You just manage two lists of tasks: Tasks you want to do today (as if) and tasks you want to do tomorrow.
Don't feel like doing a task today? Just swipe it to tomorrow and it's gone. You don't have to worry about it anymore for today! Once the next day starts all tasks from the "tomorrow" list jump to today's list. But don't worry: Just swipe them to tomorrow's list and enjoy an ice cold beer. Procrastinating has never been easier.
The app is free and there are no annoying ads! A widget that can be placed on your home or lock screen is available as an in-app purchase.
Get all the insights on Google+:
HabitBull is a powerful companion which helps you keep track of your day to day habits and routines
» Fully Customizable
Measure and track anything and everything. Get notified whenever you need to do something important.
» Cut Bad Habits From Your Life
Simply start tracking bad habits like nail biting, smoking or drinking too much. Once you see the patterns, it's easier to break them. HabitBull keeps you accountable.
» Add Some Positive Habits
Want to go for a nice walk every day? Or maybe give 3 hugs every Saturday and Sunday? Join us!
» Who is it for?
Whether you want to read some more, stop smoking, start working out or even just track how many hours you wasted on Facebook, this app lets you do it!
» HabitBull only speaks English at the moment!
» Exclusively on Android!
• Track multiple habits, repeated to do's or goals, each in its own calendar
• Streak counter and percentage successful for each habit
• Yes/No or Number goals
• Very flexible goals like: number of times per day/week/month, only on certain days of the week etc. For example: 30 push ups every Mon-Fri, go to the gym 2 times per week, or even every 2 days
• Inspiring quotes per category - including actual quotes from people doing it (meditation, reading, stop drinking alcohol, stop smoking cigarettes, stop procrastination etc)
• Graphs with success percentage / streak, entered values etc
• Powerful reminders - multiple times per day, repeating within a time period, sound and vibrate optional
• Home screen / lock screen widget
• Multi-device syncing
• Cloud backup
• Motivational images
• Export to CSV
• Google Fit integration
» How it works:
1. Set up a habit
2. Tell HabitBull how you went for a day
3. Watch your daily streak increase
Habits are no more than routines which you perform subconsciously. To build one - train yourself. To break one, find another one which is similar, yet different and nicer, and repeat it until it sticks.
To assist you with this HabitBull lets you set reminders for each habit and displays them on days when you need to be successful. This is especially useful if you have a to do list with repeating tasks or if you want to be reminded to do the same thing every day. It can also be used as a calendar planning tool or checklist, but also as a very effective repeating reminder (e.g. to drink water every 2 hours).
HabitBull does feel a little like a game in which you compete with yourself. The task is to get a long streak for the habit you are working on by covering your goals. The longer the better. It takes a couple of months to fully build a new routine, so don't give up - it takes time and if you are consistent it will work; even if it takes a few attempts.
There are many things which you may want to improve. HabitBull can be used as a planner in building habits like taking your pills regularly, exercise, or keep to a diet. It can also be used as a helper for people suffering from memory problems. As for your vices, HabitBull can be a useful goal tracking tool, or a smart notebook, to assist you while breaking bad habits like nail-biting, drinking alcohol and even improving your dating skills.
It is entirely up to you, really. But why not give it a try and have a convenient helper on the go?
Stay On Task is a simple, unobtrusive way to improve your focus and get your work done. It checks up on you to make sure you're doing your work and not loafing. A random timer means you can't predict when it will check on you. Perfect for writers, programmers, students, or anyone who needs to stay focused while doing independent work.
The premium version, StayOnTaskPLUS, has everything this app has, plus:
- Customizable alarm tones
- A customizable background image
- The ability to schedule times to automatically start tracking work sessions
- The ability to temporarily pause your work sessions
StayOnTaskPLUS is available here:
QualityTime is a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-use Android app that allows you to monitor and get real time reports on how much time you spend on your smartphone and on your favorite apps.
QualityTime offers a unique and in-depth analysis of your smartphone activities by tracking total usage, screen unlocks and individual apps with hourly, daily and weekly summary reporting options.
The app provides the ability to curb your habits by using actionable features allowing you to set your own time restrictions like ‘alerts’, ‘take a break’ and ‘scheduled breaks’.These features can help you manage and control your usage when needed.
You can create different QualityTime profiles to customize how you wish to unplug from your smartphone during “take a break” or “scheduled breaks” to minimize distractions during those periods. QualityTime profiles provide options for you to block notifications and reject phone calls with auto reply text messages. You can also define exceptions to allow incoming calls from important contacts and permit access to specific apps during those restricted periods.
You can also connect to the Internet of Things (IoT) to set alerts that tell you when you are overusing your phone!
You can use QualityTime without signing up. However, by creating a QualityTime account, you will be able to see detailed device usage history for up to 6 months, and the usage information will be securely backed-up in the Cloud.
Your Smartphone Timeline:
• Smartphone usage activities log displayed as a fun, visually engaging and easy-to-navigate “timeline”. Scroll up and down to view timeline activities from morning to night. Swipe left & right to navigate to view different dates.
Discover Your Smartphone Habits:
• Daily and Weekly Usage summary of total device usage, screen unlocks and your top apps with time spent on each app and number of times accessed - your “digital diet”.
• Automatically receive a recap of the previous day’s usage summary every morning (can be disabled).
• Zoom in to hourly usage view for the selected date.
• Tap any app to track app-specific usage history pattern by time or access frequency.
• Customize and exclude tracking by apps; pause tracking at anytime.
• Share my top apps feature.
• Quick glance of today’s usage status with the QualityTime dashboard widget.
Manage Your Digital Diet:
• Create device usage alert (usage time and screen unlocks) and app usage time alert (e.g. addicted social or games app).
• “Take a Break” to immediately unplug from your smartphone; one-click access via the “Take a Break” widget.
• Plan your “Take a Break” in advance (Scheduled Breaks) with repeating schedules.
• Define your own QualityTime Profiles to customize your “Take a Break” (restrict access to your phone).
• Create different QualityTime Profiles and customize how you want to unplug your smartphone during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks”; options to block notifications, reject incoming calls with auto-reply text messages, define exceptions to allow incoming calls from ‘whitelist’ contacts, permit access to certain apps during those restricted periods.
• “Missed notification” center - captures all your missed notifications during “Take a Break” or “Scheduled Breaks” so you won’t miss anything important.
• IFTTT (ifttt.com/qualitytime) support to provide valuable if-this-then-that recipes that lets you set personalized alerts with your favorite online services or Internet of Things (IoT) when you exceed your device usage limit.
Please report any feedback, feature requests or suggestions to email@example.com. We will continue to provide updates and enhancements based on your feedback to make this app even more awesome.
QualityTime is a registered trademark of ZeroDesktop Inc.
Planning out your entire week is a bummer - Do it (Tomorrow) lets you give yourself reminders for today, but makes it really easy to push things off to tomorrow.
* Full virtual todo notebook experience
* Fastest todo entry
* Simple interface - just todo, just today and tomorrow
* Easily check off tasks as completed or delete them altogether
* Reorder and edit existing tasks
* Takes advantage of the latest hi-res displays
* Access and sync your tasks with the free web version at http://www.tomorrow.do -
* you can add tasks from Google Chrome with an easy extension
Available Widgets for your Android Home Page (via In-App Purchase)
* A 1x1 icon widget which just shows how many tasks are left for today
* A 3x3 and a 4x4 widget to show you a quick view of your tasks for today and let you add tasks quickly
★★ Important Notes: ★★
Access the Sync and Font settings by pressing the menu button on your phone
Setting up sync:
1. Press the menu button, select 'Settings'
2. Enter an email and password to protect your tasks
### NOTE To Do It Tomorrow FANS! ###
Thanks a lot for your support and for the nice reviews! You are all awesome!
We listen to you and are working on adding features you are missing!
Reviewing the app helps us a lot, so thanks for the feedback and supporting Do It (Tomorrow)!
If you want to talk to us directly or support the App, find us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/todoApp and Twitter: http://twitter.com/todoTomorrow
- Block ANY number of apps & their notifications
- Schedule any no. of Locks any time: now, in the future, or weekly
- Block any websites (on Chrome App ONLY)
(NOTE: Please note that Website Blocking in Chrome will not work in Incognito mode. This is for your privacy so that no apps get you web address in Incognito mode.)
You can focus on the task that you actually matter to you. Focus on your deadlines & fight procrastination. Got a deadline coming up? Need procrastination help? Want to become efficient by keeping a strict focus? The app teaches you strict self-discipline and efficient use of time. If you are distracted and need to concentrate, the app will lock out the right elements to train your mind to stop wasting time. Get FocusON & Fight Nomophobia. Once you conquer all distractions with your intensive focus, possibilities are limitless.
This app is perfect for exam time. Set a timer and get unbelievable amount of study done. Got a deadline coming up, setup a block and get that paper done! Finding yourself in trouble in classes, setup a block and focus in right into the material. Get this app to stay productive, fight smartphone addiction, be productive right before exams and deadlines and finally fight off procrastination.
This app is better than just simple Pomodro Timer apps, this will actually lock our the apps that are distracting you and cause procrastination during exams or deadlines.
We only request that if you like the app, please leave a good review and share it in your social media.
** If you have any issues with the app, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before voting it 1 star. I respond to all emails within 24 hours. **
Educate yourself about procrastination with Simplydo app!
- More than 40 lessons on what makes people put things off and how to change this behavior
- 10 useful tools that will help you to do the things you need to do, with no effort, on time
Procrastination is a common part of human behavior. Often people mistake procrastination for “laziness”. In
everyday language people use definitions like, “putting off”, “postponing”, “delaying”, “deferring”, and “leaving
to the last minute”.
Procrastination is making a decision for no valid reason to delay or not complete a task or goal you’ve committed too, and instead doing something of lesser importance, despite there being negative consequences to not following through on the original task or goal.
Procrastination can occur in many different areas of one’s life. It can involve tasks or goals in life domains such as work, household, study, health, financial, social, family, relationships, self-development, and decision making. Really any task we need to complete, any problem we need to solve or any goal we might want to achieve, can be a source of procrastination.
And Stop Being A Slave To Procrastination!
Are you ready to start ramming your head into the wall as a punishment for repeated procrastination?
No matter what you do, what you promise yourself, you never seem to be able to get your work, chores, or projects done. It can happen to the best of us and it's a hard habit to break.
Let me ask you this...
...As a procrastinator, are you having trouble meeting your personal and professional goals? Are you in the same place you were a year ago?
These are the terrible effects that "waiting til the last minute" can place on all of us. If procrastinating is slowing your life down to a halt, you need to do something fast.
Within this “101 Tips For Avoiding Procrastination,” you will learn all the tricks, methods, and strategies for beating down your bad habit. And you can start the battle in minutes from now by downloading my guide to your PC.
...here is just SOME of the information you will find inside:
★ How to prepare yourself for the battle against procrastination.
★ 12 ways people procrastinate everyday (sometimes without realizing it).
★ How you can get the upper-hand on procrastination (by dealing with consequences).
★ The secret tool you can create in your mind (kind of like a mental calculator) that will help you open your eyes to the problem.
★ 21 phone numbers to have nearby to save you time... and keep you from getting distracted.
★ Why successful people are used to getting things done (which keeps them from procrastinating) and how you can be too.
★ When you need some inspiration, here’s a mantra you can recite to revitalize your energy and finish out your day strong.
★ An easy way people who beat procrastination keep from dwelling on their past failures.
★ 11 time-wasters you and your family may be suffering from day-in and day-out.
★ How to handle chores without wasting time.
★ The secret to using small steps to complete huge tasks.
★ How procrastinating can lead to huge bills (that you’ve never even considered).
★ When you need to keep up with schoolwork, here’s how to use the professor to your advantage.
★ How to keep your significant other from being your biggest distraction (and excuse).
★ The secret to tackling a huge report, project, or term paper.
★ How to seek out friends at work who want you to get things done – and how to avoid the backstabbers.
★ An easy way to take care of email and voicemail messages that really aren’t so important.
★ Why the hardest job to do is the job you should do first.
★ Why you should stay away from the water fountain at work.
★ How to make sure you’re not procrastinating by “working” with someone else.
★ The secret to getting other procrastinators to leave your office when you’re working (without being rude or saying a word).
★ 5 reasons to stop putting off breaking up with your partner.
★ How straight-forward people (who get things done) make sure their family isn’t keeping them from completing their work.
★ When to tell your friends NO!
★ 13 health symptoms you should not procrastinate in getting checked out.
★ 5 reasons to stop waiting to lose the weight.
★ How to know when it’s time to see a psychologist.
★ When procrastination can lead to serious health concerns.
★ 16 things to do today you've probably been procrastinating on.
★ and much, Much More!
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $17.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
We have helped our community reach more than 15,000 hours productivity!
As featured by:
BetaKit - http://betakit.com/torontos-flipd-rides-the-digital-detox-wave/
TechnoMaple - http://technomaple.com/flipd-off-app-to-help-you-get-off-your-phone/
BlogTO - http://www.blogto.com/tech/2015/02/toronto_startup_wants_to_improve_smartphone_etiquette/
CBC Radio - http://www.cbc.ca/player/Radio/Local+Shows/Ontario/Metro+Morning/ID/2654894882/
The Varsity - http://thevarsity.ca/2015/03/16/use-your-phone-to-focus/
- Manage phone addiction by locking out distractions
- Productivity timer ensures uninterrupted focus until the time runs out
- 60-seconds of freedom in each lock screen, just in case
- Effective lock screen keeps users focused and present
- Auto response SMS texts lets others know you’re busy
- Emergency calling is permitted
- Track your accumulated time spent Flipd Off to motivate productivity
- Remotely lock other users from their phones (parental control)
NOTE: Instructions on how to uninstall can easily be found in our FAQ section here: http://flipdapp.co/home/faq
New features: Share task via Email or SMS, Full Google task sync (multiple lists, multiple accounts, OATH, home screen widget, customized categories, improved sorting, swipe completed tasks, shake to remove tasks, auto-complete, quick edit of tasks information and more!
A top android to do list that actually helps you get your things done.
☞ Get the most out of Any.DO:
■ Speech to text
■ Sync to Google Tasks / gTask / gTasks / Google apps
■ Home screen widgets (4X4, 4X1)
■ Share tasks with your friends via Email or SMS
■ Quick edit of tasks (Priority, Category, Due date, Share and more)
■ Swipe to mark a task as complete
■ Customized categories
■ Repeatable / recurring tasks
■ Integration with your Facebook friends, Gmail contacts, Google plus+, Twitter followers, whatsapp friends & linkedin contacts.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
Task list plans to sync with: Any.DO To do list, Todo list, Todo, Task List, Remember The Milk, gTasks, RTM, Producteev, Springpad, Catch, ColorNote Notepad Notes, Google Calendar, Astrid, Outlook, Microsoft Exchange, Any DO and more.
https://habitrpg.com (the website) has been around for about one year, and has additional features such as guilds, parties, pets, random drops, tags, difficulty settings, etc. We're going to be pulling in features bit-by-bit into the mobile app - but we wanted to get this initial release out there so people can start using it, and hopefully contributing (open source at https://github.com/habitrpg/habitrpg-mobile). If you experience bugs, please jump into https://github.com/habitrpg/habitrpg-mobile/issues. Android 2.3.x users - we'll enable for devices once we can fix the CSS / Angular issues found at http://goo.gl/p9x2Pz
Content CC-BY-SA 3.0 from Mozilla BrowserQuest & Little Workshop.
Small oversights can have big consequences...
Something to do at a given time ?
Medicine to take at a certain hour ?
An sms to send to wish a happy birthday ?
An Email to send next week ?
An important call to make at a precise moment ?
An important date to remember ?
Available in French, Spanish, Danish, Dutch, Russian, German and of course English
Now with Life Reminders, you easily create a reminder for your daily tasks, and forget about them. When time comes, Life Reminders will remind you.
With Life Reminders, you can quickly set up all kind of reminders:
- Calls: you set the contact informations, you set the date/time (more options to come...), and you forget about it. When it's time it shows a notification. You just have to click on the call button... or put the reminder to sleep for a defined number of minutes.
- Tasks: you enter the task description, you set the date/time (more options to come...) and when time comes...It reminds you...
- SMS/EMAIL: you enter the message text, you set the contact information (optionally you can send set it up to go without confirmation), you set the time (more options to come...), and guess what, when time comes... It is sent (or a notification is shown for you to confirm).
You would like to see something added, send support a mail, we analyze and see what can be done we pay great attention to users' feedback, and will do our best to improve the application.
If you have any problem with it send a mail describing your issue to the support team, we will fix it as fast as possible.
We will be glad to receive constructive mails about your use of it or the issues you’ve got.
Now, MyBackup Integration Support to backup database and settings.
* Remember that WE CAN'T ANSWER COMMENTS. If you have a problem or want to suggest a feature, please send us an email.
* You must exclude Life Reminders from your task killer if you have one installed
* Life reminders MUST NOT be installed on the SD card
You like Life Reminders and would appreciate to see it in your language? This is also one of our goals, so if you can help, contact us by email (the email address is in the about box).
You can help by getting the donate version. When getting donate version, you also get the Widget unlocked, remove the ads and have weekday selection.
Some people are suspicious about permissions used in apps. So here is an explanation of the ones used:
Internet access is for crash report and flurry.
Backing up the database to the SD
Get contact information for call and sms reminders
To start a call for call reminders
Send sms and backup up in system logs
Add pictures to reminder
Keywords: reminder, reminders, call reminder, sms reminder, task reminder, birthday, medecin, things of life, don't forget, remember, notification, reminder, alarm, alert, date, event, birthday, anniversary, anniversaries, wish list, gift list, happy birthday, birthday wishes, call, text, SMS, message, post, calendar, track, tracker, view, viewer, friend, friends, family, grandchildren, clients, gift, automate, automatic, popular, best, simple, easy, upcoming, upcoming birthdays, chronological, next, soon, sort, Email, automatic email, scheduled email, groups sms, sms sheduler, after astrid
Procrastination is the enemy of productivity - and getting work done when there are countless distractions in the way can be difficult. With End Procrastination Hypnosis, you can have the motivation to beat the temptation of procrastination!
If you are an avid procrastinator, then look no further than End Procrastination Hypnosis! Our modern Android app lets you take control of every minute - and never let an hour slip you by again.
You have things to do but you keep finding yourself doing something completely different? It happens to the best of us, and it’s called procrastination. Our priorities are mixed, our todos are forgotten and our day is ruined - and it’s all because we don’t have the willpower to get to work - End Procrastination Hypnosis changes that.
It’s as easy as listening to our background hypnosis for just twenty minutes a day to see changes instantly. You will become better at working and motivating yourself to do more - and the best part is, you will get your work done faster than ever before.
The app works through complex hypnosis - teaching your brain the vital skills it needs to overcome procrastination - it’s easy, effortless and simple - just listen.
Make tomorrow a day without procrastination - with End Procrastination Hypnosis.
- Listen for just twenty minutes each day and get rid of procrastination.
- Complex hypnosis in a simple package.
- Awaken at End mode to help you wake up if you drift to sleep.
- Adjust your experience for the best effect!
GoalsOnTrack is a smart goal setting and personal development application that helps you set and track goals, manage tasks, track time, build habits and keep a goal journal. It offers a comprehensive set of tools to guide you through a successful goal achieving process, from setting goals, creating action plans, tracking progress, to forming habits and keeping goal journals and finally reaching your goals.
Key features of GoalsOnTrack:
● Create SMART goals to ensure your goals are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely.
● Chunk it Down - break long, complex, overwhelming goals into small, manageable sub goals to chunk it down and stop procrastination
● Real time progress tracking features allow you to view instant progress on your goals whenever you complete a task.
● Setup your tasks for your goals, and see them automatically organized by goals, categories, and days
● Track how long you spend on tasks accurately and effortlessly, using animated and offline time trackers no matter where you complete the task.
● Habit Tracker tool to help you reach goals quicker.
● Tracking your habits is as simple as placing check-marks on habits tracker calendar tool.
● Automatically track your habit strength and days to form.
● Goal journal tool to write down what you did for your goals, how you did it, and what lessons you learned.
Here are some sample goals to use GoalsOnTrack for your personal and professional life:
● Start my own business
● Build our own beach house
● Travel around the world
● Become more enlightened
● Grow my net worth to $1 Million dollars
✶ This version of GoalsOnTrack requires an active subscription account at GoalsOnTrack.com.