OK.fine for speechpro
Waw U lv it
SO MUCH DETAIL I love it, can use my garmin hrm strap with this app, listen to music and guided coaching on my Sony ultra and so have sold my beloved garmin 910 XT as it does everything that did and more. Check out their website. Brilliant after care too.
Poor Freezes , crap.
Excellent app Easy to use, keeps track of many activities, but I do wish more activities counted towards ranking , with a heart rate monitor you know calories are burning. IE treadmill , exercise bike. I only paid for the app once in 4 years and have gone through like 5 phones.
The best I agree that the user interface is a bit strange. But I use it for the most detailed stats among all the running apps on the market. Please add night mode. It's very hard on the eyes in the dark.
* New BLE sensor managment
* Auto-sync ability for GPS-Sport.net, Google Fit, Dropbox and Smashrun.com
* Sync with Google Fit and Dropbox
* Export TCX files
* Support multiple sensors of one type
* Turn Bluetooth on/off automatically
* Don’t scan.nomedia folders
* Android Wear: Optimize font sizes, 2 new screens
* Store and sync temperature
* Store training timezone and also sync it to GPS-Sport.net
* Fix training reports
* Other bug fixes