Droid Weight is a simple weight tracking tool that helps you keep a journal of your weight and monitor yourself on your android phone. Droid Weight is als an Open Source project hosted at Google Code: http://code.google.com/p/droidweight
* tracks your weight & BMI
* tracks body fat & waist length
* graphs your weight history for all your data however far back
* allows to set a target weight you want to reach
* calculates statistics from your entries
* units either in kg or pd
* configurable notification as daily(configurable!) reminder
* import & export data to sdcard
* delete all entries from database
* different user-friendly input options
* allows editing for custom dates on all entries
* comments: enable comments in the preferences, add comments when creating or editing entries, copy comments from previous entries via the context menu
Permissions and Data
Droid Weight does not send your data anywhere.
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is required so that you can import and export your data to and from text files.
If android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE shows up once you have installed Droid Weight, this is due to a bug in android: Droid Weight does not use the phone state or identity.
If you notice a problem with Droid Weight or would like a new feature, please don't write this in the review on Android Market: instead please create a new issue at http://code.google.com/p/droidweight/issues/entry