Looking for the next free charging station?
With the Point Charge app, you can find charging stations, see at a glance whether they are free or occupied and you can navigate to them directly. You can also save charging stations to which you repeatedly drive as favorites. So you always have your favorite charging stations in view. In addition, the filter function offers the option of filtering by charging power and preferred connector type.
As the owner of a Mobility Card from EWE Go, swb and other partners (e.g. Stadtwerke Wilhelmshaven or Schneverdingen), you can register for point charging and start and end the next charging process conveniently with your smartphone. You will also see all charging processes at charging stations from EWE Go, swb or other charging infrastructure providers over the last 90 days that you have carried out using your traction power contract.
• Display of charging stations (EWE Go, swb and third-party providers)
• Search function for charging stations including filters by connector type or charging capacity
• Display of the status (free / occupied) of the charging stations
• Save your favorite charging station as a favorite
• Filter the charging stations according to plug type
• Filter the charging stations according to the minimum charging capacity
• Navigation to the desired charging station
• Registration of the Mobility Card in the app and thus
◦ Scan the QR code on the charging station and start the charging process
◦ Display of all charging processes over the last 90 days
◦ Send us your feedback on the respective EWE Go charging stations
* Continuous use of GPS to determine your location can reduce the battery life of your smartphone.
* In order to be able to use the app optimally, please make sure that you are using Android System Webview from version 55 (current Google Play Services).