project (.xml) – reading and writing
- CSV (comma separated values) – reading and writing
- PDF documents (Paid version only!)
- PNG images
Separately available plugins
- Project Schedule – Contacts (link your contacts to project resources)
- Project Schedule – Office (import MS Project mpp and MS Excel files)
- Project Schedule – PDF Export (paid version only!)
- Project Schedule – CloudSync
Please report your thoughts about app features, feature requests or bugs by email or use the contact form on the website.
Based on EISENHOWER Matrix Model.
It classifies tasks into 4 categories.
1. Important & Urgent
2. Important & Not Urgent
3. Not Important & Urgent
4. Not Important & Not Urgent
then prioritizes tasks in sequence,
which task should do first, later or ask for someone help.
1. Create some Jobs (Group of Tasks) i.e. Jane Birthday Works, Office Works, ...
2. Create Tasks need to do. i.e. Buy Flower, Birthday Cake, Hand-over Document, Customer Meeting ...
3. Want some help, add some friends and contact them about the task.
Simple and Effective
"What is important is seldom urgent,
and what is urgent is seldom important."
-- Eisenhower --
-- Features --
1. Arrange Jobs (Group of Tasks) and Tasks base on EISENHOWER Strategic Model.
2. Reminder Alarm (Notification) on Jobs, Tasks Due Date.
3. Support Android 4.0 to 5.0 Devices.
4. Convenient Widget For Fast Tracking Coming Due Tasks and Jobs.
★Major Update includes reminders and speech to text
Did it is an easy-to-use free to-do list maker. Designed to be basic yet beautiful and effective, this to-do uses minimalist features to keep you organized.
Touchscreen gestures are used to interact with your tasks. Drag most important tasks to the top and slide to mark as done. You may set reminders and use speech to text functionality to help make your life that much easier.
Did it is the best free to-do list/task organizer on the market, and it comes with several color themes so you can customize it and make it your own!
Try Did it with:
-Keep track of bills
-Random ideas that pop into your head
★Tap to edit
★Press & hold to drag item around
★Slide right to left to mark item as done
★Slide left to right to remove item
★Double tap to create a new item
**Explanation of Privelages**
*Network access - Used for facebook integration & admob integration. (There is an option to remove these ads for free)
*Start at boot - This privelage is needed to reset reminders after your phone is rebooted.
*Market billing - If you choose, you may pay US $.99 to permanently remove ads.
*Modify/delete SD card contents - used for exporting and importing lists to external storage
★★★★★ A Google User on Sep 2, 2012 at 4:52 AM
Woah! Amazing! So easy to use and really usefull! Best list making app ever!
★★★★★ A Google User on Sep 8, 2012 at 9:31 PM
Awesome Awesome app. Does what its supposed to do well.
★★★★★ A Google User on Mar 4, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Great App! Keeps me organized and very simple to use
Keywords: free to do list, tasks, free tasks, list maker, reminders, note taking, free notes, simple to-do list
Create, edit, sort, colorize, categorize, password protect and organize your tasks. Sort tasks by priority, category, due date, or completion date. Show all tasks, or filter to review by category, ones that you have starred, or to show just the tasks that have been completed.
For Cloud Backup and Multi-Device Sync: Learn more about our premium cloud subscriptions at https://fliq.markspace.com
Please note: You can purchase premium cloud subscriptions via Google's in app purchase service.
For Desktop Sync: Requires purchase of The Missing Sync for Android, available for PC or Mac. Learn more at http://www.markspace.com/android
• Intelligent scheduling of personal tasks and appointments.
• Smart re-prioritization of overdue tasks.
• Intelligent merging of new tasks with the existing task list.
• Infinite range of automatically computed task priorities (weights).
• Free Windows version compatible with the mobile version.
TSU is an application for managing personal tasks. Nobody ever has the time to do all the things they want to do. Therefore tasks will always slip. After tasks slip, you need to re-prioritize them. This is normally very time-consuming. TSU automates this process. You only need to enter a task once, specifying the task's absolute (nominal) priority, and TSU will re-compute the actual effective task priority (task weight), based on a range of factors.
In addition to the innovative concept of 'task weigh', TSU supports the following standard features:
1. Task priority (nominal).
2. Task due date.
3. Task repetition (every n days, or on a given day every month, or on a given day every year).
4. Task length (as effort required).
5. Sorting on task (effective) priority.
6. Search in task descriptions.
7. Record view (list view not supported).
8. Prioritization based on physical location and task characteristics.
9. Compatibility between the Windows and mobile versions of TSU.
When you create each task record, TSU will ask you to fill a form with questions. You must answer these questions accurately and be as realistic as possible. If you do, the task weights will be calculated appropriately. Eg. you will be asked when you want a given task to complete, and then you will be asked how many days that task can slip. While you might not want that task to slip, you can probably accept a delay if you think about it. You will also be asked if the task could tolerate an even further slippage. This again is a difficult question, because you have just specified the acceptable delay. However, in practice many tasks do slip all the time, and they slip by more than what we would originally say was an acceptable delay. Therefore you should think about the consequences of that task slipping even further, and you should ask yourself if you think that you can live with those consequences - if you have to. The more realistic you are the better the weights calculation will be. There will also be other questions. You must think about them carefully before you answer, but fortunately this is the only time you will have to do this for a given task!
THE TASK LIST, PRIORITIZING AND SORTING
TSU presents to you a record (task) at a time. All these records are in a task 'list'. The list can be sorted according to the computed task weights. You can re-prioritize and re-sort it any time, for a specified date and for specific advanced options. The sorting is done automatically at the end of prioritization, so that the tasks of highest computed weights are first in the list.
ADVANCED OPTIONS AND ATTRIBUTES
The idea behind advanced options and attributes is that certain tasks can only be performed in certain locations e.g. at home, at work or when you are in town. Using this feature will allow you to dispense completely with any paper lists, as TSU will always present to you the right thing to be done at the right time and appropriate for the location you are in.
The tasks are stored in XML format, compatible between platforms. See Help text for more details.
GOOGLE SEARCH KEYWORDS
tsu tsu tsu tsu tsu
to-do list manager to-do list manager to-do list manager to-do list manager to-do list manager
todo list todo list todo list todo list todo list
to do list to do list to do list to do list to do list
task list manager task list manager task list manager task list manager task list manager
organizer organizer organizer organizer organizer
companion companion companion scheduler scheduler scheduler scheduler
helper helper helper helper helper
notebook notebook tasks tasks tasks tasks tasks
You can control notification popups for reminders / alarms / tasks based on event priority. You can also enable / disable vibration and sound notifications. Scheduled events / reminders / alarms / tasks will be visible on your calendar as a small rectangle of its priority color. And these events can be easily re-open directly by touching the respective day on calendar. All events / reminders / alarms / tasks are having individual option for view/edit or delete. Reminder priorities will be seen on left side of event description to identify importance clearly.
1. You can manage events with all functionality like Add, View, Edit and Delete.
2. You can set event / alarm priority - High, Medium or Low
3. You can set the notification - Sound and / or Vibrate
4. Set your date & time format as per your preference
5. View your Event list in 5 categories -
6. You can Sort event lists by
Manage the todo's in categories which increases the clarity and makes handling your todo's easier! Set due date and location in much different, efficient but still in an easy way.
When you reach the due date or places that are bound to todo's this manager will notify you (notification sound, vibrations).
Manage your todo's in lists and watch them in a cool map view. This app is designed and optimized for less battery usage and high but still very simple usability! Place To Remember shines within it's new clear style!
Please give it an me as a developer and my work a chance and try out!