You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking all incoming calls.
- Blocking all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
And it's totally FREE!
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Automatic call forwarding will forward your call automatically based on your current location. You come to office and your cell phone calls will be automatically forwarded to office phone. You leave the office and forwarding will be automatically deactivated. You return home and now forwarding to your home phone will be automatically activated. You can have unlimited number of locations for automatic call forwarding.
NOTE: ****Automatic call forwarding based not on GPS location but of WiFi network connection so WiFi network connection is required for automatic call forwarding.****
You can also forward your calls manually just typing phone number to forward.
Call forwarding using SMS is also supported. Imagine you come to the office and find out you forgot your cell phone at home. You can send specific SMS from any phone at the office (or using e-mail) and activate call forwarding to your office phone.
NOTE: ****Call forwarding activation using SMS is not available in Lite version of our application.****
This application supports unconditional call forwarding (forwards all incoming calls without ringing first) by default but conditional call forwarding is also supported over custom configuration.
Please verify your plan supports call forwarding before purchasing.
Built in configurations for major carriers in the US. There is also the ability to make custom forwarding configuration.
NOTE: ****Please verify you have call forwarding on your plan. This application will not bypass your plan's limitations.****
NOTE:**** Some carriers charge for call forwarding so please contact you carrier before purchasing this application.****
- Block calls and texts* from one person, an area code or the entire world
- Stop telemarketers and debt collectors before they waste your time
- Intercept calls from private/unknown numbers and hang up or send to voice mail
- Report spam calls and texts to warn other users
- Automatic caller lookup for recent numbers in your phone's history so you'll know who to block
- 20 free caller lookups for mobile and landline numbers
* Text blocking not available on Android 4.4/KitKat
*** PCMag 100 Best Android Apps ***
*** New York Times: “Mr. Number is one of the most popular” ***
*** Appy Award - Best Communications App ***
Block calls from one number or the world, identify and stop spam.
Mr. Number is the most powerful call blocker on the market. Block calls and texts* from a person, a business, a prefix, or the world. Pick up and hang up on some callers and send others to voicemail - you decide. Keep the content of blocked texts or trash them. Browse comments from other users when you get a spam call or text. Add ‘Suspected Spam’ to your blocklist and Mr. Number blocks them all automatically.
Reverse Lookup gives you more info about who’s calling
Reverse Lookup numbers that have called or texted you. The first 20 phone Lookups are free; additional Lookups can be purchased through the app (20 for 99 cents).
Any questions? Read our FAQ (http://support.mrnumber.com/home) or send a note to email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you quickly.
Follow us on Twitter: @mrnumber
Fully-featured Call Blocker, Blacklist app and Whitelist app. Easily block anyone from calling, sending MMS or texting you.
Block unwanted calls, MMS messages and text messages in a snap, with Blocker.
No more annoying and unwanted phone calls and texts! Blocker is the most effective call-blocking app for Android, blocking unwanted calls, and letting you control your privacy and security. Phone Blocker is constantly working in the background, to block unwanted calls and text messages.
Your privacy is guaranteed, with excellent PASSWORD PROTECTION.
This is a 100%-FREE application, with NO ADS.
- Excellent privacy protection - password protection
- Block unwanted and spam calls, and MMS and SMS/Text Messages
- Blocked calls don't ring! Send calls to voicemail, or hang up on the caller.
- Personal Blacklist - Add any phone number or group
- Personal Whitelist - Add any phone number or group
- Pickup and Hang-up mode, blocked calls don't go to voicemail.
- Backup - Save all of your profiles, contacts, and logs to your SD card, for easy restoration, or transfer to another device.
- Block private & unknown callers
- Privacy modes - Contacts Only, Block All Calls, Block only contacts from Blacklist, Whitelist support
- All Android OS versions from 1.6 to 4.0 are supported.
- Light App - Very small memory and very low battery consumption
- 100% Ad-free!
Tested on devices:
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Fit
- Sony XPERIA Arc
- HTC Tattoo
Keyword: Call Blocker, Contact back-up, Block Phone Calls, History Eraser, Phone Privacy, Hide SMS, Hide Phone Calls, Hide Contact, Block Unwanted Calls, SMS Back Up, Blacklist, Password Protection, Hide Call Log, block MMS, mms message block
Easily manage your call forward with this app. Ideal when you don't want to/can't carry your phone with you or you will have no signal where you are going.
Note that your service provider and your plan must support/provide call forwarding. There may also be additional charges for using call forwarding. If in doubt check with your service provider. Also, you can always contact us (before or after you bought the app).
This app lets you...
* Three types of home screen 1-click widgets: activation, cancellation or toggle
* Create multiple call forward locations (home, office, etc.) and assign them to any or all of four call forwarding types
- All calls
- When busy
- When there is no answer
- When unreachable
* Enable automatic activation/deactivation for 'All calls' forwarding
- Specify day of the week and hour to activate/deactivate on a custom schedule
- Specify one time event to activate call forwarding
* Activate and cancel locations with a single click
* Call forward settings
- Default GSM codes
- Presets for Verizon and Sprint (**please check with your provider for charges associated with using call forwarding**)
- Customizable codes
If you service provided is not listed, and you have the codes for it send us an e-mail and we'll incorporate it into the app.
Questions or concerns? If you got the app, be sure to check the in-app help (Menu->Help), or just send us an e-mail.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
★ RedPhone uses your normal phone number to make and receive calls, so you don't need yet another identifier.
★ RedPhone calls are encrypted end-to-end, but function just like you're used to.
★ Free and Open Source, enabling anyone to verify its security by auditing the code.
★ Uses wifi or data, not your plan's voice minutes.
★ All RedPhone calls are free, including long distance and international.
Please file any bugs, issues, or feature requests at:
Does not work on some devices, you just have to do a test.
- Block all calls
- Block private/unknown/anonymous/hidden numbers
- Block numbers not in contact list
- Block numbers not in favorite contacts (not on trial)
- Outgoing call confirmation
- Individual contacts blacklist. (readonly on trial)
Low memory footprint and minimal blocking delay.
The calls will be forwarded to voicemail if ‘Call forwarding settings’ are configured or else will be simply blocked.
Make better use of the available space on tablets
Note that no internet access is required!
read your contacts - android.permission.READ_CONTACTS
modify your contacts - android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS
To read/set the flag Send to voicemail
directly call phone numbers - android.permission.CALL_PHONE
reroute outgoing calls - android.permission.PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS
To the Call confirmatiom dialog
Device ID & call information
read phone status and identity - android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
Identify when receiving a call so that can be blocked
In-app purchases - com.android.vending.BILLING
To unblock all funcionality
Reachy is a operator free call divert application which enables you to divert your calls to any other number regardless of the location.
Reachy supports "Remote call divert" through which you can divert you mobile remotely by using any other reachy clients.You need to provide your reachy password during the divert request to ensure the security.
[Soon the functionality will be available through Web as well]
Operator based divert features can be disabled from settings page of reachy so that the service will be absolutely free, but limited to your reachy contacts.
Reachy also supports the operator based divert to support the other clients who are not using reachy.
Reachy clients will push the divert information to the reachy server which in turn will be pushed on to all your contacts who are also using reachy.
Reachy helps you to identify whether the call is for a diverted user or actual phone owner.
IMPORTANT: Call Control requires service from a BroadWorks powered service provider and the account must include the following services
- BroadWorks Anywhere
- Remote Office
- CommPilot Express
- Simultaneous Ring Personal
- Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking
- Do Not Disturb
- Call Forwarding - Always
- Call Forwarding - No Answer
- Call Forwarding - Not Reachable
- Call Forwarding - Busy
- Basic Call Logs
- Client Call Control*
- Voice Messaging
- Call Recording
in order to benefit fully from this app.
* Without "Client Call Control" call initiation is not possible.
Note that the default port for OCI/CAP communication is 2208 - or 2209 if SSL is enabled.
Regarding ICS / Ice Cream Sandwich & Jelly Bean:
The app works well on Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0) and Jelly Bean (4.1, 4.2 and 4.2.1)- there are however some manufacturers that are a bit sloppy getting the device profiles updated, resulting in erroneously listing of apps not being compatible. If you have a 4.0/4.1/4.2 based device and the app is listed as incompatible, please contact support for a workaround.
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Since 2008 Call Control has blocked billions of unwanted calls and texts and is the original, most trusted call blocker app for Android.
Call Control features patented technology to identify and block unwanted spam calls silently and automatically so you’re not disturbed by unwanted calls.
- Block unwanted calls and text messages.
- Automatically blocks robocalls, telemarketers and other spammers.
- Enhanced Caller ID - Know who’s calling you even if you don’t have the number as a contact.
- Personal Block List - Block any phone number (like your ex-boyfriend) or area code, using wild cards and more.
- Block violators of the FCC Do Not Call list automatically.
- Free Reverse Lookup for spam callers to find out who called you.
- Do Not Disturb - Easily schedule when you don’t want to receive calls.
- Supports message blocking in all OS, including KitKat and Lollipop.
Join a community of over 8M people who trust Call Control to take back their phones.
- Blocked Calls Don't Ring! You choose what to do with blocked calls:
- Pickup and Hangup / Disconnect.
- Send to voicemail.
- Mute ringer.
- Call waiting blocking supported*.
- Dialer – Call Control now supports making and receiving calls for a fully integrated experience.
- Messaging – Call Control supports text message blocking, even on KitKat!
- Personal Blacklist
- Block any phone number.
- Block any area code (i.e. 888, 800, 206).
- Wildcard blocking supported (i.e. 888-209-????)
- Block text and picture messages.
- Block Private & Unknown calls.
- Contacts Protection - Important calls from your contacts are never missed.
- Personal Allow List – The allow list let’s you receive phone calls from numbers that have been identified as spam by the community.
- Online Sync and Local Backup - backup of your personal lists in the Cloud so they are never lost.
- Do Not Disturb Mode and Scheduling.
How is Call Control different than all of those other "Call Blocker" apps?
When you install Call Control, you become part of a community of users who actively report spam call activity to block thousands of the most active spam callers instantly. We call it our Community Blacklist - and it's incredibly powerful. Our patent-pending technology analyzes massive volumes of call data and user reports to filter spam callers while making sure your important calls are not blocked. And by reporting spam calls you receive, you contribute to making Call Control more effective for everyone.
Call Control integrates with the FCC Do Not Call registry to make Call Control even more powerful to fight spam calls!
Automatic Spam Blocking with the Community Blacklist.
You’d have to enter thousands of numbers into other call blocker apps to match the power of Call Control! Call Control comes pre-loaded with a Community Blacklist that's generated from Community reports and Do Not Call complaints, blocking thousands of spam and unwanted calls / text messages right out of the box.
(1) Call Control requests the Camera permission to enable logging in and managing your settings online via QR code.
(2) Message blocking in Kitkat and Lollipop requires Call Control to become your default messaging app which is optional.
Unlimited Calling App.
You make a regular call, and it transfers to a free call.
BridgeCall is a free call service that lets you make calls without launching its app. It automatically connects to calls for free between BridgeCall users using the phone's default calling app. More than 1.5 million users already use BridgeCall to make free calls to their loved ones.
★★★★ Best voice quality ever
★★★★ Very simple. I love it!
★★★★★ It is way better than Viber.
BridgeCall users can talk for free on 3G/4G/LTE/WIFI network. Voice rate is completely free between BridgeCall users. If your device is not connected to the Internet, Bridge redirects a call as a regular call that uses your minutes.
How to use
Bridge Free Call - You will hear the Bridge sound and see a green bar at the top of the phone call screen.
Regular Call – You will hear regular ring tone and see a grey bar on the top of the phone call screen.
Please look at top of the phone call screen and make sure that it says “Bridge free call”
iOS version is not ready yet.
Bridge Mobile, Inc.
*** Some features are Pro version only (see below) ***
* Forward SMS to Gmail
* Forward SMS to another phone (Pro)
* Forward name and number of missed calls (Pro)
* Remote on/off (Pro)
* Contact list integration
* Forward to any email account (Pro)
*** Does not support MMS***
Keywords: Text messaging, text forwarding, forward text, forward messages, backup messages.
Free inbound calls, free SMS texting, free monthly outbound minutes
Unlimited free in-app calls & texts with pictures
FREE LOCAL U.S. PHONE NUMBER
Get a free U.S. phone number of your choice, make and receive free texts and calls to U.S. phone numbers, including landlines. If you don’t have a cell phone plan, Talkatone can be your only phone.
CALLING & TEXTING TO REGULAR PHONES
All SMS texting and inbound calls are always free. You get free outbound minutes every month. If you run out of your free outbound minutes, you can easily purchase additional minutes for a very low price.
IN-APP CALLS & TEXTS
Truly unlimited free Talkatone-to-Talkatone calls and texts anywhere in the world, including picture messaging. Invite friends and family to Talkatone, talk as long as you want, send thousands of texts, and share photos or videos.
Take your Android device with you when you travel. Call and text U.S. phone numbers on WiFi without paying outrageous roaming charges.
TURN YOUR ANDROID TABLET INTO A PHONE
Call and text friends and family from your Android tablet with Talkatone. No cell plan required.
Talkatone does not support 911 emergency calling or texting.
Carrier data charges may apply. Contact your carrier for more information.
We are happy to hear your feedback and help you solve any Talkatone issues. Just email us at email@example.com, and we'll respond to you promptly.
More info: www.talkatone.com
Note that this is the Pro License only, you need to install UCS first, and this will unlock all features. This app does nothing by itself!
- Full Screen Caller ID replacement with true HD pictures of your contacts
- Full Screen Video ID
- Full Screen SMS notifications and Browser
- Full Screen Missed Calls notifications
- Unprecedented theming options, including 11 free themes
- Call Blocker
- Sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down
- AND configurable swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to
- Choose pictures from gallery, camera or link to Facebook friends using their HD profile pictures
- Choose Videos from your gallery to use as full screen caller ID
- Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery or any picture source with the android "share" function. Just choose "Add to UCS"!
- Answer calls with buttons, sliding buttons, rotary buttons, swipe gestures... You choose!
- Hangup calls, put on speaker or mute ringer simply by turning the phone screen-down!
- Set up swipe gestures to reject and answer calls, reject with sms, reply to sms, ...
- Block contacts, unknown and private numbers, and even all numbers starting with
- Get full screen HD notifications of your SMS
- Get full screen HD notificationsof your missed calls, dismiss, callback or answer either with buttons or configurable swipe gestures
- Theme both Call ID and SMS screens, personalizable per contact
- Sync your UCS HD pictures to your phonebook
- Hide incoming call and SMS details from prying eyes until it's safe to pick-up/read with UCS Privacy Screen
- Use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID (Licensed only!)
- Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- Sync your android contact database to use your UCS-defined callscreen HD pictures, or batch-upload a set of pictures from your sdcard
- Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- Browse through your missed calls, allways in full screen with your contact's HD pictures
- You can ALWAYS go back to the default phone interface during a call, simply by pressing the phone "Back" while on a call
- Much MUCH more! Take a look through the available settings!
Getting Started and Important Notes
- To use the dialpad and other in-call functions, press the "Back" button on a call to bring up the default phone interface! Due to security restrictions imposed by Google, it's impossible for me to provide a working dialer during an ongoing non-VoIP call.
- Please note that there is a personalizable contact limit of 6 contacts on the free version
Any issue, don't hesitate to contact me, just drop me an email with any issue you may have. Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/LowveldWare
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Try our free Lite version before purchasing. Lite version has the same feature set except it has ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment. We have a 24 hour refund period! If you would like a refund please send us your order receipt and a description of why you want a refund. If you are having trouble with the app and contact us within 24 hours we will extend the refund period while we help troubleshoot!
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
With HiddenCall you may hide your phone number while calling and have anonymous calls made easy.
With HiddenCall there is no long lasting or complicated searching for settings anymore!
The system defaults are not changed by the Widget but every call will have a prefix added to it so it reflects your latest choice for number submission.
PLEASE change the code for hiding the caller ID in the settings menu if necessary!
On Verizon network the block code is *67 and the transmitting code is *82.
HiddenCall does not work on dual-sim Smartphones!
HiddenCall does not work with Google Voice!
To add the Widget on Homescreen please follow these instructions: http://google.about.com/od/socialtoolsfromgoogle/ss/how-to-add-android-widgets.htm
or watch our video:
Android 2.x: http://youtu.be/3eqIdvMhqb4
Android 4.x: http://youtu.be/G2AlakB3inc
New features and amazing functions!
Take a look at a few videos to HiddenCall: http://goo.gl/U8GI5
★ Widget with a maximum of 6 operating modes:
★ Hide Caller ID for all calls
★ Always submit Caller ID
★ Hide Caller ID for next call only
★ Hide Caller ID for all calls except for numbers from your phone book (PRO Version)
★ Show Caller ID for selected contact groups (PRO Version)
★ Widget always shows the selected operation mode
★ you can change the GSM-Code prefix
★ Notification for the current status can be set up into notification bar
★ Visually impaired people with color-blindness can recognize symbols easily
★ Admin-UI mit many settings
★ clean the call log from the prefixes
If you have problems like outgoing calls are blocked, then please activate/deactivate the "alternative widget function" in the menu "error handling".
Note: As we cannot contact users through the Google Play comment section, if you encounter any technical issues, you can get in touch with me by write a message in Google Groups (https://groups.google.com/d/forum/android-app-hiddencall) or send an email.
If you'd like to request a new feature or have any ideas/wishes please feel free to contact me.
In case you may encounter any bugs please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a negative review. I'll be glad to fix any bug asap!
This app is NO SPYWARE although it requires extensive permsions. In case of doubts you may request the source code for checking it yourself. The Internet permission will only be used in the free version for the advertisement.
- FULL INTERNET ACCESS -> there are few advertisements in the Admin-UI
- INTERCEPT OUTGOING CALLS -> Hiding your caller ID works by adding a prefix to the dialed number
- DIRECTLY CALL NUMBERS -> Due to a bug in many HTC devices this permission is required to abort and re-issue a calls. In case this happens you will be notified.
- READ AND WRITE CONTACT DATA -> After your call has finised the dialed prefix is removed from the list of recent calls
- READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY -> After your call has finished the dialed prefix is removed from the list of recent calls
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> restart of HiddenCall after the Smartphone rebooted
PRO LICENSE for HiddenCall
This is the unlock-key for HiddenCall. With it you can activate some premium functions and remove ads.
The main application is mandatory! The unlock key has no function without the main app.
Please test the main app as long as you need.
On click you can connect your smartphone with the specified network.
Do you have any recommendation improving the app or is there any malfunction?
Contact me please before you write a bad review.
- clearly arranged UI
- lists all WLAN networks nearby
- Widget-button for the HomeScreen
- you can connect any configured or open Wifi network
- shake to refresh wifi networks
- ACCESS and CHANGE NETWORK/WIFI STATE -> there will be no function without these permissions
- INTERNET -> for minimal advertising
- continious Auto-Scan
- automatic connect with the strongest wifi network
With "TimedCall" this time-consuming task is part of history! Just create a task to send a SMS or call someone and let "TimedCall" do the work.
TimedCall uses your settings to call your selected number automatically, or send an SMS with an individual message.
* create Tasks for calling someone
* create Tasks for sending SMS with any text
* choose number from contacts
* execute these tasks at any time
I want to provide an error-free software. Nevertheless, errors can occur. Please report bugs or feature request, so I can implement them! Either directly write me an email or write a message on Google Groups. (https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/android-app-timedcall)
* CALL_PHONE -> directly call the selected number
* INTERNET -> there are few advertisements
* READ_CONTACTS -> you can choose a number from a contact
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED -> restart TimedCall after the Smartphone rebooted
* SEND_SMS -> send a SMS directly
PRO LICENSE FOR RedirectCall
With it you can activate some premium functions and remove ads.
The main application is mandatory!
Please test the main app as long as you need.
→ App is also available on www.androidpit.com for those who want to pay the licence through PayPal.