After all, well done fixing all issues. Thanks
great app. Does it have the ability when exporting as pdf for the measurements to appear as a seperate layer? so when working in other specialised software they can be hidden/deleted. Thanks
Great App Still missing auto-fit images upon creation.... user has to manually rotate and scale them... Also need cloud saving.
When i imported from the free version to the pro version, and then exported from the pro version, the images were exported with water mark. The second bug is the PDF exporting is not working even though it's enabled from the settings and the exporting always produces images rather than PDF. UPDATE: Tried the author's suggestion by opening each image imported from the free version individually, and then when tried exporting them the water mark was gone. And about the second bug, I found out that sharing --by pressing the share button- the photos exports the images as PDF, but when pressing "Save to SD Card" icon, it always export them as JPEGs or images. Five stars anyway for the quick response.
This is really a very handy and easy to use app. It takes minutes to learn and you can use it for virtually anything from measuring a place for a couch to hanging a picture on the wall.
And finally the circle tool has been added - thanks to dev for constant development of the app. Now it became even more handy and universal measuring suite, after new circle tool has been added.
- fix a crash on Android 4.x and 5.x
- fix: takes care that images are not exported with identical filenames
- fixed inconsistent display of folder content
- editor supports snapping to objects and horizontal/vertical orientation
- send images and whole folders in editable format (IMI/IMF files) to your collaboratos
- 'cursor' motion can be slowed down
- text notes can be added to images and folders
- folders can be sorted by time