We recommend looking at the Dasher website, www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dasher for explanation & video.
To install: enable Dasher in System settings -> Language & Keyboard, then long-press on a text field and choose "Input Method". (See www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/dasher/MobileDasher.html .)
Dasher development is funded by the EU AEGIS project www.aegis-project.eu
“It has a stellar interface” — Phone Arena
“The app impressed us with its execution” — The Android Soul
“Elencare le infinite possibilità di un’applicazione così completa e funzionale sarebbe quasi impossibile” — androidworld.it
“Automate se od většiny odlišuje především grafickým pojetím a tím i způsobem práce” — Svět Androida
You edit flowcharts, add blocks and connect the dots to create your automated tasks.
Simple, yet powerful
Novices can pick from predefined options, while power users may use expressions, variables and functions.
Your “flows” are safe and easy to share using the in-app community, also available online at:
Only grant Automate the Android permissions you’re actually using.
Automate includes more than 220 blocks to build with, including actions, conditions, event triggers, loops and more:
• Start and kill app activity or service
• Send and receiver Intent broadcast
• Use Tasker and Locale action, condition and event plug-in
• UI automation; tap buttons, menus, etc.
• Check foreground and installed app
• Execute shell command, including root
• Reboot and shutdown device
• List, copy, delete, move, zip and unzip file
• List, upload, download and delete file on Google Drive and FTP server
• Internet download using HTTP request
• Compose and send e-mail and Gmail
• Check Gmail unread count
• Compose and send SMS
• Await sent and received SMS
• Make and await incoming or outgoing phone call
• Get location and geofencing
• Check nearby cell tower
• Check and change account data sync, airplane mode, attention light, audio volume, auto-sync, battery level, Bluetooth & USB tethering, Bluetooth, Bluetooth SCO, car & night mode, CPU speed, docked state, flashlight, GPS, input method (keyboard), mic mute, mobile data, mobile operator, mobile signal strength, network type, NFC, power source, ringer mode, ringtone, roaming, screen brightness, screen & device orientation, speakerphone, system settings, system language, timezone, wallpaper, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot, wired headset
• Check light, temperature, pressure, proximity, personal activity sensor
• Scan and write NFC tag
• Take camera picture and screenshot
• Play and record sound
• Show toast message and over 20 different dialogs
• Show, get and cancel notification
• Get and set clipboard content
• Get and create calendar event
• Get contact
• Set and await alarm
• Check mobile and Wi-Fi data usage
• Await speech recognition and Google Now voice command
• Play text-to-speech
• Await headset button press
• Get weather forecast
See the online documentation for a complete list of blocks:
• more coming soon
For support or general discussion:
Report problems and feature requests, use the forum or e-mail:
Follow us on Google+:
This is only the light version.
Fetaures of the Pro Version: Unlimited number of abbreviations and no pop ups. More designs.
Currently we only support English and German menus. Anyway this keyboard allows text input in many other languages.
Please do not rate the app negatively because we don't support spanish and french letters. We will update soon.
If you have got suggestions to improve our app you may write an email to email@example.com