+ Enter tasks easily
+ Group task by lists
+ Set your own notifications when you need them
+ Swipe to delete a task
+ Designed for phone and tablet
+ Manual and automatic sort for tasks
+ Languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Hindi, Simplified Chinese, Thai
Try it out before you buy.
COMPLETE FEATURE LIST
+ Easy task entry
+ Set priorities and / or target dates
+ Notes to cover details
+ Reminder date and time
+ Repeat a task periodically
+ Tags to classify tasks
+ Dictate your tasks
+ Color code a task to highlight it
+ Swipe right to left to delete a task
+ Swipe left to right to mark tasks as completed
+ Set up your own lists
+ Use prebuilt lists like due, today, this week, this month, completed etc.
+ Hide prebuilt lists that you don’t need
+ Sort tasks in a list by name, priority or date
+ Listen to your tasks
+ Search for tasks
+ Filter tasks across all lists using tags
+ Notifications: switch on/off daily notification
+ Languages: English, German, and more to come.
+ Bulk operations to move tasks to other lists, to delete or to complete tasks.
+ Privacy: no data is shared or collected on a server.
+ Minimal use of permissions
It's simple, intuitive and fast.
· See what's next and plan your day through special list Upcoming.
· Add brief tasks or long notes. It's great for both.
· Access your current task right from a notification.
· Reorder tasks enjoyably.
· Task reminders, home screen widget, everything works offline, multiple accounts and more.
Designed for KitKat. Android 4.1+ required.
See Welldone in motion at http://www.welldoneapp.com
- White/Light theme now available!
- Google Sync
Any change is instantly synced with your google account
- Mass Update Tasks
Do you ever need to reorganize your tasks? Hate doing it one-by-one? Just select a bunch of tasks and move it to a list, due date, priority etc.
- Sort Order
Most apps only allow you to sort on 1 attribute. BHive allows you to sort on priority first, then due date, then name etc.
Configure a different ringtone/vibrate pattern based on task priority.
- Repeating Tasks
A must-have for any todo app. With recurring options as powerful as Google Calendar and MS Outlook.
- Undo unwanted changes
Rather than prompting you with annoyning confirmation dialogues, BHive allows you to undo any operation.
*No pills required
EveryDay is a simple and functional to-do list and task management app. A beautiful minimalist design helps you focus on getting things done.
Boost your motivation and find ways to get more productive with EveryDay Task List & ToDo List.
Check out our Web App: https://app.evrdy.com
Add to EveryDay Chrome Extension (integrated with your GMail!) you're gonna love:
♥ tasks import
♥ great user experience
♥ quick add task widget
Todo List features:
♥ fully drag and drop - move your tasks and create subtasks freely!
♥ start adding new tasks in the place you want - just drag and drop our Innovative Orange Plus Button
♥ hierarchical trees of tasks and subtasks
♥ create subtasks on the fly (header buttons!)
♥ swipe right to mark as done/undone
♥ swipe left and modify fast!
♥ double tap on a task to edit inline! (supports continuous adding too!)
♥ hide completed tasks
♥ view all completed tasks
♥ swipe left or right to move to another task fast
♥ due date
♥ recurring task (ie.: to repeat task every week)
♥ add url/link - via share page option in your mobile web browser
Manage your lists:
♥ double tap to edit name or delete list
♥ drag and drop to move up or down
♥ share your lists with others!
For EveryDay PRO users (paid):
♥ access your lists and due dates from your Home Screen
♥ light and dark theme
♥ and it looks good!
More info about EveryDay PRO here:
Try out other EveryDay widgets - add task with one touch!
Use the voice recognition option to speed up the process of creating your lists, todo tasks, notes.
Now you can add tasks/ideas while you are driving your car!
Full sync - EveryDay may be synced across all your supported devices.
You have a full control over your daily duties.
EveryDay is available for free but has some limitations.
Unlock EveryDay PRO for $2.99/month and be more productive, more info here:
This is a one-time fee for one month access to Pro features. Subscription will not renew automatically. But it is possible to extend your Pro subscription for a few months upfront.
You can extend it at any time!
Learn more about EveryDay Task & ToDo List here: http://evrdy.com/
Log in to Web App here: https://app.evrdy.com
Follow our blog at: http://blog.evrdy.com/
FEATURES IN FREE VERSON:
* Ad free
* Quick and easy to create, edit and mark tasks off
* Assign user-defined categories to tasks
* Assign priorities to tasks
* Repeat tasks when completed - daily, weekly or monthly
* Set alarms to notify you when tasks are due, including the ability to set two alarms for a given task
* Re-occurring alarm notifications until cleared
* Daily notifications of your day’s tasks
* Search for tasks and calendar events
* Link a contact to a task that can be opened from the list
* Entered locations can be displayed in Google Maps
* Quick filters to allow you to quickly filter the task list to easy see what’s coming up
* Swipe task to set it complete
* Auto-deletion of completed tasks
* Snooze or set a task to complete from Alarm Notification (Android 4.1+)
* Daily backup of all your data to SD Card or even your Cloud storage with WotsNext Plus
* Support for tablets with landscape views
* 6 Color themes to choose from
* Home Screen widgets to suit all versions of Android. A new version takes advantage of features in new Android versions. For Android 4.2+ users, the widget can be placed on the Lock Screen
FEATURES IN PLUS (PAID) VERSION:
* View tasks by day, week or month with the Calendar Views
* Ability to view two days in Day Calendar View in landscape mode on 10" tablets and most 7" newer tabets
* Ability to view two weeks in Week Calendar View in landscape mode on 10" tablets and most 7" newer tabets
* Display calendar events stored on your device’s Google Calendar
* Export tasks in CSV or HTML formats for viewing and printing
* Synchronize your tasks and categories with all your devices running WotsNext Plus
* Access your Cloud storage to export files, sync devices and backup your data to. Currently Google Drive, Dropbox and Box are supported.
* More features are on their way...
To enable the Plus features in WotsNext, you need to purchase the WotsNext Plus Key available from the Android Market.
Keywords: wotsnext, wots next, to do, to-do, list, what's next, personal task manager, day planner, daily planner, GTD, getting things done, organizer, checklist, task list, cloud, synchronize
*** Details of permissions explained below ***
EasyTodo is loaded with some of the most innovative and exciting qualities -
■ Simple and sleek - Arguably the most professional looking todo / GTD app out there, EasyTodo brings you the ultimate Android™ experience, wherever you are.
■ Everything at your fingertips - EasyTodo automatically detects the action you want to take like calling, texting or emailing someone, or visiting a place with someone and presents it as an action with the task.
■ Three more dimensions for you - With EasyTodo, you can set reminder at a place, so that it can remind you of the task whenever you're just there!
■ Type less, do more - EasyTodo suggests most relevant keywords detected from you tasks.
■ Command - Adds your tasks by voice!
■ Stay on the cloud - Sync your tasks with Google™ Tasks seamlessly with various flexible timing options. Control how often tasks are synchronized for each account.
■ Stay connected - EasyTodo helps you with suitable suggestions from your contact book while typing.
■ (Don't) Forget to remember - EasyTodo is really smart. It will add a task when you miss a call from someone, so that you never forget to call back your boss or dear one. It will also remind your friends birthday on time!
■ Cross it off - Swipe your finger to mark tasks as complete or incomplete. And you can configure this action to navigate among task lists too.
■ Find anything here - Search all your tasks with EasyTodo.
■ Experience the ease - Quickly switch between your Local and Cloud (Google™ Tasks) accounts.
■ No ads - We understand the value of your time. EasyTodo is an ad-free application.
■ And yes, feel at home ☺ EasyTodo supports the basic todo stuff too -
- Manage your tasks and todo list
- Prioritize your tasks GTD
- Categorize your tasks in Task Lists
- Sort tasks according to date / list / priority
- Set reminders for your tasks, once or repeated
- Share individual tasks and task lists
- Use home screen widgets
- Get things done :)
And many more innovative features to come in the next version!
If you ♥ EasyTodo, Like us on Facebook -
Permissions explained -
Your accounts - To allow you to add your Google Tasks account, and to prompt you to add one if you already don't have one on your phone.
Services that cost you money - Yes, you can directly make a call from EasyTodo. Add a task 'Call ABCD' and EasyTodo will show you a button clicking which ABCD will be called if he / she is in your contact book.
Your personal information - Your contact list is scanned when you type specific words like call or text.
Run at startup - Allows us to set the reminder alarms when the phone boots up
Read call log - To find out who called you last when you have a missed call. Of course you can disable the scanning in the app preference.
Your location - So that it can remind you when you are at any particular place.
Common permissions are not explained.
This plug-in is now FREE.
It is the ideal companion for ZenDay and integrates very nicely with all your Google services:
- syncs multiple Google accounts and multiple lists
- syncs Title, Notes, Deadline
- compatible with Google Tasks' sub-tasks (1 sub-level only)
- compatible with the "Related email" feature that links a Google Mail with a Google Task (see http://zenday-app.com/faq#faq22)
In addition, ZenDay offers unique features that are not present in Google Tasks:
- Exclusive 3D view, like a GPS for your time: scroll, zoom-in, zoom-out
- Syncs with all your calendars
- Dynamically schedule your tasks in your timeline
- Ability to plan a task in the future with a Start date
- Debriefing to rate how you did last week
Thank you for supporting ZenDay's development by purchasing this plug-in. ZenDay will stay free.
Issues? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reply to every email.
If you have any problems, please report it and send us logs by using the menu. Thanks for helping us make it better!
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/zendayapp
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/zendayapp
EasyTask backs to the basic way of organizing your task list, without hard functionalities that you will never use.
Add your task by the keyboard or by voice, set a date if you wish, and check in when you finish it. Slide the screen to see the tasks you have finished. You can check out a ended task to back it to the pending list.
Doing a long click, the upper menu is showed, allowing you delete the tasks selected or edit the task selected if there´s only one.
Push notifications: get notified when team mate assign a task to you, makes a comment or change!
Task management tool of choice for more than 500,000 users since 2007, hiTask is easy to use and does not require learning.
Visit http://hitask.com to learn more!
With HiTask you can organize tasks into Projects, arrange with tags, colors. Assign tasks to team members or share with entire team.
You can use the app offline. This means when Internet connection becomes available again all changes will be automatically synchronized!
- Hierarchical tasks
- Task colors
- Time tracking: record time spent on tasks
- Reporting: Produce reports on task and project progress
- Create tasks by sending email to HiTask
- Get notified about due tasks by email
- Assign tasks to your team mates
- Share tasks with your team
- Add comments to tasks
And many more!
HiTask is free and it is yours forever!
Also, you can receive notifications and create events on your Google Calendar with just check a box.
- Compatible with Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Create categories and tasks
- Sort tasks by date or priority
- Create events in Google Calendar
- Swipe to delete
- Search tasks
- Create backup
- Copy the name of a category or the description of a task
- Delete made tasks, mark/unmark all the tasks, etc.
- Settings: Language, default order, deactivate "swipe to delete", notifications
- Interface with Material Design
With DONE to do/task list, adding, moving and deleting to do's and tasks will put a smile on your face, we guarantee you that. And because we sync with Google Tasks you will never forget to get things DONE!
Just pull the string and find out how fun managing your to do's and tasks can be.
Don't like ads? Use the paid version, same functionality, no ads.
Translations: English, Russian, Chinese (simplified) & Dutch.
If you want to help us translate, you can do so on http://getlocalization.com/Done
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us.
If you live by your daily task or to-do lists, constantly write yourself reminders or notes, or are constantly looking at Google Tasks in Gmail, then you have come to the right place.
• Your tasks/lists/notes sync and automatically appear across all your Android devices and in Gmail
• Use multiple Google/Gmail accounts
• Add notes, due dates, and reminders to tasks. NEW - repeating / recurring tasks!
• Create tasks with voice. Google Now Integration coming in next release.
• Add your tasks to different Google Calendars
• Create multiple lists with tasks and display them individually or all at once
• An awesome Widget. GTI Supports Android 4.2 lockscreen widgets
• Subtasks and indenting tasks
• Use GTI Offline! It will sync when you come back online.
• Multiple color themes including: Heat Map, Holo Blue, Green, Gold, Mono, Eggplant, White etc.
• Agenda view - see whats coming up today/tomorrow/future
• Search your to-do lists for a specific task
• Sort task lists by due date or alphabetically
• Create, rename, and delete lists. You can email them to people too!
• Move tasks between task lists or to-do lists
• Control sync interval with Google Tasks server
• COMING SOON: Tablet version, sharing, and more!
• Swipe right on tasks to complete them, swipe left to delete tasks.
• Press and hold on a task to indent on your to-do list
• Tap on a task to edit the task notes and due date.
• Shake your phone vigorously to clear already completed tasks from your task list
We do regular updates with new features and improvements to GTI!
NOTE: Our previous app GTI lite was suspended (for unknown reasons). All work will be focused on this app now. As of June 2014, we are growing fast and working hard to provide more functionality and surpass the various junky tasks apps found all over Google Play.
Attention to Gingerbread and Froyo users!
Starting with v3.5.0, GTI Pro will only post updates for Android 4.0 and up. Users with Android 2.1 and up will still be able to use v3.4.9, but will no longer receive updates.
HELP US OUT
Sometimes things do go wrong, and that's where we need your help: rather than just leaving a 1-star review and uninstalling right away, why not tell us about it through the "Send Feedback" button in the Settings menu of the app?
Regular updates, tweaks, more functionality coming.
ABOUT OUR PERMISSIONS
• READ LOGS: For the "Send Feedback" button in settings.
• WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: We use this to write the log to your sd card.
• PREVENT PHONE/TABLET FROM SLEEPING: Used by background syncing
Tasquid is an open-source fork of the awesome Astrid TODO List app. Tasquid is in no way associated with Yahoo inc or Todoroo inc.
The initial releases should be almost Identical to the Original Astrid Software with a few exceptions. Tasquid CANNOT sync with Astrid.com or share and assign tasks. This Fork is for Android Only.
Taskquid, will continue to support Syncing with google tasks, however since google tasks is not as feature rich as Astrid.com was, several features will be missing.
In short, since Astrid.com has been taken down, Tasquid will do everything your current Astrid app will do.
The good news
In the future we plan on adding an alternative (opensource) website backend for Tasquid to sync with hopefully bring the app back to Astrid's original level of awesomeness.
We're hoping that more developers and non developers will join in and contribute to the project.
Tasquid will NOT replace your original Astrid app, however please be sure to backup your Astrid app just in case. We are not responsible for any data loss.
Contact / Contribute
Show some love at https://www.facebook.com/tasquid
Submit issues at https://github.com/shaded2/Tasquid/issues
Fork source code at https://github.com/shaded2/Tasquid
Most of us has more than one Android devices, we want to see or maintain our to-do list on any device. Therefore WowTasks design to sync your tasks with your Google Drive folder, which makes your to-do tasks and preference available on all your Android phones/tablets. As your data is on your Google Drive folder, no backup is necessary.
And we may also has multi Google accounts for different purpose, we may want to manage our to-do task for different account. WowTasks also support multi Google Account sync, you can just select your account on WowTasks without any complicate setup.
- Support Google Drive Sync, your to-do tasks and preference always available on cloud and all your Android phones/tablets.
- Supports multi Google accounts
- Provides Folder , Calendar and Agenda View as main dashboard
- Clean UI design
- Provides Folder , Agenda and Mini type widgets
- Can use Categories and Folders to manage your to-do tasks
- Highly configurable, uses can select 6 different color action bar, notification sound, folder icons, ...etc.
*** Just try it , you may love it.
As I would like to give you the best user experience, WowTask doesn't contain any advertising banner, you can has 5 folders and each folder only has 5 active to-do. If you like my work and would like to support my work, please kindly purchase the pro version.
9 beautiful themes and button colours!
Drag and drop on lists to reorganise
Move tasks to different boards
Create, edit and remove projects, boards and tasks
Manage how the app behaves
Dropbox backup & restore
Add colors to tasks
Dual column landscape view
Open the left drawer and select a project you want to edit. If the drawer closes, open it again.
Tap and hold the project name on top the application
Tap and hold the board name on top of the application
View All Projects:
Swipe from the left edge to open the left navigation drawer
View All Boards:
Swipe from the right edge to open the right navigation drawer
If there are any bugs, don't hesitate to email me!
Contact me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nicky041192
Hot or not?
The Beauty Check calculates your attractiveness.
It reliably recognizes faces, extracts facial features and evaluates your beauty based on scientifically accepted criteria.
Symmetry of your face, purity of your skin and facial proportions play an important role.
Find out exactly what's beautiful or ugly.
The rating is broken down by individual features.
Go and shoot a photo of yourself or your friends, and get an objective opinion about your looks.
How does your face look on the body of your friend?
Your faces are swapped automatically.
Make funny pictures of your friends.
Swap their faces and be amazed by the result.
Shoot a group photo and swap their faces around.
Share the funniest pictures with your friends.
Get Face Swap for free now.
Then simply open your virtual fortune cookie, now. And best of all: you can open as many as you want.
Don't pass time waiting, rather read quotes and words of wisdom that make you feel relaxed throughout the day.
Only a few seconds left until impact. Racing driver Bob is sitting at the breakfast table when a huge explosion shakes the ground, and a huge cloud of dust darkens the sky. Bob gets into his car and steps on the gas pedal.
Can he escape?
Doom Racer is an exciting racing game against time. How far can you go before you get caught by the cloud? Use powerups to overcome difficult areas, collect coins by performing through daring stunts and purchase upgrades for your next attempt. Compete with other players in the highscores.
Touch the right side of the screen to accelerate.
Touch the left side of the screen to brake and reverse.
Click on a group of blocks with the same color to remove them. Combine more blocks to get more points. But decide quickly, the assembly line won't stop.
Background Music by: