With this app you can create bunch of text icons really fast without using Photoshop or any photo editors
"Icons created with Simple Text look surprisingly good as dock icon replacements, giving it a unique, elegant look." - addictivetips.com
"Easy and customizable text icon makes screen minimalistic." – appeggs.com
Since version 3.0, you can use Simple Text icon or image as a widget ( just like Desktop VisualizeR )
- Widget supports
- Save style
- RGB color picker
- Enter color in hexa value
- Alpha transparency
- Adjustable background color, shape
- Adjustable text position, alignment, size...
- Gradient Effect
- Text rotation
- Cusomizable shadow effect
- Font supports:
-- Default fonts
-- External font directory: /sdcard/Simple Text/fonts
How to use with ADW Launcher or ADW Launcher EX:
1. Long-press an app icon
2. Select "Edit"
3. Tap on the app icon
4. Select "ADWTheme IconPacks"
5. Choose Simple Text
6. Create your icon
7. Press Menu, then "Save Icon"
How to use with other Launchers ( LauncherPro, GO Launcher... ):
1] Run Simple Text in your application list
2] Create your icon
3] Press Menu, then "Save Icon"
4] Use your launchers specific change icon option and browse to your images ( stored in /sdcard/Simple Text )
[Q] How do I can add more fonts?
[A] Put your fonts into /sdcard/Simple Text/fonts ( only supports TTF format )
[Q] Can I enter color in hexa value?
[A] Yes, you can. Open color picker dialog and click on new color rectangle
[Q] How to enter slider value manually?
[A] Just click on slider's text value
Thanks to Daniel Nilsson for his awesome color picker ;)
Thanks to Christian, Eddie for screenshots.
Thanks to coldfustion for tutorial video
Please don't use comment to request features or report bugs. Email me instead
If you have any questions, feedbacks or you think you can help me in translating to another language, don’t hesitate to contact me via email@example.com. I would really appreciate that
**Donate/Rate 5 Star if you want to help me out :-)**
WORKS ON GO LAUNCHER!!!! Menu - Theme - Right Side(Installed)
WORKS ON APEX LAUNCHER FREE - Menu Theme settings - Apply what you want!
WORKS ON NOVA LAUNCHER PRIME, long click icon, edit, click icon, then ADW icon pack. :)
WORKS ON APEX LAUNCHER PRO! Menu - Preferences - Theme - Icon Packs
WORKS ON LAUNCHER PRO Under theme and apply it
WORKS on ADW EX Launcher (Preferred)
WORKS on ADW Launcher (Spend the $3 bucks and buy ADW EX....)
****Buy Me a BEER****
**** Pre-installation warning ****
** Make sure you have ADW or ADW EX or Launcher Pro or Nova Launcher or APEX Launcher Pro installed to use this theme!**
Thanks everyone for all the great feedback :)
I read everything and respond to everything!
You can find ADW here (Free): http://market.android.com/details?id=org.adw.launcher&feature=search_result
You can find ADW EX here (~$3.32): http://market.android.com/details?id=org.adwfreak.launcher&feature=more_from_developer
To APPLY the theme:
From the desktop Click Menu > More > ADWSettings > Theme Preferences.... Find and apply the theme
ADW EX (Paid):
From the desktop Click Menu > More > ADWSettings > Theme Preferences.... Find and apply the theme
This ADW Theme has over 1300+ icons and I plan on keeping this updated as often as possible!
This app also has a few dock bars and wallpapers.
This app works best when you hide icon labels! Looks so clean!
*ADW to hide icon labels-
Desktop - Menu > More > ADWSettings > Screen Preferences > Hide Icon Labels
Drawer - Menu > More > ADWSettings > Drawer Settings > Show App Labels
*ADW EX to hide icon labels
Desktop - Menu > More > ADWSettings > UI Settings > Screen Preferences > Advanced Settings > Hide Icon Labels
Drawer - Menu > More > ADWSettings > UI Settings > Drawer Settings > Hide Labels
Please note a few things I have run into:
*** Angry Birds is all under the same "Activity Name" (Blame Rovio) I have added a Angry Birds Season and Rio to the icon pack. When you put the icon on the desktop , long click the icon, click edit, touch the icon, click ADW theme Icon Pack , and click Minimal Text and you’re in the game!***
*** Any Game in the Market made by UNITY3D, are horrible! I can't code their icons due to them all having the same "Coded Name" Here are the ones i for sure cant code: CORDY , Jenga, AGWB, Stellar Escape , AIRAttackHD, Shadow GUN. All use the same code BUT are in the Icon pack :) ^_^ Enjoy!***
JUST CLEAN ICONS! Thanks to SHIFT!!!
** Link to his XDA post: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1188052**
All icons are made with "Simple Text Icon Creator" from the Google Play Store: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.redphx.simpletext
Please let me know if you have any concerns, issues, questions, and requests!!!
“Good design is as little design as possible”.
Theme “Classic Minimalism“ designed simply by minimal elements.
-Theme Maker: Easy way to make my own Atom theme with my gallery and theme images.
- Atom Bar: Google search, digital clock, clock + Quick Setting, clock + Google Search
- Streamlined Widgets: Memory Cleaner, Flash, Clock, Memo Calendar, Quick Setting, Contacts
- Gestures: Easy controlling through Swipe up/Swipe down/Double tap gestures
- Edit tray: Simple and easy management of applications with a quick and easy edit mode.
- Smart Folders: Supports customizable folders on your home screen. You can resize folders and directly launch without opening the folder.
- Dock Bar: Access up to 20 of your favorite apps instantly.
- Hiding Dock: Home screen Lock / Filter effects / Screen switching effects / Transparency settings
- Icon Customization: Mix and match icons and gallery images between themes.
- Icon Setting: Size control / Name Hiding / Naming color changing
- Point Color Change: Atom bar, menu icon, guide line’s color can be changed with color picker.
- App Grids: Home screen size to max of 6*6 / All apps screen to max of 5*6. (More divided grid can be provided as the amount of Apps visible.)
- Home Screen Copy: Copy the home screen you have set up via another launcher over to Atom Launcher.
- Hiding Apps: Setting the installed applications to hide. (When you search the apps on All Apps, hiding app also be found.
- Backup / Restore Settings: Backs up your settings with up to three different themes and icon sets.
- Multi Languages: Korean, English, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, and Simplied Chinese
- You can use the theme by changing Atom icon with photos in your gallery.
- On using the Edit mode, can move, make folder, delete, and hide apps all together by Tray feature.
- Provide sliding up/down gesture feature on Atom bar, home screen and dock bar.
- Memory cleaner and flash 1x1 size widget.
- Atom provides various Atom menu as icon.
▶ Atom Family App
- All in One Widget
Provide Widgets - Memo, Monthly Calendar, Daily Calendar, Quick Settings, Contacts, Search Bar, Digital Clock, and Analog Clock.
- Atom Store
The new themes, icon pack and widgets are updated every week from chic, sensitive and simple theme to hand drawing of a few famous illustrators. (Try searching the All in One Widgets/ Atom Store!)
- Available from Android OS version 4.0.2 and above.
- Requires 20 MB space to save theme resources.
- To enhance usability, installed theme application’s icon don’t appear on menu screen.
- Not available for Tab Devices. Ex) Galaxy Tab (Extra-Large Screens)
- Badges: Display missed call, unread messages (ATOM only supports default apps on your Android device, does not support device-specific functions)
- Due to resolution issues, service is currently inactive for “Optimus View”
- Default basic widget which serviced by specific device can be used on only default home, so don’t appear on Atom Launcher.
For anyone looking for the reliable (but battery draining) version, you can download it from this link: http://tinyurl.com/ojyg9zv
A minimalist clock widget for your homescreen. Minimal Clock is lightweight and easy to use and has a simple design that many users will love.
- 2x2 Widget (resizable)
- High resolution widget option (Warning: high resolution widget will decrease battery life more than regular widget)
- Displays hour, am/pm, day of week, minute, and battery (arc)
- Custom colors for clock face border, clock face fill, battery arc, hour text, am/pm & day of week, minute text, minute face fill, and minute face border.
- Colors support alpha (transparent)
- Optional 24hr format
- Optional battery percentage
- Optional date format (8/20, 20/8, Aug 20, 20 Aug)
- Adjustable text and line thickness
- Easy access to settings by tapping bottom right corner of widget
- Optional tap to launch selected app
To add this to your homescreen, go to your app drawers. Then navigate to your widgets section, and find Minimal Clock. Hold it down and move it to the screen you want to add it to.
I am currently a student working on this app for fun and in my free time. If there are any problems or suggestions, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also if you would like to possibly donate :) here is a link to my paypal: http://goo.gl/Uh9vpx
* Pro version available on the market *
Adds support for more customization of the different texts of the widget (color, size, ...)
* If you like this application, buy the pro version *
This widget is designed to be lightweight and have as little impact on your battery life and device's performance as possible!
Available in 12 languages :
- French (Français)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Spanish (Español)
- German (Deutsch)
- Japanese (日本語<)
- Korean (한국어)
- Portuguese (Português)
- Russian (Русский)
- Dutch (Nederlands)
- Polish (Polski)
- Danish (Dansk)
For more information you can visit my blog.
* note : the time and weather on top of the screenshot is an other widget - Beautifull Widgets - I recommend you try it ! *
This wallpaper pack compiles the best minimalistic wallpapers available into one smaller yet powerful package.
With no gradients. no shadows, no contours this wallpaper pack contains 110+ flat and minimalistic wallpapers which are in pure HD. The UI of this app is amazingly smooth as well.
- Best when used with custom android launchers like Apex, Nova, Holo etc.
- I recommend APEX LAUNCHER.
- Please use QuickPic to browse the saved wallpaper. Because stock gallery doesn't show the newly added wallpaper straight away.
The credit for this app mostly goes to the respective authors of these amazing wallpapers and a little to me.:-).
E-mail me your suggestion or problems, if any.
Full version here: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.flight
The lite version has most of the full version features including about 40% of the icons and 12 wallpapers.
Flight is a simple. clean, flat & white icon pack with transparency in the icons to blend in well with your backgrounds. Nothing flashy here, just good looking, clean & flat design. Custom wallpapers of skies, clouds & landscapes included.
-- Features --
- 1,200+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple white flat HD Icons. Full version has 3,150 icons: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.natewren.flight
- All wallpapers shown are included!
- XXXHDPI high definition icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192x192.
- 14 Customized cloud/sky/landscape wallpapers. Wallpapers have been edited to show off icons nicely.
- Some parts of the flat icons are transparent letting each show the provided sky/landscape backgrounds or to your own backgrounds.
- Contains over 1,200 different clean, flat and simple icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
- Wallpaper chooser comes installed.
- Easy link to request icons.
- Clean, white icons work best with dark wallpapers.
- Constantly updated along with my other icon packs!
Compatible with: (There are free versions of these. Dev recommends Nova Launcher)
- ADW Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Action Launcher
- Apex Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Atom Launcher
- Aviate Launcher
- Go Launcher
- Holo Launcher (through launcher settings)
- Inspire Launcher
- KK Launcher
- Lucid Launcher
- Next Launcher
- Nine Launcher
- Nova Launcher - Recommended size: 110%
- Solo Launcher
- Smart Launcher
*Note: You need a launcher or an app like unicon to apply the theme. Most of the launchers above offer free versions. Feel free to contact me with questions: email@example.com
** How to apply the theme **
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press "Apply Theme"
3. Select Launcher type
**Install via Launcher**
Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
ADW Launcher: On home screen, press "Menu" > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
- Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press "Menu" > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme
If you have any questions/comments or any requests you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find the request form at http://icons.natewren.com via the app by pressing "Request Icons." Visit my site at http://www.natewren.com
• Choose from 20 different beautiful clock widget styles (digital or analog).
• Customise the widget (text, background, etc.) with your own colour themes.
• Show weather forecast (using OpenWeatherMap) or your current battery level in the widget.
• Set the widget as a shortcut to another app.
• Widgets only update when screen is on, so it uses battery power efficiently.
• If the widget doesn't work properly (crashes) after update, try to uninstall and re-install the app.
• To enable weather information, make sure that you've turned on your location service.
• ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION, required for acquiring weather information.
• INTERNET, required for acquiring weather information.
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, required for acquiring weather information.
Thank you for all the suggestions and bugs/crash reports !
1. Press and hold an empty space on the home screen to choose your theme, or press the menu for theme settings
2. Choose and apply the desired theme
3. Changing icons: able to change every icon (press and hold each icon to change individually).
4. Changing point color: able to change point colors on the top of home and app screens
1. Incorporating photos in the gallery with Atom icons (Menu – Wallpapers - Apply)
2. Changing colors and/or hiding home screen texts to match the theme (Launcher Settings – Home Screen – Icon Text Color)
With weekly updated themes, icon packages, and widgets that range from sophisticated, simple themes to artists’ sensuous illustrations, you can decorate your phone’s home screen daily: search Atom Store on the search tab!!
A simple theme creating function that allows you to build your very own themes with the photos in your gallery
1. Press menu on your home screen, or enter through Theme Maker on the upper-right-hand corner of Theme Settings
2. Choose any wallpaper (multi-wallpaper, still photo, etc.)
3. Choose icons and point color and…
4. your very own personal theme!
- You may not edit the theme once it is finished, but you can delete it in Theme Settings and simply create another!
- Available in Android 4.0.2 or higher
- You need at least 20MB in main storage to save theme related resources
- The installed application’s icon will not be visible on the menu to improve usability
- Soon to be available for tablet devices ex.) Galaxy Tab (X-large screen)
- Badges for missed call and unread messages are only available in standard application: functionality may differ from one manufacturer to another
- Optimus View series only supports a select few themes due to resolution (4:3) issues
- Certain manufacturers’ default widgets may not show in Atom Launcher as they are made to use only from their default home screens
Please leave reviews (5 stars are like Red Bull to exhausted developers)
If you find any suggestions or inconveniences in using the application, please contact us through email addresses posted below:
- Customer Service mail: email@example.com
- Blog: http://blog.naver.com/atomlauncher
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Atom.Home
For all those people who like to chat more. Now add a touch of style when chatting with your friends.
Use "Stylish Text App" to flaunt your style of writing.
Amaze everyone with your choice of letters.
We give you a very simple and easy to use app that you will love to use in your everyday life.
Its a must have for teenagers who love to chat all day long.
With this app you can set:
Tone for all calls
Tone for a person
Tone for a notification, text message
Tone for alarm
Over 70 short sound effects perfect for any type of notification alert
Easy to use
Enjoy these free text message sounds and effects!
Text Message Sounds
234 FlatWallpapers made by DroidScreens so flat, so minimalistic...
Application contains wallpapers in 2560x2048 resolution.
All are categorized and stored on external server.
Frequent update with new wallpapers!
▪ Newly Added
DroidScreens website: http://droidscreens.com
DroidScreens on Facebook: https://facebook.com/droidscreens
DroidScreens on Google+: http://tiny.cc/DSGooglePlus
DroidScreens on Instagram: https://instagram.com/droidscreens
android.permission.INTERNET - to download wallpapers
android.permission.SET_WALLPAPER - to set the wallpaper
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to make sure you're online
android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE - to check license
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - for Muzei support
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS - for wallpaper cropping
android.permission.READ(WRITE)_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - to store wallpapers locally on your device
android:name="com.android.vending.BILLING - for donate us
Do you want to “encrypt” your message with your friends so your parents or others won’t understand the true meaning?
Do you want your friends to see your special font characters?
Most important, text fun and read fun!
You can type out these lovely special characters and fonts(more than 20 sets) on all popular apps including Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Line, Gmail and SMS etc..
HOW TO USE
1. It uses GO Keyboard, you should have GO Keyboard – Emoji, Emoticon installed to use it; Click here to redirect to the app which has 10000+ colorful themes available and 800+ emoji free to use.
2. After download the GO Keyboard app, Please click open GO Keyboard icon -> Input -> Fantasy text plug-in -> Enable Fantasy text plugin.
1. Why can’t I use this even after I followed the steps instructed as above?
A: Sorry for confusion. You shouldn’t run into this issue normally but we will fix that for you. Simply turn on T9 mode by the below steps: Click open GO Keyboard icon -> Input -> Enable Display suggestions.
Give us a five star if you like us. If you have problems or recommendations with fantasy fonts and text, please email us or report on our Facebook page. We will deal with it together. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook：
Use of this app is governed by our Terms of Service: http://www.goforandroid.com/en/term-of-service.html
Goto Settings -> Accessibility
-- Enable Accessibility
-- Enable SMS Text Size
Launch the Application and change font sizes appropriately.
Launch the messaging app and view the font size
This will only change the font size inside the stock android messaging (sms) application and the stock android google talk application.
If you have a suggestion or if this application does not work for you please leave (descriptive/constructive) feedback. Thanks.
It can be configured to display time, date, battery and weather information. The layout of the widget is highly customizable through the layout editor.
Barcode Battery Bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPsug6jQ3o4
Use custom fonts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ou_kaXfyiU
Thanks to Willie (http://www.rgddesigns.com) for the Youtube promo video!
* Simplified Chinese
* Traditional Chinese
Explanations for the permission requests:
** android.permission.VIBRATE **
used in the layout editor to give feedback that an item has been dragged
** android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION **
used by the weather service to get your coarse location and retrieve the weather for it
** android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE **
needed to determine if the weather data can be fetched
** android.permission.INTERNET **
needed to actually retrieve the weather data and to get the name of the location you are
** android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED **
needed to be able to wait until the phone booted before initializing
** android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
to gain access to your SD card and save the preferences to it
** android.permission.GET_TASKS **
used to determine if the home screen is currently active. This is used by the automatic rendering option
** android.permission.CHANGE_COMPONENT_ENABLED_STATE **
To enable / disable widget sizes
** android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE **
To support WiFi variables
** android.permission.READ_CALENDAR **
To support calendar events
** com.android.vending.BILLING **
To support In-App donation
** de.devmil.minimaltext.permission.USE_DIRECT_CALL_ADDON **
allows Minimalisitc Text to use the Minimalistic Text direct call addon (if it is installed)
If you have any problems, write me an email!
Now with Buzz Launcher support! Minimalistic Text can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
Please don't use the comments for feature requests or bugs. You can write me an email (email@example.com). (Of course you still can rate lower due to bugs or missing features)
1) add a Locale variable to your layout and set the variable name (click it)
2) in Tasker select Plugins -> Minimalistic Text for an action
3) Click "Edit", a new activity starts
4) enter the name of the variable and the text that should be displayed for this variable (you can use Tasker variables)
This app is the donate/pro key! So it has to be installed additionally to Minimalistic Text.
The donate/pro version of Minimalistic Text removes the "Donate" entry from the global preferences in Minimalistic Text, lets you get new features more early and removes all advertisement from the app.
When certain Bluetooth headsets get connected to the device the audio can get noisy / corrupt.
This app re-connects a A2DP headset after it has been connected to bypass this problem.
Please tell me when your Bluetooth headset doesn't work or if you have any other issues!
If you use a Bluetooth headset in your car you propably know the annoyance of turning on bluetooth when you start driving and shut it off when you are at your destination.
An alternative would be to let Bluetooth on all the time but this wastes battery life.
Here comes Blue Head Buddy into play.
Whenever you receive a phone call, Blue Head Buddy activates Bluetooth and turns it off when the phone call is over. You can configure Blue Head Buddy to let Bluetooth turned on when your configured headset has been connected while Blue Head Buddy turned on Bluetooth. After the headset disconnects, Bluetooth is turned off again. This can be helpful if you want to call someone back because your phone lost connection.
Blue Head Buddy can also be used as a Bluetooth control widget.