OK.fine for speechpro
Waw U lv it
SO MUCH DETAIL I love it, can use my garmin hrm strap with this app, listen to music and guided coaching on my Sony ultra and so have sold my beloved garmin 910 XT as it does everything that did and more. Check out their website. Brilliant after care too.
Poor Freezes , crap.
Excellent app Easy to use, keeps track of many activities, but I do wish more activities counted towards ranking , with a heart rate monitor you know calories are burning. IE treadmill , exercise bike. I only paid for the app once in 4 years and have gone through like 5 phones.
The best I agree that the user interface is a bit strange. But I use it for the most detailed stats among all the running apps on the market. Please add night mode. It's very hard on the eyes in the dark.
* Direct Facebook sharing (Online-Services >> Share >> Facebook, Facebook app required)
* SMS Live Tracking (Online-Services >> Live-Tracking >> SMS)
* Other new sharing functions: Share training as text, share position
* Complete reengineering of ANT+ module
* Turn Bluetooth off if it has been started with Run.GPS auto-connect option
* BLE Speed&Cadence monitors: set values to zero when no data is coming in from the sensors
* Access updates and changelog from app (Main Menu >> Changelog)
Be in a league of your own. Get scores, news, and stats of your favorite teams.