• No ads
• A reaction time test accurate to nanoseconds
• A balance test that measures impulse on your device with gravity filtered out
• A coordination test that measures your ability to trace lines in density independent pixels
• Save your scores
• Detailed results, analysis, and comparisons to your previous sober and inebriated scores which tell you how drunk you are and whether your tolerance is improving
• The ability to share pics and text of your results with your friends
• Worldwide Drunk Meter calculated average scores for each test and number of drinks
• Detailed comparisons of your scores to the worldwide averages (your unique scores are never shared with anyone else unless you want to share them)
• Detailed graphs of your scores vs. the worldwide averages and the ability to share them with your friends
• Your saved results from Drunk Meter Lite are automatically transferred over
Obviously, this app does not measure Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) and should not be used to make decisions when drunk.
*Write External Storage is needed to take screenshots so you can share them if you want to
*Internet, Access Network State, and Read Phone State are all needed in order to fetch the worldwide averages from our servers and for checking to see if the app is licensed
*Check License to see if the app is licensed
Never wake up to embarassing replies, calls, or texts again!
Drunk Block hides the phone number(s) from a contact or group of contacts for up to 24 hours! There is no limit on how many contacts or groups you can block. Once the block ends, it will restore all of the contact's phone numbers.
In the rare chance you actually do need to contact someone, and you are still coherent, you can end a block early by typing the english alphabet A --> Z, and the block will end.
TO START A BLOCK:
1. Select Start Block
2. Select an Individual Contact or
2a. Create / Select a group of Contacts.
3. Set your timer for the block
At this point, your block has started. If you go into your Contact List and check for the contacts you blocked, you will notice their phone numbers display the word "BLOCKED"
TO STOP A BLOCK EARLY:
1. Select Stop Block. (A list of your blocks will appear, as well as their scheduled expiration times.)
2. Type the English Alphabet A to Z at the text field to the top.
3. Select the block you wish to end early.
4. When prompted, confirm you would like to restore that contact(s) phone numbers.
Drunk Lock Pro prevents you from accidentally sending a drunk text or making a drunk dial when you are intoxicated. You have the option to prevent all outgoing calls/text or just to specified contacts. It also allows you to select apps on you phone to block while Drunk Lock Pro is enabled. In order to turn the application off you must answer a series of basic math problems. If you get any of the questions wrong, you must try again.
In the settings, you must enable which features you would like to block and save the changes before the app starts blocking them.
What's all in Pro that's not in the free version?
* No Ads
* Block Calls from Specific Numbers and Contacts
* Block Applications like Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and any other app you have installed.
* Enable Drunk Lock Pro to turn on / off during specific times.
This app is meant to stop you from drunk dialing or drunk texting. A widget available that allows for you to easily toggle the app on or off.
* You are still able to make emergency calls if needed while Drunk Lock is active
Drunk Lock prevents you from accidentally sending a drunk text or making a drunk dial when you are intoxicated. In order to turn the application off you must answer a series of basic math problems. You can select to display easy, average, hard, or college level math questions in the settings. If you get any of the questions wrong, you must try again.
This app is meant to stop you from drunk dialing or drunk texting. A widget is also available that allows you to easily turn Drunk Lock on or off.
Drunk Lock now blocks more than just calls and texts. Below is a list of additional applications that Drunk Lock now prevents!
- Go SMS Pro
- Google Hangouts
- Handcent SMS
- Chomp SMS
- Any many more texting applications
To block even more, check out Drunk Lock Pro!
* You are still able to make emergency calls if needed while Drunk Lock is active.
Our Features include:
1. Hides your contacts for up to 24 hours preventing you from Drunk Dialing
2. Allows you to block any app on your phone so you don't use it while Drunk, such as SnapChat, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Viber, etc.
3. Allows you to text your GPS Location out to your friends or designated driver so you can be found or picked up.
4. Schedules notification reminders to not do your drunken habits, such as drunk texting and drunk driving
*Ability to block drunk texts: Coming Soon
A Special Thanks & Recognition For Drunk Mode:
*Joshua Anton - Project Manager/Business Development
*Justin Washington and Philip Liberato - Lead Mobile App Developers
*Nikita Iszard - Logo Design
*Daquan Page - For Contributing the idea for the feature - "Text Your GPS Location to Your Friend/DD"
Smartt-Vehicles will remind you to renew your MOT, road tax and insurance. It will inform you when a service is due, when to check your tyre pressures, oil, washer, coolant and brake fluid levels, lights, wiper blades and air-conditioning. Smartt-Vehicles also provides you with the information you need – such as tyre pressures and oil type. And the guidance notes are clear and simple empowering those who have little or no practical experience.
Backing up the maintenance side of vehicle ownership is a click-and-collect or postal delivery parts look-up service provided by one of the UK's leading automotive parts suppliers. Your vehicle – and you – simply couldn't be better looked after.
From within the Smartt-Vehicles' Help Centre you can call your breakdown company (or join one from the approved list), call out a windscreen fitter, follow what to do in the event of an accident, look up routine maintenance information, discover the meaning of any UK road sign, plot a chosen route, and find fuel, food and night stops near your location.
Smartt-Vehicles’ Bronze, Silver and Gold versions are designed for corporate use allowing for greater numbers of vehicles, branding, push notifications and even complete customisation.
And finally, when you wish to sell your vehicle or buy another they can visit Smartt-Vehicles' sister sales website.
– Comprehensive reminder service: MOT, insurance, road tax, service and maintenance checks.
– Guidance notes to help with maintenance and emergency procedures.
– Information look-up service covering tyre type, tyre pressures and oil type.
– Parts look-up service from a leading UK parts supplier.
– Comprehensive Help Centre covering breakdown, windscreen, accident, maintenance, UK road signs, route plotting, and fuel, food and accommodation finder.
– Corporate customisation.