Don't have to wonder about the current connection any more (or go delving into system settings) App owner replies really quickly to questions! It's a home page favourite!
It's really useful for me and awesome!!
Best app of it's kind & Best free app available ;) 100 stars till ya start gettin greedy like almost all dev's do. But 4 now A++++++++++++ I'd Ggladly donate if I were not sooo poor :(... Much luv to this dev, cuz he/she keeps it up to date !!! Contacted Dev. with a problem, And it was fixed that day !
As a network engineer, I'm thrilled to say that this one app I'll use a lot, for a long time...
I did enable VPN in setting, still is displayed IP from my provider, on Android 5.1. Previous version worked just fine. Nothing wrong with this one except this little thing
It shows, Channel 0: (0 MHz). Galaxy S2 SM-T719. All permissions had already been granted. Could you fix it please? Thx
- Updated vendor database
- Improved MediaTek Dual SIM support
- VPN fixes
- VPN display can be disabled
- SSL for external IP
- Updated french translation (Thanks to toorzilla_)
- Improved VPN detection
- Android 7.1 support
- New option "Launch app" as widget and notification action
- Added external Donate App to support the development of my apps. IP Widget will remain free and without ads.