You are an external forwarder and want to supply your employer with all delivery data? Circlon Go gives you the opportunity to comfortably integrate your private smartphone into the existing workflow. The only requirement is a delivery-QR-Code and you can start working.
1. Type in your first and last name and your license plate to sign in.
2. Scan the delivery-QR-code that was given to you by your employer.
3. The app will then give you an overview of clients that need to be handled and the number of palettes that need to be unloaded.
4. The client address and the planned arrival time are displayed and it is possible to use a navigation application, depending on apps downloaded to your phone.
5. Additionally, the app enables to calls to clients or lets you correct the arrival time, when a delay occurs.
6. After every stop, you’ll receive an overview of the delivery and the client accepts all pallets by signature.
7. When all deliveries have been placed, simply close the app on your smartphone and you are all done.
When using Circlon Go it is still possible to use any other app without restrictions.
If your mobile communication is lost, all data is cached on your phone. Once your phone is reconnected, everything is send automatically to the server.
Requirements for Circlon Go:
- Your employer is part of the Circlon Go-Network.
- You have an active mobile contract with data.