Gives reliable current pace Even GPS watches are 5% off, but the other android apps give crazy current paces, easily jumping 2 min/mile. This one gives sensible paces. I prefer apps that work properly to apps that look cute.
Rotten, confusing user interface. Perhaps the worst I've ever seen. Very sad.
Pain looking and dull Alright
SportsTracker better on all accounts Clunky UX, low features
Just brilliant Very stable, never crashed, captures all stats on online site. HTC desire.
Force closes if i text or take a pic while its open. GPS is spotty on mountains when i ride. Great potential but i am trying others now.
* New BLE sensor managment
* Auto-sync ability for GPS-Sport.net, Google Fit, Dropbox and Smashrun.com
* Sync with Google Fit and Dropbox
* Support multiple sensors of one type
* Turn Bluetooth on/off automatically
* Don’t scan.nomedia folders
* Android Wear: Optimize font sizes, 2 new screens
* Store and sync temperature
* Store training timezone and also sync it to GPS-Sport.net
* Fix training reports
* Other bug fixes