Problems with power saving mode When activating WiFi with power save in Android 6.0.1 widget does not work correctly. However it may be something wrong with android 6.0.1 for galaxy tab S2 because there are other strange stuff going on when in power save because, market may fail as well, saying data must be enabled, even if wifi is already enabled (I had to restart device).
Simple and functional The widget configuration is simple and customizable and has the option to display a variety of information. I especially like the offline notification as sometimes I am not aware of my phone acting up and losing data connection.
Add a new feature Can you please add a new feature so that when you extend the notification more info is displayed rather than putting it all in the unextended one... i will kindly wait for this in the next updates... please reply if you get what i said
Great tool Could have a better icon
Thanks! I have been looking for this!
Very good, but needs a fix power saving can stop updates
- BSSID alias bugfix
- Android N support
- Option to reload widget when screen is turned on
- Arabic translation
- Wifi frequency notification icon (2.4 / 5)
- New offline notification icon
- Updated librarys
- New minimum API Level: Android 2.1
- Added external Donate App to support the development of my apps. IP Widget will remain free and without ads.
- Support of Android Dual SIM API (Android 5.1 and later)