Loved it on S3 not working on S5 I totally loved this app, I used it for a year or more to differentiate personal and forwarded business calls on my Galaxy S3. I upgraded to the Galaxy S5 and it does not work at all. I emailed the maker and no one replied. I wish it would work 😔
Almost useless Message, appears for just 2 seconds, it could help only if I constantly look at screen waiting for a call. Could it be customized in paid version?
After installation its showing READ_LOGS permission could not be obtained. Forwarded call Alert will not work properly! in my HP SLATE Voice 6 tab. Please help thjis application very helpful to me.....
Xperia z3 , application doesn't work correctly It gives an allert only in first phone signal, than you don't know that the call is forwarded
Doesn't work on Note 4 Seems to be the ONLY app that addresses this problem, cant' believe this. Doesn't seem to work on Note 4, notification still pops up for a split second, but no longer with the app installed
Excellent Thanks a lot I'm speechless Very helpful app I'm suffering a problem since i'm using android, now the problem is solved How can i say you thanks.
* New feature: status bar notification
* HTC: do not play default ringtone when set to silent
* Show error message when app fails
* Support certain LG Optimus models
* Improve phone number hiding in log
* Add workaround for Android 4.1 (root required)
* Fix "permanent notification" bug on Android 4.x
* Bugfix for some phones
* Experimental ringtone feature
* Improved "Request Device Support"