Recommended by "Sound and Vision" magazine.
Features 1/1, 1/3 & 1/6 octave RTA modes, Leq (wideband, Octave, variable duration), RT60 (wideband, Octave), Spectrogram, Peak frequency, Fast, Medium & Slow filters, Flat & A/C Weighting and film industry X Curve, Averaging, SPL Chart Recorder, Noise Criteria, White/Pink Noise, Sine, Square, Triangle, Sweep, Ramp and Impulse signals & loudspeaker polarity checker, L/R select. RTA Store & Load, Hann windows, "Keep Screen On", pinch to zoom, scroll to center.
Exclusive ISO 1/3 Octave Calibration - correct for your phone's microphone response. Octave calibration discs are moved up or down to obtain a flat response, and match the overall SPL to that of an external meter. Save/Restore of Cal files (Dayton Audio iMM-6 also supported).
Use: home theater, audio engineer, car audio, etc
AudioTool FFTs sets of samples recorded at the microphone. Aliasing reduced by Hann windowing. SPL calculated in realtime. Spectra may be saved as files on the SD card, then loaded and displayed with the live spectrum. The "Store" button stores the current live spectrum - "Load" shows a list of stored spectra to select.
To hide the buttons, tap the screen. To restore them, tap again. To zoom the scale, pinch the screen. To move the scale, drag it up or down (left or right).
The deciBel meter uses IIR filters and exponential averaging to calculate Flat, A and C weighted response at speeds of Fast, Medium and Slow speeds.
A pair of cursors can be shown on the RTA and Chart Recorder displays: each can be moved to any position, and will display the SPL & time/frequency values there. Initially, both cursors are positioned mid-screen - simply drag them to a new position with the fingertip. The cursors can be turned on and off in the Menu.
The loudspeaker polarity checker can be used to check whether a loudspeaker is wired in phase: connect the AudioTool output to the speaker under test, select "Polarity" from the signal generator screen, then return to the RTA screen. If the speaker is out of phase (polarity reversed) AudioTool will show "Pol ---", otherwise "Pol +++" if the speaker is in phase.
The Noise Criteria (available from the Menu) function shows a set of NC contours overlaid on the 1/1 Octave RTA display and the calculated real time current NC value is also shown.
The Chart Recorder shows a moving trace of the SPL measurements over the last few minutes.
RT60 measurements can be made by starting the RT60 component using the "RT60" button, and then using a loud clap (or similar) to trigger the measurement. RT60 can also be used with Pink Noise from the AudioTool generator. RT60 times measure how much reverberation or echo there is in a room or auditorium.
The Signal Generator generates White and Pink Noise, Sine, Square, Triangle and Ramp waves, Sine Wave Sweeps and Impulses. The generator uses multiple cycled buffers, refreshed randomly so ensuring truly random White/Pink noise. Pink Noise algorithm uses Kemmet's method to adjust White into Pink.
The frequency accuracy of the generated periodic signals is typically around 1%. Sine wave fidelity is good throughout most of the audio range. Other signals' leading and trailing edges show ringing and decreasing frequency response artifacts in the upper ranges, depending on the Android used.
Please consult the online manual for complete descriptions of the AudioTool features:
Please join the friendly AudioTool Discussion Group to request features, find Calibration files, or report problems. Feedback is always welcome:
Disclaimer: AudioTool's performance depends on your Android hardware, and is not guaranteed to meet any audio measurement or safety standards.
Analyse captured audio from microphone in three separate panels:
- Osciloscope (time domain),
- Spectrum (instantaneous frequency domain),
- Spectrogram (accumulative frequency domain).
You can display all panels at once (default screen). If you want to see each panel at full-screen, you can simply click on panel and it will be shown full-screen with additional settings that can be changed by pressing buttons. Display can also be paused to take screenshots.
In Spectrum panel values of one or five leading frequencies can also be displayed. Linear or Logarithmic magnitude scale can be chosen. For better peak frequency estimation, special algorithm is applied.
Please share your experience with us. We will do our best to make this application better.
The internet permissions are used for ads only.
(If you need a more fully featured RTA, with 1/1, 1/3 and 1/6 octave display, RT60, Noise Criteria, A&C Weighting etc. combined with a signal generator, please take a look at my "AudioTool" app in Android Market.)
- Easy to use audio recorder
- Custom sample rate and bit rate settings
- Audio recording preview with peak indicator
- Editor with basic edit functions
- Open mp3 or wav files
- Save as mp3 or wav files
- Android 4.1 and above
- Free space on your (external) drive, especially when working only with uncompressed wav files
Questions or problems? Please Email me!
If you need a combined Signal Generator and Spectrum Analyzer with dB SPL, Leq, Spectrogram, and RT60, check out the Android "AudioTool" app.
Use it for songwriting experiments, to create backing tracks for practicing solos, or just for fun. Easily create arrangements and mixes by selecting from hundreds of piano, guitar, synth, bass and drum tracks.
This is the full version of Chordbot with all features enabled. There is also a free evaluation version (Chordbot Lite) with disabled save/export features that you could/should try before buying the paid version.
* 60+ chord types
Including classics like AugAdd2 and Min7(#11), in all inversions.
* 70+ comping style presets
Simple but usable arrangements that won't get in your way.
* 400+ instrument tracks
Individually mixable dynamic instrument tracks that can be combined to form unique comping styles.
* Inversion control / slash chords
Manually select chord inversions, or let Chordbot select the smoothest inversion automatically.
* Song sections
Songs can be structured into repeatable sections (verse, chorus, etc). Each section can have its own comping style/arrangement.
* MIDI/WAV export and background playback
Refine your compositions in a DAW/MIDI sequencer or play along with a virtual instrument
Automatic song generator with pop, jazz and experimental profiles.
See chordbot.com for more information and audio demos.
Please report all bugs to:
All Reactable mobile users get access to exclusive content. Download and remix original tables by Oliver Huntemann, Nortec Collective Bostich+Fussible, Amo+Navas, Gui Boratto and many more.
S P E C I A L M E N T I O N S
• Top 10 Music App Worldwide (by App Store)
• New And Noteworthy (by Apple)
• Featured in Best Music Apps by (iTunes Rewind)
• App of the week and Hall of fame App
• 2nd and 3rd Best Music App Ever by Best App Ever
• Interactive category nomination by BI Designs of the Year
*Reactable Mobile* enables you not only to create your own sound tables but also to act as producer by remixing tables of fellow Reactable musicians, adding your personal touch and share it again in a seamless way.
Based on the very same audio and graphics engine as the Reactable, the mobile version brings a complete range of objects to multi-touch devices:
• Generate sound with a set of generator objects including are loop players, synthesizers, oscillators and input object.
• Modify generated sounds with a set of effect objects including wave shapers, delays, modulators and filters.
• Modify other objects parameters with a set of controller objects including sequencers, LFOs and accelerometer.
• Modify the settings of the entire table with a set of global objects including tempo, volume and tonalizer.
The new version gives you mobile access to the brand new *Reactable Community* where you’ll be able to listen and remix tracks created by your friends and musicians, to watch videos of their performances, to comment and to share your favorites.
“If you are into synthesis it’s a must have app. I’ve been jamming all night!” — Jordan Rudess
“[…] a quality product for people serious with their music making.” — Chris O’Shea
Note: as this application uses both graphic and audio resources extensively, recent devices will provide the best user experience.
Official Web Site: http://www.reactable.com
The interface fits any screen resolution and can be customised with adjustable font/icon size and white/black color schemes.
- Easy to use sequencer, suitable for rhythm and melody
- Automatisation of all parameters
- 8 channels, each can be synth or sampler
- 8 patterns per channel
- Load samples from SD-card
- Sample via microphone
- Trim samples
- Polyphonic FM-, PWM- and noise synth
- Song editor with loop function
- Send and receive projects via e-mail
- Compatible with iOS version
- WAV and Ogg Vorbis export
- Sharing projects and audio in Dropbox and SoundCloud is possible when these apps are installed.
The interface has been simplified and in most cases, a long press on an icon reveals info and/or a menu.
Nanoloop's FM synth offers a maximum of flexibility within a small set of parameters. It comes with a stereo modulator detune effect and covers the typical clean bells and Rhodes-like sounds, spheric pads, thick beats and basses and all kinds of exotic sounds and noises.
The stepsequencer visualises the rhythmic structure in a compact 4x4 square matrix, which makes it very easy to lay out patterns.
Besides A/D envelope, loop function and start offset, the puristic sampler comes without effects. You can record up to 6 seconds via microphone or load samples from SD-Card (WAV with 8, 22, 44 or 48 KHz).
Note: Nanoloop does not need an internet connection. It does perform a license check though during the first 10 minutes via internet when running for the first time. Once the check was successful, the result is stored locally permanently and you can work offline.
[ Key features ]
• Modular interface.
• Powerful microtonal (ultra-chromatic) sequencer.
• Highly optimized synth algorithms.
• Support of 16/24/32bit WAV, AIFF and XI samples.
• Multitrack WAV export.
• MIDI import/export.
• Mic/Line-in recording.
• Real-time recording of any types of sound events.
• XM (FastTracker) and MOD (ProTracker, OctaMED) import.
• It is also available for other systems (Windows, Linux, OSX, iOS, etc.).
[ Brief instruction ]
The main menu - button with the SunVox icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
Use multitouch to scale/move content of timeline and pattern editor.
How to connect one module to another: first touch on source, second touch on destination.
REC button is only for notes and controller recording. If you want to record sound - use the Sampler module (and press REC button under the Sampler controllers).
Official SunVox homepage, user manual, video tutorials:
Publish your SunVox songs here:
Known solutions for some problems:
[ Built-in synthesizers & effects ]
• Analog Generator;
• DrumSynth with 120 unique synthetic drum sounds;
• FM synthesizer;
• MetaModule (use it to build your own synths/effects);
• Sampler (supported formats: WAV, XI, AIFF);
• SpectraVoice (FFT-based synthesizer for warm atmospheric sounds);
• Side Chain Compressor;
• 3Band equalizer;
• Filter (Low-pass, High-pass, Band-pass, Notch);
• Loop (for glitch effects);
• Vocal Filter (for human voice simulation);
• Vorbis Player;
• and more ...
Great for musicians, singers and composers.
* 4 audio tracks, with volume knob and mute button.
* CD quality (up to 44100Hz)
* Latency Compensation tool
* Import WAV Tracks
* Import MP3 (Requires Audio Converter Plugin)
* Marvelous viewer. Pinch to zoom, Auto scrolling, time scale and bar/beat view.
* Mix down WAV/OGG, share with friends
ProSpec - Lite is a basic Real time spectrum analysis tool. It generates a spectrogram on the fly and supports 8kHz and 44.1kHz sampling frequencies.
You can record, playback, save and share the spectrogram for a given time frame. It provides a maximum frequency tracking facility with measurements both in dBFS, (SPL in paid version only).
Other features include:
- Time scale in seconds
- Update speed
- Dynamic range control
- Complete color customisation
- RGB option
- For audio engineers, an invert feature for live events in dark rooms
- Audio tool, allowing you to share, save and listen to the complete audio that has been recorded
- Saving, sharing and exporting the configuration (i.e. analysis settings: window size, dynamic range, FFT length and analysis window)
NOTE: If you are not satisfied or find any issues with ProSpec, please tell me in the discussion group before leaving negative feedback, I may be able to resolve your issue in an update and your input will be invaluable to ProSpec's evolution. Thanks!
home theatre, audio engineer, car audio, linguistics, speech pathology, electronic engineer, tech savvy musicians, engineering and audiologist students
- FFT size fixed to 1024 for 8kHz and 512 for 44.1kHz
- Uses a moving window to calculate the FFT Magnitude spectrum
- Uses Hamming analysis window
- Frame Length fixed to 32ms
- Frame shift fixed to 14ms
- Dynamic range: -1dB to -90dB
- Bandwidth available: 50Hz - 22.05kHz
- Selectable update time from (10-40s)(also depends on frame length)
- JET RGB color scheme (and many many many others)
- Free version has watermarked images when saving or sharing
WORD FROM THE DEVELOPER:
I developed this tool to use personally and I believe it has some use to others in the community. ProSpec also has some major advantages over other real-time spectrogram apps available for free. e.g. time scale (x-axis labels), saving settings and sharing the audio and images, and maximum frequency tracking. These are all features I wanted a single tool to have, unfortunately all others seemed to fall short, hence ProSpec has been developed to accommodate my needs, and hopefully yours.
Tested Devices (Better suited for dual core devices):
Motorola Xoom with Android 4.0.4 (Good)
Samsung Galaxy S III (Quad core, AU release) with Android 4.0.4 (Good)
Sony Xperia with Android 4.0.4 (Good)
Motorola Atrix 2 with Android 2.3.6 (Good, must have sdcard installed)
HTC Desire HD with Android 2.3.5 (A bit slow)
Motorola Atrix with Android 2.3.4 (Good)
HTC Incredible S with Android 2.3.5 (A bit slow)
BUGS AND REPORTS:
Apologies for incompatibilities on devices other than the ones listed above, I have limited resources and don't have access to the thousands of phones and tablets out there. If you find any bugs or issues please take the time to e-mail me (email@example.com) and include what you were doing at the time the bug occurred.
Like image was synthesised from accumulating sine waves into an audio file.
Presets are available in different music styles:
- Drum & Bass
The best Drum Machine for Android™
■ Studio quality sound
■ 11 popular drum kits
■ 8 drum pads
■ 6 sound effects
■ pad pressure
■ pad aftertouch
■ integrated sampler
■ integrated sequencer
■ integrated mixer
■ integrated recorder
■ sensor pitch bend
■ sensor volume change
■ drum machine editor
■ samples recording
■ samples load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ machines load & save
■ MIDI load & save
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI velocity
■ MIDI aftertouch
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ 12 sounds polyphony
■ 17 machine skins
■ 21 pad styles
■ 18 text styles
■ 7 pad fonts
■ 8 window themes
■ window animations
■ custom pad text
■ tablet support
■ multi window support
■ pen window support
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
The next evolution of Draw Music MonadPad, based on Ethereal Dialpad is here for your modern Android phones and tablets!
Explore music by changing scales and keys while the music plays, and hearing the results in real time.
The free version of sequencer comes with:
- Variable length tracks supporting 16 to 128 steps
- 70 sample sound pack with two octaves of pitch
- 3 oscillator wavetable synthesizer with 12 waveforms
- 35 synthesizer presets
- 7 channel sound mixer with volume adjustment, mute, and solo
- Loop setting that lets you repeat blocks of your composition
- 30 to 180 BPM tempo
- Real-time equalizer visualization
-latest update adds fix for 4.4 playback bug and new piano style pitch editor
- Application requires screen resolution of at least 800x480.
- For best results, please use a device with 1gHz or faster processor.
Single-tap the left or right side of a slider to change the value by one.
Tap oscillator name to turn three-waveform unison mode on and off.
Amplitude envelope can be changed by dragging on the graph.
1. HD Audio recording.
2. Simple UI, instant start.
3. All the required functionality is in one screen and within the user's click.
4. Supported operations in Pro Version
- Recording with high quality.
- Play, pause, stop audio file.
- Send/Share your recording.
- Delete your recording right from the app.
- Save the recording file.
5. A timer to monitor your recording time.
If you aren't glad about this app, please send me an email We will fix it for you.
Thank you about using the app.