With over 350 000 articles (rated 0-5 stars), it's just like having a universal travel guide always in your pocket. You will discover places, monuments and museums everywhere, even next to your home! Just select any of them to open the article on Wikipedia with pictures and detailed explanations.
You can also use 'World Explorer 360 Tour Guide' to prepare a trip wherever you go: each location is rated and can be easily localized on a map.
"World Explorer 360 Tour Guide" is incredible everywhere in the world. Want a travel guide for USA? "World Explorer 360 Tour Guide" will guide you in all US states, from Texas to Florida, Illinois or Ohio. Get lost in a US city: from New York to Los Angeles by Chicago, Washington or Houston, just ask to your universal travel guide ! You live in UK, Scotland or Ireland? Discover London, Birmingham, Dublin or Leeds like never before! Any travel to Canada? Just ask your worldwide travel guide for more info about Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! The same in Australia, should you be in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane! A travel to Europe ? From Paris in France to Roma in Italia, or Madrid in Spain, no monument will have any more secrets for you!
+ Over 350 000 rated points of interest to discover in English,
+ Geolocation for instant info on what's nearby,
+ Convenient search for almost everything in the World,
+ Units: miles and kilometers,
+ ... and much more to discover!
On the whole planet: America, Africa, Asia (China or Thailand...), from north to south, "World Explorer - Travel Guide" is the ultimate travel guide!
Guide optimized for your phone and TABLET: Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Tab 2, HTC M7, One, Desire, Sony Xperia, Nexus 4 and 7, LG ...
"Like having a tour guide in your pocket ..."- National Geographic Adventure
"The best kind of travel guide – one that requires no reading …"- United Airlines
"Treats the entire world like a self-guided museum tour."- MANHATTAN Magazine
“Great app. I've been living in San Francisco for over 3 years but still find a lot of interesting stuff with the app to explore the city” ~ konst1977
“Awesome program on trips” ~ Rudy
“This app blows me away. A great talking tour guide for your phone.” ~ Meredith
HearPlanet (Android Version) offers:
- Premium Content Channels
- One tap playing and window-shade audio controls
- Global coverage with over 300,000 locations
- New content added all the time
- Geolocation to find what’s nearby
- Category Filter
- Featured Content
- Near Here locator
- Search for locations all around the world
- Map View
- Distance in Miles or Kilometers*
(*located in settings)
Use HearPlanet to learn all about the places you go, as well as what’s around you every day. It’s a great way to learn about your surroundings and you’ll be amazed at what you find.
Please email us with any issues or feedback. We love to hear from you!
The app will help you
- to save the image you like;
- to send an e-card to your friends or upload it on twitter;
- to read about museum news;
- to learn about events and exhibitions;
- to start your own collection of your favorite works of art.
In our Store you can download for free or buy more content for the app.
The following are available today:
- virtual tours;
- educational courses;
- thematic excursions.
We will produce new content for the Store and send you notifications.
Once you are inside one of the largest museums of the world boasting a collection of about 3 million items, you will see the greatest works of art – paintings, sculptures, jewelry, ancient weapons, most exquisite exhibits of decorative and applied arts and unique archaeological finds.
If you decide to travel to the Hermitage on your own the app will show you the route in Saint Petersburg. To find your way inside the museum use interactive floor plans. You will also see how much time is left before the museum is open or closed.
Discover your own Hermitage!
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
«iSpbGuide» действительно полезен, потому что:
— это ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО путеводитель, а не справочник с информацией об отелях и ресторанах. Маршрут составлен так, чтобы за пару часов Вы увидели подавляющее большинство самых известных достопримечательностей города и при этом хорошо провели время.
— это АВТОРСКИЙ путеводитель известного петербургского гида и историка Юрия Нежинского, специалиста по городскому быту и фольклору, а не сумбурная подборка материалов из открытых источников информации. Вы сможете познакомиться не только с особенностями архитектуры и истории Петербурга, но и узнать много занимательных фактов, мифов и мистических легенд.
— это ЕДИНСТВЕННЫЙ путеводитель по Петербургу, который не просто заменяет бумажную книжку. Он может нарисовать точную карту восстания декабристов и приблизить лицо ангела на Александровской колонне. Скоро мы добавим аудио и видео материалы!
Мы попытались сделать наш бесплатный путеводитель полноценной заменой индивидуального гида на время Вашей обзорной экскурсии по Петербургу. Получилось у нас это или нет — решать только Вам!
The user-friendly and unique guide makes it easy to find your way around one of the most crowded museum-towns in the world.
Look for museums which are open today, use the map or browse the list where you find all the museums listed alphabetically.
Available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, German, Russian and Chinese.
Velázquez Guide, Guides to the Museo del Prado Collection, PDF now available. Free download
The Guide to the Prado is the only official guide to the Museo Nacional del Prado. It is the essential publication for visiting, appreciating and learning about the Museum’s Permanent Collection.
Using the Guide is the best way to enjoy the experience of the Museo del Prado from anywhere in the world as it accompanies visitors around the Museum, explaining it to them and bringing the collection closer to students, art lovers and everyone interested in this subject.
It features 400 works that offer a precise idea of the nature of the Museum, illustrated in high quality and with short texts that aim to inform the reader on the subject of the work, the artist who created it, its importance within the collection as a whole and other aspects of interest.
The works are organised by school and chronologically within each school. This guide is extremely easy to use.
Features of this application:
• 400 high-quality images, optimised for viewing on high-resolution digital devices, and the inclusion of the images of the backs of triptychs and diptychs that are not visible in the gallery.
• 50 enlarged works that allow the user to move across them and appreciate their details in remarkable close-up.
• 50 related works that enhance knowledge of the work and explain the connections between different artists and the Museum’s collections.
• 5 thematic routes plus suggestions for preparing a visit and for discovering themes with young children.
• The option to select the articles that most interest you through the Favourites function.
• Search by index of the collections or by index of artists.
В видео гиде - путеводителе Visiville сотни видео экскурсий о самых разных достопримечательностях, сгруппированных по городам и по тематикам (скоро!): музеи, парки, кафе и рестораны, памятники и храмы.
Или Вы ищите вдохновения для новых путешествий, новые места которые стоит посетить?
В видео гиде - путеводителе Visiville мы отбираем только самые лучшие, увлекательные и вдохновляющие видео экскурсии о самых разных местах и достопримечательностях по всему миру.
Все это Вы можете получаете прямо сейчас, бесплатно, не вставая с дивана.
Скачивайте и путешествуйте по всему миру прямо из дома!
Visiville дополнит ваш регулярный путеводитель, представит лучшие достопримечательности городов по всему в самом лучшем виде - в визуальном!
Мы активно дополняем и расширяем количество городов и достопримечательностей в нашем видео гиде,
в данный момент у нас более ста видео экскурсий.
На сегодняшний день в путеводитель Visiville добавлены следующие города:
Санкт-Петербург или кратко - Питер (скоро, в т.ч. Петергоф)
Так что, если вы ищите что посмотреть в Москве или что посмотреть в Санкт-Петербурге, скачивайте наше приложение, выбирайте город и отправляйтесь в интерактивное путешествие.
Примечание от команды:
Добро пожаловать в публичный beta-тест нашего гида - путеводителя.
Мы с удовольствием примем все ваши пожелания и замечания на нашей странице в Facebook https://www.facebook.com/visiville
This application offers you:
- an easy access to the essential practical information about the museum, calendar of events, and ticket shop.
- A selection of tours (guided, themed or self-guided) to discover on your own Picasso’s genius and the unique collection kept at the Hôtel Salé. Each tour consists of multimedia contents and a largenumber of images of artworks in high definition. An app to discover at home or at the museum, thanks to interactive maps!
In-app guided tours from 1,99 € to 2,99 €.
Over a thousand pictures from museums and historic collections paint a rich picture of everyday life and memorable events in Noord-Holland. Through the iPhone, the turbulent history of Noord-Holland is brought back to life.
Wherever you are, Street Museum NL recreates a bygone Noord-Holland through the collections of the finest museums in the region. Visit www.oneindignoordholland.com if you want to find out more about Noord-Holland’s museums and history.
Street Museum NL makes use of:
- Cellular data
Without these features the app may not work properly.
Robben Island has served many purposes: a pantry, a millitary fortification, a prison and finally a symbol of freedom from oppression and a triumph of the human spirit. Not only will the historical facts educate the user, but leave them with a sense of liberation, reconcillation and reflection.
Created with Google Open Gallery: http://www.google.com/opengallery
The museum is housed in two magnificent palaces – the Upper and Lower Belvedere. These were built in the eighteenth century as the summer residence of the legendary general Prince Eugene of Savoy (1663–1736) and are the work of Johann Lucas von Hildebrandt (1668–1745), a pre-eminent architect of the time. As one of the world’s most stunning Baroque landmarks, the palaces with their extensive gardens have been listed a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 2001.
The Winter Palace was originally Prince Eugene of Savoy’s stately city residence. After his death, it was acquired by Empress Maria Theresa before being used for the Court Treasury and, after 1848, the Ministry of Finance. It was opened to the public in 2013, and thus transformed into a center of art and culture once again.
The 21er Haus is to be understood as a place of artistic production, reception, and reflection. The focus is on Austrian art from the twentieth and twenty-first centuries.
Android 4.2+ needed.
With free application «Smart Museum» you can:
• receive video, audio, photos, text accompanying the exhibit;
• share your emotions about the exhibits with your friends and subscribers in social networks;
• access to interesting information in your private account;
• reduce the cost of Internet traffic for downloading the app and content through a special device «Smart Museum»;
• see on the map, where is your museum or to learn its opening hours .
Also, you can learn about the exhibits and outside the museum.
The Royal Pavilion, the extravagant seaside palace of the Prince Regent, later King George IV
Brighton Museum & Art Gallery, with its rich displays ranging from local history to decorative art and fashion.
Hove Museum & Art Gallery, a world of toys, film and one of the finest craft collections in the UK.
The Booth Museum of Natural History, with displays of birds, butterflies, fossils and bones.
Preston Manor, an historic house that shows Edwardian life both ‘upstairs’ and ‘downstairs’.
This app will help you find your way around our sites, and provide a handy means of staying in touch with events and exhibitions. We’ll also provide the occasional special offer and other bonuses for app users!
Read the stories Behind the Highlights:
The app has all the highlights of the British Museum from prehistory to present day and each highlight is explained in detail along with the history and related info of that object. There are more than 600 highlights in all.
See the Museum with entirely new eyes:
Explore extraordinary objects including Rosetta stone, Egyptaian mummies, prehistoric tools, colossal statues, the Parthenon marbles and many more with entirely new eyes. Deepen your knowledge about the history of these objects that will help you understand as to why they are so famous.
What you can do with this App:
See all the highlight objects.
See high-resolution images for selected highlights.
Read text about all highlights of the Collection
Search for artifacts by location on the map
Prepare for your visit with important visitor information
Find out about current events and exhibition updates
Enjoy a tour (see below for list of tours)
List of Tours in this App:
Day tour of the Museum (200 objects in 8 hours)
History of the world (100 objects in 4 hours)
Top 20 (1 hour)
Objects related to Greek mythology
Objects on Asian religions
Gold and silver objects
This app is the perfect companion as you walk through the Museum, and it has many tours to suit your needs, and many hours of enjoyment to provide. Download to make the best use!
Discover places just by pointing your phone around you, and feel at home in any location in the world! Let WAM lead you on an exciting journey to the places around you.
WAM is recommended by:
* BBC Click
* National Geographic Traveller – Rated as a Top Traveler App
* The Guardian
Launch WAM and point the phone around you to start getting all kinds of useful information!
Here are just some of the places that WAM will identify, locate and show reviews for:
- Restaurants | Bars | Cafes
- Banks | ATMs
- Movie Theaters
- Museums | Art Galleries
- Gas Stations
- Subway Stations | Train Stations | Bus Stops | Taxi Stands | Airports
- Hospitals | Dental Clinics
- Gyms | Spas
- Shopping malls | Grocers | Clothing Stores
- Book Stores | Shoe Stores
- Churches | Mosques | Synagogues | Temples
WAM combines cutting edge Augmented Reality technology with a seamless, fluid interface that adds useful and exciting information to all the places around you. It is a new perspective (city lens), for you to explore places around you.
With WAM, you can:
1. Search for 9 main categories of places and 31 subcategories with just one tap.
2. Tap and Speak to start WAMming – Discover places by talking, to find what you need.
3. Get super useful info such as: WiFi availability, accepts credit cards, takes reservations, has outdoor seating.
4. Check out user reviews, directions, phone numbers, opening hours, price tier, photos and more.
5. Choose between AR, list and map views to navigate.
6. Rank places around you by distance or importance.
7. Talk in your language! English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, Italian, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Thai, Indonesian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Arabic, Hebrew, Greek, Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish and more to come.
8. Get the real time distance to a point of interest. WAM tells you how near you are to a place even as you make your way towards it.
People in over 200 countries are already WAMming! Are you?
Note: To get accurate locations it is preferable to be outdoors, under the sky, with active GPS settings. All the places information is sourced from 'Google Places'.
This app contains all the information you need to navigate through the 4-day event - session details, satellite symposia, exhibition and useful service information around the congress. Abstract full text information will be available from mid-May and distributed via an update.
Mozart’s Residence was reconstructed after being destroyed during World War II and was opened to the public in 1996. The biographies of the family members and the authentic impressions of everyday family life fill the house to this day with their spirit and allow visitors to experience Mozart anew.
The App accompanies you with music and images on your tour through the museum.
The World of PHOTONICS CONGRESS app 2015
One App – Many Benefits:
• Search for the complete congress programme
• Save sessions/lectures in your personal calendar
• Easily create and access favorites lists
• Keep a record of text memos and pictures from lectures and follow up on them
• Access detailed conference room plans
• General information about the congress
The app is your perfect companion before, during, and after the Congress!
Do you ever wish your trade fair visit would just organize itself? Well...with the LASER World of PHOTONICS app it will seem like it does. Whether you want to take a quick look at the program, search the exhibitor and product lists or general information, the app offers a whole host of useful features to help you plan your trade fair visit.
• Search for specific exhibitors, products, applications, brands and events
• Save contact details in your personal address book
• Easily create and access favorites lists
• Multisync of favorites lists – data synchronisation between your favorites in the online catalogue and the app
• Keep a record of text memos and pictures from exhibitors and follow up on them
• Access detailed hall plans with compass function
• General information about the trade fair
The app is your perfect companion before, during, and after the trade fair!
This app contains all the information you need to navigate through the 4-day event - session details including abstract full text information, satellite symposia, exhibition and useful service information around the congress.
BAU showcases architecture, materials and systems for industrial, commercial and residential construction and for interior work.
The range is divided according to building material, product and theme areas – key themes for the future such as sustainable building play an important role in all sections of the exhibition.
With over 2,000 exhibitors from 46 countries BAU occupies the entire exhibition site of Messe München, filling all 17 halls and 4 entrance areas – in total 180,000 m² of gross exhibition space.
Plan your visit to BAU and benefit from the features of the useful app - your mobile planner before, during, and after the show. The app for BAU 2015 gives you access to all the key information about the event. Anytime and anywhere. For easy organization of your trip - with details about the exhibitors, favorites lists, and a whole range of other useful features.
This app contains all the information you need to navigate through the 4-day event - session details, satellite symposia, exhibition and useful service information around the congress.
Keywords: Rheumatology, Congress, Madrid
The App accompanies you with music and images on your tour through the museum.
The house in which Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart was born on the January 27, 1756 is now one of the most frequently visited museums in the world.
A tour through the museum does not have to be boring!
The App entertains children with a quiz containing texts and images while walking through the museum.
This app gives you all the information you need to navigate through the 4-day event - session details, symposia, exhibition and useful service information around the congress. Abstract full text information will be available from 6 June.
Keywords: Rheumatology, Congress, Berlin, Education
Besucher können anlässlich des Neustarts des Albert-Weisgerber-Museums in der Neuen Baumwollspinnerei in Sankt Ingbert ab Herbst 2013 einen innovativen Ansatz der Besucherinformation nutzen.
Das Kunstmuseum mit seiner herausragenden Sammlung an Gemälden des expressionistischen Malers Albert Weisgerber (1878-1915) lädt mit seinem "eyeGuide smart" Besuchersystem zu einer Entdeckungsreise durch die ständige Sammlung ein.
Die Museums App bietet ein originelles Hörspiel für Kinder und Jugendliche, das die Bilder Albert Weisgerbers auf spannende Weise erlebbar machen. Das Angebot wird in Zukunft durch weitere Audio-Informationen zu den Kunstthemen des bedeutenden deutschen Malers und ein interaktives Kunst-Quiz ergänzt.
Unmistakably Your Spielwarenmesse®
75,000 brand new toys and the top trends of the year ahead, the dynamism and innovation of 2,800 sellers, familiar brands and trendy start-ups. A global groundbreaker – that’s your Spielwarenmesse® 2015.
A handshake here is worth more than any number of emails. This is the place where old friends and new business partners meet. And good deals get done.
More than a million products and 75,000 people, the accumulated knowledge of the industry – for you to experience live.
For the Spielwarenmesse® App in 2015 we have thought up many new features that help you plan your visit or your stay at the fair - in pocket format.
New app functions:
• You can use the Contacts function to create a QR code with your contact details and easily share this with your business partners. Scanning the contact QR codes of your business partners with the integrated QR code reader and saving them in your address book is just as easy.
• You can now navigate in the floor plan using the direction display.
• Exhibitors and events you have bookmarked in the Online Catalogue Organizer are now synchronized with your favourites in the app and vice versa at the press of a button.
• The “What’s next?” function tells you which events are starting now or shortly.
• Now you can also use the app to share events with your friends in social networks and by e-mail.
• Take a look at ToyCity for tipp´s around your stay in Nuremberg – Restaurants – Sightseeing – Shopping – Bars
was founded in 1880 by citizens of the town of Salzburg and has its roots in the “Dom-Musik-Verein und Mozarteum” [Cathedral music society and Mozarteum] from 1841. Since then, as a non-profit organisation it has made a study of Wolfgang Amadé Mozart’s life and work. Today, with initiatives in three main fields – concerts, research and museums – the Salzburg Mozarteum Foundation forges links between maintaining tradition and promoting contemporary culture.
The App informs you with texts and images about this famous organisation.