Nice, but sorely needs an update. Uses the old pre-GPS Androidwear SDK. Latest 5 supports native GPS, and means watches that have built in GPS (like the Sony smartwatch) will use this when there is no host mobile connected. Please consider updating to latest SDK and using LocationManager API.
Excellent little app. Could still be improved by the option to also show the time on the speedo screen.
Good The speed has a error of minus 8km/hr
PLEASE ADD MPH Please add MPH for us Americans
Nice UI Simple,looks good,can be easily read under direct sunlight. However the speed measurements are a bit off when the speed is low but only in certain occasions. It is quite accurate in my experience ,unless I'm mistaking. Would be nice if it also had some kind of rudimentary compass ,perhaps ?
- Using the Google Play Services for Location updates
- Support for GPS sensors on the smartwatch itself
- Added pages for displaying the users moving direction (GPS & Compass)
- Fixed: Divide by zero error in pace view
- Added pages for pace in minutes per kilometer and minutes per mile
Start any task from your watch, monitor your Wear device's connection, and more!
Manage all your Android Wear smartwatch apps from a single convenient location.