It's easy-to-read on your home.
<>Though it has second hand, battery consumption is low.
The clock will be stopping while the screen is off.
<> You can change some clockface settings, so surely it will match your home screen.
<> Widget size: 1x1, 2x2, 3x3
If your Android is 3.1 or higher, you can resize after set to the home.
<> Supports "Lock Screen Widget" future. (* Requires Android 4.2 or higher.)
- This app is the WIDGET. After installed, you must put it on your home from the widget list.
- In rare case, widgets will not be added to the list. This is a problem of Android. In this case, rotate the phone or reboot.
- In Android, all widgets can not be used in the SD card. You must download to the internal storage.
- Immediately after the screen ON, the phone, the load of the OS is high. Therefore the second hand may not work soon. This is not a problem of app. Please wait a little until it begins to move.
- There are phones that does not sleep during charging. In this case, because even during charging continues to move second hand, it might seem like this app is consuming the battery. Usually it does not consume much battery.
- Use second hand
- Color of second hand
- Show hour numbers
- Change number text size
- Show hour and minute marks
- Use clockface background
- Inverse color
- Drawing quality
Pro Clock Widget is a useful, hassle free, clock widget which besides showing the local time on a classic analog view, gives you the date, the local temperature, plus the current day on lunar calendar, and the present zodiac position of the moon.
And what’s more it will give a nice view to the screen of your device!
Features and functions:
1- The Clock: shows the local time on a two-hand analog clock; DST can be set.
A- The Digital Calendar (see fig.): in a frame locate lower part of the clock disc, you can choose for it to show either day of the week, or the date according to Gregorian, solar Hijri, or lunar Hirjri calendars.
B- The Ring Calendar: one the outer ring of the clock disc (see fig.), a hand shows which day of the month we are (based on Gregorian or Persian calendars).
3- The Moon Window (see fig.): shows which day of current lunar month we are, and shows the present moon phase.
4- Zodiac Moon Indicator (see fig.): gives you the present zodiac position of the moon.
5- Present Local Temperature (see fig.): to show this feature your device must be connected to the internet, otherwise it will not show.
6- Times of fajr (dawn), noon, and maghrib (twilight): of these times the one which is the first forthcoming at the moment will be shown in lower half of the clock disc (see fig.).
Setting an alarm has never been easier: Just swipe from the edge of the screen and set the desired time by dragging a bar. Tap to make adjustments of 5 minutes.
Beautiful wake-up experience: Hand-crafted, high quality sounds and our innovative Smart Rise feature transform waking up in the morning into pure delight.
Your taste, your style: Choose from our gorgeous color themes to match your very own style. Or use our design-tool to create an all-new look. Select one of our hand-crafted designer clocks to fit your taste.
Never get up late again: Use challenges with your alarms to make sure you are really awake when dismissing an alarm. Think pressing buttons is not fancy enough? Turn your phone to snooze it. Additionally, Timely recognizes when you lift your phone and reduces the alarm intensity by lowering the volume.
Connecting your devices: Manage, dismiss and snooze alarms on all your devices at once. Cloud synchronization enables a seamless experience across phones and tablets. As a plus, everything gets backed up.
Ready, Set, Go: Use our stopwatch to measure time with style. And setting a countdown is as easy as winding up a kitchen timer.
Designed for tablets: No matter what kind of device you own, Timely just looks perfect.
More: Widget, Google Now integration, recurring alarms, awesome animations, adaptive snoozing, fade-in, DashClock extension, volume buttons to snooze.
Learn more: http://www.bitspin.ch
Did you ever forget an important date? Do you want to count down the days until a game or gadget release? Did you ever forget your moms or girlfriends birthday? You did? - oh no how could you!
Help yourself with this shiny new little widget for your home-screen. Never miss an important day again. Set up an daily countdown to new years eve, to Christmas, to your birthday or to a totally random day - just because you like daily countdowns!
If you want to customize the widget you can choose between several colors and overlays to combine them into your own designed day counter!
All of that - for free.
BUT, if you like the Widget please let others know by giving a rating! And if you want to show your love for this widget, you can also Donate money to me by clicking on the Donate button in the Setup view.
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE RATING:
- This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD according to google - Apps2SD will not be enabled in this application, i am sorry.
- You didn't find a way to start this App? Well, that's because it's an Widget not an App - go longlick on your homescreen -> add Widget -> "Days Left" there you go.
- added widgets for size 2x1 and 3x1 to support more information on days left widgets
- added several new overlay icons for christmas, birthdays, cakes, softball and soccer
- added INTERNET permission to change the donate button in a later version to advertisements - Internet is currently NOT USED!!
This Update now needs INTERNET access rights - altough they are NOT USED at the moment - they might be needed in a future version to enable advertisments (where the *donation* button currently is). INTERNET is NOT used right now!!
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
This is a Widget for your home screen - you can add it by long pressing your homescreen -> than go to "Widgets" -> and than "Days Left"
Please DONT give One-Star ratings because the app "wont open". It is a Widget! It is NOT shown in your application launcher.
FIX FOR not updating anymore bug! It will update once every hour - but it's not exactly at 12pm it can be between 12pm and 12:30pm!
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
Similar Apps: TheDayBefore Widget Timer Countdown Days Until Calendar Days D-Day Counter Day Counter Days Matter Shopping Days to Christmas TheDayBefore 디데이위젯
In addition, the widget will help you to not forget about the approaching anniversary of your relationship.
Please, before write bad review - email me, I will do all what I can to solve your problem :)
How to add widget to your homescreen:
- Android 3.x, 4.x: you can find widget in applications menu, widget category
- Android 2.x: long tap on homescreen, then tap on widgets menu
- Love counter
- Days together
- Married time
- Full moon and new moon, first quarter, last quarter will be announced in the widget.
- The calendar opens the widget when touching. (The number under each date is the age of the moon of 12:00 a.m. on the day.)
- When you tap a date on the calendar, large moon image is displayed in a pop-up.
- Notify full moon and new moon, first quarter, last quarter in the status bar. (Notify in a timing of the update of the widget.) * Requires installation of the widget on home screen.
★ There is also a paid version that can change the color of the moon. (No advertising)
《 How to resize widget (Android 4.0 over) 》
Please set to [ Show(Center) ] or [ Hide ] in settings of [ Display age of the moon ].
Long press of widget ⇒ Release ⇒ To change the size by dragging the dot when four dot and frame of light blue appears.
* Please do not install to SD card, even if available in Android settings.
* About storage access permissions
This permissions is needed in order to save the backup to the storage.
The app accesses only "SimpleMoonPhaseWidget" folder when you backup.
The app don't access other than this folder.
* This app does not change the wallpaper. Please prepare wallpaper by yourself.
Wallpaper using for screenshot is here.↓
Photo by "Starry sky" via ruanyuanyuan123456789
* This app is not provided the image to completely reproduce the libration of the moon.
The position of the pattern of the moon phase, such as craters, shifts from a fact a little periodically.
What is Libration:
'In astronomy, libration is an oscillating motion of orbiting bodies relative to each other, notably including the motion of the Moon relative to Earth, or of Trojan asteroids relative to planets.'
Libration (May 13, 2013, 19:45 UTC). In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libration
With this application (widget), you'll always have a few wise sayings (quotes) to encourage and motivate you when you need it, to make you a little happier.
After all, even the most brilliant people and we had like 24 hours a day. And most importantly, you have the opportunity to add some of your favorite sayings to a list. Unable to see the new bank, not having sailed from the old. Be happy!
(motivational quotes, for success)
When you really really don't want to go to work,
When you break up with your girl or boy friend
When you have to study, but you don't want to
If only one of the qutoes make you touched your heart, this app's purpose will be accomplished.
I hope you love it :)
************* Features *************
1. Today's quote
2. Daily update Home Screen Widget of Today's quote
3. Favorites qutoes
4. Sharing via SMS or SNS
5. Adding a quote
6. Quote categories
• different dazzling colors for your choosing: gold, silver, pink, red, blue, etc.
• digital clock
• analog clock
• seconds counting
• create multiple alarms
• 12-hour or 24-hour mode
• full date format
• option to dim backlight or set it to automatic brightness (may not be available on some devices)
• option for hourly signal
• option for keeping screen awake
• small icons at top of the display that indicate selected options
• supports both portrait and landscape orientation modes
- Live updates directly on your desktop
- 7 configurable background themes
- Click for detailed forecast, including love/dating, work and finance
- (update:) Email or text the horoscope to your friends!
By downloading this app you agree to our terms and accept that you may be redirected to partner or advertiser sites with the use of affiliate cookies.
A total of 75 different designs that are all FREE!
With floral flavors, natural designs, hand-drawn themes and pretty patterns fit for princesses, this Widget app is perfect for adding a touch of style to your Home Screen!
●Choose from the following 3 Widget sizes: 4x2, 4x1, and 2x1.
●Each size contains 25 different designs -- one for every occasion!
●Choose between 12-hour and 24-hour display!
●Tap on the date to launch your Calendar, and the time to launch your Alarm! (You can also edit the apps you want to launch from the Widget.)
●Tap on the bottom right of the Widget to launch the handy search browser!
★How To Use★
This is a Widget app to be used on your home screen.
1. Hold your finger down on an empty space on your home screen.
2. Select "Widgets" from the pop-up that appears.
3. Choose "Cute Clock Widget" from the Widget list.
4. Choose your preferred design and you're done!
When you want to change the style of the Widget, tap on the bottom left of the Widget and choose a new style!
*The steps to setting up the Widget may differ slightly depending on the Home application you are using.
Saving this application onto an SD card will prevent you from being able to use the Widget. Please save it onto your device.
Having a task killer app, battery-saving app or antivirus software installed on your phone may affect the performance of the Widget. If you experience any performance issues, please set the Widget as an exception in the above apps/software.
★Request to Customers★
If you have any questions or would like to report any bugs, please refrain from writing them as reviews as we will be unable to respond. We will gladly answer any questions or comments you may have via support e-mail below.
★Inquiries, Requests, Bugs, Etc.★
*If you have spam filters set up, please adjust your settings to allow our responses to get through to you.
Wide range of Android devices using Android 2.3 and later
"After 480 kisses!", OR
"In 178,326 heartbeats!" OR
"In precisely 184,072 minutes"
It's fun!, Birthday Countdown can countdown to birthdays in many different units! Years, Months, Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds or Heartbeats!
There's more: How about an Birthday Countdown that can also tell you a specific age in different kinds of units!
Full landscape support
Tap to hide toolbar
Countdown for Birthday or track how old someone is
Many different units to measure your countdown.
Different phases to choose from
Type in your custom phrase
Lovely default images to choose from
Use your very own photos as the background
Play your favorite music from your iPod while counting down!
Premium in app purchase includes:
- 4x4 Widget
- Multiple countdowns
- Custom phrases
- Ad Banner Removal
Very easy to memorize your idea.
You can organize your memos and place them anywhere on your home screen.
If you use this memowidget, you would never forget or miss anything important!
* Widget sizes
1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x5 and resizable
* easy to use the customization options
- text size, text color, background color, border color
- transparent background, shadow on text
- bold, italic, underline
- freely up and down, left and right alignment
* How to add widget
Home Screen > Press empty space for a little while > Wigets > MemoWidget
* If you install on the SD Card, it will not work properly.
* iBill Studio's other app
- 'The Day Before' for D-Day(days until) countdown.