Review from Victoria Ho
Use the custom settings I didn't know how to use it at first so i uninstalled it, but all the cool stuff you want to do is in the custom settings. It's not very obvious or user friendly in the settings, but the app looks bad when you use the predefined layouts. In custom settings, you can have a bigger widget that does what you want, so I highly recommend the app now.
Best widget App I would give 6th star 🌟 if i could for letting users add different timezones.
Good looking widget Lots of customisation but really sucks battery power. Third most battery usage on my phone. Only the screen sucks more! Jings.
Very fun app If you have time to play around with it, it can be fun. With so many choices and ways to customize, it can be hard to keep the same design without wanting to change it again. Thank you.
Time for a good update Exellent app! just needs more than 3 calender events to add
Perfect! Wow, this app is awesome! If I could, I'd give it 6 stars. I think that says it all... The customisation options are almost limitless and even the widget pre-sets look absolutely beautiful. Thanks for this great app!! :)
Awesome app Works flawlessly over the past few years I've had it!
- fixed weather location criteria (low poer usage, low accuracy)
- updated translations
- added WeatherUnderground and Forecast.io as optional weather provider
- new permission: GPS. This has been added so that any location provider can be used
- fixed Marshmallow accessibility problems (freeze)
- removed Yahoo weather as they changed their conditions