The LernSax Messenger app enables members of LernSax to use the messenger, their personal e-mail inbox, file management and the "Notifications" function on smartphones and tablets from Android 6. The known login data is used to log into the app (username and password) required.
• Send, receive and forward text messages, photos, videos, any files and voice messages to contacts, classes, courses or groups. Save received files in the file storage on LernSax. Share files from other apps with others via Messenger.
• Include members of LernSax in the personal messenger and remove them from the messenger.
- Read e-mails in the personal mailbox, write e-mails, address e-mails to other members via personal messenger contacts, member lists and address books, manage e-mails, create and manage folders in the mailbox.
• Upload files to and download from LernSax, save files on the device or open them in other apps, move and copy files, view versions of a file, save files from other apps to LernSax (Share menu), files directly in Messenger the app or by e-mail, create folders and manage folders and files, add folders to the "Favorites" view, display and edit access rights for folders (upload/download).
• Choice between single-column and multi-column folder view. Also: direct access to LernSax in the browser (in-app), optional dark mode, optional access protection through face recognition or fingerprint (device-dependent), push notifications. In the "Private" area on LernSax under "System messages" you can specify which events the app should display push notifications for.
- Chronological overview of all notifications from the various working areas of the platform for the currently logged-in account.
- Create new messages (incl. color specification and optional deletion time) as well as edit and delete existing messages depending on the permissions.
- All existing notifications and all notifications per work area can be filtered via a search.
Also: Direct access to LernSax in the standard browser, optional dark mode, optional access protection through fingerprint or face recognition (device-dependent), push notifications, selection of events for push notifications, direct switching between multiple saved accounts (on personal devices).
Further information on the range of functions of the app is available in the app under "App information" after login.
Website & imprint LernSax: https://www.lernsax.de
Accessibility declaration: https://www.lernsax.de/wws/app-barrierefreiheitserklaerung