Unhelpful error messages Getting "transport exception error occurred" I know it's not my credentials because I'm able to use the command section of the app just fine. Would be nice to have more info to troubleshoot
Useful little app Pretty cool little app, by far most useful to check things that would otherwise mean logging in manually. Although, it doesn't quite understand that sudo or service are commands... And when you hit reboot it says it's failed but does actually reboot it. Couple of things to look at guys. :)
I like this app but I have 9 RPis and setup is tedious. Would help a lot if after setting up one I could copy and edit for the rest.
Problems with reboot and halt When I try to reboot or halt my Pi, the app says it wasn't successful, but the command actually did run successfully. I checked the log and it showed a TransportError caused by an unexpected EOF. If this is fixed, I'll give the app five stars.
Useless No option to set time out. Connection times out while running program that takes more than 30 seconds. And raspberry is not exactly famous for being fast. Nor cpu wise or sd card wise. If things like this was fixed. This app would be decent. But not more than that.
I really like the app, especially because it's quite accurate..more so than leading competitor. I just really wish it had more features, ie; terminal, built-in side by side file transfer, & maybe pi3 log/s viewer, etc. With any, if not all said features, this would easily be a 5 star app!📱
* Added Support for Marshmallow Runtime Permissions and removed unused Phone permission
* Tapping widget now opens the app
* Fixed widget not updating after deep sleep (thanks zoszkar)
* Firmware version hash gets cut to 8 characters (thanks indywidualny)
* Overclocking information should now work on Arch Linux (thanks indywidualny)
* Log location changed to /sdcard/Android/data/de.eidottermihi.raspicheck/files
* Switched to a new file chooser (for private key file)