Accurate tracking And reliable performance. Plus I like the pay once model, I'd rather buy something else from their site. Very nice app.
Missed opportunity I am a long time user of Run.GPS, dating back to the days of Windows Mobile. And it really probably is the best app in this sector, if you regard the functionality... But why, why, why? The new version (3.0.0) is announced with a new design. And as I read this I was hoping, that you finally got rid of this more than outdated user interface. But what is it? It's only a newly skinned version of the same old, unpleasant UI...
Absoloutely the only exercise GPS app you need This is hands down the best app in the market place. Calorie count is reasonable. Great support of heart rate monitors. Numerous sports you can choose. Terrific portal. Responsive customer support. And the ONLY app in the market place you can use for navigating to your waypoints. I love this app. It's been my constant companion for years!
I've been using this app since the beginning of time and they keep on updating it. It really is the only app out there that provides it all, routes, recording routes, voice guidance, portal for historical data, heartbeat monitoring, calories burned. Trust me, pay up and enjoy.
Great This is the only app that i could find that will do audio cues for a pre defined route while cycling. Menus are a little wierd but you get used to them.
The most complete set of sports technology tools on any platform. Serious value for serious athletes.
* Direct Facebook sharing (Online-Services >> Share >> Facebook, Facebook app required)
* SMS Live Tracking (Online-Services >> Live-Tracking >> SMS)
* Other new sharing functions: Share training as text, share position
* Complete reengineering of ANT+ module
* Turn Bluetooth off if it has been started with Run.GPS auto-connect option
* BLE Speed&Cadence monitors: set values to zero when no data is coming in from the sensors
* Access updates and changelog from app (Main Menu >> Changelog)