Unhelpful error messages Getting "transport exception error occurred" I know it's not my credentials because I'm able to use the command section of the app just fine. Would be nice to have more info to troubleshoot
Useful little app Pretty cool little app, by far most useful to check things that would otherwise mean logging in manually. Although, it doesn't quite understand that sudo or service are commands... And when you hit reboot it says it's failed but does actually reboot it. Couple of things to look at guys. :)
Problems with reboot and halt When I try to reboot or halt my Pi, the app says it wasn't successful, but the command actually did run successfully. I checked the log and it showed a TransportError caused by an unexpected EOF. If this is fixed, I'll give the app five stars.
I like this app but I have 9 RPis and setup is tedious. Would help a lot if after setting up one I could copy and edit for the rest.
Useless No option to set time out. Connection times out while running program that takes more than 30 seconds. And raspberry is not exactly famous for being fast. Nor cpu wise or sd card wise. If things like this was fixed. This app would be decent. But not more than that.
Simple and useful utility. I think this app's elegance is in its simplicity. It presents everything about your Rasp Pi on one screen, and isn't complicated to use. The only suggestion I'd make to the developer is - try to make this app more Material Designed, with better themes. Also - allow some custom actions or commands to be programmed by the user for controlling their Pi. Otherwise, I'd give this app five stars.
* Added Support for Marshmallow Runtime Permissions and removed unused Phone permission
* Tapping widget now opens the app
* Fixed widget not updating after deep sleep (thanks zoszkar)
* Firmware version hash gets cut to 8 characters (thanks indywidualny)
* Overclocking information should now work on Arch Linux (thanks indywidualny)
* Log location changed to /sdcard/Android/data/de.eidottermihi.raspicheck/files
* Switched to a new file chooser (for private key file)