/du:/ is a clean, sleek and simple task and ToDo list management app with support for location based reminders and integration with your favorite Calendar app.
- Clean and nice minimalistic interface
- Multiple task lists with color labels
- Time reminders
- Location reminders
- Birthday reminders (reminds on your contacts' birthdays)
- Repeated tasks
- Integration with your favorite Calendar app
- Nice and useful widget
- DashClock Widget integration, please see http://goo.gl/VAV0Kr
- Task search
- Google Tasks Sync
- Material design theme (Android 5 only) and 2 classic themes
- Custom reminder snooze intervals
1-3-5 To-Do will help narrow down your daily task list to only 9 items - one BIG thing, three medium things and five small things. It’s that simple! No more endless to-do lists, and you stay focused on the only thing that matters: getting things done.
"Nice, fresh approach to those that can’t get on with the traditional To-Do list format."
• Plan your Today and Tomorrow
• Add up to 9 to-dos per day
• Predefined priority
• Get a snapshot of your to-dos with a Calendar and check history of your to-dos
• Add ideas and to-dos without priorities and specific dates to Someday
• Use Someday to move lower priority to-dos from prioritized lists
• Swipe right to left to delete tasks and vice versa to complete a task
• Use preset tags for better task management, or create your own tags
• Tap and hold to rearrange to-do lists or move them from one list to another
• No endless, overwhelming to-do lists that drive you mad
Automatic task prioritizing to help you be more productive without the effort of deciding what you should do next.
-Automatic schedule builder
-Home screen widgets
100% Free: That means no ads, no locked features, and no paid version. I just wanted to make something that anyone can find useful.
Auto Do Task help you schedule your tasks, delay them by a timer, and execute them in the background.
Some of the situations you would use this app
1) Thought of SMS-ing your colleague about work in the middle of the night, but afraid it will disturb them?
- Schedule an SMS in the morning with this app.
2) It's a hassle to turn your WIFI on everyday when you're back home from work?
- Schedule a WIFI toggle that repeats everyday
3) You don't want to give any chance for random people who call you in the middle of the night to disturb your sleeps.
- Schedule a Silent mode task at night that repeats everyday
- Schedule a Ringtone mode task in the morning everyday
And many more usages depending on your needs.
Please comment if there are any bugs or improvement you can find :)
*** Details of permissions explained below ***
EasyTodo is loaded with some of the most innovative and exciting qualities -
■ Simple and sleek - Arguably the most professional looking todo / GTD app out there, EasyTodo brings you the ultimate Android™ experience, wherever you are.
■ Everything at your fingertips - EasyTodo automatically detects the action you want to take like calling, texting or emailing someone, or visiting a place with someone and presents it as an action with the task.
■ Three more dimensions for you - With EasyTodo, you can set reminder at a place, so that it can remind you of the task whenever you're just there!
■ Type less, do more - EasyTodo suggests most relevant keywords detected from you tasks.
■ Command - Adds your tasks by voice!
■ Stay on the cloud - Sync your tasks with Google™ Tasks seamlessly with various flexible timing options. Control how often tasks are synchronized for each account.
■ Stay connected - EasyTodo helps you with suitable suggestions from your contact book while typing.
■ (Don't) Forget to remember - EasyTodo is really smart. It will add a task when you miss a call from someone, so that you never forget to call back your boss or dear one. It will also remind your friends birthday on time!
■ Cross it off - Swipe your finger to mark tasks as complete or incomplete. And you can configure this action to navigate among task lists too.
■ Find anything here - Search all your tasks with EasyTodo.
■ Experience the ease - Quickly switch between your Local and Cloud (Google™ Tasks) accounts.
■ No ads - We understand the value of your time. EasyTodo is an ad-free application.
■ And yes, feel at home ☺ EasyTodo supports the basic todo stuff too -
- Manage your tasks and todo list
- Prioritize your tasks GTD
- Categorize your tasks in Task Lists
- Sort tasks according to date / list / priority
- Set reminders for your tasks, once or repeated
- Share individual tasks and task lists
- Use home screen widgets
- Get things done :)
And many more innovative features to come in the next version!
If you ♥ EasyTodo, Like us on Facebook -
Permissions explained -
Your accounts - To allow you to add your Google Tasks account, and to prompt you to add one if you already don't have one on your phone.
Services that cost you money - Yes, you can directly make a call from EasyTodo. Add a task 'Call ABCD' and EasyTodo will show you a button clicking which ABCD will be called if he / she is in your contact book.
Your personal information - Your contact list is scanned when you type specific words like call or text.
Run at startup - Allows us to set the reminder alarms when the phone boots up
Read call log - To find out who called you last when you have a missed call. Of course you can disable the scanning in the app preference.
Your location - So that it can remind you when you are at any particular place.
Common permissions are not explained.
Notes Calendar is very easy and intuitive to use, just select the date on which you want to enter a note and start typing, your note will be saved automatically (no need to press any buttons for your note is saved), you can continue to make annotations on other dates or exit the App, and when you return to your notes app available so that visualize, amend or delete them.
- Easy and intuitive.
- Turn your device into a Personal Agenda.
- Your notes will be saved automatically.
* Manage your tasks offline and later sync to your Gmail account.
* Ability to support multiple Google accounts.
* Provide due dates for your tasks and clear out accomplished tasks.
* Ability to add notes to your tasks.
* Ability to support widgets (multiple size).
* Sort your tasks/task lists.
* Swipe across to switch between Task-List and Task
* Ability to share your tasks via Email or SMS.
* Ability to change date-format from settings.
* Ability to add reminder on task.
Add tasks or task lists by simply clicking the '+' button on the application's screen.
Synchronisation and switching of Google accounts can be accomplished from the applications home screen menu.
The application can be installed on mobile running on Android version 2.1 or greater.
9 beautiful themes and button colours!
Drag and drop on lists to reorganise
Move tasks to different boards
Create, edit and remove projects, boards and tasks
Manage how the app behaves
Dropbox backup & restore
Add colors to tasks
Dual column landscape view
Open the left drawer and select a project you want to edit. If the drawer closes, open it again.
Tap and hold the project name on top the application
Tap and hold the board name on top of the application
View All Projects:
Swipe from the left edge to open the left navigation drawer
View All Boards:
Swipe from the right edge to open the right navigation drawer
If there are any bugs, don't hesitate to email me!
Contact me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nicky041192
- Manage your to-do list and tasks
- Organize and track the progress of your goals, projects and bucket list
- Keep track of upcoming events such as birthdays
- Setup recurring items
- Monitor your schedule using the calendar screen that brings together all items
- Use the various widgets to stay informed
The add-ons and options below can be purchased within the app:
- Reminders and alerts add-on with snooze options
- Import and export add-on (comma separated file format)
- Remove ads
All you need is a simple and effective tool to help you manage all your personal matters, like Getodo!
So, how is Getodo different? Well, it has many distinctive features:
- Intuitive and elegant interface design
- Seamless interaction: drag-and-drop to prioritise, promote/demote tasks
- Easy breakdown of tasks into smaller, more do-able bits to help you tackle procrastination
- Ability to review your task with visualised task progress chart and allow you to adjust time allocation to improve efficiency
- Ability to delegate tasks to others to allow collaboration with transparency of each other's progress status
- Ability to share task list, like sharing a shopping list with your partner
- Cloud-based synchronisation to allow you easy access to your tasks anywhere, anytime
- More supprise just after your download:)
#Featured in Apple's iPhone5 AD!
#Recommended by AppAdvice, ifans, best10apps#
- Break down tasks recursively
- Delegate tasks to other people
- Share lists with others
- Colorful tasks for category or priority
- Landscape support
- Cloud sync
- Web interface to manage tasks
- Beautiful themes (not yet supported in Android version)
- Set reminder for tasks
- Review tasks by chart and calendar (not yet supported in Android version)
- Gestures and cool animations
You can also learn more from our website: http://getodo.com
So, go head, we invite you to try Getodo!
*** What our customers say ***
* "Wow !! - This is how an iPhone/iPad to-do app should work. Intuitive, flexible and powerful. On the power side: multiple tiers of to-dos/projects. On the flexible side, it is super easy to promote, demote and move subtasks. Love it." -- C.greaves
* "I love this app! Set up lists for everything, and the color coding helps me differentiate. I enjoy not having to date everything. Plus who doesn't love crossing things off a list?? Lol" --Ms.Liss
* "This is a great to-do app. I use it like a daily scheduler because of the simplicity. I've been searching for a app like this and finally found it. I love how you can regroup tasks within each other and take them back out." --EdZillaah
* "Best to-do/checklist app I've come across. Main features that work for me: cloud sync,nested lists,simple/focused,looks great,share tasks. This app is sure to get very popular..." --Drdrink
Also, we would love to hear from you, if you have any suggestions for us to better improve Getodo!
Sina Weibo: http://weibo.com/getodo
Hot or not?
The Beauty Check calculates your attractiveness.
It reliably recognizes faces, extracts facial features and evaluates your beauty based on scientifically accepted criteria.
Symmetry of your face, purity of your skin and facial proportions play an important role.
Find out exactly what's beautiful or ugly.
The rating is broken down by individual features.
Go and shoot a photo of yourself or your friends, and get an objective opinion about your looks.
How does your face look on the body of your friend?
Your faces are swapped automatically.
Make funny pictures of your friends.
Swap their faces and be amazed by the result.
Shoot a group photo and swap their faces around.
Share the funniest pictures with your friends.
Get Face Swap for free now.
Then simply open your virtual fortune cookie, now. And best of all: you can open as many as you want.
Don't pass time waiting, rather read quotes and words of wisdom that make you feel relaxed throughout the day.
Click on a group of blocks with the same color to remove them. Combine more blocks to get more points. But decide quickly, the assembly line won't stop.
Background Music by:
Only a few seconds left until impact. Racing driver Bob is sitting at the breakfast table when a huge explosion shakes the ground, and a huge cloud of dust darkens the sky. Bob gets into his car and steps on the gas pedal.
Can he escape?
Doom Racer is an exciting racing game against time. How far can you go before you get caught by the cloud? Use powerups to overcome difficult areas, collect coins by performing through daring stunts and purchase upgrades for your next attempt. Compete with other players in the highscores.
Touch the right side of the screen to accelerate.
Touch the left side of the screen to brake and reverse.